3 hours ago, alexsl said:

So is this suppose to be how it look in game when you wear the suit ? Its not particularely pleasing...

Yes, the mesh of the gloves seems to be missing, but there's more... what are you wearing, are those horns of a cow and a cowbell?!
Some error of these meshes or overlap of them I would say.

4 hours ago, Krynn said:

Yes, the mesh of the gloves seems to be missing, but there's more... what are you wearing, are those horns of a cow and a cowbell?!
Some error of these meshes or overlap of them I would say.

Yeah it is but even without it look like that. Also as donttouchmehere pointed out the glove are also missing

• 2 weeks later...

@greyspammer - I have a issue while playing the Rubber School Mission in the Test Room Maze. When the structure told me to choose to put on gas mask. I chose Nod - Yes. But then the DD shows a error. It said "Gas Mask was unacquired. You cant put on Gas Mask while you wearing armblinder." Is that normal? 

My current mod installed related about restricted device & the game version Im playing on are:

1. Im playing skyrim LE UUNP Bodyslide

2. Devious Device pack 5.1 

3. Devious Cursed Loot (all funcions disabled in-game) (not disabled in the Mod Manager)

I kept Cursed Loot becz it may mess up the shiny rubber reflections for some reason :? So I just disable all functions in the game...

Sorry for my grammer. Im bad at Engliash. :v

Edited by Miss_MelodyMiku
Extra detail
15 hours ago, notwavman said:

This mod hasn't been updated for a really long time, so your problems might be because of incompatibility to DD5.1...

Really? that’s all? .-.

PS: My head also disappeared at the start of the rubber test. image.png.a94d0c6d525109dba72b27a274e86287.png

As your advice, I downgraded to the 4.2 DD but the cant put on Gas Mask bug still occurred. HELP :v

More BUGS!
6 hours ago, Miss_MelodyMiku said:

Really? that’s all? .-.

This seems to be more a problem of another mod, which swaps the slot of the mask with the blindfold.
I can't test it because I deactivated the mod a long time ago, but I was able to play through it.

Trapped in Rubber takes the devices from tir_gasmask, tir_catsuit etc.

Try to exchange the mesh of meshes/devious/mxw_catsuit  -  GasMask.nif with the one of Trapped in Rubber under meshes/clothes/mxw_gasmask.nif (save the original before).

Maybe that works, otherwise I do not know as I said unfortunately, without playing the mod again.

Have you ever tried CD not to load and see what happens?

On my Avatar here, as an example, I'm also wearing a remodeled gas mask, a gag, and a blindfold underneath, but this does not work with every mask/hood.

Edited by Krynn
9 hours ago, Krynn said:

This seems to be more a problem of another mod, which swaps the slot of the mask with the blindfold.
I can't test it because I deactivated the mod a long time ago, but I was able to play through it.

Try to exchange the mesh of meshes/devious/mxw_catsuit  -  GasMask.nif with the one of Trapped in Rubber under meshes/clothes/mxw_gasmask.nif (save the original before).

Maybe that works, otherwise I do not know as I said unfortunately, without playing the mod again.

Hey I think I fix it but not doing the step you gave me on the top. I enabled the manipulate option in DD 5.1. When I made pass through the armblinder section I clicked the second option. When the culture helped me put on Gas Mask 100+ times unsuccessfully. I unequip the blinder device and put the gas mask on. No issue at all. But this case is not what the game really wanted to do. It’s DD problem. I wish I can ask the author of the TIR & DD mod

Grammertically incorrect
6 hours ago, Krynn said:

For the invisible head glitch. I just put on the rubber suit in the test it gave me. And it fixed. Don’t know why :v

1 hour ago, Miss_MelodyMiku said:

For the invisible head glitch. I just put on the rubber suit in the test it gave me. And it fixed. Don’t know why :v

As said, there are two rubber outfits in the meshes, one is under clothings and one is under devices.
If your head is invisible like in the picture, then the right mesh is missing.

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Did you try and deactivate the device hider in DD MCM?

Not sure what would conflict on your setup with the gas mask, but just give it a try.

Das ist auch eine gute Idee, da habe ich gar nicht daran gedacht! :classic_smile:

On 3/11/2022 at 4:10 PM, Krynn said:

Das ist auch eine gute Idee, da habe ich gar nicht daran gedacht! :classic_smile:

Reine Verzweiflung ?‍♂️

Deine Lösung klingt viel professioneller!

On 3/11/2022 at 2:13 PM, Miss_MelodyMiku said:

Hey I think I fix it but not doing the step you gave me on the top. I enabled the manipulate option in DD 5.1. When I made pass through the armblinder section I clicked the second option. When the culture helped me put on Gas Mask 100+ times unsuccessfully. I unequip the blinder device and put the gas mask. No issue at all. But this case is not what the game really wanted to do. It’s DD problem. I wish I can ask the author of the TIR & DD mod

WHAT? ?

The result is what counts! ?

Edited by donttouchmethere
1 hour ago, Krynn said:

As said, there are two rubber outfits in the meshes, one is under clothings and one is under devices.
If your head is invisible like in the picture, then the right mesh is missing.

So I have to rebuild the body or rebatch the build in bodyslide?

1 hour ago, Miss_MelodyMiku said:

So I have to rebuild the body or rebatch the build in bodyslide?

Basically it should be enough to have all the meshes in the folder that are intended for this mod.
So for Trapped in Rubber in your case, if the mask is missing, in the folder Meshes/Clothes/tir_gasmask

Edited by Krynn
45 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Would that also work the other way around? (by renaming the files)

I don't know exactly what you mean, but basically you can swap everything, the meshes, the textures...

Here on my Avatar I have a Gas Mask on, with swapped mesh. On a Chastity Belt I swapped the mesh and textures, same with the Gag.

You can also make Pony Boots out of the Restrictive Boots as an example, but the Sound is missing then, unfortunately, this clattering of the Hooves.

I also put on a DD Harness, together with the Chastity Belt, although that is not possible.

9 minutes ago, Krynn said:

Here on my Avatar I have a Gas Mask on, with swapped mesh. On a Chastity Belt I swapped the mesh and textures, same with the Gag.

Now I understand what you said before.

Cool!

Time for experiments! ?

(I tried to do this via Tes5edit and failed miserably)

Edited by donttouchmethere
On 2/24/2022 at 11:42 PM, alexsl said:

image.png.5b04d2b32e5d2e8583955aef95815210.pngSo is this suppose to be how it look in game when you wear the suit ? Its not particularely pleasing...

Is there a way to fix this? because I am having the same issue. 

-very new to modding so im totally lost :P

11 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Now I understand what you said before.

Cool!

Time for experiments! ?

(I tried to do this via Tes5edit and failed miserably)

As I said, it is very important to make backups, copies, but you surely know that anyway!:classic_happy:

9 hours ago, kaiteyc said:

Is there a way to fix this? because I am having the same issue. 

-very new to modding so im totally lost :P

Yes, load the meshes into the correct folders! :classic_happy:

Best manually, just unzip the mod, then see if in your Skyrim folder under files is also everything as in the mod, otherwise copy manually.

In my case it is (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Skyrim/Data/Meshes

(If you use Steam for the game, otherwise it's in your own folder).

But I'm not sure how Devious Devices 5 reacts to all this now, since the mod is older.
Unfortunately I'm not playing it at the moment, otherwise I could be a better help.

Edited by Krynn