9 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Oh boy. I´ve come all this way just to CTD in the Party Room when entering. Im guessing theres a ton going on in there ? Thats why ? I can´t even use the "Load Old Save and then load newer Crash Save" Method. I first wanted to skip the quest but i feel like the Quest wouldn´t be the same afterwards. Help ?

You're beyond help. :p

No, seriously, I have no idea. What sometimes seems to help is the following:

1. Save right before you're taken to the party room.
  2. Quit the game.
  3. Restart the game.
  4. Directly in the main menu, open the console and type 'coc tir_TowerPartyRoomEpi' (without quotes). You should (hopefully) end up in the (probably empty) party room without crash.
  5. Immediately load the save you created in step one.

Then hopefully, the party room cell will still be cached in memory, which sometimes prevents CTDs. But of course, nothing is guaranteed. If it doesn't work... well, maybe an animal sacrifice on your PC?

• 1 month later...

The last update has been a while ago, meaning that there might be unforeseen issues with it's dependencies, not to mention any possible mod conflicts you might have.

There is also a lengthy faq section in the first post, the easiest way for you to resolve most of the issues is to check there.

The mod was certainly in a stable and playable state, and I would imagine it still is so, even after this time.

After finishing the rubber spy quest when I return to the mistress she is in the basement and I cannot get to her because of the locked door.  I figured sh should be where she normally is,  tried the move to player command but get "complied script not saved" I also tried to moveplayerto with noeffect   how can I progress?  I loaded a previous save to get her id.  I am very much enjoying the mod

1 hour ago, altoft316 said:

After finishing the rubber spy quest when I return to the mistress she is in the basement and I cannot get to her because of the locked door.  I figured sh should be where she normally is,  tried the move to player command but get "complied script not saved" I also tried to moveplayerto with noeffect   how can I progress?  I loaded a previous save to get her id.  I am very much enjoying the mod

Try "moveto player", with "moveto" being 1 word and "player" another. And make sure you've selected her or used the "prid" command first

Ok will give it a go and let you know, thanks.

ok so I am getting "missing object reference id"

I am typing

prid<0f067a9b>moveto player

exactly as written above, no spaces except between the "moveto" and "player"

Managed to get past it by deleting all saves after I started the spy quest and did it again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, generalzod7 said:

I tried your mod out it worked great until the final quest when I started the final quest I couldn't find those ruins that the Mistress mensions where are they and how do I get to them.

Uhm... it's been a while since I last played TiR but if I remember correctly there was an issue with a missleading quest pointer on the map. Where to go to for the right location I can't remember but it's mentioned in this thread some pages above.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, chevalierx said:

not updated from xxxx and have xxxxx bugs

i have play this in past and it unplayable and you nver finish it without console

Well that's simply not true. There is one thing I couldn't get fixed and that's the misleading quest marker to the location where this Thalmor hides. Everything else are conflicting mods.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been downloaded your mod before, but there was couple of problems, not critical but pretty annoying. Now  I'm trying to reinstall mod again to solve these problems. And have some questions. You mod, to work properly request's ''Shiny Rubber Catsuits for Bodyslide CB Plus Plus'' mod. And This mod to work properly request's ''BodySlide Outfits and Mods'' mod to work properly. In the first mentioned mod their are ''main files'', ''update files'' and ''optional files'' all of them need to be installed? In the last mentioned mod their are 5 main fails, again - all of them need to be installed?