It's been a couple of weeks since I discussed the MME patch for DCL that I made with Kimy.

The initial response was along the lines of: I can probably put it into 7, as long as I don't have to install anything from MME.

Having assured her that was, in fact, the case, repeatedly. I sent the script files for her to look at.

Having heard nothing back since then, and given that I'm probably in her bad books right now, I'm guessing it's not going to happen.

She was also indifferent to posting the patch without her involvement, so that remains an option...

So, this weekend I'll make a FOMOD for it, so people can install it with 6.4. The ESP is a tiny patch; it won't be much of a download; I'll just post it here, and the two people that give a s**t can get it :) 

I'm planning that you'll be able to choose between four "styles" in the FOMOD:

(1) the only MME potion you can get force-dosed with will be lactacid, and it will be quite rare, unless you disable skooma whore drugging.

(2) you will be able to be force-fed, female cum, male cum, lactacid, breast growth, nord milk or altmer milk, it will be moderately uncommon, unless you disable skooma whore drugging.

(3) you will be able to be force-fed the above, plus a bunch more milks; MME potions will be as common as SW potions.

(4) as per (2) but with the addition of futa-cums.

It's all nicely integrated with DCL, and you can turn SW drugs on and off separately from MME drugs. It doesn't change any loot lists, just force feeding from DCL traps, solicitations and such. There's also an "override list" that you can edit with TES5Edit and that will totally replace the drugging list with whatever you want, so you could use stuff from SL Pheromones in there, or anything you like really.

I'm thinking that if Kimy isn't ever going to put this in DCL, I'll do a new patch for DCL 7 when it comes out, with detailed feeding options in the MCM, and the FOMOD won't be needed. I didn't do that this time around because I was wary of putting stuff into the DCL MCM in case it fell-over and died from morbid obesity, as it's quite a hefty MCM.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

So, this weekend I'll make a FOMOD for it, so people can install it with 6.4. The ESP is a tiny patch; it won't be much of a download; I'll just post it here, and the two people that give a s**t can get it :) 

Can you also make it a wizard for WYRE and also make separate FOMOD packs for NMM users, MO1 users and MO2 users?

1 hour ago, Mewfii said:

Can you also make it a wizard for WYRE and also make separate FOMOD packs for NMM users, MO1 users and MO2 users?

That's not needed. The script file that makes an FOMOD and the script for the Bain Wizard have different names and are in different places so one package can cover both.

hello! i have a simple question and i apologize if this has been answered, how does this mod work with being female. can i just impregnate my characters lover and then she produce milk without giving her a lactacid, or do i have to give that to her for her to produce milk pregnant or not?  and does she produce milk during pregnancy or after giving birth, and how long will she produce it. kinda hoping to make her produce in a natural way just for the immersion without using a potion or machine but if i must then i shall lol

On 9/26/2018 at 6:09 AM, Lefsedal said:

Was wondering, how do i place the craftable milk pumps?

If your referring to the ones made for Campfire, they place just like you place a tent. Drop/Use from inventory.

6 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

hello! i have a simple question and i apologize if this has been answered, how does this mod work with being female. can i just impregnate my characters lover and then she produce milk without giving her a lactacid, or do i have to give that to her for her to produce milk pregnant or not?  and does she produce milk during pregnancy or after giving birth, and how long will she produce it. kinda hoping to make her produce in a natural way just for the immersion without using a potion or machine but if i must then i shall lol

My Succubus Character gets pregnant and as soon as confirmed starts producing Milk, I assume that would stand for NPC's as well, pregnancy = Milk Production, although slow production without the further assistance of Lactacid.

5 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

If your referring to the ones made for Campfire, they place just like you place a tent. Drop/Use from inventory.

My Succubus Character gets pregnant and as soon as confirmed starts producing Milk, I assume that would stand for NPC's as well, pregnancy = Milk Production, although slow production without the further assistance of Lactacid.

ok i was wondering because i got adrianne avenicci pregnant but she is not producing milk

I made FOMOD installer last night, and set it up to install all the different drug configurations, added one more drug configuration, for five.

When I was testing it on my main install, I found that it didn't work when applied to an existing game, though it's fine on a new game.

In theory, I did the right things for it to work on an existing game, but there is clearly a mistake somewhere.

It would be rubbish if it didn't work on an existing game with zero issues, so I want to figure out what I'm doing wrong instead of just throwing it out as is.

As well as fixing the update issue, I'll probably add something to configure the drugs a bit in the MCM, and thus the work on the FOMOD was a waste of time :)

+++ Rewriting to use StorageUtil lists, with no ESP changes to DCL at all. Seems simpler and safer. Main chore now is to do enhanced drugging options in MCM.

Hello Ed,

I was playing the other day and saw a milk pump. It reminded me that I should have added MME too to the modlist. Usually I run with 200+ mods at a time, several of them are script heavy, so I must always seriously consider bigger mods like yours to add or not add. If milking is not a major theme in the actual profile's theme, I usually skip it. :(

This gave me an idea: Milk Mod Economy Light!

It would be really good to have a "gutted" version of this mod, I would always have it in my load order. It would be nice to have this game mechanic. Yes, we can use the milkers, but it is not the same without your added scripts.

How I could imagine it:

Keep:

- all the locations with the milkers

- milking

- milk types

Remove from Light:

- no milk maids, no levels

- no economy

- no computed milk/lactacid/etc values

Optional:

- temporal breast scaling and milk effects (for example after milking)

Small changes:

- when the character is using a milker, at the end it simply adds a random amount, random quality of race specific milk.

- bondage milkers could set a goal and release the player after reaching that.

I know this would be far too much work and probably not a lot of people would want this. Please just consider this writitng as wishful thinking. :) I just threw it here in hopes you might actually see some merit in it, but of course I won't be disappointed if you don't.

Finally... Here is a patch to make Deviously Cursed Loot 6.4 dispense Milk Mod Economy potions of various sorts.

DCUR-6-4 MME Patch-with-MCM.7z

I completely reworked it so that it can be added (or removed) from a game in progress safely.

There is no esp patch required, this is purely PEX patches (sources included).

Everything can be configured from the DCL MCM, and you can enable/disable, choose various kinds of thing to be dosed with, and the odds of MME vs SW.

... but there is a downside to this excess of choice ...

The DCL MCM was pushing the limit of collapse as it was - before I added all this crap.  If ... and this may never happen for you ... but if you put this patch in and the Cursed Loot MCM does not show up in your game, or your game crashes on load, you have overloaded the DCL MCM.

This may happen for some and not for others, because DCL behaves differently depending on various soft dependencies. I did not have all of them installed when I tested this, though I had several.

On the up-side, you can simply put the old PEX files back and restore everything as it was.

Just copy them back into the install if you are using NMM (MO users, you know what to do) and it will all be back to normal again.

Nothing harmful is baked in, even if you have saved.

If you have having problems, and want to use the patch, let me know, and I'll make a super-dumb version with no MCM content at all, and return the FOMOD selection to method to determine what potions you get. Otherwise, it's done, until DCL 7 comes along. Or you could do it yourself. It's extremely simple code.

In the options, there is no option to disable lactacid. Lactacid is always enabled. If you don't want it, you can disable MME drugs entirely (though this makes the patch pointless).

4 hours ago, monsta88 said:

I like the idea of a Lite mod, but my preferred set of Lite features is different to yours. 

I think I see the tiny problem here. If it was the Lite version everyone wanted, it wouldn't be lite any longer.

Personally, I never use the economy part. Even with the prices doubled it's still not competitive with vendors and a high speech skill in terms of profit vs bother. What with other things I generally don't have space to lug huge amounts of milk about waiting for the golden payday. In any case, despite all my poverty mods, I'm still make more money from alchemy and smithing. Would need FMEA to give MME a serious chance.

I think Ed had a game where he had some insane cost of living, but I forget how that was set up or how he made money in it. Perhaps he can recall?

5 hours ago, qawsedrftg765 said:

Hi There,

I am having an issue where I cannot make followers stay in the milking machine until they are 'done'.

As soon as I 'tab' out of command mode they pop right up.

Is there a better way to do it?

Cheers.

find mod that breaks follower ai preventing them from staying in pumps and remove it

5 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hello Ed,

I was playing the other day and saw a milk pump. It reminded me that I should have added MME too to the modlist. Usually I run with 200+ mods at a time, several of them are script heavy, so I must always seriously consider bigger mods like yours to add or not add. If milking is not a major theme in the actual profile's theme, I usually skip it. :(

It would be really good to have a "gutted" version of this mod, I would always have it in my load order. It would be nice to have this game mechanic. Yes, we can use the milkers, but it is not the same without your added scripts.

How I could imagine it:

Keep:

- all the locations with the milkers

- milking

- milk types

Remove from Light:

- no milk maids, no levels

- no economy

- no computed milk/lactacid/etc values

Optional:

- temporal breast scaling and milk effects (for example after milking)

Small changes:

- when the character is using a milker, at the end it simply adds a random amount, random quality of race specific milk.

- bondage milkers could set a goal and release the player after reaching that.

I know this would be far too much work and probably not a lot of people would want this. Please just consider this writitng as wishful thinking. :) I just threw it here in hopes you might actually see some merit in it, but of course I won't be disappointed if you don't.

not going to happen

you can:

disable economy

maybe disable mod, so no milk generation

disable player as maid, im not sure but it think this might give you normal milk if you also disable fuckmachine mode

or you can use hentaipregnancy with zaz machines, for milking

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Finally... Here is a patch to make Deviously Cursed Loot 6.4 dispense Milk Mod Economy potions of various sorts.

DCUR-6-4 MME Patch-with-MCM.7z

Just a question, can you be fed lactaicd/milk more than once if this is your first time?

I remember reading the notes from milk addict saying something about the game glitching if you're fed more than one lactacid/race milk when you never drunk one before (first time).

I'm going to give this patch a try.

1 hour ago, Loki15kun said:

Just a question, can you be fed lactaicd/milk more than once if this is your first time?

I remember reading the notes from milk addict saying something about the game glitching if you're fed more than one lactacid/race milk when you never drunk one before (first time).

I'm going to give this patch a try.

better not try

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Ooh, this looks interesting.

I've played with MME in the past and always thought some integration into DCL would be nice. I have zero experience with creating mods for Skryim and too many obligations to learn now, but I thought it'd be neat to make a locking, DD version of the Mobile Milker Armor or the like for forced milking (so the player character can't just ignore those full breasts).

18 hours ago, Loki15kun said:

When I tried it, I had no problems, and whoah, have I tried it... I spent hours just doing nothing but triggering DCL gas trap over and over under different conditions, mod settings, load conditions, etc. Maybe something odd happens if you chugg a bunch of lactacid potions all at once when you're not a milk maid, but I doubt it would be catastophic even if it did.

In the case of the DCL patch, you won't get fed more than one potion at once.

You can also get drugged from solicitation, but again, only one potion at a time.

In short, nothing in this patch for DCL meaningfully increases your risk of consuming lots of lactacid at once when not a milk maid.

16 hours ago, Ed86 said:

better not try

What now?

Ed, can you recount how your experiment doing a playthrough with high cost of living worked out?

That was you, wasn't it? Where you had to pay crazy room and food prices for you and a follower?

22 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

What now?

Ed, can you recount how your experiment doing a playthrough with high cost of living worked out?

That was you, wasn't it? Where you had to pay crazy room and food prices for you and a follower?

no, wasnt me

but anyway... its still possible to survive, though its probably easier to get into whoring business than adventuring, since with only 40 carry weight(female), you can barely get any loot, since half weight taken by food, drinks, set of light armor, bow and dagger

and i dont play with followers, they are invincible, its like cheating, well... other than sending them to home so they can do very important stuff there

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

and i dont play with followers, they are invincible, its like cheating, well... other than sending them to home so they can do very important stuff there

I have plenty of followers that are utter rubbish and do nothing but run into bandit camps, get beaten down, then have to be rescued due to DF adding debt due to suicide follower. They are nothing but an encumbrance. Easier if they are at home filling out their milk production calendar.