6 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I noticed that this Mod has not really been touched for like 4 years. So while a first timer, and so far am loving the Mod and the humor. I do have a question/request maybe for the Mod Author maybe for some genius who knows how to make Mods that could possibly do it, for this Mod.

Is there a Nipple Balm? Yes while amusing to get soar nipples I would love a Nipple Balm that when used on my Soar Nipples will reduce the swelling and tenderness a bit. You know like 1 application reduces Nipple pain by 5% can only apply once every hour to reduce swelling, over application can have negative effects...

Just saying it would be nice

Actually, it's fairly active in updates, though I too thought about a "balm" or something to help those new maids milk for hours on end, you know, ease their suffering (some).

As for the reductions, not sure how that is done, a percentage may be too difficult, never really looked into it, but if that is the case then multiple "strengths" of balm would require some potion creation.

On 8/29/2018 at 8:53 AM, EinarrTheRed said:

Okay, gonna have to work on this.

I did use the MME milk pumps when I made the fancy barns and milk caves.  Problem is ZAP was a dependency at that time.  Now when I remove ZAP as dependency its removing ALL the placed pumps in the mod, even though they are Ed's MME version.  Some days I really hate CK.  So the news is I'm going to have to work on this in TESEdit and see if I can fix it, if not I'll have to replace every single pump in the mod by hand which.

Sorry for the late reply.

I ran into the same thing, worked on the pumps on that farm I posted a while back, each time I saved and loaded into the game, they were all gone, well, not gone-gone, but actually not visible.  I still see the actual pumps *in* the ESP, but what I wound up doing was re-adjusting the IDs to point back to the right mod and after re-adding the master, that is where the problem lies.  Couldn't do it in TESEdit 5, didn't seem to let me, so I wound up using another ESP editor instead.

On 8/29/2018 at 11:53 AM, Ed86 said:

no

Wow, 1 word quote, well, it was easier than doing something else.  On the event for updating the milk status, is it being done on a load cell, and if so could it?  Because after a fast travel the update often gets missed by hours and the "catch up" is often violent.  Other mods seem to do it on cell load, just not sure if yours is doing it.  Also in the latest version you have up now, each 1st milking always causes a boobgasm, for NPCs and PC.  This didn't happen in previous versions, was more random.

GuruSR.

@GuruSR So far whether I remove the ZAZ dependency with CK, Wrye, or TES Edit I get the same result, it completely removes every placed pump.  They aren't invisible, they're gone gone, as in to fix it and remove the dependency I'm going to have to just let it remove them and then manually add em all back in which is a couple hours of work I wasn't expecting which just got delayed by a KS Hair update that just added about a days extra work for me... I'm an unhappy modder today.  I'll fix the fancy barns when soon as I can, new version will add in "milk caves" to the orc camps as well.

3 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

@GuruSR So far whether I remove the ZAZ dependency with CK, Wrye, or TES Edit I get the same result, it completely removes every placed pump.  They aren't invisible, they're gone gone, as in to fix it and remove the dependency I'm going to have to just let it remove them and then manually add em all back in which is a couple hours of work I wasn't expecting which just got delayed by a KS Hair update that just added about a days extra work for me... I'm an unhappy modder today.  I'll fix the fancy barns when soon as I can, new version will add in "milk caves" to the orc camps as well.

Are you deliberately removing the references?  I know when I did that farm one (a while back in this thread), every time I saved the mod, poof, the master for the pumps vanished, so I had to re-add it, then re-edit the IDs for all of them in the ESP manually, to get them to show back up.  When you load from the CK are you deliberately using the ZAZ or the ones from within the Milkmod, as I tried both ways and they both are in the ESP but wont' show back up after a save and game play.

GuruSR.

11 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Wow, 1 word quote, well, it was easier than doing something else.  On the event for updating the milk status, is it being done on a load cell, and if so could it?  Because after a fast travel the update often gets missed by hours and the "catch up" is often violent.  Other mods seem to do it on cell load, just not sure if yours is doing it.  Also in the latest version you have up now, each 1st milking always causes a boobgasm, for NPCs and PC.  This didn't happen in previous versions, was more random.

no it shouldnt

mme updates are hourly, they are tied to ingame time, not real time, when you FT, it takes many hours, so ofc catch up gets violent

boobgasm/orgasm happens at 98 arousal use mcm to reduce arousal

Is there any Mods thats allow you to Build/Add a Milking Machine to a Property, like a Hearthfire Property or Elesium Estate, or the deck of the Scarlett for example?

I ask as they are not listed in description anywhere, and it would be very convenient in so many ways to have a Machine at a Base of operations sort of thing.

59 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Is there any Mods thats allow you to Build/Add a Milking Machine to a Property, like a Hearthfire Property or Elesium Estate, or the deck of the Scarlett for example?

I ask as they are not listed in description anywhere, and it would be very convenient in so many ways to have a Machine at a Base of operations sort of thing.

There's a Campfire add-on in the downloads that allows you to place a milk-pump through Campfire's systems.

FNISS is giving me grief.

I run it then check for Consistencies, it lists 36 inconsistencies between Zaz Animation pack and MME. I have found the files, tried deleting 1 lot then the other, when I delete MME ones I get warnings (which I do not like) but no inconsistencies, when I delete the Zaz ones I don't get warnings, but I get the same file inconsistencies?

I am thinking I am half a step in the right direction for the fix, but have no idea where my foot is going to land? Any advice?

6 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

does someone know what the Buff "host for living armor" does? there is no description

It shows that you are wearing living armor

1 hour ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

FNISS is giving me grief.

I run it then check for Consistencies, it lists 36 inconsistencies between Zaz Animation pack and MME. I have found the files, tried deleting 1 lot then the other, when I delete MME ones I get warnings (which I do not like) but no inconsistencies, when I delete the Zaz ones I don't get warnings, but I get the same file inconsistencies?

I am thinking I am half a step in the right direction for the fix, but have no idea where my foot is going to land? Any advice?

lets start with 2 questions

1)why do you think you can fix it?

2)why do you think it needs fixing?

21 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

lets start with 2 questions

1)why do you think you can fix it?

2)why do you think it needs fixing?

1. I don't know if I can fix it, but I don't like it when I have stuff like that, FNISS tells me these are inconsistant or that those are warnings I investigate and try to fix, LOOT warns me something should go through Tesedit thingy (even though it took me a while to learn how to use it right, and stop complaining that the writing is so teenie that even Superman would have to squint his eyes) I run the Mod through it. When I start a game its always a clean start new start, during at worse I might add cool looking gear but Mods don't change (unless they are emergency or recomended, even then I often start all over again on a run).

2. Cause it wasn't there on my previous run through, which was Slaverun and few others, this run is with Milk (ME) while I started even though the inconsistencies were there, I know often they don't really cause major problems (unlike the warnings), I am encountering many Animation glitches this time, so I want to rule out those inconsistencies FNISS says I have between Zaz and MME. That way I can rule out MME as the cause and concentrate on the other 2 test Mods I have running. (Yes I am doing simular on the other 2 Mods, trying to determine why the problems are occurring).

1 hour ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

1. I don't know if I can fix it, but I don't like it when I have stuff like that, FNISS tells me these are inconsistant or that those are warnings I investigate and try to fix, LOOT warns me something should go through Tesedit thingy (even though it took me a while to learn how to use it right, and stop complaining that the writing is so teenie that even Superman would have to squint his eyes) I run the Mod through it. When I start a game its always a clean start new start, during at worse I might add cool looking gear but Mods don't change (unless they are emergency or recomended, even then I often start all over again on a run).

2. Cause it wasn't there on my previous run through, which was Slaverun and few others, this run is with Milk (ME) while I started even though the inconsistencies were there, I know often they don't really cause major problems (unlike the warnings), I am encountering many Animation glitches this time, so I want to rule out those inconsistencies FNISS says I have between Zaz and MME. That way I can rule out MME as the cause and concentrate on the other 2 test Mods I have running. (Yes I am doing simular on the other 2 Mods, trying to determine why the problems are occurring).

*sigh*

FNIS_MME_List

remove

b -md ZaZAPCHorFA ZaZAPCHorFA.hkx
b -md ZaZAPCHorFB ZaZAPCHorFB.hkx
b -md ZaZAPCHorFC ZaZAPCHorFC.hkx
b -md ZaZAPCHorFD ZaZAPCHorFD.hkx
b -md ZaZAPCHorFE ZaZAPCHorFE.hkx
b -md ZaZAPCHorFF ZaZAPCHorFF.hkx
b -md ZaZAPCHorFG ZaZAPCHorFG.hkx
b -md ZaZAPCHorFH ZaZAPCHorFH.hkx
b -md ZaZAPCHorFI ZaZAPCHorFI.hkx
b -md ZaZAPCHorFJ ZaZAPCHorFJ.hkx
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 ZaZMOMBoundFurn01.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 ZaZMOMBoundFurn02.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B1EngineStop 
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 ZaZMOMBoundFurn03.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B1EngineStop MME_AOZaZMoMB2AGag MME_AOZaZMoMB5A1ProbeStop MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 ZaZMOMBoundFurn04.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B1EngineStop MME_AOZaZMoMB2AGag MME_AOZaZMoMB5A1ProbeStop MME_AOZaZMoMB5B1FeedStop MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 ZaZMOMBoundFurn05.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B1EngineStop MME_AOZaZMoMB2AGag MME_AOZaZMoMB5A1ProbeStop MME_AOZaZMoMB5B2FeedMove MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 ZaZMOMBoundFurn06.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B1EngineStop MME_AOZaZMoMB5A1ProbeStop MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 ZaZMOMBoundFurn07.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B1EngineStop MME_AOZaZMoMB5A2ProbeSlow MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 MME_AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 ZaZMOMBoundFurn08.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B1EngineStop MME_AOZaZMoMB5A3ProbeFast MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 MME_AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 ZaZMOMBoundFurn09.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B2EngineMoveSlow MME_AOZaZMoMB5A1ProbeStop MME_AOZaZMoMB3BMilkLAO MME_AOZaZMoMB3AMilkRAO
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 ZaZMOMBoundFurn10.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B3EngineMoveFast MME_AOZaZMoMB5A1ProbeStop MME_AOZaZMoMB3BMilkLAO MME_AOZaZMoMB3AMilkRAO
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 ZaZMOMBoundFurn11.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B2EngineMoveSlow MME_AOZaZMoMB5A2ProbeSlow MME_AOZaZMoMB3BMilkLAO MME_AOZaZMoMB3AMilkRAO MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 MME_AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy02
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 ZaZMOMBoundFurn12.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B2EngineMoveSlow MME_AOZaZMoMB5A3ProbeFast MME_AOZaZMoMB3BMilkLAO MME_AOZaZMoMB3AMilkRAO MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 MME_AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy02
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 ZaZMOMBoundFurn13.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B2EngineMoveSlow MME_AOZaZMoMB5A3ProbeFast MME_AOZaZMoMB3BMilkLAO MME_AOZaZMoMB3AMilkRAO MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 MME_AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy02
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 ZaZMOMBoundFurn14.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B2EngineMoveSlow MME_AOZaZMoMB5A3ProbeFast MME_AOZaZMoMB3BMilkLAO MME_AOZaZMoMB3AMilkRAO MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 MME_AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy02
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 ZaZMOMFreeFurn01.hkx MME_AOZaZ1DMOMFEngineStop
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 ZaZMOMFreeFurn02.hkx MME_AOZaZ1DMOMFEngineStop
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 ZaZMOMFreeFurn03.hkx MME_AOZaZ1DMOMFEngineStop MME_AOZaZ1BMOMFAnalDrain MME_AOZaZ2CMOMFGag MME_AOZaZ2DMOMFProbeLock MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 ZaZMOMFreeFurn04.hkx MME_AOZaZ1DMOMFEngineStop MME_AOZaZ1BMOMFAnalDrain MME_AOZaZ2CMOMFGag MME_AOZaZ1CMOMFFeeder MME_AOZaZ2DMOMFProbeLock  MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 ZaZMOMFreeFurn05.hkx MME_AOZaZ1DMOMFEngineStop MME_AOZaZ1BMOMFAnalDrain MME_AOZaZ2CMOMFGag MME_AOZaZ1CMOMFFeederMove MME_AOZaZ2DMOMFProbeLock MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 ZaZMOMFreeFurn06.hkx MME_AOZaZ1DMOMFEngineStop MME_AOZaZ1BMOMFAnalDrain MME_AOZaZ2DMOMFProbeLock MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 ZaZMOMFreeFurn07.hkx MME_AOZaZ1DMOMFEngineStop MME_AOZaZ1BMOMFAnalDrain MME_AOZaZ2EMOMFProbeSlow MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 MME_AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 ZaZMOMFreeFurn08.hkx MME_AOZaZ1DMOMFEngineStop MME_AOZaZ1BMOMFAnalDrain MME_AOZaZ2FMOMFProbeFast MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 MME_AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 ZaZMOMFreeFurn09.hkx MME_AOZaZ1EMOMFEngineSlow MME_AOZaZ1BMOMFAnalDrain MME_AOZaZ2DMOMFProbeLock MME_AOZaZ3BMOMMilkL MME_AOZaZ3AMOMMilkR MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 ZaZMOMFreeFurn10.hkx MME_AOZaZ1FMOMFEngineFast MME_AOZaZ1BMOMFAnalDrain MME_AOZaZ2DMOMFProbeLock MME_AOZaZ3BMOMMilkL MME_AOZaZ3AMOMMilkR MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 ZaZMOMFreeFurn11.hkx MME_AOZaZ1EMOMFEngineSlow MME_AOZaZ1BMOMFAnalDrain MME_AOZaZ2EMOMFProbeSlow MME_AOZaZ3BMOMMilkL MME_AOZaZ3AMOMMilkR MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 MME_AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy02
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 ZaZMOMFreeFurn12.hkx MME_AOZaZ1FMOMFEngineFast MME_AOZaZ1BMOMFAnalDrain MME_AOZaZ2FMOMFProbeFast MME_AOZaZ3BMOMMilkL MME_AOZaZ3AMOMMilkR MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 MME_AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy02

GenerateFNISforModders

GenerateFNIS

done

34 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

*sigh*

FNIS_MME_List

remove

b -md ZaZAPCHorFA ZaZAPCHorFA.hkx
b -md ZaZAPCHorFB ZaZAPCHorFB.hkx
b -md ZaZAPCHorFC ZaZAPCHorFC.hkx
b -md ZaZAPCHorFD ZaZAPCHorFD.hkx
b -md ZaZAPCHorFE ZaZAPCHorFE.hkx
b -md ZaZAPCHorFF ZaZAPCHorFF.hkx
b -md ZaZAPCHorFG ZaZAPCHorFG.hkx
b -md ZaZAPCHorFH ZaZAPCHorFH.hkx
b -md ZaZAPCHorFI ZaZAPCHorFI.hkx
b -md ZaZAPCHorFJ ZaZAPCHorFJ.hkx
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 ZaZMOMBoundFurn01.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 ZaZMOMBoundFurn02.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B1EngineStop 
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 ZaZMOMBoundFurn03.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B1EngineStop MME_AOZaZMoMB2AGag MME_AOZaZMoMB5A1ProbeStop MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 ZaZMOMBoundFurn04.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B1EngineStop MME_AOZaZMoMB2AGag MME_AOZaZMoMB5A1ProbeStop MME_AOZaZMoMB5B1FeedStop MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 ZaZMOMBoundFurn05.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B1EngineStop MME_AOZaZMoMB2AGag MME_AOZaZMoMB5A1ProbeStop MME_AOZaZMoMB5B2FeedMove MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 ZaZMOMBoundFurn06.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B1EngineStop MME_AOZaZMoMB5A1ProbeStop MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 ZaZMOMBoundFurn07.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B1EngineStop MME_AOZaZMoMB5A2ProbeSlow MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 MME_AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 ZaZMOMBoundFurn08.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B1EngineStop MME_AOZaZMoMB5A3ProbeFast MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 MME_AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 ZaZMOMBoundFurn09.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B2EngineMoveSlow MME_AOZaZMoMB5A1ProbeStop MME_AOZaZMoMB3BMilkLAO MME_AOZaZMoMB3AMilkRAO
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 ZaZMOMBoundFurn10.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B3EngineMoveFast MME_AOZaZMoMB5A1ProbeStop MME_AOZaZMoMB3BMilkLAO MME_AOZaZMoMB3AMilkRAO
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 ZaZMOMBoundFurn11.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B2EngineMoveSlow MME_AOZaZMoMB5A2ProbeSlow MME_AOZaZMoMB3BMilkLAO MME_AOZaZMoMB3AMilkRAO MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 MME_AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy02
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 ZaZMOMBoundFurn12.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B2EngineMoveSlow MME_AOZaZMoMB5A3ProbeFast MME_AOZaZMoMB3BMilkLAO MME_AOZaZMoMB3AMilkRAO MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 MME_AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy02
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 ZaZMOMBoundFurn13.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B2EngineMoveSlow MME_AOZaZMoMB5A3ProbeFast MME_AOZaZMoMB3BMilkLAO MME_AOZaZMoMB3AMilkRAO MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 MME_AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy02
+ -o ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 ZaZMOMBoundFurn14.hkx MME_AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs MME_AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain MME_AOZaZMoMB4B2EngineMoveSlow MME_AOZaZMoMB5A3ProbeFast MME_AOZaZMoMB3BMilkLAO MME_AOZaZMoMB3AMilkRAO MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 MME_AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy02
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 ZaZMOMFreeFurn01.hkx MME_AOZaZ1DMOMFEngineStop
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 ZaZMOMFreeFurn02.hkx MME_AOZaZ1DMOMFEngineStop
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 ZaZMOMFreeFurn03.hkx MME_AOZaZ1DMOMFEngineStop MME_AOZaZ1BMOMFAnalDrain MME_AOZaZ2CMOMFGag MME_AOZaZ2DMOMFProbeLock MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 ZaZMOMFreeFurn04.hkx MME_AOZaZ1DMOMFEngineStop MME_AOZaZ1BMOMFAnalDrain MME_AOZaZ2CMOMFGag MME_AOZaZ1CMOMFFeeder MME_AOZaZ2DMOMFProbeLock  MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 ZaZMOMFreeFurn05.hkx MME_AOZaZ1DMOMFEngineStop MME_AOZaZ1BMOMFAnalDrain MME_AOZaZ2CMOMFGag MME_AOZaZ1CMOMFFeederMove MME_AOZaZ2DMOMFProbeLock MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 ZaZMOMFreeFurn06.hkx MME_AOZaZ1DMOMFEngineStop MME_AOZaZ1BMOMFAnalDrain MME_AOZaZ2DMOMFProbeLock MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 ZaZMOMFreeFurn07.hkx MME_AOZaZ1DMOMFEngineStop MME_AOZaZ1BMOMFAnalDrain MME_AOZaZ2EMOMFProbeSlow MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 MME_AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 ZaZMOMFreeFurn08.hkx MME_AOZaZ1DMOMFEngineStop MME_AOZaZ1BMOMFAnalDrain MME_AOZaZ2FMOMFProbeFast MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 MME_AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 ZaZMOMFreeFurn09.hkx MME_AOZaZ1EMOMFEngineSlow MME_AOZaZ1BMOMFAnalDrain MME_AOZaZ2DMOMFProbeLock MME_AOZaZ3BMOMMilkL MME_AOZaZ3AMOMMilkR MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 ZaZMOMFreeFurn10.hkx MME_AOZaZ1FMOMFEngineFast MME_AOZaZ1BMOMFAnalDrain MME_AOZaZ2DMOMFProbeLock MME_AOZaZ3BMOMMilkL MME_AOZaZ3AMOMMilkR MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy01
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 ZaZMOMFreeFurn11.hkx MME_AOZaZ1EMOMFEngineSlow MME_AOZaZ1BMOMFAnalDrain MME_AOZaZ2EMOMFProbeSlow MME_AOZaZ3BMOMMilkL MME_AOZaZ3AMOMMilkR MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 MME_AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy02
+ -o ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 ZaZMOMFreeFurn12.hkx MME_AOZaZ1FMOMFEngineFast MME_AOZaZ1BMOMFAnalDrain MME_AOZaZ2FMOMFProbeFast MME_AOZaZ3BMOMMilkL MME_AOZaZ3AMOMMilkR MME_AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 MME_AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy02

GenerateFNISforModders

GenerateFNIS

done

Awesome, was confused at first but I found the doc/file you are referring to, followed what you said and you may keep my wand for it worked like magic.

Thank you very much

On 9/2/2018 at 4:00 AM, Ed86 said:

no it shouldnt

mme updates are hourly, they are tied to ingame time, not real time, when you FT, it takes many hours, so ofc catch up gets violent

boobgasm/orgasm happens at 98 arousal use mcm to reduce arousal

Ah, wasn't actually sure what it was caused at, never checked the arousal of the NPC, but I assume that it does reduce the arousal by something?

GuruSR.

Change notes mention support for Fertility Mode.

Fertility Mode, works fine with MME, pregnancy is detected.

However, MCM options to display compatability / presence of compatible mods doesn't mention Fertility Mode at all. Minor issue, but you could be forgiven for thinking that FM not supported or doesn't work if you just installed it.

FM produces wearable babies if you so choose.

Alas, wearable baby does not suck milk and increase lactation. Sad.

The baby uses slot 57, so it can't be picked as "living armor", which only works on slot 32.

As a workaround, I just set regular armor to "living armor", to get the effect while wearing the creepy-looking baby.

Only downside is that the living armor messages are all about Spriggans. What?

I can fix it with ESM/ESP Translator, but why is Spriggan the default for unknown armors?

Anyway, would be neat if you could specify a slot to look at instead of 32, or just support the FM baby explicitly. Then you could have custom text for it.

I mean, really what is the point of the brat, if it doesn't give you giant boobs?

I just want to check on something that is finicky in my current version of MME, and make sure it's not just a change I haven't noticed (or a setting I've fucked up).

Since the most recent version I installed (late July, early August, I think)Lactaid is burning off super slows. Like 1 unit of lactaid will last multiple weeks. Any reason for this, or just borked script?

2 hours ago, bathoz said:

I just want to check on something that is finicky in my current version of MME, and make sure it's not just a change I haven't noticed (or a setting I've fucked up).

Since the most recent version I installed (late July, early August, I think)Lactaid is burning off super slows. Like 1 unit of lactaid will last multiple weeks. Any reason for this, or just borked script?

I don't get that behaviour. One unit of Lactacid lasts, around a game day, probably, for me.

There's a variable in the script called "LactacidDecayRate", which is a pretty clear name I think.

It has this code associated with it:

Spoiler

If (FixedMilkGen || (akActor != PlayerREF && FixedMilkGen4Followers ))                                                ;fixed milkproduction
        MilkTick = 1.0 / 3 * BreastRows * (1 + SLA.GetActorArousal(akActor)/100) * MilkProdMod/100 * t
        if LactacidDecayRate > 0                                                                                        ;reduce lactacid, for purpose of belly decrease
            LactacidCnt -= LactacidDecayRate
        elseif LactacidDecayRate == 0
            LactacidCnt -= MilkTick
        endif
        if LactacidCnt < 0
            LactacidCnt = 0
        endif
    else                                                                                                                ;dynamic milk production
        Int tmod1 = t
        while tmod1 != 0
            MaidLevel = MME_Storage.getMaidLevel(akActor)
            LactacidFactor = ((LactacidCnt * LactacidCnt) / LactacidMod / PapyrusUtil.ClampInt(MaidLevel, 1, MaidLevel + 1))
            if LactacidCnt > 0 || (isPregnant(akActor) && (MilkCnt + MilkTick < MilkMax))
               if MaidLevelProgressionAffectsMilkGen == 0 || MaidLevel == 0
                    MaidMilkGen += MilkGenValue * BreastRows
                else
                    MaidMilkGen += MilkGenValue * BreastRows * (MaidLevelProgressionAffectsMilkGen * MaidLevel)
                endif
            elseif isPregnant(akActor)                                                                                    ;no lactacid, pregnant, full of milk
                ;do nothing
            else                                                                                                        ;no lactacid, not pregnant, reduce milk generation
                MaidMilkGen -= (MilkGenValue * BreastRows)/ (1 + MaidLevelProgressionAffectsMilkGen * MaidLevel)
                if MaidMilkGen < 0
                    MaidMilkGen = 0
                endif
            endif

float LactacidCycle = 0
            if MaidMilkGen > 0
                MilkTickCycle = (BoobTick + MaidMilkGen)/3/10 * (1 + SLA.GetActorArousal(akActor)/100) * MilkProdMod/100;basic milkproduction formula
                LactacidCycle = PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat(MilkTickCycle * LactacidFactor, 0, LactacidCnt)                    ;calculate LactacidFactor bonus milkproduction
                MilkTickCycle = MilkTickCycle + LactacidCycle                                                            ;basic+bonus
                MilkTick += MilkTickCycle                                                                                ;final milk production
            endif

if LactacidDecayRate > 0                                                                                    ;reduce lactacid
                LactacidCnt -= LactacidDecayRate
            elseif LactacidDecayRate == 0
                LactacidCnt -= LactacidCycle
            endif
            if LactacidCnt < 0
                LactacidCnt = 0
            endif

tmod1 -= 1
        endwhile
    EndIf

If you have a decay rate set for it, it uses that, otherwise, it depends on whether you use fixed milk production (which I think is only for slaves), but in either case it's basically proportional to milk production unless you have a production of 0, just a different way to calculate the fraction of production it uses.

So, do you have a low decay rate explicitly configured?

If you have decay set to 0, and your production is low, it's going to use lactacid slowly in that case too.