I am having a lot of fun with this. I made myself a Milk Maid, I so like those machines.

A couple of questions though;

1. Is there a way to make both the Milk Textures and Cum Textures both show at the same time? (Yes I have a lot of sex, no really a lot) 

I like the Textures and the combination of seeing both would be awesome, I could walk proud through any city covered in Cum and Milk then...

2. Is there a way to reduce the amount of times my Boobs look like they are taps leaking Milk all over the place? While I like this feature quite a lot, 90% of the time I am running around with Milk pouring out of my Boobs. Thinking about it for the length and amount of time it happens I really should have no Milk left to make... Oh and the leak even when I am at less than full capacity, I would think they should only leak like taps when I am at over capacity not under capacity (this would also be a very good visual indication to run to a Milker before more Milk is wasted). Note that the slight dribble (ie the Mesh (that currently over-rides cum meshes) should still be available, especially after say when an orgasm causes your Boobs to leak.

Just some thoughts on tweaks that I am not myself skilled enough to make.

3 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I am having a lot of fun with this. I made myself a Milk Maid, I so like those machines.

A couple of questions though;

1. Is there a way to make both the Milk Textures and Cum Textures both show at the same time? (Yes I have a lot of sex, no really a lot) 

I like the Textures and the combination of seeing both would be awesome, I could walk proud through any city covered in Cum and Milk then...

2. Is there a way to reduce the amount of times my Boobs look like they are taps leaking Milk all over the place? While I like this feature quite a lot, 90% of the time I am running around with Milk pouring out of my Boobs. Thinking about it for the length and amount of time it happens I really should have no Milk left to make... Oh and the leak even when I am at less than full capacity, I would think they should only leak like taps when I am at over capacity not under capacity (this would also be a very good visual indication to run to a Milker before more Milk is wasted). Note that the slight dribble (ie the Mesh (that currently over-rides cum meshes) should still be available, especially after say when an orgasm causes your Boobs to leak.

Just some thoughts on tweaks that I am not myself skilled enough to make.

1.no, they use same slots

2.drink less lactacid, leaking happens when character has milk and having orgasm or dd nipple piercing vibration event

16 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

1.no, they use same slots

2.drink less lactacid, leaking happens when character has milk and having orgasm or dd nipple piercing vibration event

So there is no way to make them different slots?

What if I put them all in the one file? Done that before with Cum textures, as some look better when mixed with others...

So it is Lactacid ok, so once I pass level 2 I won't be force fed Lactacid and maybe I should increase how fast it naturally leaves my system...

Thank you

1 hour ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

So there is no way to make them different slots?

What if I put them all in the one file? Done that before with Cum textures, as some look better when mixed with others...

So it is Lactacid ok, so once I pass level 2 I won't be force fed Lactacid and maybe I should increase how fast it naturally leaves my system...

Thank you

That would probably cause conflicts with other mods like DD, hairs etc, that place equipment in those slots

I guess you can try merging  files

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

That would probably cause conflicts with other mods like DD, hairs etc, that place equipment in those slots

I guess you can try merging  files

Tried and no it didn't work, tried a few combinations as well just in case. 

And I don't think it causes any conflicts, Cum Textures have a file all on its own in the Effects File of Textures, called lovers, hmm only thing I didn't do is put the MME file in just Effects, but I doubt that will do anything.

1 hour ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Tried and no it didn't work, tried a few combinations as well just in case. 

And I don't think it causes any conflicts, Cum Textures have a file all on its own in the Effects File of Textures, called lovers, hmm only thing I didn't do is put the MME file in just Effects, but I doubt that will do anything.

you edit effects shader in CK

11 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Is there a way to reduce the amount of times my Boobs look like they are taps leaking Milk all over the place? While I like this feature quite a lot, 90% of the time I am running around with Milk pouring out of my Boobs. Thinking about it for the length and amount of time it happens I really should have no Milk left to make... Oh and the leak even when I am at less than full capacity, I would think they should only leak like taps when I am at over capacity not under capacity (this would also be a very good visual indication to run to a Milker before more Milk is wasted). Note that the slight dribble (ie the Mesh (that currently over-rides cum meshes) should still be available, especially after say when an orgasm causes your Boobs to leak.

He might have a point. While the initial start of the leak is as Ed describes, the leaking just goes on and on for ages. Maybe a bit too long? Maybe not stopping as intended for some people?

After a few playthroughs I have never noticed stores stock up on milk or Lactacid. Once a forsworn dropped breton milk and that was it. It would be nice if the milk was dropped more often by weaker bandits (milk drinkers), stocked up in alchemy, hunter, farmer or maybe inn stores or even as a random item in containers. This would make mods like milkaddict tie in easier now rather than procuring milk in more difficult ways.

11 hours ago, Durante said:

After a few playthroughs I have never noticed stores stock up on milk or Lactacid. Once a forsworn dropped breton milk and that was it. It would be nice if the milk was dropped more often by weaker bandits (milk drinkers), stocked up in alchemy, hunter, farmer or maybe inn stores or even as a random item in containers. This would make mods like milkaddict tie in easier now rather than procuring milk in more difficult ways.

I always had the impression that MME added lactacid to Skooma Whore drops, so you could be force-fed lactacid in DCL, or find it in chests.

But when I looked, it didn't seem to do it.

I modified the levelled lists for SW in my Bashed Patch to get this little feature. It's trivial to do, but I always though MME would do it by itself.

With milk, I find it's hard to buy race milk. Sometimes a vendor will have a load, but in the vast majority of cases they have no milk at all.

Also, inn-keepers, gouging bastards! They will buy milk off you for ... say 4 ... but they're selling it at 23. Markup! Does my speech skill count for nothing?

I can 3 just by selling through the standard vendor UI, and if I go via the MME dialog, I end up selling *all* my milk ... NO ... not my precious race milk!

It's just not worth the bother of handing the race milk I need to keep to my follower, then selling by dialog, then going to the follower whenever I need to drink race milk. I guess this is intended for bulk milk vendors and not for a single milk maid scenario.

And of course, only race milk has lactacid effect (it seems) ... strangely? ... "strong" milk does not have it ... so that lactacid effect is valuable. I don't mind the way it works, but it means I generally don't want to sell race milk, in fact, early on, you may want to buy it.

I guess the mod is aimed more at male characters who want to keep cows for fun and profit than at female characters using it as an added complication?

For a female PC, it seems to become a choice between perma-exhaustion, or perma-engorgement. You don't have to get to much of a production level before you're in a situation where you've already produced a unit while you're on the milker, and it can't be milked because of nipple pain. There's also a "by design" effect that results in the last bit of lactacid lingering in your system for a very long time (the lactacid*lactacid scaling) unless you use a fixed decay rate. This keeps your production rising, even though the amount of lactacid is tiny.

Speaking of nipple pain, milking seems to stop for me, even if I have the debuff enabled - so I stop at 100% pain and don't get the debuff. This used to work in other versions, and I'm not sure how it could feasibly be broken. Maybe turning it off and on again might fix it.

What is the intention of the mod for female players, as you level up?

Obviously, the "goal" is not to abandon your game because you now live on a milking machine?

So it has to be that the goal is to avoid that outcome, one way or another.

The easiest way, presumably, is never to become a milk maid in the first place, but that makes the mod a bit redundant.

But supposing you became a milk-maid involuntarily, due to being force-fed lactacid, or pregnancy...

Presumably, you are expected to suffer through the exhaustion and try and get your production down to a manageable level?

And if you play "boob size based production" you also need to get your boob size down, with very expensive potions.

I'm using the level based system for production and growth, as it seems ... more stable.

The boob-size based system seems to have a feedback loop in it that quickly leads to boobs hitting the max size, whatever that is...

This happens fairly soon, even if you turn down the production and growth scales.

For a mod that has a tremendous amount of rich detail in it, the "game" of trying to control your milk production seems to lack choices, or alternatives.

What if there were a new choice? A way to manage rapid production and still adventure? Somehow?

This would require some new mechanic.

Look in the spoiler section below if you are interested...

Spoiler

This isn't a fully thought-out design, just an example of one possible approach.

Instead of another chemical or potion to drink, what if there was a way to control boob penalties through a device? But the device itself ties to another mechanic with an NPC you must visit, forcing you to travel?

So, add some slot-32 item, like "Super-sports Bra - allows a milk maid to keep her luscious mounds under control, even in extreme situations".

If you're wearing the sports bra, the Breasts and Engorged Breasts penalties would be totally negated.

Probably there would be "grades" of Bra, each with a negation limit, beyond which it simply fails completely, and breaks...

So if you have capacity 8 breasts, you need a bra rated for up to capacity 8 - the levels would probably match up to the milk-maid levels.

The bra is a piece of clothing (not armor), with 0 armor, and 0 mana on it, and it already has an enchantment, so you can't augment it. 

It would weigh at least 12, perhaps more for the sturdier "higher level" versions. e.g. wt = 10 + (level * 2)

The bra itself can only be worn for a limited duration (two days, for example) before it breaks anyway, and has to be replaced.

And you can only obtain one bra at a time.

Each bra would be expensive and/or require some special ingredients that are mildly inconvenient to obtain. Void Salts, Icewraith Teeth, or something like that. Or maybe something more humiliating, like female cum?

And you would obtain a bra, only through dialog with a special type of NPC in a couple of locations, perhaps in Ivarstead (cheaper), or from Radiant Rainments (more expensive).

However, the bra would do nothing to help the Exhaustion buff.

It might also be necessary to be milked down to a low milk level to put the bra on. So anything that strips it is a problem for the player, and every time you get a new bra you would have to milk at least once.

I quite like this general idea. I'd do my own version of it, but it would probably require a patch for MME to do the debuff removal cleanly and stop the armor being removed due to breasts too big to fit?

I suppose debuffs could be turned off, simply by driving the MCM toggles through StorageUtil, but MME would still pop the armor off you as soon as you got too engorged (breasts don't fit in your outfit), and it would stop users from using those toggles themselves (though I don't care if it's just me).

Is there already a way built-in to add this sort of functionality? I suppose I should simply look and see for myself, but from what I've seen, there isn't.

Weird little conflict between DF and MME.

If you try to make a Devious Follower into a Milk-Maid, but you don't have a free maid slot, she stops being a Devious Follower, and nothing will make her Devious again - including the DF debug dialog. Instead, she just stays wherever she was when you tried to 'turn' her, and will not follow.

Could be a funny code-path if you try to make a maid and can't. Might cause some issues, even without DF in play?

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I always had the impression that MME added lactacid to Skooma Whore drops, so you could be force-fed lactacid in DCL, or find it in chests.

But when I looked, it didn't seem to do it.

I modified the levelled lists for SW in my Bashed Patch to get this little feature. It's trivial to do, but I always though MME would do it by itself.

With milk, I find it's hard to buy race milk. Sometimes a vendor will have a load, but in the vast majority of cases they have no milk at all.

Also, inn-keepers, gouging bastards! They will buy milk off you for ... say 4 ... but they're selling it at 23. Markup! Does my speech skill count for nothing?

I can 3 just by selling through the standard vendor UI, and if I go via the MME dialog, I end up selling *all* my milk ... NO ... not my precious race milk!

It's just not worth the bother of handing the race milk I need to keep to my follower, then selling by dialog, then going to the follower whenever I need to drink race milk. I guess this is intended for bulk milk vendors and not for a single milk maid scenario.

And of course, only race milk has lactacid effect (it seems) ... strangely? ... "strong" milk does not have it ... so that lactacid effect is valuable. I don't mind the way it works, but it means I generally don't want to sell race milk, in fact, early on, you may want to buy it.

I guess the mod is aimed more at male characters who want to keep cows for fun and profit than at female characters using it as an added complication?

What is the intention of the mod for female players, as you level up?

Obviously, the "goal" is not to abandon your game because you now live on a milking machine?

So it has to be that the goal is to avoid that outcome, one way or another.

The easiest way, presumably, is never to become a milk maid in the first place, but that makes the mod a bit redundant.

In fact you can be force-fed lactacid but it's rare given the variety of other skoomas available. Haven't found any in chests however...

Which leveled lists did you modify? The merchant or chest drops? I found tampering with leveled lists troublesome in the past at least with NPC's which often overrode other NPC's spawning. And yes the milk price is absurd, probably even lower than the vanilla jug of milk price, which with mods like trade route and trade and banter gets adjusted proper.

The mod is more adjusted actually for Female PC's I often have buggy issues turning NPC's into milk maids or even milking male lol, the thing I see that could be improved is the pace milk/lactacid is introduced to the player, progressively via stronger milk and addiction  until you actually end up needing the pure lactacid and end up transforming as a consequence.

Maybe there could be added fake skill potions that actually contain lactacid, or areas where you find a potion with a note saying that it makes you strong (and it does) but with unmentioned side affects of lactacid. Or when breastfeeding from a milkmaid etc...

1 hour ago, Durante said:

In fact you can be force-fed lactacid but it's rare given the variety of other skoomas available. Haven't found any in chests however...

In many many hours of play it never happened until I modified the lists.

I modified the levelled lists from SW itself. They are the lists it uses to drive container contents.

There are two lists, one is all drugs, and the other drugs without cure; the names are abbreviated but you can work it out.

I put lactacid in both, as with the effect enabled in MME, it totally functions as an addictive skooma anyway.

I haven't had any negative consequences of this; SW and MME are still behaving normally, and so are my chest contents, except now I sometimes find a lactacid in a chest, or get force-fed it. It's still pretty rare.

It's often hard to tell what the mod is tuned for. Ed's personal play style, primarily, I suspect. The default increase per-milk value is particularly likely to push you to max breast size fast. You can change a lot of settings and chance the speed of things, or cap them, but the basics "you get big boobs; they are a problem," doesn't change. What changes is how fast, and how big a problem they become.

OTOH, if you keep cows, and aggressively feed them breast size potions, they are likely to gain extra rows, which multiplies their output. You can get large amounts of milk, which I believe you are supposed to stockpile until it's "in demand" and then finally sell for a decent amount.

It remains a very interesting mod, but I would like getting high personal milk-production to just be the start of the journey, rather than a problematic point where you start trying to quit the milk-addiction, and waiting and waiting for the last drips of lactacid to leave your system. Which goes on ... sometimes indefinitely it seems ... due to the issue of squaring an already small number. This has to be by design, but it's a bit of a pain too. You can burn through 10 lactacid pretty quickly, but getting down from 1 to 0 takes forever.

If you decided to treat a Fertility Mode baby as living armor, you would be feeding it for 30 game days. At the end of that I think you'd have hit a pretty high level...

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Weird little conflict between DF and MME.

If you try to make a Devious Follower into a Milk-Maid, but you don't have a free maid slot, she stops being a Devious Follower, and nothing will make her Devious again - including the DF debug dialog. Instead, she just stays wherever she was when you tried to 'turn' her, and will not follow.

Could be a funny code-path if you try to make a maid and can't. Might cause some issues, even without DF in play?

thats DF problem, mme doesnt alter npc behavior

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

It's often hard to tell what the mod is tuned for. Ed's personal play style, primarily, I suspect. The default increase per-milk value is particularly likely to push you to max breast size fast. You can change a lot of settings and chance the speed of things, or cap them, but the basics "you get big boobs; they are a problem," doesn't change. What changes is how fast, and how big a problem they become.

It remains a very interesting mod, but I would like getting high personal milk-production to just be the start of the journey, rather than a problematic point where you start trying to quit the milk-addiction, and waiting and waiting for the last drips of lactacid to leave your system. Which goes on ... sometimes indefinitely it seems ... due to the issue of squaring an already small number. This has to be by design, but it's a bit of a pain too. You can burn through 10 lactacid pretty quickly, but getting down from 1 to 0 takes forever.

well i modify mod to people tastes with that general line you mentioned

that is unintended behavior, need to change how lactacid drains

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

In many many hours of play it never happened until I modified the lists.

I modified the levelled lists from SW itself. They are the lists it uses to drive container contents.

There are two lists, one is all drugs, and the other drugs without cure; the names are abbreviated but you can work it out.

I put lactacid in both, as with the effect enabled in MME, it totally functions as an addictive skooma anyway.

I haven't had any negative consequences of this; SW and MME are still behaving normally, and so are my chest contents, except now I sometimes find a lactacid in a chest, or get force-fed it. It's still pretty rare.

Well there's a  SW patch option in the MCM for MME I think, maybe that's why I had it force-fed a few times. I'll have to check the SW lists, did you edit the chest ones for vanilla skyrim or also SW?

On a side note, I just discovered a few types of Milk are sold by "Suspicious man" skooma dealer in Riften lol, dunno how many of those are there.

9 hours ago, Ed86 said:

thats DF problem, mme doesnt alter npc behavior

Thanks.

In that case, probably something from Elsie LaVache.

I think it adds a totally dialogue driven way to create maids.

Something does anyway, and it's bugged because it will let you create maids when you have no slots.

I thought it was a new addition to MME, but from what you say, it must be Elsie.

If I was to guess ... ELV is putting the DF into an ELV alias ... I don't have MME or ELV on my machine with the CK set up, so I'm just going by skimming over the script sources.

13 hours ago, Durante said:

Well there's a  SW patch option in the MCM for MME I think, maybe that's why I had it force-fed a few times. I'll have to check the SW lists, did you edit the chest ones for vanilla skyrim or also SW?

On a side note, I just discovered a few types of Milk are sold by "Suspicious man" skooma dealer in Riften lol, dunno how many of those are there.

Well yes, there is an SW patch option. I always thought that would add Lactacid to the SW lists - but that doesn't help with the DCL forcefeed option. OTOH It definitely does give Lactacid a "skooma" addiction property, so if you chug lactacid you get addicted to skooma. It doesn't quite fit with the SW "Addicted are Scum" feature, but I guess you can turn that off in SW.

MME could use its own "Cows are animals" feature :) but TBH, I think that would probably add a big scope creep, so it's nice to wish for, but not a reasonable request. If it was ever done it should probably be its own mod, because there's a ton of stuff that could be done for cows.

I guess there's already a "Being a Cow" mod anyway, but it's all about physical changes, not how people treat you.

It's set me thinking...

14 hours ago, Durante said:

Note that force feeding lactacid is "impossible" via the DCL option, but I believe some other mod is doing it for me... SL Adventures? DF? SW itself? SL Survival? SW Addicted? Devious Helpers? Something else? Not sure.

However, I've figured out a hack to get DCL to force feed lactacid.

DCL uses a property to inject the vanilla skooma object into it. This property is on the MCM script.

By setting this property to contain lactacid, DCL has a 2 in 13 chance to feed it to you - but you won't get vanilla Skooma any longer.

(You can do this in TES5Edit without any special knowledge, but it does require replicating the entire DCL MCM quest data block into whatever mod you're using to "patch" it, such as your Bashed Patch, and feels a bit hairy, but seems to work).

There's a slightly dodgy way where you can replace a single "major" SW drug entirely with lactacid (but SW will have an identity crisis over that drug) as SW also puts all its drugs as properties on a quest/script, in this case SLSW. That will give the replaced drug a 1 in 13 chance of being administered by DCL.

There isn't a nice way for MME to get itself into the list of drugs administered by DCL without a script-level DCL patch. I used to be able to build DCL, so that's possibly within my grasp. Might have a look later in the week.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Note that force feeding lactacid is "impossible" via the DCL option, but I believe some other mod is doing it for me... SL Adventures? DF? SW itself? SL Survival? SW Addicted? Devious Helpers? Something else? Not sure.

However, I've figured out a hack to get DCL to force feed lactacid.

DCL uses a property to inject the vanilla skooma object into it. This property is on the MCM script.

By setting this property to contain lactacid, DCL has a 2 in 13 chance to feed it to you - but you won't get vanilla Skooma any longer.

(You can do this in TES5Edit without any special knowledge, but it does require replicating the entire DCL MCM quest data block into whatever mod you're using to "patch" it, such as your Bashed Patch, and feels a bit hairy, but seems to work).

There's a slightly dodgy way where you can replace a single "major" SW drug entirely with lactacid (but SW will have an identity crisis over that drug) as SW also puts all its drugs as properties on a quest/script, in this case SLSW. That will give the replaced drug a 1 in 13 chance of being administered by DCL.

There isn't a nice way for MME to get itself into the list of drugs administered by DCL without a script-level DCL patch. I used to be able to build DCL, so that's possibly within my grasp. Might have a look later in the week.

Or you could patch mme  script and instead of adding 1? Instance or milk/lactacid leveled lists add 100, that would raise lactacid drop a bit, you would need clean save though, as that part runs only if lactacid isnt already added

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

Or you could patch mme  script and instead of adding 1? Instance or milk/lactacid leveled lists add 100, that would raise lactacid drop a bit, you would need clean save though, as that part runs only if lactacid isnt already added

Alas, DCL has hand coded each specific SW potion, instead of using a list. Yes... I know. Here it is:

Spoiler

function drugher(actor a, bool fx = false)
    int pickone = 0
    if fx        
        Debug.SendAnimationEvent(libs.playerRef, "BleedOutStart")        
        a.placeatme(dcumenu.dcur_gascloud)
        Utility.Wait(1)
        Debug.SendAnimationEvent(libs.playerRef, "BleedOutStop")
    endif
    if !a.IsInCombat() && Utility.RandomInt(0,1) == 1
        HaveSexNow()
        Return
    Endif

if !hasSkoomaWhore()
        pickone = 1
    else
        pickone = Utility.RandomInt(1,13)
    endif
    if pickone == 1
        a.equipItem(dcumenu.skooma, true, false)
    elseif pickone == 2
        a.equipItem(dci.RoseOfAzura, true, false)
    elseif pickone == 3
        a.equipItem(dci.BoethiasDeception, true, false)
    elseif pickone == 4
        a.equipItem(dci.ThiefsDelight, true, false)
    elseif pickone == 5
        a.equipItem(dci.TheSecondBrain, true, false)
    elseif pickone == 5
        a.equipItem(dci.ElendrsFlask, true, false)
    elseif pickone == 6
        a.equipItem(dci.TheContortionist, true, false)
    elseif pickone == 7
        a.equipItem(dci.MorgulsTouch, true, false)
    elseif pickone == 8
        a.equipItem(dci.ToughFlesh, true, false)
    elseif pickone == 9
        a.equipItem(dci.OcatosPallatine, true, false)
    elseif pickone == 10
        a.equipItem(dci.TheArchMage, true, false)
    elseif pickone == 11
        a.equipItem(dci.LeafSkooma, true, false)
    elseif pickone == 12
        a.equipItem(dci.DDSkooma, true, false)
    elseif pickone == 13
        a.equipItem(dcumenu.skooma, true, false)
    endif
endFunction

It's hard to see why Kimy did this instead of putting them in a form list and using GetAt ... maybe it used to have some special code in each branch ... but that is how it is, and to "fix", you sort of need to modify both this method AND the following...

Spoiler

Scriptname dcur_skoomawhorelib

Function skoomawhorelib_setDevices() global
    SLSW_mcmConfig swlib = None 
    dcur_itemlib dci = None 
    swlib = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00002863, "SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp") as SLSW_mcmConfig
    dci = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0002194B, "Deviously Cursed Loot.esp") as dcur_itemlib
    dci.RoseOfAzura = swlib.RoseOfAzura
    dci.BoethiasDeception = swlib.BoethiasDeception
    dci.ThiefsDelight = swlib.ThiefsDelight
    dci.TheSecondBrain = swlib.TheSecondBrain
    dci.ElendrsFlask = swlib.ElendrsFlask
    dci.TheContortionist = swlib.TheContortionist
    dci.MorgulsTouch = swlib.MorgulsTouch
    dci.ToughFlesh = swlib.ToughFlesh
    dci.OcatosPallatine = swlib.OcatosPallatine
    dci.MagesFriend = swlib.MagesFriend
    dci.TheArchMage = swlib.TheArchMage
    dci.VerminasPrice = swlib.VerminasPrice
    dci.LeafSkooma = swlib.LeafSkooma
    dci.HerbTea = swlib.HerbTea
    dci.PurifingSolution = swlib.PurifingSolution
    dci.DDSkooma = swlib.DDSkooma
endfunction

... to load the main MME esp and get stuff out of it ... if you're going to get lactacid, might as well get some tasty milks too.

Presumably, the explicit code and mass of properties would go, and just have one form list to drive "drugher".

Though the proper job version would add an extra tickbox to the DCL MCM to enable MME, extra info to the soft deps info to list MME, and all that sort of flashy stuff. Even a slider to pick chance of getting lactacid vs regular skooma, if you have both installed. You could get lactacid without skooma whore installed at all if it were done nicely.

Reason not to do this is that DCL MCM so near to string limit, it might blow up.

Or if it was an Ed job, you could put the MCM option in MME, and have DCL check the option setting from MME instead (it already uses storageutil, just not all that much).

56 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Alas, DCL has hand coded each specific SW potion, instead of using a list. Yes... I know. Here it is:

Reveal hidden contents

It's hard to see why Kimy did this instead of putting them in a form list and using GetAt ... maybe it used to have some special code in each branch ... but that is how it is, and to "fix", you sort of need to modify both this method AND the following...

Hide contents

Scriptname dcur_skoomawhorelib

Function skoomawhorelib_setDevices() global
    SLSW_mcmConfig swlib = None 
    dcur_itemlib dci = None 
    swlib = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00002863, "SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp") as SLSW_mcmConfig
    dci = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0002194B, "Deviously Cursed Loot.esp") as dcur_itemlib
    dci.RoseOfAzura = swlib.RoseOfAzura
    dci.BoethiasDeception = swlib.BoethiasDeception
    dci.ThiefsDelight = swlib.ThiefsDelight
    dci.TheSecondBrain = swlib.TheSecondBrain
    dci.ElendrsFlask = swlib.ElendrsFlask
    dci.TheContortionist = swlib.TheContortionist
    dci.MorgulsTouch = swlib.MorgulsTouch
    dci.ToughFlesh = swlib.ToughFlesh
    dci.OcatosPallatine = swlib.OcatosPallatine
    dci.MagesFriend = swlib.MagesFriend
    dci.TheArchMage = swlib.TheArchMage
    dci.VerminasPrice = swlib.VerminasPrice
    dci.LeafSkooma = swlib.LeafSkooma
    dci.HerbTea = swlib.HerbTea
    dci.PurifingSolution = swlib.PurifingSolution
    dci.DDSkooma = swlib.DDSkooma
endfunction

... to load the main MME esp and get stuff out of it ... if you're going to get lactacid, might as well get some tasty milks too.

Presumably, the explicit code and mass of properties would go, and just have one form list to drive "drugher".

Though the proper job version would add an extra tickbox to the DCL MCM to enable MME, extra info to the soft deps info to list MME, and all that sort of flashy stuff. Even a slider to pick chance of getting lactacid vs regular skooma, if you have both installed. You could get lactacid without skooma whore installed at all if it were done nicely.

Reason not to do this is that DCL MCM so near to string limit, it might blow up.

Or if it was an Ed job, you could put the MCM option in MME, and have DCL check the option setting from MME instead.

thats ... a poor coding

esp. since ive made SW patch few years ago that fixes major bugs and  allows usage of any amount of drugs

i think, if she wanted, she could easilly add mme support

MME is at the limit and has no free mcm "states"