44 minutes ago, klick master said:

thaz just it tho it's 4.1 aka up to date, i even did a reinstall of my mods but it still doesn't work! I'm kinda at the end of ma wits ere.

Ok to save you some time possibly, as it sounds like it may be a problem with more than 1 Mod (note that often they all are) be sure to post on Technical as well. Mind you copy your Load order to Technical as well (they will often ask for it before answering anything). 

The other possibility is you updated the wrong version, as in wanting LE version but some how accidentally got SE version? It is sometimes really hard to tell the difference with some Mods a mistake I have made in the past. 

where can i read about how is this mod mechanic work?

try drink one lactacid then wait around 2 days, pc boobs size 2 times bigger, after that go to pump station and let it pump from dawn till dusk but ended up having bigger boobs. so try the pump station again, now pc boobs are bigger than the body!?

is this normally?

is it suppose to be like this?

edit: try that again and boobs size look normal now i think

but the breast size potions never work at all

22 minutes ago, Tyrgalon said:

Having an issue with the milk pumps, when I try to use them my character is frozen for a few seconds but nothing else happens, anyone had this problem before?

Sounds like script lag, I get simular sometimes, the busier the environment the more likely I get it. There are some things you can do to reduce script lag

51 minutes ago, Hazzel1337 said:

hi,

i installed 

it acts like the original one and milks my character but i dont get any milk at all from it, but i get milk from a regular milking station.

is that intended or a bug ? if its a bug anyone know a work arround ?

intended

50 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

intended

okay, the green effect and the animation goes verry well with the armor btw.

i tried to used it togheter with milk addict, but i guess you need milk for that so doesnt seem to function.

i didnt figure out how milk addict works so far, so maybe thats the problem :D

19 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Sounds like script lag, I get simular sometimes, the busier the environment the more likely I get it. There are some things you can do to reduce script lag

The problem doesn´t seem to be script lag, I also reinstalled the mod but didn´t help.

Edit: Im an idiot...I hadn´t played the game for a while so I forgot you need to run FNIS after animation related stuff change in the mods...

5 hours ago, genericlogin said:

Integration with RND seems to have stopped working in the latest version--drinking milk no longer affects hunger and thirst. It used to work, and the RND version hasn't changed.

Don't you have to assign new foods in RND like Milk-thirst? Not sure it's been a while since I used it, though if that is the case maybe Milk has to be re-assigned in RND?

On 10/28/2018 at 12:07 AM, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Don't you have to assign new foods in RND like Milk-thirst? Not sure it's been a while since I used it, though if that is the case maybe Milk has to be re-assigned in RND?

No, in fact there's no way to manually register food and drink items in RND.

Right. So after many weeks of testing, I finally managed to get a (semi)-stable playthrough with Slaverun Succubus and this among other mods.

However I'm still having some questions(issues?) with this mod

First, where the heck is the "container"?

At first, milk pumps gave my character the milk right after he animation, but i can't remember if I changed something and suddenly, that behavior stopped and it started adding milk to container instead.

Checked "Debug Milk maid" and container right now has 67 milks and no way to get them

Near the pumps in towns, I see no usable objects other than the pump itself, and in some places, some barrels containing the usual carrots and cabbages, but no milk anywhere.

Am I missing the containers or is this a bug?

Second, how does one control the milk production?

On a first long run play, reached milk maid lvl 8 on easy mode, and after lots and lots of initial MCM customization it worked perfectly at first, every hour milk update cave about 30%-80% of a milk "unit", but by the time I reached level 7, every milk update gave about 8 milks.

Milk Maid Debug had a bar, something about base milk production w/lactacid, and I checked and it was set to full

Moved it to 1/3 and the production was as I wanted again, only this time it gradually faded until it reached 0 and no milk was being added anymore.

Is this a lactacid thing? Cause I only gave my char 1 bottle to start the process and never needed any more to have a stable production until I reset that bar.

On 10/28/2018 at 2:58 AM, genericlogin said:

Integration with RND seems to have stopped working in the latest version--drinking milk no longer affects hunger and thirst. It used to work, and the RND version hasn't changed.

replace existing json with this

RND.7z

15 hours ago, Dark Mirror said:

Right. So after many weeks of testing, I finally managed to get a (semi)-stable playthrough with Slaverun Succubus and this among other mods.

However I'm still having some questions(issues?) with this mod

First, where the heck is the "container"?

At first, milk pumps gave my character the milk right after he animation, but i can't remember if I changed something and suddenly, that behavior stopped and it started adding milk to container instead.

Checked "Debug Milk maid" and container right now has 67 milks and no way to get them

Near the pumps in towns, I see no usable objects other than the pump itself, and in some places, some barrels containing the usual carrots and cabbages, but no milk anywhere.

Am I missing the containers or is this a bug?

Second, how does one control the milk production?

On a first long run play, reached milk maid lvl 8 on easy mode, and after lots and lots of initial MCM customization it worked perfectly at first, every hour milk update cave about 30%-80% of a milk "unit", but by the time I reached level 7, every milk update gave about 8 milks.

Milk Maid Debug had a bar, something about base milk production w/lactacid, and I checked and it was set to full

Moved it to 1/3 and the production was as I wanted again, only this time it gradually faded until it reached 0 and no milk was being added anymore.

Is this a lactacid thing? Cause I only gave my char 1 bottle to start the process and never needed any more to have a stable production until I reset that bar.

its somewhere inside game memory, cant tell where exactly

you or one of mods flagged character as slave which means you wont see its milk until you unslave

no idea about what you've changed

you have 2 options to control production

1) get pregnant to start/increase production/ or unpregnant to decrease

2) get lactacid and increase production until you wont be able to move, after some time you might be able to move again or not =)

11 hours ago, Ed86 said:

its somewhere inside game memory, cant tell where exactly

you or one of mods flagged character as slave which means you wont see its milk until you unslave

no idea about what you've changed

you have 2 options to control production

1) get pregnant to start/increase production/ or unpregnant to decrease

2) get lactacid and increase production until you wont be able to move, after some time you might be able to move again or not ?

I think it was the slave flag. Found it, and reverted. It works now.

As for production, I changed it to fixed, and it seems to be alright now as well.

Anyway

What does the slave maid system do?

How does a character become a slave maid and what changes?

Similar question with pregnancy.

How does a character get pregnant? Does it need an external mod like Beeing Female? Cause i tried that, and with succubus and Slaverun it was kind of breaking my game

Is there a native Milk mod pregnancy system?

Dammid, even the succubus mod has a pregnancy system too but I cant figure out how it works yet. Something about soulgems...

5 hours ago, Dark Mirror said:

I think it was the slave flag. Found it, and reverted. It works now.

As for production, I changed it to fixed, and it seems to be alright now as well.

Anyway

What does the slave maid system do?

How does a character become a slave maid and what changes?

Similar question with pregnancy.

How does a character get pregnant? Does it need an external mod like Beeing Female? Cause i tried that, and with succubus and Slaverun it was kind of breaking my game

Is there a native Milk mod pregnancy system?

Dammid, even the succubus mod has a pregnancy system too but I cant figure out how it works yet. Something about soulgems...

its intended for other mods

You dont get milk

No you need other mod for pregnancy

should SGO 3 (Soulgem oven III) work with your mod or should i consider using a different pregnancy mod ?

because in debug it says false for SGO script in my game and "soft linked plugin" on your mod page only shows SGO 2.3 

i am pregnant ingame but the milk value from your mod are not changing

which one would you recommend ? which one works best with this mod ?

4 hours ago, Hazzel1337 said:

should SGO 3 (Soulgem oven III) work with your mod or should i consider using a different pregnancy mod ?

because in debug it says false for SGO script in my game and "soft linked plugin" on your mod page only shows SGO 2.3 

i am pregnant ingame but the milk value from your mod are not changing

which one would you recommend ? which one works best with this mod ?

I'm using SGO 3 and have been using it for a long time. It works fine with Milk Mod.

I'm not sure, but maybe SGO needs to load before MME in order for MME to be able to "see" it. Just a thought

46 minutes ago, chajapa said:

I'm using SGO 3 and have been using it for a long time. It works fine with Milk Mod.

I'm not sure, but maybe SGO needs to load before MME in order for MME to be able to "see" it. Just a thought

does it show for you under compability check: SGO3 integration script as true ?

31 minutes ago, Hazzel1337 said:

does it show for you under compability check: SGO3 integration script as true ?

1 hour ago, chajapa said:

a reinstall did the trick its now detecting the integration script, thanks for your feedback

and thanks for the mod autor after going the 5th time over the mod description page i figoured it out :)

I see Kimy put the MME integration in DCL after all. I never gave her the new version though, so it might not be the best... Will look into it later.

With Milk Slaves, what mods exactly use it?

Or is it no mods, and it was just put in with the possibility that mods would use it?

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I see Kimy put the MME integration in DCL after all. I never gave her the new version though, so it might not be the best... Will look into it later.

With Milk Slaves, what mods exactly use it?

Or is it no mods, and it was just put in with the possibility that mods would use it?

none i guess