1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

It's hard to see why Kimy did this instead of putting them in a form list and using GetAt ... maybe it used to have some special code in each branch ... but that is how it is, and to "fix", you sort of need to modify both this method AND the following...

You can't make formlists of external Mod items without creating a direct dependency. 

She's pulling properties of an external mod's script, there's no direct pass-through to CK objects. What she is doing is the correct way to handle non-dependency sideways integration of an external Mod's script properties.

1 hour ago, Tyrant99 said:

You can't make formlists of external Mod items without creating a direct dependency. 

She's pulling properties of an external mod's script, there's no direct pass-through to CK objects. What she is doing is the correct way to handle non-dependency sideways integration of an external Mod's script properties.

O RLY? why not?

FormList SLSW_DrugsWOcure = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x20c71, "SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp") as FormList
^must be some kind of magic

if she pulls property from script its already depencency

I never said you couldn't pull in an existing form list property, works like anything else. But he was suggesting to create a new form list using those items, which is different, and would cause a direct dependency.

But if the form list property already exists in SW mod, then fine, that's a better way.

As for pulling in the properties, if they pass through script as variables only and are not defined in CK, then you're not creating a direct dependency, as evidenced by DCUR doesn't need Skooma Whore. You could call it a soft dependency if you want, but it's not the same as using any objects from SW directly in DCUR, - More of a sideways integration.

1 hour ago, Tyrant99 said:

I never said you couldn't pull in an existing form list property, works like anything else. But he was suggesting to create a new form list using those items, which is different, and would cause a direct dependency.

You're reading things that weren't written, also making no sense.

Creating a new formlist inside the DCL shim to SW, so the DCL code is ... more maintainable ... adds no hard dependencies on anything, and would allow end-users to add literally any consumables to the DCL force feeding they liked using TES5Edit and a few clicks.

That new formlist would belong to DCL, and it's DCL that needs a code change, because of how the drugging routine work.

However, the example of how to access a foreign property is already there. It could have been a foreign form list rather than a bunch of potions, but it's not.

If I was going to guess, Kimy doesn't really *like* MME, so no incentive to support it, but she can hardly complain about a little patch that somebody else made.

Note, also, that it's no big deal to make a patch depend on as many mods as you like, if you do it yourself - because you *have* those mods in your LO.

It's only distributing it with four billion dependencies that is a pain for people.

The breast suctions do not fit to the breasts and the milk cuirass. this is a very old matter and still not corrected.  it looks so silly stupid that it makes the whole work with the mod wayne. Why is there no Caliente Tools file for the suctions or why are they not connected to the cuirass ? 

Further i get the FNIS Message Double Event zazmom hor fa-fj, boundfurn01.14, freefurn01-12 for mme and zaz. That are the Animations in the milkmachine.

46 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Further i get the FNIS Message Double Event zazmom hor fa-fj, boundfurn01.14, freefurn01-12 for mme and zaz. That are the Animations in the milkmachine.

So does everyone else. It says on the front page that they are harmless. I haven't had anything bad happen because of them, so they probably are.

6 hours ago, shiagwen said:

The breast suctions do not fit to the breasts and the milk cuirass. this is a very old matter and still not corrected.  it looks so silly stupid that it makes the whole work with the mod wayne. Why is there no Caliente Tools file for the suctions or why are they not connected to the cuirass ? 

because no one want to make one, wanna try?

5 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

So far I have gotten only 2 Milkmaids other than myself, I was wandering when and how you get them to use the Milker Machines? It is fun Milking them by hand but seems if you don't be a Milkmaid yourself those lovely machines are really just space users? Which I am sure they are not, at least hope they are not...

install sandbox patch

or tell npcs to use milkpumps manually

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

install sandbox patch

or tell npcs to use milkpumps manually

the sandbox patch is in the FOMOD right? Cause I did, mind you every other NPC but the Milkmaid uses the machines which is kinda annoying especially when my boobs are ready to burst...

Oh but also does a Milkmaid benifit from using the Machine (count towards Milking so as to level up)?

20 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

the sandbox patch is in the FOMOD right? Cause I did, mind you every other NPC but the Milkmaid uses the machines which is kinda annoying especially when my boobs are ready to burst...

Oh but also does a Milkmaid benifit from using the Machine (count towards Milking so as to level up)?

yes

4 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Thank you, gave it a try. Now I kinda feel sorry for Olfina, had her on a machine while I was doing a Slaverun quest, kinda left her there for an entire day...

She probably had more fun thatn you did

Hoe do i start milking with the milk cuirass ?

how do i start milking with the milking cuirass  inside the milkpump?

i deleted the meshes and textures of the suctions , is that ok ?

does the mod still Count the suctions as existing for milking purposes?

edit : breast Animation only works when hdt.dll disabled  - come on, be serious, all sexlab Animations work with hdt.dll . you cant diable that. Plus the original zbfmilkpump does the breast Animation with hdt.dll enabled. so why dont you stay with the original. why do you have to make your own id MME-..... for the milk pump and your own keywords  ? why dont you stay with the originals from zaz ? this makes the mod incompatible to other mods and to all sexlab animations !

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Hoe do i start milking with the milk cuirass ?

how do i start milking with the milking cuirass  inside the milkpump?

i deleted the meshes and textures of the suctions , is that ok ?

does the mod still Count the suctions as existing for milking purposes?

edit : breast Animation only works when hdt.dll disabled  - come on, be serious, all sexlab Animations work with hdt.dll . you cant diable that. Plus the original zbfmilkpump does the breast Animation with hdt.dll enabled. so why dont you stay with the original. why do you have to make your own id MME-..... for the milk pump and your own keywords  ? why dont you stay with the originals from zaz ? this makes the mod incompatible to other mods and to all sexlab animations !

E

no

yes

beeing serious mode on. yes you can. it does not. so there would be no conflicts with other mods, some mods change zbfmilkpumps and turn your game into shit and i dont want mme to deal with those. because some mods out there  change zbfmilkpumps and turn your game into shit and i dont want mme to deal with those. if you say so.

Why are the animations different from ZBF?

Is it a rights thing?

Speaking of getting drugged with lactacid through rapes, Forced Milk Maid can do this.

It can also make any potion "tainted" ... I think somebody asked about this recently.

And that is all it does. It's a pretty basic mod, but it gets you there.

Though I object to hooking all item equips with a script that persists through inventory open, and a few other things about it, it looks functional.

I did the typing to make DCL handle drug lists sensibly, and to read in MME drugs, but I'm still fuzzy on what MME milks to include, and how to bias the chances if I include anything other than Lactacid - with no MCM, it just is what it is. I'll probably finish it at the weekend unless Ed does his own before then.

I think, even if you have MME installed, force drug with MME drugs shouldn't be enabled by default, but the only way I have to set it, without tinkering with the DCL MCM - which is explosive - is to force you to set a secret property via the console.

Right. Got tired oftrying to get this mod to function right.

Can anyone give me the noob basics of how does brest size even work?

I thought it worked like: Become milk maid, breasts start lactating and growing according to the "per hour" value. Maximum size determined maximum size, leveling up as a milk made could make more size increase and so did milking since both have a configurable option as to how much size they grow.

Figured with every mour/milk/level beasts would get bigger until reached maximum size.

Used to use milk pumps and sex as a way to decrease size when getting milked, even getting the size back to basic on the first milk maid levels.

But apparently, I must have something wrong on my end since the size decrease doesnt work at all, and breasts got a massive size boost almost immediately after drinking the first lactacid.

Milking is not returning their size to normal, "reset NIO Data" does, but on the next milk update, they're massive again

Am I missing something?

They are supposed to decrease right?

Breast reduction potions do nothing either.

6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

E

no

yes

beeing serious mode on. yes you can. it does not. so there would be no conflicts with other mods, some mods change zbfmilkpumps and turn your game into shit and i dont want mme to deal with those. because some mods out there  change zbfmilkpumps and turn your game into shit and i dont want mme to deal with those. if you say so.

What is  9  and E  ?

On 9/11/2018 at 8:49 PM, Dark Mirror said:

Right. Got tired oftrying to get this mod to function right.

Can anyone give me the noob basics of how does brest size even work?

I thought it worked like: Become milk maid, breasts start lactating and growing according to the "per hour" value. Maximum size determined maximum size, leveling up as a milk made could make more size increase and so did milking since both have a configurable option as to how much size they grow.

Figured with every mour/milk/level beasts would get bigger until reached maximum size.

Used to use milk pumps and sex as a way to decrease size when getting milked, even getting the size back to basic on the first milk maid levels.

But apparently, I must have something wrong on my end since the size decrease doesnt work at all, and breasts got a massive size boost almost immediately after drinking the first lactacid.

Milking is not returning their size to normal, "reset NIO Data" does, but on the next milk update, they're massive again

Am I missing something?

They are supposed to decrease right?

Breast reduction potions do nothing either.

mod conflict, some other mod breaks nodes

23 hours ago, shiagwen said:

What is  9  and E  ?

those are keys

9 is default notification key used to interact with a mod

E is a key used to interact with everything (in this case furniture aka milkpumps)

Hello there !

I have a couple of minor issues, (I have the last version of the mod !)

1) When I try to sell off my own redguard werewolf milk to apothecary, they say to return when I have such item ...

2) if I try to sell it to innkeepers, the dialogue doesn't show up, but if I have strong milk with it, inkeepers will buy my special milk for 0 gold ( but won't buy strong milk)

3) Ineed did not recognise creamy redguard werewolf milk and tells me to choose whether it's a drink, or food ... it recognises tasty werewolf milk though...

Then I have a question : which npc buy weak, dilute and strong milk  ?

Thanks a lot for your answers !