So how did you envisage Milk Slaves working / being used?

Is it meant mainly for NPCs that the player doesn't "own", or is it meant mainly for the player, or is it for both?

Or just for slaves the PC owns but gets no milk from - for some reason?

In the case of "player milk slave" what things are turned on and off?

Yeah, yeah, I could read the code, but I'm curious what the intent was, and why you put this in, then didn't make a mod that used it, or promote the idea of mod that used it in the hope that somebody would make one.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

So how did you envisage Milk Slaves working / being used?

Is it meant mainly for NPCs that the player doesn't "own", or is it meant mainly for the player, or is it for both?

Or just for slaves the PC owns but gets no milk from - for some reason?

In the case of "player milk slave" what things are turned on and off?

Yeah, yeah, I could read the code, but I'm curious what the intent was, and why you put this in, then didn't make a mod that used it, or promote the idea of mod that used it in the hope that somebody would make one.

Who knows, it was 2-3? Years ago, probably thought it would be integrated into existing slavery quests

The ones player doesnt own. Right now its just 100 slots for npcs that produce milk forever and you cant get it, unless you convert them to maid with dialogue

Player/milkmaid is is just a toggle, that prevents obtaining milk but uses same logic as milkmaids, its intended for player slavery, so all milk would go to player's master, that is also main reason why there were "containers" added and milking automation with cuirass

Coz making a whole/yet another slavery framework bcoz of slave milking is sillly? And for me whole slavery/dd stuff is secondary and were usually acompanied by bugs and broken saves?

I think there were 2 ppl wanting to add support for that to sd/maria, i've never hear of them after initial dialogue or 2

Some dude wanted to extend slso for maria and ofc it didnt go anywhere other than me adding requested stuff to slso

I guess ppl overestimate their readiness to invest hundreds hours into "free" "easy" modding

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

yes, they never really worked

What is the problem with them? They look fine to me. Even the static version when not using bbp were okay. You should probably change the MCM hint for the milking option then. It still says: "Milkpump milking naked/with suction cups or supported milk armor"

48 minutes ago, Antaufein said:

What is the problem with them? They look fine to me. Even the static version when not using bbp were okay. You should probably change the MCM hint for the milking option then. It still says: "Milkpump milking naked/with suction cups or supported milk armor"

they are floating in space, not touching breasts, clipping

Im using CBBE and in the installation it says "Bodyslide: If you have BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio, you can install different bodyslide slider sets for Milk Cuirass in order to change it to fit your body and/or Zap(remove) collar and panties". I was trying to find that in my bodyslide but it wasnt there. I looked in the mod folder and there is no CalienteTools folder, so there is no bodyslide files. Was there supposed to be or was it taken out of the mod?

1 hour ago, Jobobby04 said:

Im using CBBE and in the installation it says "Bodyslide: If you have BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio, you can install different bodyslide slider sets for Milk Cuirass in order to change it to fit your body and/or Zap(remove) collar and panties". I was trying to find that in my bodyslide but it wasnt there. I looked in the mod folder and there is no CalienteTools folder, so there is no bodyslide files. Was there supposed to be or was it taken out of the mod?

because its separate file in download section?

I'm trying to install the latest version, but when I run FNIS I get this:

Spoiler

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFC for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFD for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFE for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFF for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFG for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFH for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFI for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFJ for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
 36 possible consistence issues

What is going on, and how do I fix it?

12 hours ago, Ed86 said:

I guess ppl overestimate their readiness to invest hundreds hours into "free" "easy" modding

Hahaha.

Like my comment about a little mod to apply some extra debuffs by looking at node values... A few weeks back now...

So I started it, and it's still feature creeping. Will be weeks before I'm done with it now.

Should be great for MME though - if you can turn off all the debuffs in MME (I think you can?) - then you can use it to basically set any buff/debuff (and other things too) exactly as you wish. It's not for everyone, because there is just no MCM design for such a mod that doesn't involve one-billion sliders, and that's basically what it is. But if you want to say ... make giant boobs give you a huge mana reserve to balance that you can no longer wear armor, or walk ... it's a way to do it as an end-user by just moving sliders in an MCM.

It's in my list of creeping features to see if I can inspect MME storageutil vars to detect exhaustion as well.

I should probably look at SLSO too, now you mention it, but TBH, I still don't understand why certain things happen in it, and lack the ability to tell whether what I'm seeing is due to (a) broken game, (b) some mod that doesn't support it starting the scene, (c) working as intended, (d) bug in SLSO. Scenes start, and for reasons I don't understand, magicka drains away, or clicking does nothing, or NPC orgasms when they don't seem like they should, or scene advances for unknown reasons.

It's like there are three mods that would benefit from a tutorial/user-guide, and MME and SLSO are two of them (SLIF is the third - I understand the nodes and NiOverride, but I still can't figure out what SLIF is trying to say to me about them, or what sort of support a given mod has or hasn't. With SLIF, it's easier to write a mod to do what you want than use it). MME, I've figured out by reading the source, but for new users ... why boobs grow or don't, why production increases or doesn't, is quite baffling - sometimes - I suspect.

Ironically, previous to getting distracted by this, I was going to do a player milk-cow-slavery mod (dependent on MME) that would be fairly crappy boring basic slavery - just something to escape from - that could be used as an annoying defeat outcome etc. With the idea that if you get into it too often, you'll be crippled by boob inflation. (Step 2 would be the actually interesting quest to get a boob reduction).

But as you say, it takes for-f***ing ever to make anything in a mod, even if the coding is a bit of GUI handling and a bunch of moronically simple state-machines. The tools are rubbish, and making 200 effects in the CK took a while, but it was the detailed testing to make sure the values did what I thought when I applied them that took the most time. I thought I'd solved that problem for my Skooma mod, but I found out my Skooma mod was broken when it came to health/magicka/stamina regen rates, and carry weight - so it was worth it for that.

Now I know why so many mods seem to screw those up and give the player insane-o-regen - I don't think they did it by design.

Also found an "easy way" to handle them, but stuck with the hard way, as the easy was more likely to conflict.

Just want to inform that the latest version (fresh install) is showing error message because missing UIE plugin script. Checked the zip folder and no mme_uie script found. I download the previous version and use the UIE script and it fixed. Would you reupload the latest version?

2 hours ago, wicks71 said:

Just want to inform that the latest version (fresh install) is showing error message because missing UIE plugin script. Checked the zip folder and no mme_uie script found. I download the previous version and use the UIE script and it fixed. Would you reupload the latest version?

error where? ck?

uie not used anywhere

Hello everyone, thank you for the good mod :)

I tried to find the solution of my problem in the 250 pages but couldnt, i apologize if it have been said somewhere but its not that easy to find one info in all these pages.

While the installation of the milk economy mod i choose to dont have milk pump machines all around cities, it kinda break my immersion.

I tought that i would still be able to make my own pump machine and to place it where i want.

So i was able to make it appear with a placeatme command, but when i interact with it, nothing happen. I am not sure if its an issue, or if i have to enable the pump machines all around city option to have the animations working ?

Thanks in advance.

PS: yes i run FNIS 

53 minutes ago, Quest_Items said:

Hello everyone, thank you for the good mod :)

I tried to find the solution of my problem in the 250 pages but couldnt, i apologize if it have been said somewhere but its not that easy to find one info in all these pages.

While the installation of the milk economy mod i choose to dont have milk pump machines all around cities, it kinda break my immersion.

I tought that i would still be able to make my own pump machine and to place it where i want.

So i was able to make it appear with a placeatme command, but when i interact with it, nothing happen. I am not sure if its an issue, or if i have to enable the pump machines all around city option to have the animations working ?

Thanks in advance.

PS: yes i run FNIS 

Camp Fire has a Camp Milking Machine you can build, and place anywhere using the Camping Placement as per the Mod. Note you don't have to have Frostfire or the others, just Camp Fire. Works perfectly plus in the McM you can turn off restrictions to place Camp Fire stuff in cities, allowing you to pull out the Pump in your Breezehome and so on.

10 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Camp Fire has a Camp Milking Machine you can build, and place anywhere using the Camping Placement as per the Mod. Note you don't have to have Frostfire or the others, just Camp Fire. Works perfectly plus in the McM you can turn off restrictions to place Camp Fire stuff in cities, allowing you to pull out the Pump in your Breezehome and so on.

Thanks @DarksideTinkerbell Yes i noticed that, it is way easier to place it indeed.

But even with the campfire pump, nothing happen when i interact with it, no animations.

2 hours ago, Quest_Items said:

Thanks @DarksideTinkerbell Yes i noticed that, it is way easier to place it indeed.

But even with the campfire pump, nothing happen when i interact with it, no animations.

have you checked the McM for MME the animations I think can be turned off from there, also in the install I have the follower thingy patch that allows followers to use Milking Machines. I am no expert but these maybe the reason the animations are not working, especially if your not even able to use the machines? (I know it likely doesn't need saying but re-install MME then Camp then run FNISS, might fix it all sometimes Mod activation for some reason plays an important role do one before you do the other or both won't work properly together)