5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

you need to equip milk cuirass during milking or use milkpumps

now please be a bit more serious. what fool do you think i am ? if it would be so simple i would not write here..

i said it seems to work everything so far, except no milk bottles in the inventory. if there is no hidden check in mcm, nothing i must know what i cant know, then it might be an incompavility woth whatever.

29 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

now please be a bit more serious. what fool do you think i am ? if it would be so simple i would not write here..

i said it seems to work everything so far, except no milk bottles in the inventory. if there is no hidden check in mcm, nothing i must know what i cant know, then it might be an incompavility woth whatever.

A possibility as I had simular the Milk Pumps just didn't seem to work... was to re-install ZAP and DD as they can over-ride MME same as if you have Whiterun Brothel it uses the same machine for a different purpose? I know when I had simular I re-installed all Mods that use the Machine again including MME just to be overly thorough.

3 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

A possibility as I had simular the Milk Pumps just didn't seem to work... was to re-install ZAP and DD as they can over-ride MME same as if you have Whiterun Brothel it uses the same machine for a different purpose? I know when I had simular I re-installed all Mods that use the Machine again including MME just to be overly thorough.

zaz itsekf uses other machines. in what order did you reinstall and what is their loadorder ? however,  because of the non fitting suctions i use milk cuirass, not the machines.

20 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

zaz itsekf uses other machines. in what order did you reinstall and what is their loadorder ? however,  because of the non fitting suctions i use milk cuirass, not the machines.

You get milk after using milkpumps or enabling curaiss sells milk option in mcm

10 hours ago, Ed86 said:

You get milk after using milkpumps or enabling curaiss sells milk option in mcm

my pc becomes milkmaid this way. she gets milk next day and could be milked with the milking cuirass, but NO milkbottles in the inventory. that is the Problem.

another thing is the milk rain down at every orgasm. could that be reduced somehow ?

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

my pc becomes milkmaid this way. she gets milk next day and could be milked with the milking cuirass, but NO milkbottles in the inventory. that is the Problem.

another thing is the milk rain down at every orgasm. could that be reduced somehow ?

no idea then

no

This might seem silly but, have you checked every item menu? I know the first time I played MME I thought Milk was a Food so checked Food Menu and then thought WTF?? But I then checked my other menu's and there they were in Potions. Hmm could have been the other way around, but meh... As I said might sound silly, you may have already done so (I don't know this how could I, my spy cam is broken atm...) 

how does the living armor work? is this meant to be a certain piece of clothing that feeds automatically? it would be cool if those baby items in fertility mode did something like that. I was hoping to add it in the management window but to my dismay, that slot does not appear

1 hour ago, novicemodder1995 said:

how does the living armor work? is this meant to be a certain piece of clothing that feeds automatically? it would be cool if those baby items in fertility mode did something like that. I was hoping to add it in the management window but to my dismay, that slot does not appear

oh right.... fertility mode... i forget to add its babies... probably getting too old, need to start using stickers

you equip living armor and it feeds you lactacid and milks you

there, drop this into scripts folder and report

MilkQUEST.7z

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

oh right.... fertility mode... i forget to add its babies... probably getting too old, need to start using stickers

you equip living armor and it feeds you lactacid and milks you

there, drop this into scripts folder and report

MilkQUEST.7z

I just checked with the script and still no baby showing up on the list, just slot 32.

also, I looked in xedit and the baby item comes under slot 57 - unarmed if that's of any help.  would be really neat to have those working as a living armor so they do something other than cry  ? 

edit: I am in the middle of a playthrough however. maybe mme needs reset to update the script or it could happen on the next cycle? I just booted up the game and have the update set to four hours.

I'm not sure, but as far i remember MME had a system where you could directly sell your milk though a dialogue (similar to story) after a milking session end a pump station. Even with economy checked in option i don't get this notification anymore. Is the most recent version changed that (according to update notes, it should still be here).

Edit: search button is your friend! Debug menu fixed it.

6 hours ago, novicemodder1995 said:

I just checked with the script and still no baby showing up on the list, just slot 32.

also, I looked in xedit and the baby item comes under slot 57 - unarmed if that's of any help.  would be really neat to have those working as a living armor so they do something other than cry  ? 

edit: I am in the middle of a playthrough however. maybe mme needs reset to update the script or it could happen on the next cycle? I just booted up the game and have the update set to four hours.

You just wear it, and it should milk you when mme gets milk update event

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

You just wear it, and it should milk you when mme gets milk update event

yes it works! I was looking for it in the menu but later got the update while walking around and then realized. thank you for making the patch.

On 9/18/2018 at 4:59 PM, Ed86 said:

they are merged into 1 effect, which is modified by skse

I still have the single Exhaustion  debuff in my character effect windows  after updating to last version. Is there something i should reset to make the mod "force" using your last settings? (without resetting my level by chance?)

To be more clear after updated from version 30.07.2018 (overwrited everything using fomod installer) should i reset the mod in-game or can i just keep playing like that and get the last mod update settings?

3 hours ago, nunu87 said:

I still have the single Exhaustion  debuff in my character effect windows  after updating to last version. Is there something i should reset to make the mod "force" using your last settings? (without resetting my level by chance?)

To be more clear after updated from version 30.07.2018 (overwrited everything using fomod installer) should i reset the mod in-game or can i just keep playing like that and get the last mod update settings?

should be fines if you just keep playing

11 minutes ago, oRACLe063 said:

For some reason when I milk the ladies I'm not getting any more bottles of milk. I can't figure out why. Everything else I'm getting even the buffs. Anyone have a solution? Im getting low on vitamin d  lolol

look at their inventories

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

look at their inventories

Sadly no but thanks , I tried.. me milking them...nothing and them doing it with and with cuirass.... nothing. They have milk, they display the animation and everything just no bottles just the cum bottles. I have no idea what happened. 

8 minutes ago, oRACLe063 said:

Sadly no but thanks , I tried.. me milking them...nothing and them doing it with and with cuirass.... nothing. They have milk, they display the animation and everything just no bottles just the cum bottles. I have no idea what happened. 

send papyrus.log

6 hours ago, oRACLe063 said:

I use EFF for my follower mod (not AFT). With EFF, I have to check the EQUIPMENT screen, NOT the INVENTORY screen. If you use EFF, try that. My followers' milk ALWAYS appears there.