I have no idea why, but it seems "Save the virgin" quest is just broken for me. When I get in Solitude to noble's house, everyone at party is just going out somewhere and don't return (tried to wait for around 10 minutes). And when I add potion, nothing happens. Anyone had this problem? Because I have literally no idea what to do now, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any plan to expand this mod further? It hasn't updated in a long time, so it seems like it's done.

I ask this, as I'm wondering about how to progress with Andrew.

I'm nowhere near the end yet, but what happens if you stay with him after the playroom? Are you locked into keeping him as a follower if you do that?

I've had several attempts at "completing" Andrew, and never managed to get very far into it before longing for my familiar old Devious Follower behaviours back, but this time I'm determined to have a serious attempt. I guess we'll see :) 

Would you consider making a dom character that uh... ISN'T a rapey motherfucker? Because so far both of your doms enact the culmination of their domination upon you by....
*Checks notes*
Drugging you senseless and beating you until you sign away your soul/agency to them without any negotiation of terms.

And um.... Take it from a switch with a sub preference, that's not actually what domming looks like...

A new character, or even a whole new mod (whichever you'd prefer to make) would be really nice. Either a dom or switch  character with a firm grasp of consent and a genuine care for their sub would be cool, and I can provide additional information about many different kinds of healthy dom/sub dynamics if you need it.

20 hours ago, Tracerround702 said:

Would you consider making a dom character that uh... ISN'T a rapey motherfucker? Because so far both of your doms enact the culmination of their domination upon you by....
*Checks notes*
Drugging you senseless and beating you until you sign away your soul/agency to them without any negotiation of terms.

And um.... Take it from a switch with a sub preference, that's not actually what domming looks like...

A new character, or even a whole new mod (whichever you'd prefer to make) would be really nice. Either a dom or switch  character with a firm grasp of consent and a genuine care for their sub would be cool, and I can provide additional information about many different kinds of healthy dom/sub dynamics if you need it.

These additions were made for female players who donated a significant amount of time providing the voices for the NPCs.  Are you volunteering?

It's been a long time.
But I am kinda stuck? I am not sure if I did the following in the past but,

Rescue The Virgin

Where is this house? I mean there is no indication on the map, or even if there is another person to ask for a clue?

Talk to Vernor is marked as complete, just the house? While I plan to explore every nook and cranny I don't much like the idea (as will most likely happen) that I spend weeks wandering and then the last place I look the Virgins House just pops up.

A hint as to at least a general location would be totally awesome

7 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

It's been a long time.
But I am kinda stuck? I am not sure if I did the following in the past but,

Rescue The Virgin

Where is this house? I mean there is no indication on the map, or even if there is another person to ask for a clue?

Talk to Vernor is marked as complete, just the house? While I plan to explore every nook and cranny I don't much like the idea (as will most likely happen) that I spend weeks wandering and then the last place I look the Virgins House just pops up.

A hint as to at least a general location would be totally awesome

Go to Anise's house, it should be marked on your map

On 8/19/2019 at 2:01 PM, fishburger67 said:

These additions were made for female players who donated a significant amount of time providing the voices for the NPCs.  Are you volunteering?

I wouldn't be opposed. Since I posted I've actually been toying with the idea of making what I really wanted in a mod myself, but I'd be starting from square one: teaching myself how to actually make a mod.

So I suppose... Yes? 

On 8/22/2019 at 9:20 PM, Tr_veller said:

Go to Anise's house, it should be marked on your map

hmm ok I went to the Cabin, Anise accidentally died (I tried to tell her not to attack me...), but there was also no Virgin or clue as to what was meant to happen next?

lol ok halfway back to Riverwood it procced

46 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

hmm ok I went to the Cabin, Anise accidentally died (I tried to tell her not to attack me...), but there was also no Virgin or clue as to what was meant to happen next?

So it worked? You're meant to go around the back and listen to a mother and father sell off their virgin daughter. Then shenanigans ensue.

3 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

You have something wrong.  If you have the quest correctly, there should be a quest marker on a space directly across (actually, a bit south) from Riverwood.  If you don't have that quest marker, you have something wrong.  Check your quest log and make sure it is selected and the correct quest stage is active.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, yaruguma_sou said:

Also may I ask what the real Mia Lorenz head model is? I tracked her nif file but the head model was completely different and nifmerge doesn't work either

Not sure what you are trying to do.  If you are trying to change her appearance, download MiasLairExtras, extract it into an empty folder,  and read the pdf file it contains.  Sadly, it does not contain the .nif file nor the id for Mia.  It is 000189A4,  Here is her nif file,

000189A4.NIF