Lupine00 Posted August 10, 2019 Posted August 10, 2019 Is there any plan to expand this mod further? It hasn't updated in a long time, so it seems like it's done.  I ask this, as I'm wondering about how to progress with Andrew.  I'm nowhere near the end yet, but what happens if you stay with him after the playroom? Are you locked into keeping him as a follower if you do that?  I've had several attempts at "completing" Andrew, and never managed to get very far into it before longing for my familiar old Devious Follower behaviours back, but this time I'm determined to have a serious attempt. I guess we'll see    1
xyzxyz Posted August 10, 2019 Posted August 10, 2019 Can I use the piercings in the download section without the main mod? I tried the labia exciter but it didn't appear in the game.
fishburger67 Posted August 12, 2019 Author Posted August 12, 2019 On 8/10/2019 at 1:50 AM, xyzxyz said: Can I use the piercings in the download section without the main mod? I tried the labia exciter but it didn't appear in the game. Yes, but you have to have some way to access it. One of the downloads makes it craft-able.
Tracerround702 Posted August 18, 2019 Posted August 18, 2019 Would you consider making a dom character that uh... ISN'T a rapey motherfucker? Because so far both of your doms enact the culmination of their domination upon you by.... *Checks notes* Drugging you senseless and beating you until you sign away your soul/agency to them without any negotiation of terms. And um.... Take it from a switch with a sub preference, that's not actually what domming looks like... A new character, or even a whole new mod (whichever you'd prefer to make) would be really nice. Either a dom or switch character with a firm grasp of consent and a genuine care for their sub would be cool, and I can provide additional information about many different kinds of healthy dom/sub dynamics if you need it.
fishburger67 Posted August 19, 2019 Author Posted August 19, 2019 20 hours ago, Tracerround702 said: Would you consider making a dom character that uh... ISN'T a rapey motherfucker? Because so far both of your doms enact the culmination of their domination upon you by.... *Checks notes* Drugging you senseless and beating you until you sign away your soul/agency to them without any negotiation of terms. And um.... Take it from a switch with a sub preference, that's not actually what domming looks like... A new character, or even a whole new mod (whichever you'd prefer to make) would be really nice. Either a dom or switch character with a firm grasp of consent and a genuine care for their sub would be cool, and I can provide additional information about many different kinds of healthy dom/sub dynamics if you need it. These additions were made for female players who donated a significant amount of time providing the voices for the NPCs. Are you volunteering?
BigOnes69 Posted August 20, 2019 Posted August 20, 2019 13 hours ago, fishburger67 said: These additions were made for female players who donated a significant amount of time providing the voices for the NPCs. Are you volunteering? Did you find a new chew toy? lol
DarksideTinkerbell Posted August 22, 2019 Posted August 22, 2019 It's been a long time. But I am kinda stuck? I am not sure if I did the following in the past but, Rescue The Virgin Where is this house? I mean there is no indication on the map, or even if there is another person to ask for a clue? Talk to Vernor is marked as complete, just the house? While I plan to explore every nook and cranny I don't much like the idea (as will most likely happen) that I spend weeks wandering and then the last place I look the Virgins House just pops up. A hint as to at least a general location would be totally awesome
Tr_veller Posted August 22, 2019 Posted August 22, 2019 7 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said: It's been a long time. But I am kinda stuck? I am not sure if I did the following in the past but, Rescue The Virgin Where is this house? I mean there is no indication on the map, or even if there is another person to ask for a clue? Talk to Vernor is marked as complete, just the house? While I plan to explore every nook and cranny I don't much like the idea (as will most likely happen) that I spend weeks wandering and then the last place I look the Virgins House just pops up. A hint as to at least a general location would be totally awesome Go to Anise's house, it should be marked on your map
Tracerround702 Posted August 23, 2019 Posted August 23, 2019 On 8/19/2019 at 2:01 PM, fishburger67 said: These additions were made for female players who donated a significant amount of time providing the voices for the NPCs. Are you volunteering? I wouldn't be opposed. Since I posted I've actually been toying with the idea of making what I really wanted in a mod myself, but I'd be starting from square one: teaching myself how to actually make a mod.  So I suppose... Yes?Â
DarksideTinkerbell Posted August 23, 2019 Posted August 23, 2019 On 8/22/2019 at 9:20 PM, Tr_veller said: Go to Anise's house, it should be marked on your map The one near Riverwood awesome thanks Â
DarksideTinkerbell Posted August 23, 2019 Posted August 23, 2019 On 8/22/2019 at 9:20 PM, Tr_veller said: Go to Anise's house, it should be marked on your map hmm ok I went to the Cabin, Anise accidentally died (I tried to tell her not to attack me...), but there was also no Virgin or clue as to what was meant to happen next? lol ok halfway back to Riverwood it procced Â
Tr_veller Posted August 23, 2019 Posted August 23, 2019 46 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said: hmm ok I went to the Cabin, Anise accidentally died (I tried to tell her not to attack me...), but there was also no Virgin or clue as to what was meant to happen next? lol ok halfway back to Riverwood it procced  So it worked? You're meant to go around the back and listen to a mother and father sell off their virgin daughter. Then shenanigans ensue. 1
fishburger67 Posted August 23, 2019 Author Posted August 23, 2019 3 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said: hmm ok I went to the Cabin, Anise accidentally died (I tried to tell her not to attack me...), but there was also no Virgin or clue as to what was meant to happen next? lol ok halfway back to Riverwood it procced  You have something wrong. If you have the quest correctly, there should be a quest marker on a space directly across (actually, a bit south) from Riverwood. If you don't have that quest marker, you have something wrong. Check your quest log and make sure it is selected and the correct quest stage is active. 1
yaruguma_sou Posted August 24, 2019 Posted August 24, 2019 So is this mod now abandoned in favor of the SSE one?
fishburger67 Posted August 26, 2019 Author Posted August 26, 2019 On 8/24/2019 at 3:13 AM, yaruguma_sou said: So is this mod now abandoned in favor of the SSE one? Not abandoned, but no longer worked on.
yaruguma_sou Posted September 5, 2019 Posted September 5, 2019 On 8/27/2019 at 2:03 AM, fishburger67 said: Not abandoned, but no longer worked on. Also may I ask what the real Mia Lorenz head model is? I tracked her nif file but the head model was completely different and nifmerge doesn't work either
fishburger67 Posted September 5, 2019 Author Posted September 5, 2019 Update  @Badskull has kindly provided an updated German translation file. I have uploaded MiasLair_GERMAN.txt to the files section. Download it and put it in your ...\Data\Interface\translations folder.  Thanks badskull.
fishburger67 Posted September 5, 2019 Author Posted September 5, 2019 4 hours ago, yaruguma_sou said: Also may I ask what the real Mia Lorenz head model is? I tracked her nif file but the head model was completely different and nifmerge doesn't work either  Not sure what you are trying to do. If you are trying to change her appearance, download MiasLairExtras, extract it into an empty folder, and read the pdf file it contains. Sadly, it does not contain the .nif file nor the id for Mia. It is 000189A4, Here is her nif file, 000189A4.NIF
AndragonFirefly Posted September 5, 2019 Posted September 5, 2019 I know there is no way I could ever use your mod but I can't help but to send a shout out of praise anyway. The reason I know I can't use your mod is because I use just about every mod that conflicts with this mod. Bummer that the game is so moody in that regard. I would love to give this mod a try. I can't rightfully give any praise to the functiounality of the mod or quality of the content but you have such a detailed and informative page that I am easily able to decipher the incompatibilities before breaking my game. It is very difficult with a lot of modders being honest about issues like that. They would rather you break your game, download or delete a bunch of stuff trying to figure out what is going on. and get so frustrated that you want to shelf the game for a while before some other player decides to speak up and post their similar issues or what not. Advertising being a texture replacer only and is a safe mod but clearly has models replaced and using other mods assets without permissions all "hidden" in their download. Then they get their feelings hurt when you say something. How badly modders are treated for their free work. I am a modder myself so I don't target modders. I am first and foremost a player so I don't try to sabotage a players game or deceive them. Anyway, there are clearly issues out there with that and it is clearly not an issue here thanks to your honest informative description of your mod and I think that deserves a lot of praise for your presentation. Not the ones who conned way more people to download their stolen crap. Thank you very much!!!
fishburger67 Posted September 5, 2019 Author Posted September 5, 2019 38 minutes ago, AndragonFirefly said: I know there is no way I could ever use your mod but I can't help but to send a shout out of praise anyway. The reason I know I can't use your mod is because I use just about every mod that conflicts with this mod. Bummer that the game is so moody in that regard. I would love to give this mod a try. I can't rightfully give any praise to the functiounality of the mod or quality of the content but you have such a detailed and informative page that I am easily able to decipher the incompatibilities before breaking my game. It is very difficult with a lot of modders being honest about issues like that. They would rather you break your game, download or delete a bunch of stuff trying to figure out what is going on. and get so frustrated that you want to shelf the game for a while before some other player decides to speak up and post their similar issues or what not. Advertising being a texture replacer only and is a safe mod but clearly has models replaced and using other mods assets without permissions all "hidden" in their download. Then they get their feelings hurt when you say something. How badly modders are treated for their free work. I am a modder myself so I don't target modders. I am first and foremost a player so I don't try to sabotage a players game or deceive them. Anyway, there are clearly issues out there with that and it is clearly not an issue here thanks to your honest informative description of your mod and I think that deserves a lot of praise for your presentation. Not the ones who conned way more people to download their stolen crap. Thank you very much!!! Thanks I guess. 1
Doobydoob Posted September 5, 2019 Posted September 5, 2019 Is there any way i can skip to episode 4? is there a console command orrrr
fishburger67 Posted September 5, 2019 Author Posted September 5, 2019 21 minutes ago, Doobydoob said: Is there any way i can skip to episode 4? is there a console command orrrr What is episode 4? I don't have anything resembling "episodes".
galgat Posted September 5, 2019 Posted September 5, 2019 4 hours ago, fishburger67 said: Update  @Badskull has kindly provided an updated German translation file. I have uploaded MiasLair_GERMAN.txt to the files section. Download it and put it in your ...\Data\Interface\translations folder.  Thanks badskull.  Got me excited I thought you had added to the mod, had a lot of fun with this one
Stryker1177 Posted September 6, 2019 Posted September 6, 2019 Just curious if you have updated this mod to use Zaz 8.0+ or is it still requiring Zaz 7.0 for LE? Requires: Zaz Animation Pack and SexLab (Latest versions)
donttouchmethere Posted September 6, 2019 Posted September 6, 2019 6 hours ago, Stryker1177 said: Just curious if you have updated this mod to use Zaz 8.0+ or is it still requiring Zaz 7.0 for LE? Requires: Zaz Animation Pack and SexLab (Latest versions) ZAZ 8+ includes ZAZ 7 and ZAZ 8 So far no issues, you can use zaz 8+ for all unless you want to save resources
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now