19 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I bet it is Script overload. Disable some big mods and it should work.

no I figured it out, its the slaver training crop, niri whips vess with it but doesn't give it back.. I searched my inventory for it and it was gone. so I did the player additem thing, and the second  I held it the quest moved on.  Unfortunatley.. the  its a trap whipping deadlocked and  I got stuck in the cinematic. BTW if you don't take niri with you, where does she go I searched for her and  the hunters cabin isn't on the map anymore shes totally gone.

19 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

no I figured it out, its the slaver training crop, niri whips vess with it but doesn't give it back.. I searched my inventory for it and it was gone. so I did the player additem thing, and the second  I held it the quest moved on.  Unfortunatley.. the  its a trap whipping deadlocked and  I got stuck in the cinematic. BTW if you don't take niri with you, where does she go I searched for her and  the hunters cabin isn't on the map anymore shes totally gone.

You do have script overload.  The whip gets transferred by a script and it obviously did not run.  I don't remember exactly where their homes are, but they are in Falkreath and Rorikstead.

Check out this post for additional troubleshooting information concerning script overload as well as the main page near the bottom.

12 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

You do have script overload.  The whip gets transferred by a script and it obviously did not run.  I don't remember exactly where their homes are, but they are in Falkreath and Rorikstead. 

Check out this post for additional troubleshooting information concerning script overload as well as the main page near the bottom.

I think Vess wait in the rorikstead inn and Niri waits in the falkreath inn.

hi im having some trouble with the become a loveslave quest from andrew. i have completed the playroom tour and choose that i wanted to become his loveslave but the quest does not progress past the 3rd objective find out how to become his loveslave. i would also like to know if there is a way to dismiss andrew and remove his collar/belt

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys! I have an issue with training of companions. I bring companion to Volkar, he hanged her and I began process of training. After that I decided to change apparance of this companion via NPC Visual Transfer Tool (it take apperance of one NPC and give it to another). After that everything works fine (process of level-up during training works fine) except that Volkar doesn't "see" her anymore. I mean he doesn't has phrases about bad behavior and checking her training level. I guess Transfer Tool changed some faction option or some other moment. Can you advise how to solve this issue? I'm sure that some console codes will help me :)

what a great mod! one of best mods here i say.

is there walkthru somewhere? i'm in part where i enslave jarl's daughter then the dremora says it's not good idea, i wonder what consequences i get from that?

also, would like to report bugs, these are bugs i found so far, generally the mod is bug-free tho and the bugs are minor;

* when going to west of half moon mill then approached by bandit leader, if this leader is killed before conversation, quest can never finish, quest marker points at his dead body [in my case there was dragon attack and the dragon killed him]
* vess is in t-pose when injured [happened after loading didn't happen in previous gameplay, quitting the game and re-ran fnis fixed it] - may be caused by anim files inside bsa i.e the game incorrectly loads anim files inside bsa before the loose files?
* in quest it's a trap, if you kill sadist's friends before paralyzed by gas [can use conjured creatures or if you wait long enough after lock pick the door, they're alerted and will come at you and attack you], after captured, after oral sex scene, nothing happens, everyone stands idle [there's supposed to be gang rape scene]
* after being freed from it's a trap quest, sometimes enemies from the other room alerted and attack you [if you chase them to the gas trap, you'll die]
* minor bugs in it's a trap quest; 
    * niri/vess doesn't pose for the pillory, instead stands idle [doesn't always happen]
    * physics in boobs ass stop working in niri/vess and cause boobs ass to distort
* mia lorenz is bald [i may be missing something?]

23 minutes ago, helmutw said:

is there walkthru somewhere? i'm in part where i enslave jarl's daughter then the dremora says it's not good idea, i wonder what consequences i get from that?

Only consequence I know is that you get no gold from the Jarll. And the daughter has nothing special as a slave.

replayed as female character due to curiosity, found new bugs;

* in quest it's a trap, after gas trap, sometimes niri and/or vess walk around, while kneeling or otherwise, sometimes they go to their supposed places, sometimes walk around forever, if that happens, sadist can't torture the one's hanging and quest can't advance
* in quest it's a trap, nothing happens after sadist dialog 'know humiliation, know i own you completely' after he's torturing niri/vess and player, setstaging miasdungeoncapture to 30 does nothing except there's text 'your rage builds up', but everyone is there idling and player is bound and kneeling can't do anything, surprisingly, this only happens to female pc, for male pc everything works as should be

On 5/27/2019 at 6:34 AM, helmutw said:

also, would like to report bugs, these are bugs i found so far, generally the mod is bug-free tho and the bugs are minor;

* when going to west of half moon mill then approached by bandit leader, if this leader is killed before conversation, quest can never finish, quest marker points at his dead body [in my case there was dragon attack and the dragon killed him]
* vess is in t-pose when injured [happened after loading didn't happen in previous gameplay, quitting the game and re-ran fnis fixed it] - may be caused by anim files inside bsa i.e the game incorrectly loads anim files inside bsa before the loose files?
* in quest it's a trap, if you kill sadist's friends before paralyzed by gas [can use conjured creatures or if you wait long enough after lock pick the door, they're alerted and will come at you and attack you], after captured, after oral sex scene, nothing happens, everyone stands idle [there's supposed to be gang rape scene]
* after being freed from it's a trap quest, sometimes enemies from the other room alerted and attack you [if you chase them to the gas trap, you'll die]
* minor bugs in it's a trap quest; 
    * niri/vess doesn't pose for the pillory, instead stands idle [doesn't always happen]
    * physics in boobs ass stop working in niri/vess and cause boobs ass to distort
* mia lorenz is bald [i may be missing something?]

Thanks for the feedback.  Mia Lorenz is not bald, try installing KS Hairs or the MiaHairPack.

Sorry, no walk through, but there are no consequences of enslaving her except that it is a pretty shitty thing to do morally.

7 hours ago, helmutw said:

replayed as female character due to curiosity, found new bugs;

* in quest it's a trap, after gas trap, sometimes niri and/or vess walk around, while kneeling or otherwise, sometimes they go to their supposed places, sometimes walk around forever, if that happens, sadist can't torture the one's hanging and quest can't advance
* in quest it's a trap, nothing happens after sadist dialog 'know humiliation, know i own you completely' after he's torturing niri/vess and player, setstaging miasdungeoncapture to 30 does nothing except there's text 'your rage builds up', but everyone is there idling and player is bound and kneeling can't do anything, surprisingly, this only happens to female pc, for male pc everything works as should be

I am guessing that you have mod overload.  This scene is very script heavy and if the script does not run, bad things happen.  Look in your load order especially for mods that trigger a script when armor is removed.  You can make a log by turning on logging and having a look.   Instructions in the troubleshooting page off the main page.  I've done these quests a hundred times without the issues you report.

2 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Sorry, no walk through, but there are no consequences of enslaving her except that it is a pretty shitty thing to do morally.

Talking about morals in a slavery mod... You get the irony here^^

so i started dark possession quest, i thought it was just volkar giving me few pointers, i thought like, 'ok, why not?' mid playthru, i was confused why he said 'dragonslut' to my follower. had a hunch that i would be deceived by him. 

then i quickly realized it's intended for female player, hence the 'dragonslut'. then i was at a point to get potion from him. i thought, 'oh, what potion? some kind of rare potion that would give me some kind of power, like esbern's potion?', so i played along.

and boy, i was truly deceived, there's contract with my name that i'm slave to volkar. what the fuck? i thought i was the new owner of the place and all dremoras now working for me or at least with me and all existing slaves now mine. being a slave is not what i signed up for. if i knew this, i would've refused this quest. and frankly, it's like almost every mod is about being sub/enslaved/captured/raped. even in mods where you can be dom/master/sadist, you have to be enslaved too in some way.

i'm not saying this mod is bad, it's still good, just need to avoid irritating things. fortunately, you can say no this, except i didn't know about that. even the description doesn't say about being enslaved;

Dark Possession is about Sex Slave training. If you are a female player, it has significant BDSM content. If you are a male player, there is torture and sex with a companion you provide.

torture and sex with a companion i provide? no problem with that. torturing/enslaving is what i want, but being tortured/enslaved is not ['it's a trap' quest is tolerable because it's brief and you kill the sadist eventually].

i'm hating volkar, tried to kill him but somehow it's me who got the hit without health loss for both of us. makes me wonder why i'm linked to him. is there a way to banish him to oblivion? now i have to restart from the beginning and refuse dark possession quest. just the knowledge that i'm volkar's slave ruins the whole experience.

21 minutes ago, helmutw said:

so i started dark possession quest, i thought it was just volkar giving me few pointers, i thought like, 'ok, why not?' mid playthru, i was confused why he said 'dragonslut' to my follower. had a hunch that i would be deceived by him. 

then i quickly realized it's intended for female player, hence the 'dragonslut'. then i was at a point to get potion from him. i thought, 'oh, what potion? some kind of rare potion that would give me some kind of power, like esbern's potion?', so i played along.

and boy, i was truly deceived, there's contract with my name that i'm slave to volkar. what the fuck? i thought i was the new owner of the place and all dremoras now working for me or at least with me and all existing slaves now mine. being a slave is not what i signed up for. if i knew this, i would've refused this quest. and frankly, it's like almost every mod is about being sub/enslaved/captured/raped. even in mods where you can be dom/master/sadist, you have to be enslaved too in some way.

i'm not saying this mod is bad, it's still good, just need to avoid irritating things. fortunately, you can say no this, except i didn't know about that. even the description doesn't say about being enslaved;

torture and sex with a companion i provide? no problem with that. torturing/enslaving is what i want, but being tortured/enslaved is not ['it's a trap' quest is tolerable because it's brief and you kill the sadist eventually].

i'm hating volkar, tried to kill him but somehow it's me who got the hit without health loss for both of us. makes me wonder why i'm linked to him. is there a way to banish him to oblivion? now i have to restart from the beginning and refuse dark possession quest. just the knowledge that i'm volkar's slave ruins the whole experience.

Skip his Quest and you miss one of the best little mini-Quests that saves you.

And one of the choicest slaves you have a chance to acquire.

1 hour ago, helmutw said:

This is a BDSM quest for female players who like that sort of thing.  You should skip it and say you have no interest.

On 5/29/2019 at 6:33 AM, fred200 said:

Skip his Quest and you miss one of the best little mini-Quests that saves you.

And one of the choicest slaves you have a chance to acquire.

i've done save the virgin quest and fortunately, the contract can be nullified after saving tabitha, i'm relieved. i wonder whether i'll meet tabitha again, because i want to pop that cherry.

2 hours ago, helmutw said:

i've done save the virgin quest and fortunately, the contract can be nullified after saving tabitha, i'm relieved. i wonder whether i'll meet tabitha again, because i want to pop that cherry.

Not lore-approved - but nothing stops you from converting her on the way to the wagon. She counts as a follower to the Dremora... Or maybe I used Puppet.

I do recall having to drop Puppet when we got to the wagon.

On 5/29/2019 at 7:03 AM, bumzel said:

(Not really mod related) I know its boring and annoying when modding noobs bother you with questions... BUT i see you converted Aroused and Sex Slaves from SEXLAB to Flower Girls. Now HOW HARD would it be to convert some features of Flower Girls (like the seduction system, Flower Girls Adventures, maybe the Faye Follower...) TO SEXLAB? Been trying to do it on my own for personal use but I JUST CANT find any info on HOW WOULD IT BE DONE... If its too complicated or you cant be bothered to answer and im sounding like some sort of boomer who hasnt ever touched a computer in his life, i understand LUL.

EDIT: Oh also Amorous Adv. was ported too

I can't image that it would be too hard as long as you are willing to spend the time.  However, why would you?  There is nothing except maybe Faye that isn't already available.  That is one of the few reasons for using Sexlab instead of FG (way more mods available).  I personally have zero interest.

6 hours ago, helmutw said:

Tabitha is gone for good.

are there more quests after saving the virgin?

my hunch tells me the remaining quests are andrew's and maybe volkar's quests which i'm not interested.

also, whenever i load the game from sanguine's pleasure palace, the game always crashes, sometimes right away, sometimes after a while, but if i load from another place like mia's dungeon then go to sanguine's pleasure palace, there's no crash.

and when jenny fights hostile npc, the game crashes after a while, this doesn't happen with sasha.

when i give sasha bow and arrows, she doesn't use them, instead she uses iron dagger, but jenny uses bow and arrows that i give her. jenny doesn't want to ride horse. i try with nympho something, don't remember her name and she can ride horse. i use eff.

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

Tabitha is gone for good.

i've been thinking, tabitha quest can be expanded. instead of shipping her to her uncle and aunt, she has nowhere to go, she prefers to be with player and willingly to be player's sex slave or maybe after she's with uncle and aunt, turns out they're as bad as her parents and player has to save her again and she has nowhere to go and willingly to be player's sex slave. something like that, or could be, she 1st refuses being sex slave then player does some quest/convince her and she changes her mind.