Hey guys, when i start skyrim my game (after bethesda logo) crashes, and it seems it is the file miasliar doing it since when i disable it, it works. Can you give me help on this topic or maybe help me with the steps on how to download the mod?

1 hour ago, zZONED said:

Hey guys, when i start skyrim my game (after bethesda logo) crashes, and it seems it is the file miasliar doing it since when i disable it, it works. Can you give me help on this topic or maybe help me with the steps on how to download the mod?

Load up your load order with xEdit and it will tell you which master you are missing.

16 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Load up your load order with xEdit and it will tell you which master you are missing.

Hey i think i found the proble, i actually didnt have zazanimationpack v7 for some reason. i think i forgot to install it after i lost my mods. Never knew about xEdit, thank you very much. Now i can resolve the problems that i had with other mods as well.

In This is a trap quest, everything works normally but my quest tick doesnt show that i have finished the quest parts even tho new part still appear as i process the quest, which make the lever that used to stop the gas dissapper so i cant continue the story anymore. And also when i redownload the mod and reinstall it said the mod has corrupted plz help

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2017 at 7:05 AM, marymuir2 said:

well, disabling the rocks through console command opened up the door, I got thru and picked up the book, but once Andrew says something I freeze and can't move and Andrew doesn't come into the room at all. enabling player controls didn't help, so I'm stuck yet again. What is supposed to happen in that room?

i know your post is old, but maybe it helps others with the same problem that I had in that same quest, after removing (via console) all the rocks, open the door with key, and leave Andrew in front of that door, then use Shout Unrelenting Force, it's bizarre, but it will force Andrew into the room, go in there and stay as close to the item, so he expects Andrew to automatically untriggered and continue the quest

So after I finished all the quests I took Jess as a follower and did her quest for a butt plug... I set the MCM settings to give me a radiant quest every 3 game days... It's been 10 game days now and still no quest... Should I go to the castle and maybe another slave will have a quest for me?

Hi, I got a problem wit the Quest "Its a trap"

When I trigger the paralysation trap, I and the two other girls get teleported into a room with Archerone the Sadist. There he penetrates Niri for a few seconds with a broom, then comes to me and intoduces himself, but after he sad "Soon my pet, you will call me master." he just stands ther still and dosent move. I can't move/interact with anything.

In papyrus stands:

Activate Poisen trap:

Spoiler

[03/20/2019 - 01:55:36PM] [CRDE] Player's controls are locked, busy

[03/20/2019 - 01:55:38PM] Activating poison trap
[03/20/2019 - 01:55:38PM] We have 2 female followers
[03/20/2019 - 01:55:38PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Skelett" [Actor < (11047D2C)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Skelett" [Race <skeletonRace (000B7998)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
[03/20/2019 - 01:55:38PM] [CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Skelett" [Actor < (11047D29)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Skelett" [Race <skeletonRace (000B7998)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (000B799A)>]]
[03/20/2019 - 01:55:39PM] We have 2 female followers

When Achron comes to me:

Spoiler

[03/20/2019 - 01:58:00PM] [CRDE] Player's controls are locked, busy
[03/20/2019 - 01:58:00PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:0.115997

[03/20/2019 - 01:58:19PM] Achron move started
[03/20/2019 - 01:58:21PM] [CRDE] enslaved: mia's lair It'saTrap quest 3
[03/20/2019 - 01:58:21PM] [CRDE] Player is busy slave, cannot be approached, leaving early
[03/20/2019 - 01:58:21PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:1.502014

The: 

"[03/20/2019 - 01:58:21PM] [CRDE] enslaved: mia's lair It'saTrap quest 3
[03/20/2019 - 01:58:21PM] [CRDE] Player is busy slave, cannot be approached, leaving early
[03/20/2019 - 01:58:21PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time: 1.502014"

part repets a few times (with diffrent numbers on "OnUpdate time:" and can also be seen within the ingame console

My Full Load order is:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Havok Breast Physic.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
MiasLair.esp
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
daymoyl.esm
Amputator.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
TERAArmors.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp
ApachiiHairStyles.esp
ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Havok Breast Physic.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
TreasureHunterWhore.esp
Forgotten DungeonsAll.esp
Shout Like a Virgin.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Forgotten Dungeons.esp
sewerrats.esp
OBIS.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Zipsuit.esp
dD Enchanted Chests.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
Ambriel.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
AuroraFollower.esp
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Tera Armor Level List.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
JKs Whiterun.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Victoria Velina Revamped.esp
zMirai.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Bondage Furniture World.esp
Forgotten DungeonsDLC.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Devious Lore.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
_SHC2.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
Recorder Follower Base.esp
KNM_Mour.esp
ElysiumEstate.esp
Midas Magic Expanded.esp
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
shc3.esm.esp
KNM_AcalyphaFollower.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
TemptressVixen.esp
Lovergirl Race.esp
Gifts Of The Outsider.esp
The Ningheim.esp
The Ningheim - Followers.esp
Haem Projects Hermits Stump.esp
BandedIronBikini.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
CinematicFireFX.esp
Follower Onean.esp
LunariWarriors.esp
SGS.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
SD Addons.esp
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
OBISDB.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
UIExtensions.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
ErynielElfV2.esp
Spells Emit Light.esp
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
HDT Female Hairstyles.esp
lilithsLacerator.esp
blessarmors.esp
female mannequins.esp
female mannequins in homes.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
FootIKOffSpell.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
R18pn - lingerie Set.esp
XXJuriHH.esp
Salome.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
Gatti12Jewelry.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
BTRH_Waifu.esp
pchs_loansharks.esp
Elisif Makeover.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Serana.esp
Toccata.esp
Chaconne.esp
Vivace.esp
The Seven Wonders of Leyenda.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
Minerva.esp
Moniko.esp
FollowerCiceria.esp
FollowerSha.esp
KS Jewelry.esp
SassyTeen.esp
DanarielStormbow.esp
Diana_True_Vampire_Follower.esp
BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp
EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp
Sara.esp
EMCompViljaSkyrimBodyPatch.esp
LunariRace.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Devious Punishment Equipment.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
ccas_starts.esp

PS: I tryed to deactivate all of the mods that are not in the "recomended/save" load order files, but than I was unable to load my savegame.

Also tried to drop all my Items in a container befor entering the gas trap as sugested here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves-62-december-06-2016/page/280/?tab=comments#comment-1378029 but still got the same result.

I would realy appreciate if someone could help me with this.

Best regards Fallen_4ngel

EDIT:

I found the Problem.
It was "SewerRats" https://www.loverslab.com/topic/108982-sewerrats-a-crime-punishment-overhaul/ that caused the Problem, after disabeling the mod I was abel to continue. Maby the troubleshooting page can be extendet, so other people wont run into the same problem as me.

Personal Note:
I also disabled "Deviously Enslaved Continued" and "SexLab Approach Redux" cause of there heavy usage of papyrus.

On 3/20/2019 at 6:28 AM, Fallen_4ngel said:

Hi, I got a problem wit the Quest "Its a trap"

When I trigger the paralysation trap, I and the two other girls get teleported into a room with Archerone the Sadist. There he penetrates Niri for a few seconds with a broom, then comes to me and intoduces himself, but after he sad "Soon my pet, you will call me master." he just stands ther still and dosent move. I can't move/interact with anything.

In papyrus stands:

Activate Poisen trap:

Reveal hidden contents

When Achron comes to me:

Reveal hidden contents

My Full Load order is:

Reveal hidden contents

PS: I tryed to deactivate all of the mods that are not in the "recomended/save" load order files, but than I was unable to load my savegame.

Also tried to drop all my Items in a container befor entering the gas trap as sugested here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves-62-december-06-2016/page/280/?tab=comments#comment-1378029 but still got the same result.

I would realy appreciate if someone could help me with this.

Best regards Fallen_4ngel

EDIT:

I found the Problem.
It was "SewerRats" https://www.loverslab.com/topic/108982-sewerrats-a-crime-punishment-overhaul/ that caused the Problem, after disabeling the mod I was abel to continue. Maby the troubleshooting page can be extendet, so other people wont run into the same problem as me.

Personal Note:
I also disabled "Deviously Enslaved Continued" and "SexLab Approach Redux" cause of there heavy usage of papyrus.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll add this to the troubleshooting page.

Some bug at the end quest SexSlLoveSlave

Spoiler

Already after the scene in the house of Andrew. Relationship dialogue.
Do not pay attention to russian letters :) I will indicate by ID

variant a)

dialog topic SexSlLoveSlave1_81

spacer.png

GetOwningQuest().SetStage(80) + TIF__05031CD9.psc which does the same

I didn't choose this dialogue line.

variant b)

dialog topic SexSlLoveSlave1_10

spacer.png

Start sex scene

(Quest.getQuest("SexSlAndrewsPlayHouse") as SexSlAndrewsPlayHouseScript).firstOralSexScene()

And TIF__05031CD9.psc which should establish stage 80, but for some reason my stage has not changed and my progress broken :(

At the stage 80

setObjectiveCompleted(40) <-- this has already been done during the transition from 40 to 50 stage, here we need to complete objective 50 stage
addToMarriageFaction()

setStage(500)

So I had to remove the hang of my progress

setObjectiveCompleted SexSlLoveSlave 50 1

setstage SexSlLoveSlave 80

Thanks for attention

On 3/24/2019 at 11:17 PM, MaikCG said:

Some bug at the end quest SexSlLoveSlave

Hide contents

Already after the scene in the house of Andrew. Relationship dialogue.
Do not pay attention to russian letters :) I will indicate by ID

variant a)

dialog topic SexSlLoveSlave1_81

spacer.png

GetOwningQuest().SetStage(80) + TIF__05031CD9.psc which does the same

I didn't choose this dialogue line.

variant b)

dialog topic SexSlLoveSlave1_10

spacer.png

Start sex scene

(Quest.getQuest("SexSlAndrewsPlayHouse") as SexSlAndrewsPlayHouseScript).firstOralSexScene()

And TIF__05031CD9.psc which should establish stage 80, but for some reason my stage has not changed and my progress broken :(

At the stage 80

setObjectiveCompleted(40) <-- this has already been done during the transition from 40 to 50 stage, here we need to complete objective 50 stage
addToMarriageFaction()

setStage(500)

So I had to remove the hang of my progress

setObjectiveCompleted SexSlLoveSlave 50 1

setstage SexSlLoveSlave 80

Thanks for attention

I have such a problem when I talk with Andrew and there is a choice between being his slave or becoming just a girl, then when choosing to become a slave, it’s impossible to learn from Andrew how to become his slave

I'm a bit disappointed that I am not given an option to top the dremora during the Dark Possession quest line. 

It's not that Dark Possession is a bad quest it's that the entire "seduced into slavery" thing doesn't really work in the context of someone that has tricked Clavicus Vile into taking his dog back, perverted Boethia's proving with Mephala's artifact, destroyed the world eater, killed the last non-Septim dragonborn, found and killed a serial killing necromancer, and taken over one of Molag Bal's favored covens.

1 hour ago, joemonco said:

I'm a bit disappointed that I am not given an option to top the dremora during the Dark Possession quest line. 

It's not that Dark Possession is a bad quest it's that the entire "seduced into slavery" thing doesn't really work in the context of someone that has tricked Clavicus Vile into taking his dog back, perverted Boethia's proving with Mephala's artifact, destroyed the world eater, killed the last non-Septim dragonborn, found and killed a serial killing necromancer, and taken over one of Molag Bal's favored covens.

Yeah. That is why I have problems with female player slavery. You should be way too strong to surrender yourself to some stranger.

19 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Yeah. That is why I have problems with female player slavery. You should be way too strong to surrender yourself to some stranger.

The submission to Andrew thing was well done even though it felt grindy; but the Dremora Churl tricking you into slavery just seems wrong.  It would be nice to trick them into training slaves like back in the day.

44 minutes ago, canthor said:

Are those awful default animations still hard coded into the mod?

There is a configuration option to let sexlab pick the animation.

• 2 weeks later...

Need some assistance.
Miar's lair is the one and only mod that causes a crash on start up. I have 200 plugins running free of any issues. None of those compability conflicted mods mentioned on the page are installed either.
So what the hell is causing this start up crash, not even an in game crash.
And yes the 6.2b patch is installed along with all other necessities (hair, labia, piercings etc).

I have a female character. I start Dark possession quest and did two training with volkar. then i played some other quests. when I talked to volkar that "i am ready for additional training." His answer is always "my pet, so eager, come back in a day or two after you had a chance to digest what i taught you". I tried some sex activities and game time past more than two days, but nothing change. what should i do here?

10 hours ago, Nimkal said:

Need some assistance.
Miar's lair is the one and only mod that causes a crash on start up. I have 200 plugins running free of any issues. None of those compability conflicted mods mentioned on the page are installed either.
So what the hell is causing this start up crash, not even an in game crash.
And yes the 6.2b patch is installed along with all other necessities (hair, labia, piercings etc).

You are missing a master.  Load up your load order with xEdit to find out what you are missing or check the requirements section carefully (along with the requirements of each of them).

4 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You are missing a master.  Load up your load order with xEdit to find out what you are missing or check the requirements section carefully (along with the requirements of each of them).

Thanks for the reply.
I have xEdit and I will attempt to do this. The only thing I've done with xEdit is clean up the expansions which was very easy to do, but maybe I could figure this out.
63c02089d8ab88872fa609581ae4fa32.png
Edit: So I believe the culprit is Sexlabaroused.esm misising, hm I did not notice that one being mentioned.
Well either way, is there any method to make Sex Slaves work without Sexlab aroused? I don't really require the need for that mod. As I understand it will affect everyone in skyrim and I only want Sex Slaves for its localized mod.