so... I just started this recently and I got Andrew to level 4 100% but I can't proceed further, am getting both black briar or honningbrew mead and or skooma but he doesn't do anything when i give it to him. I know that I can give items though as I was able to do the clam food quest. Spending quite a few hours not sure what happening. Can I use console commands on the latest version to force a radiant quest to pop? The old ones from pg 373 or so don't seem to be working anymore. I just want to get past this block at this point.

PS Version 62

Just got and finished bunny butt plug now. 

On 2/15/2019 at 4:35 PM, xyzxyz said:

Use a potion. That worked always for me. Did you get the dialogue with the prisoner where you get the quest stage to heal Vess?

In trying to heal Vess, I have the same the same issue of not understanding how to proceed. I see you said to use a potion but am unsure how to do that. I added one to her inventory but it didn't do anything. Can you elaborate a little more please?

11 minutes ago, jasondclark said:

In trying to heal Vess, I have the same the same issue of not understanding how to proceed. I see you said to use a potion but am unsure how to do that. I added one to her inventory but it didn't do anything. Can you elaborate a little more please?

Go in the shack. You should find a quest marker. Take the potion on the table. Go to Vess. Select Heal her.

If there was ever any more updates Id love to capture Elenwen's Niece or something (Would be a new character), enslave her, show her off in front of Elenwen if you are cruel/crazy/other enough...

Also there is the Elf in the Castle that was being trained, nothing ever happened with her.

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

This mod has not been updated since December 2016.

It is safe to say Fish has moved on, except for occasionally helping with problems.

Enjoy it as it is. One of the all time greats.

May 26, 2017,  but yes, it has been awhile.

Still... does anyone know the console command to force a radiant quest to pop - Andrew and have Honeyside (Riften). I just want to finish this its enjoyable don't get me wrong, but if things aren't popping after 1 week gametime, a little frustrating (MCM set to 2.0 days per Radiant).

On 4/12/2019 at 8:43 PM, Nimkal said:

Thanks for the reply.
I have xEdit and I will attempt to do this. The only thing I've done with xEdit is clean up the expansions which was very easy to do, but maybe I could figure this out.
63c02089d8ab88872fa609581ae4fa32.png
Edit: So I believe the culprit is Sexlabaroused.esm misising, hm I did not notice that one being mentioned.
Well either way, is there any method to make Sex Slaves work without Sexlab aroused? I don't really require the need for that mod. As I understand it will affect everyone in skyrim and I only want Sex Slaves for its localized mod.

No, it is required.  Get aroused redux and follow the instructions to lower it's impact and you will notice no difference.

13 hours ago, TajZ said:

May 26, 2017,  but yes, it has been awhile.

Still... does anyone know the console command to force a radiant quest to pop - Andrew and have Honeyside (Riften). I just want to finish this its enjoyable don't get me wrong, but if things aren't popping after 1 week gametime, a little frustrating (MCM set to 2.0 days per Radiant).

Check out the troubleshooting section.

A little tip, You can get your Sneak Perk up to 100 by sneaking while training a slave. Just smack them with your paddle or cat-of-nines while in sneak mode and you'll get to level 100 fairly fast. Fast enough to make it Legendary and get it to 100 again. Just be sure  you don't do the Pickpocket while in sneak because that'll make whomever your training turn enemy. After about 6 real time hours I finally got Allison Ravencrone under my control. She's not going home now.

Hi. Is there a way to add the sexslaves' abilities (seduce enemies, start orgy, ecstasy lust explosion, etc...) to player's female character ( I think it'd be a nice development when you end the dark possession route as Volkar's slave)? 

16 minutes ago, sollego2468 said:

Hi im stuck at “ convince that you are a slayer”. Can anyone help me please? I keep hitting vess and also try to hit nirri but not thing happened only scar on vess body after strip  

If I remember correctly it was all dialogue and then Vess starts to dance, Niri gets stripped and you have to kill the mage and cat.

Hi everyone

Just wondering if anyone could help as I am stuck with the start of "it's a trap" as I a hung from the rafters an after Archerone the Sadist does his first lines of dialog I get a prompt to talk to him but it does not trigger and I can not change my camera to see him to select his to talk to etc. 

Any help would be great

Thanks

NW

3 hours ago, Buckandisdead said:

Hi everyone

Just wondering if anyone could help as I am stuck with the start of "it's a trap" as I a hung from the rafters an after Archerone the Sadist does his first lines of dialog I get a prompt to talk to him but it does not trigger and I can not change my camera to see him to select his to talk to etc. 

Any help would be great

Thanks

NW

Do you get this problem twice? Sounds like mod overload to me.

On 5/5/2019 at 5:36 AM, Buckandisdead said:

Hi everyone

Any help would be great

Thanks

NW

Really struggling to get past this even with command prompts. I hear "soon my pet you will call me master" then I can not do anything.

Menus work but free cameras and clicking the dialog option to talk does noing.

17 hours ago, Buckandisdead said:

Really struggling to get past this even with command prompts. I hear "soon my pet you will call me master" then I can not do anything.

Menus work but free cameras and clicking the dialog option to talk does noing.

Check the troubleshooting page.  You have script overload.  Look on the main page about papyrus hogs and try disabling them till things work for you.  There are no bugs in this mod.

8 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

the main quest ends at cold rock pass tzolloman wont talk to me anymore after I get vess to strip, the convince  them im a slaver gets skipped completely

I bet it is Script overload. Disable some big mods and it should work.