I'm trying your dominant Andrew for the first time with my female PC and I find him pretty good, even where custom voiced companions go. Good job!

Spoiler

Does Andrew ever take us to his father's lodge?

I've been using him for a long time, always yielding my female character to his whims and it's been long since there was any progress in his behaviour.

I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but when I try talking to Tzollaman, no quest dialogues show up. What am I supposed to do? I really want to continue past this and enjoy the rest of the mod... 

It's a really awesome mod, btw!  You did a great job from what I can tell so far. I'm just frustrated because I don't know what to do now.

Thanks in advance for your help.  ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,
Sorry to disturb you but i have a question :
i want to make all the quest for Andrew but i must have the "dominate" menu in mcm activated or not because i don't know if it progress (i have make all the main quest with him (after the beginning of dragons outside of whiterun) ? If i must activate it confirm that i must play as a female character right ?

1 hour ago, jordlgt said:

Hello,
Sorry to disturb you but i have a question :
i want to make all the quest for Andrew but i must have the "dominate" menu in mcm activated or not because i don't know if it progress (i have make all the main quest with him (after the beginning of dragons outside of whiterun) ? If i must activate it confirm that i must play as a female character right ?

You need to activate dominant Andrew for his story. Otherwise he is just a toy. And yes, your char has to be female since you become a sex slave like in the training with the dremora.

8 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

You need to activate dominant Andrew for his story. Otherwise he is just a toy. And yes, your char has to be female since you become a sex slave like in the training with the dremora.

Hello,
Thank you for the answer and the help.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 4:20 AM, Yooman_13 said:

can somebody help me 

i can't make a bond to nancy and fancy markie

is there a way to re-bond to them or resset the bonding dialogue?

new to modding community sorry if i miss anything

They are not sex slaves, can't do it.

Hello. I wanted to ask whether anyone ever figured out what was causing the teleport to center of map (west of Whiterun) followed by the launch straight up in the air? I think I found a connection between that event and the triggering of a minor scene where Andrew says something about "devour you" and "mouth first". Every time that scene starts, it results in the teleport and launch sequence.

Thanks

this might have been covered, but I am on Still More Treasure Hunting quest for Andrew and The Lover's Sanctuary door in Soljunds Sinkhole is covered by a mound of dirt. If I TCL in and get close enough to dragur Andrew will state "Is this book the treasure the Khajit was talking about" then I get a notification that Andrew has stopped moving, what do I do? Also I told Perth that I cleared the mine already. Running version 62.

14 minutes ago, TajZ said:

this might have been covered, but I am on Still More Treasure Hunting quest for Andrew and The Lover's Sanctuary door in Soljunds Sinkhole is covered by a mound of dirt. If I TCL in and get close enough to dragur Andrew will state "Is this book the treasure the Khajit was talking about" then I get a notification that Andrew has stopped moving, what do I do? Also I told Perth that I cleared the mine already. Running version 62.

Easiest thing is to click on the pile and disable it (use that command in the console) Then you can walk through

On 4/9/2020 at 8:26 AM, TajZ said:

Go into command modem, click on the dirt pile and "disable"

So the mod says jenny rivals vilja in depth, but how exactly does it do that? Like does it have marraige and a fuckton of dialouge? It says over 400 lines but is that enough to not feel repetitive? I don't mean to sound complainey, I've just been looking for a new follower mod that can replace vilja in terms of a romance and in having a lot of content which I haven't really been able to find. And if this mod does that then fuck yeah!

8 hours ago, handwran said:

So the mod says jenny rivals vilja in depth, but how exactly does it do that? Like does it have marraige and a fuckton of dialouge? It says over 400 lines but is that enough to not feel repetitive? I don't mean to sound complainey, I've just been looking for a new follower mod that can replace vilja in terms of a romance and in having a lot of content which I haven't really been able to find. And if this mod does that then fuck yeah!

Have you looked at Sofia? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2180 Very complex and in-depth character. Bloody annoying as hell sometimes :) when she sings though... 

9 hours ago, handwran said:

Also can you play this mod as a hero character? Not sure how I would feel about having sex slaves. But helping former sex slaves out and having them as companions sounds awesome!

You can kill the mistress Mia and free the prisoner you are looking for. Otherwise there is not much difference since all NPCs are sexslaves and 2 dremora trainers.

Some of the slaves are followers but they really insist on sex. They are decent fighters but the focus on them is sex with the player and sometimes the enemy.

Hey, so basicly I have a follower which came from deadly wench series.

She was cloned with sexslaves. After which she was made a slave and probably a follower as well.

After a few days she stopped showing name and I can't talk to her.

I don't know how I may fix her and I can't seem to be able to get rid of her in any way. I've removed essential and killed her but she still goes to bleedout. After disabling her she reappears a few seconds later. I've tried removing all her gear and items but she keeps reappearing back with a Necro Wench Dragon Bone Facemask and a Black Mage Hood equiped, as well as a FNIS sexy move coin.

Can someone help me? I seem to have created the worst stalker ever. At least she still helps out in fights and orgies :)

edit: after a couple of fights I ended up being able to interact with her while she was knocked down. Managed to use the kill slave option and finally got rid of her for good

How to get rid from Sasha and Jenny? Can't free them, can't kill them... don't wanna be slave master. Those two are pissing me off. I tell them to go away through dialogue Set Free, but they still follow me. I can Disable through console them both but i still have Sasha's quest in journal. Anyone knows quest ID "Sasha needs new master"?(besides this quest bugged and Sasha doesn't tell what she needs... only to fuck)  Also there's 2 quests in journal Different section - "Sasha Belen awaits you" and same for Jenny. Want to delete them too.  

6 hours ago, Aranil said:

How to get rid from Sasha and Jenny? Can't free them, can't kill them... don't wanna be slave master. Those two are pissing me off. I tell them to go away through dialogue Set Free, but they still follow me. I can Disable through console them both but i still have Sasha's quest in journal. Anyone knows quest ID "Sasha needs new master"?(besides this quest bugged and Sasha doesn't tell what she needs... only to fuck)  Also there's 2 quests in journal Different section - "Sasha Belen awaits you" and same for Jenny. Want to delete them too.  

Impossible. If you dislike the sexslave-concept so much don't play this mod ^^

19 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Impossible. If you dislike the sexslave-concept so much don't play this mod ^^

I wanted to make slaves from my enemies in future, but game gave me them when i don't need. Besides they aren't slaves but followers with abnormal sex desires. Game shows only 1 slave now, and it's Mia. Pity that i haven't save before taken quest in Morphal. (((