I know there is no way I could ever use your mod but I can't help but to send a shout out of praise anyway. The reason I know I can't use your mod is because I use just about every mod that conflicts with this mod. Bummer that the game is so moody in that regard. I would love to give this mod a try. I can't rightfully give any praise to the functiounality of the mod or quality of the content but you have such a detailed and informative page that I am easily able to decipher the incompatibilities before breaking my game. It is very difficult with a lot of modders being honest about issues like that. They would rather you break your game, download or delete a bunch of stuff trying to figure out what is going on. and get so frustrated that you want to shelf the game for a while before some other player decides to speak up and post their similar issues or what not. Advertising being a texture replacer only and is a safe mod but clearly has models replaced and using other mods assets without permissions all "hidden" in their download. Then they get their feelings hurt when you say something. How badly modders are treated for their free work. I am a modder myself so I don't target modders. I am first and foremost a player so I don't try to sabotage a players game or deceive them. Anyway, there are clearly issues out there with that and it is clearly not an issue here thanks to your honest informative description of your mod and I think that deserves a lot of praise for your presentation. Not the ones who conned way more people to download their stolen crap. Thank you very much!!!

38 minutes ago, AndragonFirefly said:

I know there is no way I could ever use your mod but I can't help but to send a shout out of praise anyway. The reason I know I can't use your mod is because I use just about every mod that conflicts with this mod. Bummer that the game is so moody in that regard. I would love to give this mod a try. I can't rightfully give any praise to the functiounality of the mod or quality of the content but you have such a detailed and informative page that I am easily able to decipher the incompatibilities before breaking my game. It is very difficult with a lot of modders being honest about issues like that. They would rather you break your game, download or delete a bunch of stuff trying to figure out what is going on. and get so frustrated that you want to shelf the game for a while before some other player decides to speak up and post their similar issues or what not. Advertising being a texture replacer only and is a safe mod but clearly has models replaced and using other mods assets without permissions all "hidden" in their download. Then they get their feelings hurt when you say something. How badly modders are treated for their free work. I am a modder myself so I don't target modders. I am first and foremost a player so I don't try to sabotage a players game or deceive them. Anyway, there are clearly issues out there with that and it is clearly not an issue here thanks to your honest informative description of your mod and I think that deserves a lot of praise for your presentation. Not the ones who conned way more people to download their stolen crap. Thank you very much!!!

Thanks I guess. 

4 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Update

@Badskull has kindly provided an updated German translation file.  I have uploaded MiasLair_GERMAN.txt to the files section.  Download it and put it in your ...\Data\Interface\translations folder.

Thanks badskull.

Got me excited :) I thought you had added to the mod, had a lot of fun with this one :wine:

Hey there. I seem to have a problem. 

When ever I tell the Slaves to leave my company and go home, they still seem to follow me where ever I go, even know the game has registered them  as not my followers (I say this because the dialog option "Come with me, I need you help." pops up when I dismiss them.

• 2 weeks later...

So i waited a few days and returned to Volkar as the contract tells, but after finishing first greeting dialog he starts a spell (i think it's a strip one) my game just freezes. I thought it was just a fluke but it has happened repeatedly 3 times now, each with minor differences:

1) I had Andrew with me and he wanted to start sex animation exactly at the moment volkar did his spell and game freezes... I thought, ok that could have been a bad script clash.

After game restart I told Andrew to wait outside.

2) (I didn't start this one, i was busy spanking Mia when he came from behind...) Without labia exciter i had forgot, she casts spell, game freeze. But i was wearing a lantern from other mod, i thought maybe script got confused with unknown item...

3) Now with labia exciter and without lantern (also none of these times i had any DD restraints), talk to him and... Well now he starts walking away before casting anything, i think he had decided to sit on a chair in other room before carrying on with the script. Then few seconds later while my controls are still disabled, and i can't even see the dremora, game freezes.

Other bug in general about this mod, seems none of the dialogs have recovery from situation where player cancels dialog with Tab. This is especially bad with quest-related dialogs, where cancelling them means having to reload save.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

So i waited a few days and returned to Volkar as the contract tells, but after finishing first greeting dialog he starts a spell (i think it's a strip one) my game just freezes. I thought it was just a fluke but it has happened repeatedly 3 times now, each with minor differences:

1) I had Andrew with me and he wanted to start sex animation exactly at the moment volkar did his spell and game freezes... I thought, ok that could have been a bad script clash.

After game restart I told Andrew to wait outside.

2) (I didn't start this one, i was busy spanking Mia when he came from behind...) Without labia exciter i had forgot, she casts spell, game freeze. But i was wearing a lantern from other mod, i thought maybe script got confused with unknown item...

3) Now with labia exciter and without lantern (also none of these times i had any DD restraints), talk to him and... Well now he starts walking away before casting anything, i think he had decided to sit on a chair in other room before carrying on with the script. Then few seconds later while my controls are still disabled, and i can't even see the dremora, game freezes.

Other bug in general about this mod, seems none of the dialogs have recovery from situation where player cancels dialog with Tab. This is especially bad with quest-related dialogs, where cancelling them means having to reload save.

I am guessing that you have script overload.  There are tools that allow you to analyze their impact.  These scenes are not particularly script heavy, but they do require some papyrus  time to run.  I have run these scenes hundreds of times without issue.

3 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

I am guessing that you have script overload.  There are tools that allow you to analyze their impact.  These scenes are not particularly script heavy, but they do require some papyrus  time to run.  I have run these scenes hundreds of times without issue.

Some state might still be wrong though. I disabled some mods even though overall this setup is not any heavier than my normal setups and run script cleaner. At least it doesn't freeze anymore controls-wise but game is still completely stopped. Dremora has hand up as he is about to cast something, fps meter shows steady 60 as i can move camera around my character. Can open MCM menus and quit game.

Showing papyrus too if it helps anything. The save is not important at all to me, just testing mods etc. I hope i don't need commands to skip last part of Andrew, i really want to see the playroom ;)  He is at level 4 and percentage to next level 100% for some time. I don't know what that means, it has to reach 0 for advancing?

edit: The Andrew's little play is still working every time though. It is behavior-wise very similar to what the dremora would do, cast the strip spell, use ceiling chain etc. It all still works.. from him. So clearly some differences in script?

BUT the dremora script does propably attempt something else, that is dismiss active follower. He is only one i have right now, even listed in MCM (1).

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Some state might still be wrong though. I disabled some mods even though overall this setup is not any heavier than my normal setups and run script cleaner. At least it doesn't freeze anymore controls-wise but game is still completely stopped. Dremora has hand up as he is about to cast something, fps meter shows steady 60 as i can move camera around my character. Can open MCM menus and quit game.

Showing papyrus too if it helps anything. The save is not important at all to me, just testing mods etc. I hope i don't need commands to skip last part of Andrew, i really want to see the playroom ;)  He is at level 4 and percentage to next level 100% for some time. I don't know what that means, it has to reach 0 for advancing?

edit: The Andrew's little play is still working every time though. It is behavior-wise very similar to what the dremora would do, cast the strip spell, use ceiling chain etc. It all still works.. from him. So clearly some differences in script?

BUT the dremora script does propably attempt something else, that is dismiss active follower. He is only one i have right now, even listed in MCM (1).

Papyrus.0.log 378.1 kB · 0 downloads

This

Dumping stack 420180:....

Is a clear indication that you have script overload.  Once again, I am betting that if you get it all cleaned up, you won't have any issues.

It is a lot of work, but in the end, you will learn a lot for the effort.

Also, once you get your papyrus log errors cleared up, turn off logging if you are still having issues because there is some overload from it.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

and run script cleaner.

What script cleaner are you running? Because your log say 170 times:

warning: Unable to get type xxx referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

That mean you have removed mods and not clean the savegame.

Aditionally, you have Stack Dumps caused by SOS. Your log have 400 lines like:

[Active effect 2 on  (11054A1C)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnObjectEquipped() - (requested call)

That mean SOS have a problem with the actor 11054A1C and is one of the actors defined in the mod 11(in exadecimal) that is the mod 17(in decimal) of your pluging list.

You can try open the console and type

player.moveto 11054A1C

for know what actors is, where they are and what are making. Look for problems with the armor or the scholong. If you not see any strange, aim the NPC in the crosshair, open the SOS MCM, goto the page for change the scholong in player and npc and select NONE scholong for the NPC.

Wait some minutes of REAL TIME, from 5 to 10, go to take a coffe or a beer, while the game process the hundreds and hundreds of scripts generated by SOS and save your game.

Open it with ReSaver and look in the line ActiveScripts. Must have less than 50.

If you continue having hundreds and hundreds of ActiveScripts open a ticket in technical support or contact me.

6 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

What script cleaner are you running? Because your log say 170 times:

warning: Unable to get type xxx referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.

That mean you have removed mods and not clean the savegame.

Aditionally, you have Stack Dumps caused by SOS. Your log have 400 lines like:

[Active effect 2 on  (11054A1C)].SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.OnObjectEquipped() - (requested call)

That mean SOS have a problem with the actor 11054A1C and is one of the actors defined in the mod 11(in exadecimal) that is the mod 17(in decimal) of your pluging list.

You can try open the console and type

player.moveto 11054A1C

for know what actors is, where they are and what are making. Look for problems with the armor or the scholong. If you not see any strange, aim the NPC in the crosshair, open the SOS MCM, goto the page for change the scholong in player and npc and select NONE scholong for the NPC.

Wait some minutes of REAL TIME, from 5 to 10, go to take a coffe or a beer, while the game process the hundreds and hundreds of scripts generated by SOS and save your game.

Open it with ReSaver and look in the line ActiveScripts. Must have less than 50.

If you continue having hundreds and hundreds of ActiveScripts open a ticket in technical support or contact me.

Very good advise.  Thanks.  I did not see the SOS in there.  Suggest that you use SOS lite if you have a heavy load order.  The full SOS is pretty script heavy.

Get a lite version of SOS here:

(This is the one I use)

or here:

Never tried this one but it should work fine.

My load order is very light, only little above 100 active plugins. Heaviest mods i think are DD and this one. And i would say this is a custom built gaming computer at this point, it can deal with quite heavy things.

Anyways i ignored trying more with Volkar and continued forward with Andrew, who levelled up more. But whatever happened during those ingame days, fixed the problems with Volkar. I did no mod changes either. I had built FNIS after i removed a few mods, but i still had freezes after that.

What comes to followers, i use only "Increased follower limit". No EFF or stuff like that, and i only have 1 follower anyway.

But now i noticed other thing... Volkar actually teleported me back to him, i guess that's 1 week passed. However i had disabled the teleport in MCM as shown:

disable_volkar.jpg.09221a571c2967c0210d5cae6a193f64.jpg

Either the logic is inverse or toggle doesn't work.

Also papyrus inis:

Spoiler

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS = 2.9

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS = 2.9

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS = 3000.0

iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192

iMinMemoryPageSize=256

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=67108864

And 054A1C was Volkar himself.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS = 2.9

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS = 2.9

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS = 3000.0

iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192

iMinMemoryPageSize=256

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=67108864

Please, remove that parameters NOW. Put that parameter inside your Skyrim.ini only can give you problems.

The only motive for have that parameter is use a laptop with more than 10 years old.

I have a 5 years old machine and i use default parameters.

Sure, some of yours problems are caused by that bad parameters.

Trying to get Allison finished as a first slave, it said to talk to the Trainer about her, but when I do, he's stuck on "Soon, she will.." and not her being ready.  Any way to get his spells to do this ourselves?

Nevermind, reloaded and his dialogue worked so Allison finished.

So who out of the two radiant quest slaves (not Andrew) are people's choice to do?  Must find that chain because I can't go 2 feet without one jumping me for sex.

GuruSR.

There is Andrew's treasurehunt in Soljund's Sinkhole, but there was a big pile of rubble in front of the door. I used wall clipping but even that was difficult because script was trying to walk andrew through the solid wall, which didn't work. I went to the place beforehand (completed the vanilla skyrim quest) when i heard khajiit talk about it, to open the gates ready etc. and to see if i can find something.

Spoiler

door1.jpg.0c23b98c70126bb1924e93ebff16f76c.jpg

And behind that rubble:

door2.jpg.14c2b6e155e8d578fe674f1a1331b2a3.jpg

Edit: Damn it wasn't that easy. I tried cleaner way by disabling the rubbles in the way, but Andrew refused to walk through the door anyway. Propably no navmesh, who knows. Anyway i rushed to the book and instantly opened console and teleported him to me, that seemed to progress it. Now i'm just trying to figure out how to best complete with the 2 toy items that are in the corpse.

Item spoiler:

Spoiler

Looting the cat ears, Andrew still talks about safekeeping the buttplug and doesn't take it away from me. He does take the actual plug though.

18 hours ago, Zaflis said:

There is Andrew's treasurehunt in Soljund's Sinkhole, but there was a big pile of rubble in front of the door. I used wall clipping but even that was difficult because script was trying to walk andrew through the solid wall, which didn't work. I went to the place beforehand (completed the vanilla skyrim quest) when i heard khajiit talk about it, to open the gates ready etc. and to see if i can find something.

Reveal hidden contents

Edit: Damn it wasn't that easy. I tried cleaner way by disabling the rubbles in the way, but Andrew refused to walk through the door anyway. Propably no navmesh, who knows. Anyway i rushed to the book and instantly opened console and teleported him to me, that seemed to progress it. Now i'm just trying to figure out how to best complete with the 2 toy items that are in the corpse.

Item spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

You should be able to click on the rubble in console mod and disable.

1 hour ago, hoodsr said:

Sorry for bothering you again, but is there a console command to start the quest without courier ?

No, you have to fix the broken courier.  Go to Riverwood, go inside the inn and then go back outside.  If you don't get the quest, search this forum for tips of how to fix your courier system.  I wrote something up some time ago about how to go about it.

Here is a place to start that I found by google searching Sexlab Sexslaves Courier