Hi, I just wanted to say that this is one the "need to have mods" for Skyrim.  Even without SD, you have done a great job in beefing up the bandits.  No other mod, that I have tried does this without frequent CTD.  I never had any problems with your mod.  That is why I was sad to see that it does not work on SSE.  I only recently decided to give SSE a try.  This is a real bummer.

But thank you for your work on this mod and for sharing it.  Awesome job!

On 8/21/2020 at 8:25 PM, cailic said:

I'll try it out.  On the mod page, where it says whether if it SE compatible is says "no".

I added it a few days ago to my existing SSE game and it is working fine. NOW, if only there were more mods that utilized them. I can't get SD+ to work and when it does it breaks my game with almost every quest, and when it does work it is often boring and confusing. So, anyone have any other options for using these cages in SSE?

On 8/21/2020 at 8:25 PM, cailic said:

I'll try it out.  On the mod page, where it says whether if it SE compatible is says "no".

Indeed it does, because I never tested it with SSE. Like I said, I was told it works. 

On 8/27/2020 at 3:58 PM, cerebus300 said:

I added it a few days ago to my existing SSE game and it is working fine. NOW, if only there were more mods that utilized them. I can't get SD+ to work and when it does it breaks my game with almost every quest, and when it does work it is often boring and confusing. So, anyone have any other options for using these cages in SSE?

A cage is a terrible thing to waste. :classic_happy:

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2020 at 1:06 AM, recentcabbage said:

I just installed the lastest version of SDpatch, SUM(1.53) and sexlab(1.63), but when I enter the game it said SDpatch was only compatible to SUM1.52 and SUM is only compatible to sexlab1.62. Will the higher versions be a problem? The cage scenes seem to work well for the moment.

SE?

It should be OK. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/24/2020 at 12:29 AM, Inte said:
On 9/22/2020 at 1:06 AM, recentcabbage said:

I just installed the lastest version of SDpatch, SUM(1.53) and sexlab(1.63), but when I enter the game it said SDpatch was only compatible to SUM1.52 and SUM is only compatible to sexlab1.62. Will the higher versions be a problem? The cage scenes seem to work well for the moment.

SE?

It should be OK. 

i saw this in the POP thread from LE, this seems to fix the issue on SE as well for the annoying pop-up message.

go the mod directory where SUM is installed, and navigate to this directory ( SKSE\Plugins\Skyrim - Utility Mod\System\SUM ) and locate the file called "System.json". open the file and find this line starting with "islcompatiblever" and change it to this ""islcompatiblever" : [ 16200, 16208 ],".

annoying message will be gone after that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2020 at 8:21 AM, Lupine00 said:

I see that while I was hibernating for the winter, you added cages outside inns.

Awesome!

Unfortunately, I found an exploit where they can be escaped very easily. Will be fixed in the next version. 

On 11/29/2020 at 8:21 AM, Lupine00 said:

DD 5 ... it's fun + 1

Is it?

• 3 weeks later...

Updated in cages! So sexy!

Also Falmer cages now... If only Falmer enslavement in SD+ weren't so bad.

I'm currently updating my Skyrim to "latest", and have over 100 mods that need an update. This is madness. Probably.

On the frontpage of this mod there is a link to the original SD, which has been broken since whenever.

Does anyone have a copy of this mod?

I lost mine ages ago, along with my precious DCL versions before 5. Sad.

11 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Updated in cages! So sexy!

Also Falmer cages now... If only Falmer enslavement in SD+ weren't so bad.

I'm currently updating my Skyrim to "latest", and have over 100 mods that need an update. This is madness. Probably.

On the frontpage of this mod there is a link to the original SD, which has been broken since whenever.

Does anyone have a copy of this mod?

I lost mine ages ago, along with my precious DCL versions before 5. Sad.

SD.2013.09.09.01.SexLab.7z

Are these any help at all?

Sanguine's Debauchery 1 Compatibility Patch.rar

SD.2013.09.07.02.SexLab.7z SD Slot Change.rar

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 3:57 PM, crococat said:

While updating to last version had lost MCM. Tried simple update and then with cleansave - no mcm at all. Is it only my problem?

Type this in console,

SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Then wait 2 hours in game. 

On 1/7/2021 at 5:40 PM, Celedhring said:

Currently on 3.70 for my SSE game. I see there's 3.72 and 3.80LE.  Does that mean there'll be issues using 3.80LE for SSE and if so what kind of issues might crop up?

There shouldn't be any issues with SE (or so I've been told). I've added the LE to the version number to denote the dev platform and to eliminate confusion.