• 1 month later...

Any chance of adding cages to Ibn (Things in the Dark) and in the underground temple in "From the Depths" as a separate add on to hook into Sanguine's Debauchery?

As for where to place the cages in Ibn  - Entry Hall.    In Things in the Dark..the main temple area where your PC first observes the ceremony but there's a cage or two elsewhere in the mod.

A couple.  But one - a series of cages - is filled with monsters - a couple spiders, a skeever,  and a troll which makes it unsuitable for housing a PC captive.   The other one is one of those "drop down gate" cages in a fairly out of the way place in Ibn.   There's a couple of cages near where you enter Ibn as a slave in Things in the Dark either as a result of Simple Slavery or getting near the black spider statute (it's a one time only thing though) near the Helgen cave exit, but they're already occupied and locked to boot. 

• 2 months later...

The following happened:

- Ênter Cage
- Owner starts Sex Scene
- PC still moving to target, so keeps moving in sex scene -> missaligned sex scene. 

Minor inconvenience but still... 
Also I wonder if it would be possible to patch a custom time scale modifier into SD+ like with POP. 
I run timescale 5 and it is very hard in SD+... so much waiting. 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

- Ênter Cage
- Owner starts Sex Scene
- PC still moving to target, so keeps moving in sex scene -> missaligned sex scene. 

I'll have to ask @DeepBlueFrog if there is a flag (StorageUtil) that gets set when the PC is being punished.  

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

Also I wonder if it would be possible to patch a custom time scale modifier into SD+ like with POP. 
I run timescale 5 and it is very hard in SD+... so much waiting. 

Not without hooking into SD+ punishments. 

Why not set the universal timescale faster with SUM? 

On 5/13/2020 at 9:27 AM, Inte said:

Not without hooking into SD+ punishments. 

Why not set the universal timescale faster with SUM? 

I just like the auto-application of POP. You made me see the possibilities :D
I just hate to adjust too much on the fly. 
I use "Real Time Waiting" Mod to ease the immersion invasion pain from the normal wait menu, haha. 
But its not ideal. 

40 minutes ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

Soooo there's no way to toggle this mod on and off in the mcm huh?  I'm currently not near a cage, but close enough to one that Owner will sprint to it faster than me and kill me with the leash. So frustrating.  Not a bug, but would be a nice feature.

Are you using the SD leash from DFW/DFWS? ?

That's like shooting yourself in the knee ?

17 minutes ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

I don't think I am.  Am I supposed to?

Anyways he's trying to break into a castle off in the distance and it's a pain in the butt to even get into it.

1 hour ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

Owner will sprint to it faster than me and kill me with the leash

No, DFWS is not needed.

I was just surprised that your SD master has a leash that can kill you.

Only mod with a leash that can kill you is the one from DFWS.

4 hours ago, rcy68 said:

Did I read the mod page correctly? I DON`T need SD to run this mod? Captives mod author mentioned a tie in with SDcages, so I came by to take a look.

That's correct. You do not need SD to run this mod. 

This mod just adds more cages and NPCs to Skyrim. 

On 5/24/2020 at 2:29 AM, rcy68 said:

I DON`T need SD to run this mod?

yes, because:

> SDcages adds cages to many locations in Skyrim

> SDcages flags already existing locations as jails or adds new locations as jails for the use with other mods

> SDcages adds more enemies to those locations and also offers to give them better and more equipment

> SDcages adds Captives to some Cage locations

The added cages can be used by other mods for events and scenes.

SD+ and SDpatches can use the for cage scenarios.

On 5/24/2020 at 2:29 AM, rcy68 said:

Captives mod author mentioned a tie in with SDcages

HotN's Captives adds captives to some locations and adds zaz idle markers to SDcages cages for the added captives to ...err.. idle!

Means you are not alone INSIDE that SDcage anymore if HotN's Captives are installed.

=> basically SDcages provides the playground for other mods to play with

=> but is also a spawn mod that adds more hostiles to locations, while making them stronger via added unique Equipment.

• 3 weeks later...

SDcages Bandits conflict with Mistwatch Bandits.

Means they kill each other and we all know who wins^^

My worries are that this will conflict with SD+ Mistwatch Quest, because the fighting between those bandits will break SD+ enslavement transfer and mybe even the Follower transfer to Mistwatch.

I'm not sure if the Mistwatch bandits are modified by SD+, in console they show only as vanilla.

They must be unique, because they are named "Mistwatch Bandit" and don't play well with other bandits.

DBF plays the silent card if it comes to Mistwatch.

For testing it would be great to have a SDcages version without SDcages adding Bandits to Mistwatch.

5 hours ago, Inte said:

I'll have a look. 

I had a quick look too.

Those Mistwatch Bandits are related to the Fjola Quest.

They don't respawn, so Mistwatch will be taken over by SDcages Bandits after the Fjola Quest is done (actually SDcages bandits do that already while the quest is running ^^).

They should be neutral to the PC? Well, they don't have much time to be neutral ^^

Spoiler

image.png.1c072eea094d27300a6a25920d2c12ba.png

Those Mistwatch Bandits aren't in the bandit faction, that's why they get attacked.

Fjola is Bandit Leader, that seems to save her from SDcages Bandits?

Spoiler

mist02.jpg.5961b28f4ff55a97907c8e66d5eda558.jpg

I guess I have to finish the quest in Mistwatch before anything SD+ related gets triggered there.

That way the Mistwatch Bandit issue would be solved and SDcages bandits will rule the world (they could I guess, I have a hard time fighting them at lvl 50, I start to avoid them! Or I just visit them with a naked PC, they like that ^^)

Unless DBF had plans for those Mistwatch bandits? It's a faction mess in there!

On 6/19/2020 at 8:22 AM, Inte said:

The Badass bandits should only spawn after that farmer's wife (who thinks that farming is beneath her, and would rather kill and steal) is rightfully dead. 

They don't care on my setup.

They spawn outside and inside of the keep as soon as I come close to Mistwatch and kick the crap out of those flimsy Mistwatch Bandits.

I will make some console pics to show you. There is only one kind of bandit that wears rags after death!

(oh wait, they could be Deadly Wenches too, ?, those hit as hard as SDcages bandits)

• 4 weeks later...

Would be cool with a version that either doesn't have cages in towns/settlements taverns or a compatibility patch for the great cities.

I believe majority of them actually do work together however, but some taverns are moved a bit.

Apparently the latest update is the one with taverns, so nothing else seems to be lost going back a bit ^^

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for the update!

My SD owner wants to thank you to be able to lock up that annoying slave at night:

SD Slave: "What do we do next? Why are you standing there and do nothing? Can't we just leave? Are you stuck? Help me, now I'm stuck! Do you want to sleep yet? Can I have devices in another color? I don't like those new gloves! No, I don't want to change my hair style. Can we go bath? I want another SL scene! Donttouchmethere (again)! The new Jail is so Badass^^! Stop asking, I can't kneel with an elbow binder! I'm hungry and I want something to drink. Are we there yet? I brought you an arrow and another one and another one and another one..."

[Jail and badass bandits to Stony Creek Cave, as suggested by @donttouchmethere.]