7 minutes ago, Inte said:

Yes, I can add a MCM settings save feature for the next SDc.

I will make it so once you set and save your MCM settings any update and/or mod reset will auto load your settings. It won't be as fancy as my other mods as I do not want to make SUM a requirement for SDc, yet. 

That would be nice, thank you. So many great mods, but setting them up in a new game does get tedious. It's definitely a nice feature when I don't have to set every parameter again. :)

Sure it would fit in but how would you suggest that? One would be the hydragon girls slaver and npc system where every slaver could make you their slave if you cant resist with/without follower through persuation or force ... The Question is if Inte would go this route or someone would pick it up and integrate the cages into this enslavementscenario. I like the cages it self but yeah i would like to happen somewhat more with them outside of sd+

On 4/22/2021 at 11:14 PM, Inte said:

Which ones? 

All of them and conflict with other Installed MODs,    please create a versión only with Cages in Dungeons and bandit Camps,   It would be a success,  I like the level of your Badass Bandit even would be Nice have Unique Bandit Captives ☠️

15 minutes ago, GamerLat said:

All of them and conflict with other Installed MODs,    please create a versión only with Cages in Dungeons and bandit Camps,   It would be a success,  I like the level of your Badass Bandit even would be Nice have Unique Bandit Captives ☠️

you can easily remove conflicting conflicts with jaxon positioner mod, delete conflicting entries in the ESPs via "TES5edit". 
Its impossible to make all mods compatible with all others.

I had trees and market stands block POP pillories, I just switched for a different town modification mod instead... 

10 hours ago, GamerLat said:

All of them

Even the Whiterun one? That one is basically just a door for an existing structure. In either case, they are what's available in vanilla Skyrim. 

10 hours ago, GamerLat said:

please create a versión only with Cages in Dungeons and bandit Camps, 

Yeah, that's not going to happen. However, I can make it so when you disable the cage door in the console, everything added by SDc in that location will also be disabled, including the terrible cage. You can even save the door in a SUM form list in case you change your mind later and want the cage back. 

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

I had trees and market stands block POP pillories, I just switched for a different town modification mod instead... 

Will it not be easier to just disable the trees in the console, or did the mod also modified the navmesh to account for the trees?  

5 hours ago, Inte said:

Will it not be easier to just disable the trees in the console, or did the mod also modified the navmesh to account for the trees?  

I had all kinds of different experiences with town mods. Some changed the navmeshs too, leading the "walking" feature never reached its destination, some placed stuff on top of the pillories, other placed light sources (ELFX) etc. etc. 

deleting the stuff when I entered the city first mostly worked in some cases, when it was only minor stuff.

But even general mods that add plants and grass are sometimes making the area look... crowded ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Papyrus.0.log image.png.71a36ceac42153d25918f14043ca4157.png

Well, darn.

I am playing SSE and I did have 3.81 successfully installed w/o any conversions on my part. Let me tell ya, Fort Greenwall at level 2 was ... never mind.

Anyway, I upgraded to 3.82 and got this upgrade error. My papyrus log grew quickly, as well. I could see the menu options Setup, NPCs, and Debug. When I click OK, I am able to select one of the menu options, but get the error message again. I could set up SD Cages. Then I went to Debug to save my changes. MCM closes, I reopen, everything is back to 0. I try loading my settings (after getting past the error message again) and nothing changes. I am still at 0 everything.

I made a clean save, reinstalled 3.82, and tried again. No error message this time. No menu selections either. Just a lot of blank. Tried 'setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1' but that didn't help. There was a change, but only that I saw one of the splash screen images.

I even tried opening SSEdit and creating a new SEQ file with no luck. Didn't work w/ a new game. My load order is below, behind the spoiler.

If you think this is an issue w/ running on SSE, I'll understand. I know there can be a risk using some LE mods on SE. I can wait for somebody with more skills than I have to create a conversion. Otherwise, I hope I've provided enough information.

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     CreatureFramework.esm
254 FE   0 Extra Encounters SE.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 10  a     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 11  b     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 12  c     ApachiiHair.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 17 11     SkyUI_SE.esp
 18 12     UIExtensions.esp
 19 13     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 20 14     CBBE.esp
 21 15     SlaveTats.esp
 22 16     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 23 17     SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
 24 18     SLALAnimObj.esp
 25 19     AnubAnimObj.esp
 26 1a     Aradia Leather Outfit.esp
 27 1b     SD Cages.esp
 28 1c     AAE Ultimate Edition.esp
 29 1d     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 30 1e     AAE_CRF_Patch.esp
 31 1f     Amulet of the Divines.esp
 32 20     breezehome.esp
 33 21     Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
 34 22     DeviousMimicClothes.esp
 35 23     dD Enchanted Chests.esp
 36 24     RM_HennaOverlay.esp
 37 25     EstrusChaurus.esp
           zzEstrus.esp
254 FE   1 mihailgrahl.esp
 38 26     HN66_Earrings.esp
 39 27     KJ Tattoos 4K.esp
 40 28     pchs_loansharks.esp
 41 29     MoreBanditCamps.esp
 42 2a     Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp
 43 2b     MarkarthHelpTheWarrens.esp
 44 2c     Move it Dammit - Less Wait Time.esp
 45 2d     PB_DeviousGuards.esp
 46 2e     NosPiercedEarsAll.esp
 47 2f     Ranger Outfit.esp
 48 30     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 49 31     RutahTattooPack SE.esp
 50 32     SLDrunkRedux.esp
 51 33     SLSFFameComments.esp
 52 34     SexistGuards.esp
 53 35     SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
 54 36     Sheps_Tattoo_Collection.esp
254 FE   2 SmartHarvestSE.esp
 55 37     Stronger Soul Cairn Summons.esp
 56 38     TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp
 57 39     SPTUnlimitedAmuletsSE.esp
 58 3a     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
 59 3b     UnreadBooksGlow.esp
 60 3c     Weightless Ingedients.esp
 61 3d     WyldMenuPlugFemale.esp
 62 3e     YeOlde - MCM Settings.esp
 63 3f     FadeTattoos.esp
254 FE   3 iD_DovahBlingBracelets.esp
 64 40     RapeTattoos.esp
 65 41     DSHg - Hoods.esp
254 FE   4 BetterQuestObjectives.esp
 66 42     TheChoiceIsYours.esp
 67 43     Populated Cities Towns Villages Legendary.esp
 68 44     GuardsArmorsAndWeapons.esp
 69 45     DSHg - Helmets.esp
 70 46     TimingIsEverything.esp
 71 47     W_A_Vigilants.esp
254 FE   5 BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
 72 48     SPTUnlimitedRingsSE.esp
 73 49     WyldMenuPlugMale.esp
 74 4a     DSHg - UpdateDB.esp
 75 4b     DSHg - UpdateDG.esp
 76 4c     AddItemMenuSE.esp
 77 4d     Better Females - Eyebrows.esp
 78 4e     FNIS.esp
 79 4f     KS Hairdo's.esp
 80 50     RRTattoos.esp
 81 51     RaceMenu.esp
 82 52     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 83 53     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 84 54     Realistic Haircolors.esp
 85 55     SLAnimLoader.esp
 86 56     Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
 87 57     The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
 88 58     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 89 59     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 90 5a     Devious Devices For Him.esp
254 FE   6 Devious Devices SE patch.esp
 91 5b     0Kaidan.esp
 92 5c     Labyrinth SE.esp
 93 5d     DeadlyDragons.esp
 94 5e     0kaidan fixes.esp
 95 5f     SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
 96 60     Inigo.esp
 97 61     Devious Cidhna.esp
 98 62     DeviousFollowers.esp
 99 63     Public Whore.esp
100 64     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
101 65     RiverwoodMysticalHome.esp
254 FE   7 mihaildraugrpatrols.esp
254 FE   8 mihailcyrodiilianminotaur.esp
102 66     BooksOfDibella.esp
103 67     SimpleSlavery.esp
254 FE   9 Bring Meeko to Lod.esp
104 68     DeerheartCottage.esp
105 69     Dog Followers are Huskies.esp
254 FE   a mihailcliffracer.esp
254 FE   b mihailsnowray.esp
254 FE   c mihailwampa.esp
106 6a     notice board.esp
107 6b     Buttons.esp
108 6c     SLUTS.esp
109 6d     DeviousCarriages.esp
254 FE   d mihailmountainlion.esp
110 6e     TheStrangeHouse.esp
111 6f     zDarkArena.esp
112 70     RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
254 FE   e mihailmountedfalmer.esp
254 FE   f mihailesocenturion.esp
113 71     Whiterun Stable Tower SE.esp
254 FE  10 BluePalaceDomeLight.esp
114 72     LazyHeels.esp
115 73     Naked Dungeons.esp
254 FE  11 ShorsStoneRedbellyMine Fixes.esp
116 74     Scent of Sex.esp
117 75     Undriel_Raven_of_RavenRock.esp
254 FE  12 mihaildwarvenmagetta.esp
118 76     BodySearch.esp
254 FE  13 JailRape.esp
119 77     XPMSE.esp
254 FE  14 BottledBats.esp
120 78     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
254 FE  15 BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp

6 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

Well, darn.

Thanks for the log. It seems that I've changed way more things then I remembered. I should really start keeping notes. :classic_blush:

Anyway, you need to clean your save of all previous SDc versions. See here,

under 'Stuff for Players' and 'How to Clean Your Save' for a quick guide. (Switch POP for SDc) 

Or, try a new game. If it still happens on a new game then, make sure you have PapyrusUtil up to date. 

A new game is easier, but new game didn't work. I waited for all game and mod initializations to complete before I even tried to open the MCM. SD-Cages listed in the MCM, yes. Splash screen yes. Any menu options - No. Waited, opened and closed the console, nothing. A splash screen was as far as I got.

I have PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions v3.9 and powerofthree's Papyrus Extender v4.3.7. These are the latest versions of both, though I upgraded Extender from 4.3 to 4.3.7 for the new game.

I enabled Trace as well as Logging under Papyrus. Not sure if it will give you any new info, but here is the log.

Papyrus.0.log

17 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

A new game is easier, but new game didn't work. I waited for all game and mod initializations to complete before I even tried to open the MCM. SD-Cages listed in the MCM, yes. Splash screen yes. Any menu options - No. Waited, opened and closed the console, nothing. A splash screen was as far as I got.

I have PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions v3.9 and powerofthree's Papyrus Extender v4.3.7. These are the latest versions of both, though I upgraded Extender from 4.3 to 4.3.7 for the new game.

I enabled Trace as well as Logging under Papyrus. Not sure if it will give you any new info, but here is the log.

Papyrus.0.log 1.03 MB · 0 downloads

The log you provided is not of a new game, as I still see old SDc scripts baked into the save.

Unless you get rid of those old scripts, the new ones will not run. Your description of menu options not showing up exemplify that. 

Hi again,

I uninstalled SD - Cages and made sure there were no iSDC elements left in Data/Scripts or Data/Scripts/Source.

I reinstalled v3.82.

1. I started a new game and waited for game and mods to go through start up procedures.
  2. Opened MCM and clicked SD - Cages. Got the splash screen and nothing else.
  3. Started up Sexlab and opened Zaz.
  4. repeated step 2
  5. Chose my alternate start and began 'my new life'
  6. repeated step 2
  7. loaded the save and repeated step 2. Still nothing but the splash screen. Papyrus.1.log

Quit game. Because I read on another mod support thread that the SEQ for that mod needed updating for SE, I decided to try that. I've never had to do that before, but hey, couldn't hurt. I opened SSEEdit and generated a new SEQ.

1. I started a new game and waited for game and mods to go through start up procedures.
  2. Opened MCM and clicked SD - Cages. Got the splash screen and nothing else.
  3. Started up Sexlab and opened Zaz.
  4. Enabled and registered animations via SL Animation loader.
  5. repeated step 2
  6. Chose my alternate start and began 'my new life'
  7. repeated step 2
  8. loaded the save and repeated step 2. Still nothing but the splash screen.Papyrus.0.log

Don't know if it will help, but here is my complete mod list mod list.txt and my load order load order.txt.

As I said before, if this is an SSE issue I understand and can wait for a conversion. SD - Cages v3.81 works in SSE right out of the box (other than one small weird issue probably due to another mod) so I can go back to that.

Hello,

Nice mod's you have done.

But i have one problem with SD Cages 382.

Only splash screen.

I use Skyrim LE. SD Cages 372 works . I have a mcm menu.

I will take 381. If it works i keep it for the playthrough

Please take a look.

(I have found as MikeTM a difference between the Scrips.)

Thank you :)

Edit: 381 mcm works.

17 hours ago, MikeTM said:

@Inte In the archives of versions 381LE and 382, the file "SD Cages.esp" is the same, and the set of scripts is different.?

Yes, that would explain a few things, including everything @Seeker999, has been experiencing. Good catch, thanks. :classic_blush:

I'll reupload the correct .esp.

19 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

As I said before, if this is an SSE issue I understand and can wait for a conversion. SD - Cages v3.81 works in SSE right out of the box

It's not a SE issue. I've included the wrong .esp with SDc 3.82, oops. 

Try SDc 3.83, see if that works. 

19 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

(other than one small weird issue probably due to another mod)

May I ask what the other issue is? 

• 3 weeks later...