On 9/30/2018 at 10:33 AM, Lupine00 said:

Does that mean you are using an SD+ where it doesn't work?

That would be deeply ironic.

I'll see if the SD+ forum knows.

Yes, that would be ironic. But no, my version works quite well. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure if its a feature or because Bash Patch doesnt read the lvl list of SDcages:

> SD cages Bandits kill SD+ calmed Mistwatch Bandits

sounds cool at first, but SD cages Bandits kill SD Masters that transfer the PC to Mistwatch (SD+ Quest) too => they attack all SD+ related NPCs

so far its only an issue with Mistwatch if it comes to break SD quests

CTD happens sometimes if SDc mages fight there evil mage counterparts in dungeons (but should be in the same faction), all cast their summons and that seems too much

EDIT: or its the other way around, now I am confused, more testing needed

EDIT2: okey, has nothing to do with SDcages, seems to be an Issue with civil SD masters and factions at Mistwatch (Mistwatch Banits attack SD master after he delivered PC to mistwatch).

EDIT3: SDcage Banits and vanilla Skyrim Mistwatch banits dont like each other, maybe because of that mistwatch quest?

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Inte said:

SDc bandits don't like anybody, however the ones in Mistwatch should only spawn after the vanilla quest with farmer wife turned super bandit. 

arghs, they spawn before I even can reach the farmer to start the quest (or before I meet that escaped woman)

that means they spawn on gamestart and get massacred by SDcage bandits (with some unlvl mod its even a fair fight)

but what I try next: killall the mistwatch guards right after gamestart, do that quest, and try to get a SD master to move in there

there should only be SDbanits left after that

and thx for reacting to my confused test feedback ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Happy to report that I finally managed to extensively test the cages scene in SD+.

The next release. due in the next couple of days, will support the following:

- detection of a nearby cage after midnight (based on 4 cages doors types)

- master walks to the cage and opens it

- if the player runs away, the choking collar kicks in as a warning. If the player persists, they black out and wake up in the cage.

- if the player complies, or wakes up in the cage, the master locks the cage door

- after 9am, the master comes to the door and unlocks it

In the process, I fixed severe issues where the cage scene in SD+ resulted in a stalled enslavement state with no updates of the state of the player.

Regarding the latest patch to SD Cages, that means you should remove the patched script from SD+ included in the patch at the very least. I don't know how SD+ cages scene will play with the patch to SD cages since I am not using it, but SD+ includes an internal flag to turn off the cages scene altogether, so it should be possible to have this patch override SD+ if that is what you want.

Edit:

Technically, all you will have to do to disable SD+ cage scene is you set this storageUtil flag:

StorageUtil.SetIntValue(none, "_SD_bEnableCageScene", 0) 

On 12/19/2018 at 6:22 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Happy to report that I finally managed to extensively test the cages scene in SD+.

The next release. due in the next couple of days, will support the following:

- detection of a nearby cage after midnight (based on 4 cages doors types)

- master walks to the cage and opens it

- if the player runs away, the choking collar kicks in as a warning. If the player persists, they black out and wake up in the cage.

- if the player complies, or wakes up in the cage, the master locks the cage door

- after 9am, the master comes to the door and unlocks it

In the process, I fixed severe issues where the cage scene in SD+ resulted in a stalled enslavement state with no updates of the state of the player.

Regarding the latest patch to SD Cages, that means you should remove the patched script from SD+ included in the patch at the very least. I don't know how SD+ cages scene will play with the patch to SD cages since I am not using it, but SD+ includes an internal flag to turn off the cages scene altogether, so it should be possible to have this patch override SD+ if that is what you want.

Edit:

Technically, all you will have to do to disable SD+ cage scene is you set this storageUtil flag:

StorageUtil.SetIntValue(none, "_SD_bEnableCageScene", 0) 

OK. 

On 11/18/2018 at 10:55 PM, donttouchmethere said:

Not sure if its a feature or because Bash Patch doesnt read the lvl list of SDcages:

> SD cages Bandits kill SD+ calmed Mistwatch Bandits

sounds cool at first, but SD cages Bandits kill SD Masters that transfer the PC to Mistwatch (SD+ Quest) too => they attack all SD+ related NPCs

so far its only an issue with Mistwatch if it comes to break SD quests

CTD happens sometimes if SDc mages fight there evil mage counterparts in dungeons (but should be in the same faction), all cast their summons and that seems too much

EDIT: or its the other way around, now I am confused, more testing needed

EDIT2: okey, has nothing to do with SDcages, seems to be an Issue with civil SD masters and factions at Mistwatch (Mistwatch Banits attack SD master after he delivered PC to mistwatch).

EDIT3: SDcage Banits and vanilla Skyrim Mistwatch banits dont like each other, maybe because of that mistwatch quest?

Oh, there is a lot of casting, especially when the POP BHs show up. 

72850_20180611002043_1.png

12 hours ago, Inte said:

Oh, there is a lot of casting, especially when the POP BHs show up. 

great snapshot ^^

lucky for you that they put you into a faraday cage before the action started ?️

I removed some mods that added extra bandits/suprise events

that seems to help

still my biggest convern is just the poor civil SD master that seems to loose protective factions after hauwling the PC to mistwatch and gets slaughtered

new SD, new load order, lets see how it goes

• 1 month later...

Ah, those Badass Bandits again.

So, I have SD Cages, and the SD+ patch. I have no Badass NPCs enabled in the MCM. None. Zero. Nada.

Fort Greenwall... I do the prison, and it's all normal.

I go in the main fort part, and the first thing I see is "Badass Bandit", and then "Badass Bandit Chief", and they come with their buddies Bandit Mage and Bandit Tank, and all those other special kinds of bandit. They do not have badass armor or weapons, though Immersive Armor and Immersive Weapons seem to have had their fingers in the mix, so they have a load of stupid Akaviri rubbish that should be rarer than rocking horse s**t in Skyrim IMHO... Anyway...

I check the SD Cages debug info, and it says zero NPCs are spawned.

Also, these bandits are morons. They aren't like the Badass Bandits that are properly BADASS, that will chase you down through a whole dungeon, and through a loading door to hunt you down for rapes and enslavements. These dumb bandits failed to pursue when I left the fort interior.

Checking the IDs confirmed the bandit base actors to be from SD+ Cages.

So, why am I seeing these "fake" badass bandits?

They must be going into a levelled list that they probably shouldn't be in.

Could Mator Smash be responsible for this somehow?

Or More Bandit Camps? Scratch this one, I didn't even put it in this game.

Is there an easy explanation for this, or should I start digging through my LO, trying to figure out how this happens?

It's interesting, because I had a load of games with SD Cages in, and no unexpected Badassery. Then suddenly, this game, they're back.

Biggest differences between this game and the last: added Campfire, Frostfall, and DA.

Not sure why you would get any badass bandits when you checked them off in the MCM. I've been trying to duplicate that bug in my game for a while now with negative results. 

The other way to get rid of the badass NPCs in your game, is to install the badassless patch, and load it after SDC. 

As to some other mod dipping into the badass NPCs leveled lists, without a dependency on SDC is not very likely.   

Can you add cages to riekling locations?  And maybe add badass rieklings? (in addition to Falmers)   They'd be sentient enough to use cages, I'd think.  I mean if they know enough to pen up a boar at Thirk Hall, there's no question they ought be able to pen up a human slave in a cage or pen although they DID let the boar escape....

There's a potential bug with the cage in Chillwind...it borked my PC who was enslaved to the Falmer there..should she go into the chaurus pen near the cage and not the cage?  Basically what happened is that she was put in the cage as normally, but she was never released at or after 9 AM so that stopped all sexual interactions..."beg" didn't even trigger any sex animations..nor did any other creatures rape her after that so that suggests a stalled cage state.   AFAIK, there's no known way to break out of that stalled "caged" status. 

On 2/2/2019 at 7:07 PM, Inte said:

As to some other mod dipping into the badass NPCs leveled lists, without a dependency on SDC is not very likely.   

Maybe Mator Smash made it likely. I don't know how it would, but it certainly screws with levelled lists.

Possibly Buxom Wench Yuriana *is* aware of SD Cages, and uses the bandits, as it has cage content of its own.

Another possible cause is something in the SD+ Patch.

I'm pretty certain that the Badass Bandits weren't spawned by SDC, because they lacked some of their special Badass magic.

I'm actually kinda used to killing them now, they are not as strong without their crazy weapons and armor. Probably about the difficulty level I would have wanted from them.

I hadn't seen the bandits for a while, but they showed up when I added BWY, and the SD+ patch.

On 2/6/2019 at 12:29 PM, Celedhring said:

Can you add cages to riekling locations?  And maybe add badass rieklings? (in addition to Falmers)   They'd be sentient enough to use cages, I'd think.  I mean if they know enough to pen up a boar at Thirk Hall, there's no question they ought be able to pen up a human slave in a cage or pen although they DID let the boar escape....

Hey. Reikling prejudice! They have religion. And spears. Lots of spears. For all we know the only thing holding them back are the lousy Nords.

But seriously. SD+ classes them as creatures, doesn't it?  So there might be a problem.

As pointed out on SD+ forum, skeleton issues are a pain.