Jump to content

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Is there any way to make this work with Fill Her Up 1.0? I'm using both and the belly scaling  is fighting each other.

Would recommend using the NIO version to avoid this.  If you are specifically avoiding FHU 2.0 however, not sure.

 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2381-fill-her-up-netimmerse-override-compatibility-patch/

 

You could try inflation framework as well.

 

Link to post
On 9/23/2019 at 9:16 AM, Reesewow said:

Would recommend using the NIO version to avoid this.  If you are specifically avoiding FHU 2.0 however, not sure.

 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2381-fill-her-up-netimmerse-override-compatibility-patch/

 

You could try inflation framework as well.

 

Thanks. So I install inflation framework and the belly scaling work but when I select birth soul gem in UIExtension menu, the birthing animations playing but nothing came out.  Same problem as some peoples in previous page. Should I just install FHU 2.0? From what I read that mod is abandoned and have quite a few problem.

Link to post
26 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Thanks. So I install inflation framework and the belly scaling work but when I select birth soul gem in UIExtension menu, the birthing animations playing but nothing came out.  Same problem as some peoples in previous page. Should I just install FHU 2.0? From what I read that mod is abandoned and have quite a few problem.

No clue what problems you've read about with FHU NIO version (AKA FHU 2)  - I've never had any major issues with it and have been using it for years.  FHU 2 is just an updated version of FHU 1 and are by the same author - they are both equally unsupported.  The important bit for your purposes is the use of NIO which may work better with SGO3 and other mods without using Inflation Framework.

 

There may be a few bugs I'm not aware of, especially if they affect settings of the mod I don't use - but IMO just try it out for yourself.

 

Can't offer any Inflation Framework help because I've only ever briefly tested it and didn't really figure out how to make it play nice.

Link to post
45 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

No clue what problems you've read about with FHU NIO version (AKA FHU 2)  - I've never had any major issues with it and have been using it for years.  FHU 2 is just an updated version of FHU 1 and are by the same author - they are both equally unsupported.  The important bit for your purposes is the use of NIO which may work better with SGO3 and other mods without using Inflation Framework.

 

There may be a few bugs I'm not aware of, especially if they affect settings of the mod I don't use - but IMO just try it out for yourself.

 

Can't offer any Inflation Framework help because I've only ever briefly tested it and didn't really figure out how to make it play nice.

  I decided to switch to FHU 2.0 .  But it seem that FHU 2.0 is depend on devious device which I don't have any intent to use. So back to FHU 1.0....

 

 

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, assassin394 said:

  I decided to switch to FHU 2.0 .  But it seem that FHU 2.0 is depend on devious device which I don't have any intent to use. So back to FHU 1.0....

FHU 2 is not dependent on Devious Devices. 

 

There is an optional quest .esp included in the download package called "fill *them* up" that is dependent on DD - just disable it/delete it.  It has some interesting quests about becoming a liquid delivery girl, but the main mod doesn't need it to function.

Link to post
11 hours ago, Reesewow said:

FHU 2 is not dependent on Devious Devices. 

 

There is an optional quest .esp included in the download package called "fill *them* up" that is dependent on DD - just disable it/delete it.  It has some interesting quests about becoming a liquid delivery girl, but the main mod doesn't need it to function.

Thanks. I don't know about that since it doesn't mention anywhere in the description. Is it safe to upgrade from FHU 1.0 without cleaning save?

 

 

Link to post
12 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Thanks. I don't know about that since it doesn't mention anywhere in the description. Is it safe to upgrade from FHU 1.0 without cleaning save?

No clue, but I wouldn't advise it.  I always do a save clean unless a mod author specifically mentions an update should not require it.  Especially between major versions.

Link to post
25 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

No clue, but I wouldn't advise it.  I always do a save clean unless a mod author specifically mentions an update should not require it.  Especially between major versions.

It say this in FHU 2 description so I guess its safe?

UPDATE PROCEDURE:
ANY_VERSION -> | 1.12 | Drop-in replacement.

Link to post
3 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

It say this in FHU 2 description so I guess its safe?

UPDATE PROCEDURE:
ANY_VERSION -> | 1.12 | Drop-in replacement.

I feel like we've kinda spammed the SGO3 thread so this will be my last post on the subject here, but yea that looks like you can get away with a straight update.  If it doesn't work you can always just reload a save and do a proper clean save.

 

Enjoy, hope it works well for you.

Link to post
On 9/21/2019 at 1:24 PM, donttouchmethere said:

 

Isn't there a vanilla Skyrim bug that drains weapons on game load too?

Think it starts to effect the game as soon as you get more perks in the enchantment perk tree.

 

Oh dear, that might explain that for me, too. I never heard about the vanilla bug, nor would I have ever suspected SGO.

I'd just given up enchanting altogether and switched to weapons with abilities, rendering most of SGO pretty useless. orz

 

14 hours ago, BlackShadow501 said:

Hello,i've been wondering if this mod works with milk economy mod,can you pls enlighten me on this?

It's been a very long time since I used MME, but they're usually recommended together whenever people bring up milk mods. You may need a patch though.

Link to post
41 minutes ago, TentakelnBitte said:

Oh dear, that might explain that for me, too. I never heard about the vanilla bug, nor would I have ever suspected SGO.

I'd just given up enchanting altogether and switched to weapons with abilities, rendering most of SGO pretty useless. orz

I have the same enchantement bug without SOGIII installed.

I too gave up on creating enchanted weapons and use poison or use already enchanted weapons from loot.

There are patches on Nexus, but they somehow didn't work on my setup.

Means its over a year ago that I tried last time, maybe there are better enchantment mods out there now.

Link to post
On 9/24/2019 at 6:47 PM, assassin394 said:

Thanks. So I install inflation framework and the belly scaling work but when I select birth soul gem in UIExtension menu, the birthing animations playing but nothing came out.  Same problem as some peoples in previous page. Should I just install FHU 2.0? From what I read that mod is abandoned and have quite a few problem.

The problem seems to be an xmp skeleton problem. There is a patch in the last post on page 135 that has worked for me and many others.

Link to post
On 9/20/2019 at 2:31 AM, Grey Cloud said:

The bottles should be under the Ingredients tab and are named something like Nord Milk, Breton Milk etc.  There is generic one which I can't remember.

Late ass response, but I see what you mean now, and I understand my problem. MME needs the milk flagged as food items for trading and the like and it looks like SGO overwrites that.

Link to post

enchantments  is a base game bug.

no sgo4 CANNONT work on LE as its written for skse 64 and neither can sgo3 work on SE.
there is  a beta for sgo4 for SE use that.

for sgo3 workin with other infaltion/ milk mods i recommend getting inflation framework. ithas alot of patches to tie all the mods together so no fight

Link to post

Can someone help me? Belly scaling doesn't work for me but breast work. I have Fill her up Nio and belly scaling does work with that mod but when I pregnant gems with this mod the belly doesn't get bigger. I have all  requirement mods, belly scale is on in Soulgem Oven menu.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...