On 2/24/2020 at 8:37 PM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

What do I need to edit in SGO 4 to make my character birth empty soul gems? Or at least empty black soul gems?

Empty and filled soul gems have a different ids so you just have to find out which id you need and replace the old ones.

4 hours ago, BT99 said:

Empty and filled soul gems have a different ids so you just have to find out which id you need and replace the old ones.

I know that. But I've looked through the ESP in xEdit and can't find any entry regarding what gems are birthed. I'd like to know if it's a particular script modified via the CK or something like that.

Ok, banging my head against a wall here since I'm useless at modding and searching is proving fruitless for me... so I'm back here...

Is there some way to change the max belly size setting so it can be greater than 10?

Edit to add: Nevermind, I'm an idiot...

Hi I enjoyed your mod in Skylim Legendary edition. And while I was trying to play Skylim again as a special edition for the first time in a long time, I found out that your mod was being built as a beta.

Your mod was perfect in many ways, but I thought it would be nice to have the ability to automatically produce soul jam and milk to use sort of device and store it by themselves.

I'd like to ask you if you can add these features while creating the mod for skyrim se.

Bug report for SGO 4 beta. After the latest update (ConsoleUtil hack implemented), I was getting CTDs whenever I tried to have sex with bears (of any sort) and wispmothers. Further, I couldn't get the second word of Animal Allegiance to show up in the menu or even add it via console after finding the word wall.

On 3/1/2020 at 10:59 AM, scyth said:

Hi, I use SGO4 Beta 5 for SSE. I started a new Game with a Custome Race(Uchiha) and now the Widget says too lazy dog and text too long. Does somebody know why that is. And what i can do to get the correct Text. 

On 3/9/2020 at 5:03 AM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Bug report for SGO 4 beta. After the latest update (ConsoleUtil hack implemented), I was getting CTDs whenever I tried to have sex with bears (of any sort) and wispmothers. Further, I couldn't get the second word of Animal Allegiance to show up in the menu or even add it via console after finding the word wall.

I believe that anything SGO4 related should be taken to the discord or the Skyrim SE thread (if it exists). If I remember SGO4 is a SE exclusive version so asking questions and help about it in the LE SGO3 version probably wont get you the answers/feedback you are looking for

On 2/16/2020 at 1:54 PM, btasqan said:

Hey. Anyone knows what is causing the gems to spawn wrongly? It seems the brithing animation is not aligned properly. The gems spawn at the spot which the vag would be if the character wouldnt change the position automatically during the animation. I remember the gems used to spawn properly in this mod version 310.

what is the mods that say daedric print won't be happy ?

On 3/13/2020 at 10:50 PM, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

what is the mods that say daedric print won't be happy ?

Hmm, never knew that that was a mod. Thought it was a vanilla notification. I guess it is "Master of Disguise". That is the only mod I know of in my load order that apart from "SL Aroused Redux" which track my current outfits.

I'm having trouble with the LE version.  My first batch spawned properly, but ever since, mine or anyone elses gems don't appear. I go through the animation of birthing them but nothing seems to happen.  However, I discovered that they might be spawning over the giant camp... you know, the one you teleport above when Sexlab screws up.  So it seems that the ones that are supposed to be spawning outside are going there instead.  I couldn't find them all, after a giant slammed his club down everything scattered to the winds.   Is there a fix for this?

Is possible change soulgem with egg (like Estrus Chaurus or Egg Factory) ? also only when birth...  

I tryed read source code but I didn't figure out how to do it

Edit: I founded solution with TES5Edit

hi im new and theirs 150 pages i dont have time to go through does anyone know how to fix the problem with the characters pc and npc's not making milk been over 5 in game days and there dryer then a dessert im using dcc soulgem oven v310 if thats important and yes the option to make milk is turned on in the sgo menu.

19 hours ago, Yuki134 said:

hi im new and theirs 150 pages i dont have time to go through does anyone know how to fix the problem with the characters pc and npc's not making milk been over 5 in game days and there dryer then a dessert im using dcc soulgem oven v310 if thats important and yes the option to make milk is turned on in the sgo menu.

On 3/17/2020 at 7:26 AM, Grey Cloud said:

The gems spawn at the centre of the cell if I recall correctly. Someone came up with this fix:

SGO3 fix for xpmse 4.32+.zip 72.55 kB · 15 downloads

It was on the same page. Won't work if you also have Sex Lab Separate Orgasm, someone else made a fix for that as well, and there is a search function that can be limited to just this thread

Edit: found it:

On 9/7/2019 at 4:33 AM, BrilliantSin said:

Combined patches for XPMSE 4.32+ and SLSO. Could not find if someone already did this. Both patches are changing the same script, but there is no conflicting changes, so I just copied changes for XPMSE to the patch for SLSO 1 to 1 and recompiled. Briefly tested in game and looks like both parts work.

SLSO and XPMSE 4.32+ fixes combined.7z 57.21 kB · 80 downloads

The problem is that XPMSE renamed certain bones in the skeleton that the script calls for, so the objects instead spawn at 0,0,0 of the cell. Also, the player's milk and semen don't drop but instead get planted in the player's own inventory when harvested. Also, this mod is for Legendary Edition. (the 32 bit one known as "oldrim", not the 64-bit one known as Special Edition)

19 hours ago, Yuki134 said:

That happens to me in my heavily modded saves that have gone on for a long playthrough. I fix it simply by checking the "restart sgo" option in the MCM. Within a minute everyone who should have milk/semen is full. Like its description says, it simply restarts the scripts without resetting stats.

After long playthroughs, scripts seem to stop randomly and almost every mod I have with them needs a kickstart. This one at least has its own built in.

2 hours ago, Recoilsuave said:

That happens to me in my heavily modded saves that have gone on for a long playthrough. I fix it simply by checking the "restart sgo" option in the MCM. Within a minute everyone who should have milk/semen is full. Like its description says, it simply restarts the scripts without resetting stats.

After long playthroughs, scripts seem to stop randomly and almost every mod I have with them needs a kickstart. This one at least has its own built in.

O yeah, built into Skyrim (at least oldrim, no idea on Special Edition) if it detects over 100 scripts running at the same time, it assumes something has gone wrong and kills them all, and not cleanly either. The only way to alter that, as far as I know, is to alter the game's code, which no mod can do.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to recompile dcc_sgo_QuestController - but am getting what I suspect are missing script source errors:

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4138,5): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4139,4): Camera is not a variable
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4139,11): cannot compare a camera to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4139,19): Camera is not a variable
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4139,26): cannot compare a camera to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4139,34): Camera is not a variable
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4139,41): cannot compare a camera to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4139,49): Camera is not a variable
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc(4139,56): cannot compare a camera to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

I have the script sources for UIExtensions and Racemenu all sorted - just trying to figure out what I'm missing to get this working. Cheers.

6 hours ago, stalPROm said:

NPC redress after orgasm / NPC redress at final stage ; sexlab 

It was for google search, so if you have this problem fix is easy(i spend one hour to figure it :C ) - go to SGO mcm -> Immersion and disable Cum inflation, boom - done)

that is not a bug. that is just hoow the  sexlaab is set to do to reequip them after so long

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sillygooseboy7 said:

Is there a common cause for birthed soul gems not showing up in your inventory? My characters birth them but the gems don't show up in their inventory.

They should appear on the floor where you birthed them, you have to pick them up to get them in your inventory.  If they are not appearing when you birth them, you have a known problem where they are being spawned elsewhere.  There's a fix for that problem (that fixed it for me) earlier in this thread.  Do some searching in the thread and you'll find it.

3 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

They should appear on the floor where you birthed them, you have to pick them up to get them in your inventory.  If they are not appearing when you birth them, you have a known problem where they are being spawned elsewhere.  There's a fix for that problem (that fixed it for me) earlier in this thread.  Do some searching in the thread and you'll find it.

Ooooh that makes sense. Thank you!