i absolutely LOVE this mod, i just can't play without it any more!! which is actually the reason i have a question, with no expectations had, but basically i've found that with my sexlab mods setup it's just too much for my game to handle, so i've decided for at least this playthrough to remove sexlab and any/all mods dependent on it. it's a tough call, especially over devious devices, but most of all over this mod. i was wondering, darkconsole, if you would consider making a version that, instead of incubating soulgems through sex, you could manually insert one. otherwise all the functions would basically stay the same, body scaling & the milking functions don't really need sexlab, and though i don't personally need the semen functions for my playthrough, i admit they are absolutely fantastic, and could probably just rely on SOS. it's probably a big ask and i don't have modding experience so i can't really appreciate the work that goes into these mods, but i thought i'd let you know that there might be interest in this theoretical version of your mod, and either way, kudos on making such a good mod ? gives me a warm fuzzy feeling each time i get pregnant in skyrim~

thanks for reading~ and cute profile pic btw ?

2 hours ago, submissive miss tris said:

i absolutely LOVE this mod, i just can't play without it any more!! which is actually the reason i have a question, with no expectations had, but basically i've found that with my sexlab mods setup it's just too much for my game to handle, so i've decided for at least this playthrough to remove sexlab and any/all mods dependent on it. it's a tough call, especially over devious devices, but most of all over this mod. i was wondering, darkconsole, if you would consider making a version that, instead of incubating soulgems through sex, you could manually insert one. otherwise all the functions would basically stay the same, body scaling & the milking functions don't really need sexlab, and though i don't personally need the semen functions for my playthrough, i admit they are absolutely fantastic, and could probably just rely on SOS. it's probably a big ask and i don't have modding experience so i can't really appreciate the work that goes into these mods, but i thought i'd let you know that there might be interest in this theoretical version of your mod, and either way, kudos on making such a good mod ? gives me a warm fuzzy feeling each time i get pregnant in skyrim~

thanks for reading~ and cute profile pic btw ?

This mod doesn't trigger sex scenes on its own, so if you wanted to do what you're asking, you could just leave Sexlab installed without all the other mods. You already can insert gems into your character.

1 hour ago, Jazzby said:

I'm trying to switch over to SSE lately so I wanted to ask if anyone here is using SGO 4? How well does it work and how stable is it in SSE?

I use it. But it's still in beta so it lacks certain features. The insertion animations are more realistic and you can insert gems of differing types at once. But the menu to do so is the standard inventory menu rather than the one in SGO3 so you have to filter it manually or sort by type. You can't toggle whether to birth empty or filled soul gems, you can't incubate soul gem shards, and there's no option to transfer gems yet. Also you don't birth all your gems at once; you have to manually choose to birth each one by using the wheel menu. And there's no option to choose different birth animations; you get a squatting animation and that's it.

It's not bad but it really is lacking in certain areas just yet.

5 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I use it. But it's still in beta so it lacks certain features. The insertion animations are more realistic and you can insert gems of differing types at once. But the menu to do so is the standard inventory menu rather than the one in SGO3 so you have to filter it manually or sort by type. You can't toggle whether to birth empty or filled soul gems, you can't incubate soul gem shards, and there's no option to transfer gems yet. Also you don't birth all your gems at once; you have to manually choose to birth each one by using the wheel menu. And there's no option to choose different birth animations; you get a squatting animation and that's it.

It's not bad but it really is lacking in certain areas just yet.

Does the belly/breast expansion and milking work or no? And thanks for the info so far.

On 5/9/2020 at 5:11 AM, Recoilsuave said:

This mod doesn't trigger sex scenes on its own, so if you wanted to do what you're asking, you could just leave Sexlab installed without all the other mods. You already can insert gems into your character.

interesting.. i hadn't thought of that. it would still keep all the extra stuff sexlab adds but with nothing triggering any scripts or anything it'll be pretty chill. thanks for the idea!! ❤️ 

How have I not known this existed before today?

Definitely using this on my current necromancer character. She's a bit of a researcher and experimentation enthusiast, so I could see using this mod and rationalizing it as her having modified her body to further her study of the arcane. 

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, BakersDelight1234 said:

Is there a way to get SL males to be soul gem incubators.

Hover the crosshairs over them, activate SGO Main Menu, and choose "Allow Gems" in the Actor Options menu. Or if it's your own character, just use SGO Main Menu when no one is in your crosshairs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys, i really hope you can help me. im having some issues with the scaling. when running uunp the breast scale perfectly both armor and charecter, but the stomach only scales on the armor but not the char. when using the bhunp the issue is reversed. i have tried the set stomach to 10 in the sliders but sadly no difference. does anyone have some suggestions on what im doing wrong?

On 6/3/2020 at 10:26 AM, twillinator1 said:

does this work or is their version that work Flower girl

SGO only works with Sexlab. Sorry, there's no version that works with FG.

14 hours ago, koehler said:

hey guys, i really hope you can help me. im having some issues with the scaling. when running uunp the breast scale perfectly both armor and charecter, but the stomach only scales on the armor but not the char. when using the bhunp the issue is reversed. i have tried the set stomach to 10 in the sliders but sadly no difference. does anyone have some suggestions on what im doing wrong?

I've had the same issue with BHUNP. As well as the issue that females with A-cup or smaller chests can't get the Milkers to line up properly but that's been an issue with countless other mods, too.

• 2 weeks later...

excuse me, can someone tell/put the link about the soulgems not appearing in the floor while birthing it? And some of the birthing animations doesn't seem to work properly, and my character just doing the t-pose, can someone point out the source of my problems? Thank you

2 hours ago, deathsung said:

And some of the birthing animations doesn't seem to work properly, and my character just doing the t-pose

Either a ZaZ Animation Pack version is not installed (7, 8, 8+)

Or you missed to run FNIS after installing SOGIII

Even worse: wrong skeleton installed and Sexlab animations aren't working either.

2 hours ago, deathsung said:

can someone tell/put the link about the soulgems not appearing in the floor while birthing it?

deactivate "kick after birth" in SOGIII MCM

this prevents anything born to fly away (or just vanish)

11 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Either a ZaZ Animation Pack version is not installed (7, 8, 8+)

Or you missed to run FNIS after installing SOGIII

Even worse: wrong skeleton installed and Sexlab animations aren't working either.

this prevents anything born to fly away (or just vanish)

thank you for the reply, i'll double check the mod requirements as i'm reinstalling skyrim right now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2020 at 10:54 PM, sillygooseboy7 said:

Is there a common cause for birthed soul gems not showing up in your inventory? My characters birth them but the gems don't show up in their inventory.

I have the same problem, when my cherecter gives birth, the amination is fine, but gems either drop on the ground nor add to my inverntory. NPC doing the owen totally fine.

This mod used to be fine before, somehow it's not right now, conflect with other mods?

15 minutes ago, rock2ez said:

I have the same problem, when my cherecter gives birth, the amination is fine, but gems either drop on the ground nor add to my inverntory. NPC doing the owen totally fine.

This mod used to be fine before, somehow it's not right now, conflect with other mods?

On 6/29/2020 at 5:52 PM, donttouchmethere said:

The soul gems never show up in inventory, they always drop on the ground.

To prevent them to vanish deactivate the "kick"

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, erich.lutz said:

Ok my dyslexia is messing with me hard. How do you read the wheel menu for SGO 3. If the menu says Enable Breasts. Does that mean the breast inflation is enabled or not enabled?

Also for the other options.

If it says "Enable Breasts," that means breast inflation is disabled.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a few issues, i tried birthing soul gems in the Nightgate Inn and nothing came out of my character, there was nothing coming from between her legs and nothing was being added to my inventory so i looked through the floor and off in the distance outside the walls of the inn the gems were in an endless freefall. I even elevated my character to try and avoid this but nothing seemed to come of it. Any help would be appreciated. I also tried inducing labor in a few other locations of the game and the gems just disappear.