3 hours ago, jtstaley102496 said:

I'm having a few issues, i tried birthing soul gems in the Nightgate Inn and nothing came out of my character, there was nothing coming from between her legs and nothing was being added to my inventory so i looked through the floor and off in the distance outside the walls of the inn the gems were in an endless freefall. I even elevated my character to try and avoid this but nothing seemed to come of it. Any help would be appreciated. I also tried inducing labor in a few other locations of the game and the gems just disappear.

Disable kicking soul gems in the Debug tab of the MCM.

6 hours ago, jtstaley102496 said:

Are they supposed to just fall through the floor otherwise? And not come out of the character?

Ā 

As far as I know, a couple of years ago an update to the XPMSE skeleton unhelpfully renamed some of the bones referenced in the SGO scripts. This appears to have prevented gems birthing properly. I'm not sure why SGO never got an official update to adjust for it, but a user uploaded a fix to the topic and that might be worth trying. I assume it still works.

Ā 

Here's the post.

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Pomponian said:

I wonder if anyone would consider combining this excellent mod with something like Egg Factory? I feel SGO does a much better job in terms of animations and experience of a pregnancy than EF but laying eggs with SGO's birthing animation just seems like a natural fit for me.

I second the question as I would LOVE it if some one could PLEASE do it!!!

I'm having a bit of an issue with this and SLIF, if anyone has a solution.Ā  I've disabled Nioverride andĀ set my inflation scales to what I want them to be and it seems to work with other mods but when using SGO my body will never deflate all the way to its original size.Ā  I'm not entirely sure how to use SLIF so maybe it's on my part but it seems to be working with all the other mods I've tested.

is there a way to make the living armor (aradia tentacle type) that responds to milk mod when you get the host for living armor. would like to know how is iteasy to get that debuff without installing milk mod i suppose i might have to, but to have my living armor be triggered by soul gem oven milk be produced ?

1 hour ago, pleasetryme said:

is there a way to make the living armor (aradia tentacle type) that responds to milk mod when you get the host for living armor. would like to know how is iteasy to get that debuff without installing milk mod i suppose i might have to, but to have my living armor be triggered by soul gem oven milk be produced ?

Chances are it will depend on what keywords the living armor script is looking for in regards to milk, and what keywords the milk produced by soul gem oven has on it, if the sgo milk has the correct keywords then the living armor should detect that milk, and act accordingly.

so far enjoying the mod just trying to get correct zaz packs to have i dont know what animation should happen when milking and self insemination or self soul gem, i tried the kick soul gem option and now the soul gems just land in front of player like dropped now.Ā  looks like i have found zaz 7.0 pack will try that

Ā 

• 1 month later...
On 10/2/2020 at 10:33 PM, A Hobbit said:

I'm having a bit of an issue with this and SLIF, if anyone has a solution.Ā  I've disabled Nioverride andĀ set my inflation scales to what I want them to be and it seems to work with other mods but when using SGO my body will never deflate all the way to its original size.Ā  I'm not entirely sure how to use SLIF so maybe it's on my part but it seems to be working with all the other mods I've tested.

Did you ever figure this out? I'm going crazy trying to troubleshoot.

Is there a separate forum thread for the SE version? I can find a blog post announcing it but not a forum thread.

Ā 

Anyway, in case there is not, can someone answer a couple of questions? (1) In the LE version there was an option to birth unfilled gems. Does that exist in the SE version? and (2) Can someone explain the pregnancy slider settings? What setting corresponds to no body inflation? I've tried setting some of the sliders to 1, but my PC is still bloating up way too much.

48 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

Is there a separate forum thread for the SE version? I can find a blog post announcing it but not a forum thread.

Ā 

Anyway, in case there is not, can someone answer a couple of questions? (1) In the LE version there was an option to birth unfilled gems. Does that exist in the SE version? and (2) Can someone explain the pregnancy slider settings? What setting corresponds to no body inflation? I've tried setting some of the sliders to 1, but my PC is still bloating up way too much.

1) No, there is currently no option to birth empty soul gems in SGO IV Beta.

Ā 

2) I can't remember the LE settings, but if they can go to 0, try that and it should disable inflation.

3 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

1) No, there is currently no option to birth empty soul gems in SGO IV Beta.

Ā 

2) I can't remember the LE settings, but if they can go to 0, try that and it should disable inflation.

Thank you very much!Ā  Also, My PC had birthed 5 gems in the Bannered Mare and picked them up. A couple of days later she entered the inn again and there were 5 gems lying on the floor of the same types she had birthed, but owned by someone else (marked "Steal" when moused over). Is that a known bug in SGO IV?

2 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Thank you very much!Ā  Also, My PC had birthed 5 gems in the Bannered Mare and picked them up. A couple of days later she entered the inn again and there were 5 gems lying on the floor of the same types she had birthed, but owned by someone else (marked "Steal" when moused over). Is that a known bug in SGO IV?

No, it's not a known bug. At least, I've never had that happen to me.

18 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

A couple of days later she entered the inn again and there were 5 gems lying on the floor of the same types she had birthed, but owned by someone else

If another NPC or follower was registered with SOGIII and they if are full (or soul gems reach max stage) I guess they birth them automatically at some point?

Now that I write that, I never waited so long to see what happens ?

19 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

If another NPC or follower was registered with SOGIII and they if are full (or soul gems reach max stage) I guess they birth them automatically at some point?

At the time that happened my PC was the only one carrying gems. I now have 3 other NPC carrying gems, but none of them are full yet. I didn't think they gave birth automatically (they don't in SGO3), I'll see what happens.

20 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Another question about SGO4 for SSE - Is the breast milk now just an ordinary alchemy ingredient? In SGO3 you could combine 3 of them into a potion at a cooking station, but that doesn't seem to work with SGO4. Thanks.

They're just ordinary alchemy ingredients now. Darkconsole has a cooking recipeĀ for semen (chocolate nut butter cup) but no potions.