What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

10 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

people can also tell those grieving this to help them move along. Holding in anger or grief is toxic and harmful to them. The victim's family continues to be harmed by the killer even after he has left in this situation. Also, sometimes people in trying to get "justice" become the monster or more so, than the original killer. Most normal people can't come back from going after and killing or maiming their love ones killer. Further causing great harm to the victim's family.

And as you continue to do so you will start to look (and act) more and more like him. ;) Hope that is a good thing :P

(normal part of socialization for people that are very close ;) )

I'm very aware of the "Cause and Consequence - Action and Reaction" law. Unfortunately the societies we live in is imperfect and  in most of the cases: corrupted protecting offenders and evil ones. I don't have to read the world news to know what is happening because I see it daily in our country.  In most cases offenders walks away free and without punishment. So, nobody protect and help victim or victim's loved ones. My Prince has principle that such things shouldn't be left unpunished. He is for "eye for an eye" law with "interest" where System fails because it is corrupted. If his father didn't beat the crap out of the rapist who tried to rape his sister when she was 15, he will continue to try because his father supported his son. So, both of them got what they deserved: heavily beatings and they never tried something similar again. I'm not saying that this is suppose to apply always and in every case, but most of the time and instead of being heavily punished by law reinforcement once being caught and imprisoned; they are well clothed, fed and enjoy in most benefits that free people doesn't have. Yes, I fully support my Prince on this one. If the LAW does nothing, someone has to do something.

8 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

I'm very aware of the "Cause and Consequence - Action and Reaction" law. Unfortunately the societies we live in is imperfect and  in most of the cases: corrupted protecting offenders and evil ones. I don't have to read the world news to know what is happening because I see it daily in our country.  In most cases offenders walks away free and without punishment. So, nobody protect and help victim or victim's loved ones. My Prince has principle that such things shouldn't be left unpunished. He is for "eye for an eye" law with "interest" where System fails because it is corrupted. If his father didn't beat the crap out of the rapist who tried to rape his sister when she was 15, he will continue to try because his father supported his son. So, both of them got what they deserved: heavily beatings and they never tried something similar again. I'm not saying that this is suppose to apply always and in every case, but most of the time and instead of being heavily punished by law reinforcement once being caught and imprisoned; they are well clothed, fed and enjoy in most benefits that free people doesn't have. Yes, I fully support my Prince on this one. If the LAW does nothing, someone has to do something.

You making the law enforcment look in my country working wtf?

6 hours ago, RaTMan71 said:

Anti Vaxxers...

Unfortunately (funny joke of nature) they survive pretty good, if there are enough others. (I forgot the statistical number.... was it 85% of a group is enough to protect the remaining 15% in this group? .. something like this)

If they wouldn't profit from the fact that there are still enough people with a healthier mind, we would be visiting them on the graveyard by now. All of them.

Im starting to lose my shit over here... 

Im trying to play COD Infinite Warfare. Some fucking genius thought its going to be a great idea to launch game in some insane resolution by default so im getting out of range error and i can do nothing except hard reseting the computer.

Every fucking one guide i found is complete trash because all of them talk about modyfing ini file inside a folder THAT I DO NOT HAVE BECAUSE THE FUCKING GAME WONT START !!! If they even talk about it at all because most of them are standard useless shit like "hurr make sure you meet minimal reqs, update your drivers and shit like that".

I had the same problem with Black Ops III but at least there i was able to found a fucking default ini file online... 

P.s. If you are a game maker and you choose to start your game by default in some ultra high resolution - fuck you and your entire family and die in a fire. 

49 minutes ago, TheWhite said:

I'm not anti vaccines. But the story with the vaccine and autism is a fishy one to me. Wouldn't be the first time the big pharma and governments silence someone or make themselves silence themselves. Could be true though that it doesn't cause autism. I don't know the vaccination and autism statistics though. Are people vaccinated for the same things in all countries? Cause surely there's autism in every country.

The 'Vaccines cause autism' claim is a complete myth, there has never been any truth to it.

In 1998, an English medical journal called the Lancet published a paper wherein it was asserted that there was a link between Autism and the MMR Vaccine.

However, it was discovered through a lengthy investigation that the author of the journal, Andrew Wakefield, had engaged in shenanigans. It was found that not only had Wakefield fudged the data of his study, but he also had numerous conflicts of interest.

Prior to publishing his study he had filed a patent for his own version of the MMR vaccine, furthermore he received undeclared payments of hundreds of thousands of pounds from the UK legal aid fund for his 'expert' testimony in a class action suit against MMR manufacturers. By the time Wakefield's misconduct was exposed, the paper retracted and his medical licence revoked, the damage was done.

He is now held up as a martyr by anti-vaxxers, because of course it just must be a big pharma conspiracy and not that the bloke was a charlatan and hustler.

TLDR: The vaccines cause autism claim was a myth perpetuated by Andrew Wakefield from a fraudulent study. He did it for the purpose of trying to discredit all other vaccine makers so he could sell his own.

As far as I am aware, scientists aren't entirely sure about what causes the developmental disorder autism, but none suspect vaccines. Anti-vaxxer defences basically amount to ignorance, fear-mongering, conspiracy theories and outright fabrication.

6 hours ago, RaTMan71 said:

TLDR: The vaccines cause autism claim was a myth perpetuated by Andrew Wakefield from a fraudulent study. He did it for the purpose of trying to discredit all other vaccine makers so he could sell his own.

As far as I am aware, scientists aren't entirely sure about what causes the developmental disorder autism, but none suspect vaccines. Anti-vaxxer defences basically amount to ignorance, fear-mongering, conspiracy theories and outright fabrication.

There's evidence that autism spectrum disorders are actually genetic. The exact mechanism isn't known, since no one really knows for certain what causes autism, but two people on the spectrum who have children together have a higher likelihood of having a child also on it. Since aspies tend to gravitate to other aspies, that means that folks with Asperger's syndrome ("high-functioning autism" in political correct-ese) is increasing. I'd call that a good thing, but I'm an aspie myself so I'm obviously biased.

The latest Win 10 update added a bunch of new privacy and security holes that were not present in our Privacy settings before. If they're that adamant about data mining us, they could just tell us they're deactivated when they're not. Like when Win 10 first came out. Maybe they're doing just that; I need to go double check my registry.

AND WILL MY IDIOT NEIGHBORS CUT OUT THE FIREWORKS?! IT'S ELEVEN AT NIGHT ALREADY! :classic_angry:

Wild fires in Greece. Although high temperatures and dry environment caused most of them, the government suspect that some of them are purposely set but pyromaniacs. Some witnesses apparently saw pyromaniacs. Over 74 people are already dead and dozens of children among them. We have the same problem in our country every summer season. Some individuals purposely set fire in forest near cities and villages. I wish they will be caught and burn on bonfire and die with slow painful death.

9 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

Wild fires in Greece. Although high temperatures and dry environment caused most of them, the government suspect that some of them are purposely set but pyromaniacs. Some witnesses apparently saw pyromaniacs. Over 74 people are already dead and dozens of children among them. We have the same problem in our country every summer season. Some individuals purposely set fire in forest near cities and villages. I wish they will be caught and burn on bonfire and die with slow painful death.

Where are Spartans for ass fucking when we need them ?

On 7/25/2018 at 6:46 AM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

There's evidence that autism spectrum disorders are actually genetic.

You can totally see that in autistic people's families, even if hard, convincing proof is obviously a matter of continually gathering enough data until there's an academic consensus, which can be problematic due to misdiagnoses. And even if they did identify a gene that's solely responsible, what then?

Vaccination became a popular myth about autism, not just because of the lie, but also because people's willingness to believe it: more people have gotten diagnosed over time, leading to fears of it being something of an epidemic: what the hell's going on with all those spectrum disorders? If it's not autism, it's ADHD and what not. Where do they all come from all of a sudden? Vaccinations? Oh yeah, big pharma cover-up, makes perfect sense.

It's simply more difficult for people on the spectrum to live in a society that's changed: expecting ever more flexibility, offering way more distractions, putting much more of a premium on social activity, and simply not letting them be. You have to keep upgrading yourself, selling yourself, explaining yourself. There is less room for autistics, so they stand out more, and get diagnosed more. Then they get to be told all the time how they're gonna get help to be not quite so autistic :)

Just my fee fees on the matter, of course.

This fucking morons on other boards!

There was that day, a year ago, when I posted on the funcom board about "Conan Exiles",
that after three or four weeks of gaming, suddenly a group of spiders started spawning inside my base house.
Right out of nowhere and right inside of my house! Behind my closed doors!
And that they always kill me...

They asked me which level was...

I said "level 24"

They answered, "Then it´s your own fault, that these spiders kill you! You need to bet at least level 40, to fight that spiders!"

I just had a similar thing somewhere else again!

Well, if I would live in the USA,

and if I just could go out and buy a gun...

...you would probably see my picture in every newspaper tomorrow!

Spoiler
21 minutes ago, SirDuke said:

This fucking morons on other boards!

There was that day, a year ago, when I posted on the funcom board about "Conan Exiles",
that after three or four weeks of gaming, suddenly a group of spiders started spawning inside my base house.
Right out of nowhere and right inside of my house! Behind my closed doors!
And that they always kill me...

They asked me which level was...

I said "level 24"

They answered, "Then it´s your own fault, that these spiders kill you! You need to bet at least level 40, to fight that spiders!"

I just had a similar thing somewhere else again!

Well, if I would live in the USA,

and if I just could go out and buy a gun...

...you would probably see my picture in every newspaper tomorrow!

I truly understand you frustration. I've had plenty of "help" just like that on forums. However, I've got to say that your suggested solution is a little overkill. (pun intended). It would be like trying to kill the mice in your house with a nuke (while you were still inside). Remember first, it is just a game. Yeah, it might be fun. You may like it a lot, even need the release from stress elsewhere but it is still just a game. Second, you shouldn't be angry with those people. Think about it. They are doing the best that they can. As I said think about it, this is the best that their brains can give you from the information that you gave them. I believe that these are people who need pity, and possibly help, not extermination.

17 minutes ago, Psalam said:

~~ you shouldn't be angry with those people. Think about it. They are doing the best that they can. ~~

I know, you´re right...

but does this... let´s say... "patience"...

Does come by itself one day?

Or is there a way to train it?

The only thing I´ve learned from aging is:

Spoiler

8d00b9de8c5bc1e851920682f773d407.jpg

*** EDIT ***

Oh... And still I believe, that since mankind rules this planet,

we do have a TOTAL lack of "natural selection"...

resulting in an unnatural high number of morons!

(I just want to help mother nature to be back in balance!)

Spoiler
11 minutes ago, SirDuke said:

I know, you´re right...

but does this... let´s say... "patience"...

Does come by itself one day?

Or is there a way to train it?

The only thing I´ve learned from aging is:

Reveal hidden contents

8d00b9de8c5bc1e851920682f773d407.jpg

*** EDIT ***

Oh... And still I believe, that since mankind rules this planet,

we do have a TOTAL lack of "natural selection"...

resulting in an unnatural high number of morons!

(I just want to help mother nature to be back in balance!)

The problem is that patience does come with age (I'm in my seventh decade so I can say this with confidence). However, a lot of less desirable things also come and they too are due to a drop in the testosterone level.

Your poster is exactly right. What you learn to do is to train yourself to see the two or three nice people every day and ignore the moron. This is something I still have to remind myself of when driving. The jerks are so obvious because the vast majority of people are driving well.

For natural selection issues please look at the Darwin awards. They also give me a laugh and make me feel better.