What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

3 hours ago, Hayleyrose2323 said:

Fallout 4 runs like crap on my pc. It shouldn't to say the least. I'm just tired of all the problems with this game, especially for a lacking game. Just gonna stick to new vegas, fallout 3 and skyrim. I really tried, but this game is just the worst.

I can get it to run okay-ish on my pos pc- when I turn off all the fuckin lights. But, yeah I got tired of it and went back to Skyrim/TTW. I thought about doing a space shooter on the Skyrim engine! Then I sobered up.:classic_biggrin:

Not so much pisses me off but makes me sad is that Bethesda and Valve's introduction of paid mods into the overall modding community toxified it in a way that I don't think it will ever recover. It just feels less open and less apt to share now. Even though they took it away long ago, the Creation Club "replacement" is in a similar vein. I've already felt the effects as a user with someone taking down NSFW work mods they made because of the Creation Club involvement. I don't fault people for wanting to make money on their mods but in my opinion it goes against what free and open modding was all about before. I fear for the future of such things as Bethesda continues to get its tendrils into the community as a whole.

Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like it thrived before because once Bethesda was done, they were done. They went away, they left everyone alone to do their thing. Now they are a constant presence with this Creation Club nonsense. I guess it does piss me off that they felt the need to go this route because it feels like the solution to a problem that didn't exist. It's hard to gather my thoughts currently so even though I have more to say I'm going to stop here, I may edit it later and continue. >.>

Yeah that Niero thing where he took down skimpy outfits because he got cushy corporate position pissed me the fuck off. 

I told people that CC shit will be a death to drama free modding but nooooo, they had to shill and cheerlead for Bethesda... 

20 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Steam.

Sure, the wife bought hunniepop, but it was two and a half bloody years ago. Two years fer fucks sake, stop clogging my store page with clickers and cat girl visual novels!!!

She should have gone with the retail version. Already uncensored, unlike that POS that Valve published. And it doesn't mark your account. Unless you're an ani-ota like me and want the mark. :classic_tongue:

9 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

She should have gone with the retail version. Already uncensored, unlike that POS that Valve published. And it doesn't mark your account. Unless you're an ani-ota like me and want the mark. :classic_tongue:

4 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Believe me, first thing she did was go hunt down the patch xD xD

I'm interested in acquiring HuniePop (perv inc), but if it's censored i'd rather not. Is this patch available/playable on Steam or...?
Speaking of Steam, I'm pissed at the forums there becoming a den for unbearable self-righteous people. Makes my skin crawl

The summer update Beta for Killing Floor 2 keeps getting pushed back further and further. This annoys me a little, but at the same time I kinda hope they iron out a few of the more obvious bugs before allowing everyone to opt in and go nuts. Less crashes and the like. Less general complaining and hypocritical angry players who want them to release it now anyway.

Bag of mixed feelings about it actually.

I start to understand my Prince's frustrations about seagulls and dogs more and more. We came to the park near our house wanting to enjoy in the nature, birds' chirping and "natural silence", but all we could hear was loud barking and croaking from everywhere. That is really frustrating.

17 minutes ago, GimmeBACON said:

BSL and the media misinforming people that dog attacks and violence is linked to specific breeds and isn't the fault and responsibility of pet owners. 

they finally moved from Pit bulls looks like, they use to say that pit bulls are not kid friendly and shouldn't have pit bulls if you have kids. That is BS I when I was growing up my parents had a pit bull and a rottweiler and they were loving creatures and fun to be around. I once seen on the news recently that a woman's bull dog was being held for weeks all because the authorities thought it was a pit bull. Its just this general thinking lately that all dogs mostly Pit bulls, rottweilers, or any big dogs are automatically vicious and shouldn't be around kids at all. Shoot some states in the US have dogs like rottweiler's or Pit Bulls banned and are against the law to own, all because of misconception that they are a danger to everyone

8 hours ago, Hiderius said:

they finally moved from Pit bulls looks like, they use to say that pit bulls are not kid friendly and shouldn't have pit bulls if you have kids. That is BS I when I was growing up my parents had a pit bull and a rottweiler and they were loving creatures and fun to be around. I once seen on the news recently that a woman's bull dog was being held for weeks all because the authorities thought it was a pit bull. Its just this general thinking lately that all dogs mostly Pit bulls, rottweilers, or any big dogs are automatically vicious and shouldn't be around kids at all. Shoot some states in the US have dogs like rottweiler's or Pit Bulls banned and are against the law to own, all because of misconception that they are a danger to everyone

I agree, Had Boxers and Rottweilers when I was growing up. Sweetest and most protective dogs I ever had. Any dog's nature will be predominantly shaped by how their owners treat them and the conditions in which they're kept. But seems a good number of people are still ruled by their own fears and misunderstanding of certain subjects. Now that's something that annoys me. 

I'm a idiot!!!!!!!

For days I've been trying to get SSE to work. Its insane! Mod after mod, trying to figure out why it keeps crashing, because of course It barely crashes, and yet, it just wouldnt stop. FINALLY figured it out after uninstalling ALL my mods, everything but alternate start and fnis and realized I never emptied my skse folder. It was skee the whole time. I have a big list of mods I keep both for SSE and oldrim, so I knew something was up as I've tested each and every mod many times and yet I ended up downloading that one for the skeleton mod xp32, so now that I figured it out, i gotta reinstall everything x.x god damnit. 

Ebook DRM.

Just bought a book from the Amazon Ebook store and tried to convert it to epub so my ebook reader can play it.

Nope, no can do. Had to search for a much older version of that Kindle software because the new one uses DRM that apparently can't be circumvented. Meaning these assholes really try everything they can to force me to buy one of their ebook readers.

Why do I even have to use their shitty program? Why not offer a link to download the file from the store?

Amazon is pissing me off more and more, so much in fact that I'm looking for alternatives atm. Otto seems to be another quite large online shop here in Germany. Will buy stuff there from now on, fuck Amazon and that greedy slaveholder Bezos asshole.