What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

7 hours ago, Canaris said:

NASCAR Racer loses sponsorship deal because of the comment HIS FATHER MADE 30 YEARS AGO..

Is there an end to leftist lunacy ? 

So sick and tired of this shit.

Sins of the Father, right? File it right with the other complaints here against Christianity and a stone aged Jew. We are not advancing as a human species, we are de-evolving backwards.

7 hours ago, Canaris said:

NASCAR Racer loses sponsorship deal because of the comment HIS FATHER MADE 30 YEARS AGO..

Is there an end to leftist lunacy ? 

But its not a fucking business, its a free mod - there is no question like "who gets the profit" or "who is responsible for tech support" etc. 

They could have just let it be available for download with very clear "Use at your own risk" label attached and simply move on. 

Sorry, the same rules apply (In theory since it hasn't been proven) the things that are "created" that is new content is owned by the creator. It is considered property by law in most places. Reason for the debate and concern about Bethesda's EULA and what is a mod authors and what is Bethesda's and what they can do and would do.

Business or not...has no part in this. An artist that creates something is an owner even if it is never charged for or intended to be a money maker.  it isn't about Business it is about ownership. The authors have to transfer their ownership in a way that others coudl use.  they can however;

They could have just let it be available for download with very clear "Use at your own risk" label attached and simply move on. 

That is still ownership by the authors and permissions given with a disclaimer on it's fitness for use. 

People who complain: Oh, I was banned from twitter, from facebook, from this and that forums presenting themselves as victims blaming other for being banned. Then they joined LL and behave as they did on those sites (as fucking jerks) because they know they can't be banned and that "Ignore user" doesn't work as it should.

I fuckin hate SJW Crucifiers, I think Sjw's are

whiny and all but the loudest most obnoxious

piece of shits that dont contribute anything

at all are those extremist asshole

loud mouths that Crucify SJWs

On 8/24/2018 at 7:26 PM, The First Lady of Hats said:

The fun police rules the world now, or at least they're running that carnival across the pond. Humor is outlawed, please assume the party position and await tumblr lynch mobs. >:D

Personally I like all the SJWs and politically correct schmucks assembling on Tumblr. Soon enough we'll know who they are and can purge them in one swoop. :classic_biggrin:

Seriously? Have people forgotten the simple truth?

greaterintfuckwad.jpg.8e4c4f80aaaec4eff03c80ee8f4ff6f4.jpg

It's simple: everything and everyone on the internet is bullshit.

Though the social media lynch mobs now actually do kill people in the real world. Leave it to humans to corrupt a noble idea into something you can use to murder people ?‍♂️

On 8/27/2018 at 4:41 AM, Elf Prince said:

People who complain: Oh, I was banned from twitter, from facebook, from this and that forums presenting themselves as victims blaming other for being banned. Then they joined LL and behave as they did on those sites (as fucking jerks) because they know they can't be banned and that "Ignore user" doesn't work as it should.

Oh that reminds me

I hate useful idiots who endorse censorship and pull this "Well if you got banned you obviously deserved it because corporation/government/tech company obviously cannot have an agenda and cant be wrong no sir nah nah" crap.

It happened before on a massive scale in 1930's Germany - we all now how it ended. 

On 8/28/2018 at 6:24 AM, nonusnomeni said:

sex

why everyone want sex

friends are bigger than lovers

From the look of your profile, it says "too old to be serious".

Well, unlike you, our genitalia or libido controls 70% (at least) of our decisions.

When you get older, you eventually lose it. Some are even born without one.

You'll find that people who signed up to a site consisted of mature content will talk about mature stuff.

Fun facts. :D

23 hours ago, Canaris said:

Oh that reminds me

I hate useful idiots who endorse censorship and pull this "Well if you got banned you obviously deserved it because corporation/government/tech company obviously cannot have an agenda and cant be wrong no sir nah nah" crap.

It happened before on a massive scale in 1930's Germany - we all now how it ended. 

I didn't say that all banned people deserved to be banned. I was saying about those who were justly banned.

To start the Clinical Lab Assistant course I'm trying to get into (there's more headaches going on, but I won't bore you) I need to get some immunizations. Of the five, my insurance only covers two: influenza and Tdap. The other three (Hep B, TB Two-Step, and MMR) will cost me ~$300 out of pocket. My (tighter-than-my-sphincter-after-Mexican-food) budget does not allow for that yet and those are costs not covered by the financial aid I'll be getting for school. Thank the gods the course is open enrollment. It's going to be at least two months before I can afford to pay for everything.

5 hours ago, Oburael said:

When you get older, you eventually lose it.

More accurately, and nature is big on this, "if you don't use it, you lose it." The human sex drive is just like a muscle: the more it gets used, the stronger it gets. And vice versa.

18 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

To start the Clinical Lab Assistant course I'm trying to get into (there's more headaches going on, but I won't bore you) I need to get some immunizations. Of the five, my insurance only covers two: influenza and Tdap. The other three (Hep B, TB Two-Step, and MMR) will cost me ~$300 out of pocket. My (tighter-than-my-sphincter-after-Mexican-food) budget does not allow for that yet and those are costs not covered by the financial aid I'll be getting for school. Thank the gods the course is open enrollment. It's going to be at least two months before I can afford to pay for everything.

More accurately, and nature is big on this, "if you don't use it, you lose it." The human sex drive is just like a muscle: the more it gets used, the stronger it gets. And vice versa.

You're right. I like to log on to LoversLab before bed. Makes for some nonsense sometimes. ?

On 8/24/2018 at 9:57 AM, Allannaa said:

I can't think of anything that pisses me off more than Papyrus or tutorials on it.

*Me*  How do I do this one simple thing?

*Tutorial*  Five billion years ago the universe created itself

*Me*  But how do I do this ONE THING?

*Tutorial*  See definitions

*Me*  What does akSpeaker mean?  What does it do?

*Tutorial* A is a letter of the alphabet.  Papyrus uses the alphabet.  You can do things.

*Me* Okay, HOW do I do things?

*Tutorial*  How is not a recognized form.  Things happen.  If Things Happen, EndIf

*Me*  I hope you burn in hell.

*Tutorial* Hell is not a recognized value.  Condition GetInCell.Hell does not exist.

Would it be so goddamned hard for someone to make a NON VIDEO tutorial (so you can re read the same confusing piece three times until you do understand it) .... which says "If you want to do this, you type This.  When you've typed This, the game will do it.  If you want to stop doing it, you type ThisOther and the game will stop doing your This."

I mean, Talos's flaming scaly balls, do programmers (and particularly Skyrim code-writers) live in some alternate universe or something?

this is why i can't make nice things.

2 hours ago, nonusnomeni said:

bigger strength more damage with rifles???

WTF???

it's like games where your intelligence increases the damage of your spells.

- I know advanced mathematics, the flames of my fireball gonna make a lot of damage.

- I am more intelligent because I studied biology, my magic barrier will destroy your fireball.

- Impossible.

- Yes, I know what it is an enthérobacteria, sir.

- NOOOOOOOOOOO

2 hours ago, nonusnomeni said:

"Take that gun and club them to death."

-game developer

Joshua Graham would approve (seeing how using his .45 as a club somehow does more damage than a combat knife or a machete, I won't blame him).

Plus it's also a valid tactic if you run out of ammo. Or if the weapon you are using is a .22, in which case it will probably do more damage as a melee weapon than if you actually use it to shoot (or at least that's what Fallout 3 seemed to imply).

Weaker that the unique BB gun in New Vegas, actually. Someone did the math, and with maximized critical damage build and boosts, it should kill the Legendary Deathclaw with a single sneak attack headshot ?

Always used that with a sneaky characters, weighs nothing, huge amounts of ammo weighs nothing, is silent, and does insane damage with sneak attacks.

1 hour ago, ToJKa said:

Weaker that the unique BB gun in New Vegas, actually. Someone did the math, and with maximized critical damage build and boosts, it should kill the Legendary Deathclaw with a single sneak attack headshot ?

Always used that with a sneaky characters, weighs nothing, huge amounts of ammo weighs nothing, is silent, and does insane damage with sneak attacks.

Aimed shots to the eyes with Luck 10 and Sniper in Fallout 2, shoot an Enclave trooper and sneer as they die the most humiliating death possible.  Those were the days.

2 hours ago, ToJKa said:

A single BB shot in the right circumstances can take down a freaking Deathclaw, but somehow a methhead wearing rags can take an entire mag of 5.56 rounds to the face and still walk and call you names. Hooray for logic.

Seriously, though, this is one of the things that pisses me off: "traditional" RPG health mechanics in "realistic" or modern (but not futuristic) settings. Like, I understand your only hope is death by a thousand cuts if you go against a dragon with a single sword (aka fantasy), so it's going to take a lot of stabs to cause any significant blood loss. Likewise, when you have everybody wearing kinetic shields and shit (futuristic/science fiction), your best bet is to overload them so you can actually blast the fool in question, and if they happen to have a top-level shield/power source, it's going to take a lot of punishment to get the shields down and/or pierce whatever nanofiber/composite/polymer/*sciencey stuff* armor they are wearing.

But when you have random thugs in hoodies and sweaters taking entire LMG magazines to the face and shrugging them off just like that (looking at you, The Division), it's way too much. It's not just breaking suspension of disbelief, it's straight up insulting our intelligence. How about you find a way to up the difficulty that doesn't involve adding a few more 0's to the enemy's HP value?

Spoiler
2 hours ago, TheWhite said:

Doctors. Today I went to see a nurse and I was really out of breath when I got there cause I had ridden my bike there, up the hill and have low iron and hemoglobin. And she says that I looked frantic and seem to have mental problems.

I'm sorry I breathe.

That's awful! Anyone I've ever seen who was short of breath (asthma, COPD, CHF or, as you mentioned, severe anemia - among others) was anxious. It's instinctive. It's the reason drowning people panic. I hope that the nurse who treated you is not representative of the care in your area of the world. I would hope that everyone would be treated compassionately - that is, in the same manner that they would want themselves and their family treated.