What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

3 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Aye, that it is. But, the pain from the heartache after isn't. Here's to fools who dare.?

We could never see tomorrow

No one ever told us about the sorrow

So how can you mend a broken heart? 

A kingdom for a golden recipe...

20 hours ago, Jazzman said:

We could never see tomorrow

No one ever told us about the sorrow

So how can you mend a broken heart? 

A kingdom for a golden recipe...

The second one is off an album called "Golden Buisquits" from around the same time period.

OK it isn't a golden recipe but it's definitely golden.

But I'll never measure up to that honey-dripping thread starter, I'm just not that good a cook.

Some people try harder, get nowhere, look silly trying, and listen to advice from those with natural gifts (and wonder why it all goes to shit)

See, now I've gone done and depressed myself,

Thanks, Mark/Dandelion/Rich bastard.

(I'll go back to wallowing in my squalor now...

Every freaking download service trying to shove their own personal download manager down my throat. I was trying to find a rom today. Had to go through six different sites just to find one that would let me download without installing a download manager first.

Yes, I need an invasive specialized file manager to hold my hand through installing a tiny rom. Apparently drag-n-dropping a single, three megabyte file into a folder is just far beyond my mental abilities. Don't need your crappy manager, don't want your crappy manager, don't want the malware it will probably ninja on to my PC. And even if its great and totally safe I still don't want it because I'm old and prefer to just handling things manually like I've always done.

^I get ya.

I think it has to do with the fact that everyone wants your money or better yet a financial slave. Haha! Even the free services usually have strings attached. There needs to be less people falling for that shit if we want good service. An internet revolution. I like the sound of that.

My libido got increased big margin, dunno why did it, but its unberable, especially paired with my sickness.

I need masturbate lot more than I intent to keep it down otherwise  got aroused when I don't want to and worst place when I feel shit or sick.

Nothing greater then being aroused when you almost faint :P 

Pissing me off. ?

55 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

My libido got increased big margin, dunno why did it, but its unberable, especially paired with my sickness.

I need masturbate lot more than I intent to keep it down otherwise  got aroused when I don't want to and worst place when I feel shit or sick.

Nothing greater then being aroused when you almost faint :P 

Pissing me off. ?

Medication can do that especially if someone is on anything with hormones.  (In transition) If  not, then, that should be brought up to the doctor... it can be a sign of something else happening that shouldn't be.  There medical ways to help lower the libido that might work but depends on your doctor and other issues and needs.  It should be reported to the doctor ASAP... That is something you shouldn't have to suffer through un-necessarily...

Don't take my word for it.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/60852-lower-sex-drive/

There are some home remedies you can explore.

2 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Medication can do that especially if someone is on anything with hormones.  (In transition) If  not, then, that should be brought up to the doctor... it can be a sign of something else happening that shouldn't be.  There medical ways to help lower the libido that might work but depends on your doctor and other issues and needs.  It should be reported to the doctor ASAP... That is something you shouldn't have to suffer through un-necessarily...

Don't take my word for it.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/60852-lower-sex-drive/

There are some home remedies you can explore.

For transition, I should get out my country first :P, sadly I can't start now.

Happened me in the past, It don't last too long usually, just need some strength to be endure it I think.

If not then guess the doc.

27 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

For transition, I should get out my country first :P, sadly I can't start now.

Happened me in the past, It don't last too long usually, just need some strength to be endure it I think.

If not then guess the doc.

yes, that pisses me off that people have to leave there home country just to go go through transition. The science is there, the info is there, there are medical communities willing to share all their knowledge on this for other professionals so that people needing this can have it. But... some countries... regardless of cost, travel  or whatever, people can't.

Well I linked some other things that might help. Start eating for this and perhaps it might help minimize the issue a bit .. take the edge off of it. Perhaps help make it bearable. If not ... doctor is needed. ;) 

1 minute ago, RitualClarity said:

yes, that pisses me off that people have to leave there home country just to go go through transition. The science is there, the info is there, there are medical communities willing to share all their knowledge on this for other professionals so that people needing this can have it. But... some countries... regardless of cost, travel  or whatever, people can't.

Tech-wise its not problem, just no right, nor people are tolerant for it.

Religion is stuck in people conservative ideals and some folk are really stuck into a bible.

So that would make my life more miserable if I am stay Xd.

3 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Well I linked some other things that might help. Start eating for this and perhaps it might help minimize the issue a bit .. take the edge off of it. Perhaps help make it bearable. If not ... doctor is needed. ;) 

Workout might can help.

53 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

Tech-wise its not problem, just no right, nor people are tolerant for it.

Religion is stuck in people conservative ideals and some folk are really stuck into a bible.

So that would make my life more miserable if I am stay Xd.

Workout might can help.

and diet changes would help as well.

this fucking bullshit of look were not racist here's a black James Bond ( looks like a  fucking gangster ) or hey were with it, Cat women is gay.....FFS we know your doing it for ratings, Wesley Snipes did parts only a black actor could.....DR Who is a male role.....stop shoving this PC crap down my throat.....and If read another article about ....I',m so confused about my sexuality I swear I jump

On the youtube of my country (I think it's the same in all European countries) there is more and more youtuber feminist / progress. OK.

But there is a drama for a few days, apparently some of his youtubers have sexually abused girls.

Oh ! Youtubers claiming to be a FEMINIST but who demand nudes and send pictures of them naked to 14-year-old girls, it's... a... Woaw, there's even a rap story with one of them.

Now I have a total confidence in this movement which is only composed of good person. They just want to share love.

There cannot be any opportunists or hypocrites in the good people.

People who have doubts are members of the alt right.

I'm not so much pissed off as confused with this one. Should I be more pissed off at the wannabe feminists or the shitty men that actually do deserve feminist scorn? Maybe both should die in a fire?

giphy.gif We'll go with that. Tired of listening to them.

On 8/14/2018 at 11:55 AM, sikkboy said:

this fucking bullshit of look were not racist here's a black James Bond ( looks like a  fucking gangster ) or hey were with it, Cat women is gay.....FFS we know your doing it for ratings, Wesley Snipes did parts only a black actor could.....DR Who is a male role.....stop shoving this PC crap down my throat.....and If read another article about ....I',m so confused about my sexuality I swear I jump

^That.

If'n a Bi actor can't play a lesbian superhero or a straight actor can't play a straight role then all the gay actors who've played straight roles throughout history should be stricken from the records an' have their oscar's snatched.

Windows 10 forced updates. The latest one caused my desktop to develop the boot up repair loop issue that I just couldn't fix. So I had to take it in to the shop and now I'm out of my gaming rig for a few days. ? It's okay. I can go without my sex mods for Skyrim for a little while. ? I'm not suffering from withdrawal. I'm just fine! :grimace:

Eh, it's easier and faster to just nuke it all and start from scratch. That's why my windows and other programs and important files are on separate drives ;)  And 10 is really fast to install compared to the old ones. Though Windows 10 hasn't shat itself permanently on me yet, W7 did on my previous system.

Backups are for pussies! ?

The same shop that's fixing my desktop also built it and installed a copy in Win 10, so I don't have a disc to reinstall the OS with. Neither do I have any spare flash drives to make a boot drive with. Thankfully all my important files are on an HDD that's completely separate from the system's dedicated SSD so they're safe.

What irks me is that I would swear I disabled auto updates. Likely the previous update switched it back on as it did countless other things. I really, really hate Microsoft. If there was any alternative with the same widespread support and flexibility as Windows, I'd switch in a heartbeat.