What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

3 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

The same shop that's fixing my desktop also built it and installed a copy in Win 10, so I don't have a disc to reinstall the OS with. Neither do I have any spare flash drives to make a boot drive with. Thankfully all my important files are on an HDD that's completely separate from the system's dedicated SSD so they're safe.

What irks me is that I would swear I disabled auto updates. Likely the previous update switched it back on as it did countless other things. I really, really hate Microsoft. If there was any alternative with the same widespread support and flexibility as Windows, I'd switch in a heartbeat.

You only need the download of the version of Windows you have on the computer to reinstall. It can be reinstalled over the original andnot use the license. It is registered to the hardware. Worst comes to worse use some tools to pull off the license number when you get it back. Then go download a proper Win10 installation and be done with it. You can reinstall whenever you want. (might have issues if you change the hardware much)

Auto updates CANNOT BE DISABLED... I REPEAT THEY CANNOT BE DISABLED.  (essentially ;))  You can postpone them, schedule them (for time you aren't on the computer if using Windows 10 pro but YOU CANNOT DISABLE THEM.  This is the "future" ...

On 8/14/2018 at 12:55 PM, sikkboy said:

this fucking bullshit of look were not racist here's a black James Bond ( looks like a  fucking gangster ) or hey were with it, Cat women is gay.....FFS we know your doing it for ratings, Wesley Snipes did parts only a black actor could.....DR Who is a male role.....stop shoving this PC crap down my throat.....and If read another article about ....I',m so confused about my sexuality I swear I jump

it's not a contemporary TV show/movie without a gay sidekick, right? and diversity must be respected at all cost! (even if the setting doesnt allow that)

also casting black actors wherever... because viewers must be conditioned to appreciate 'diverse' casts, no matter the acting skill!

On 8/14/2018 at 7:49 PM, MadMansGun said:

both star trek & star wars are dead to me as well now.

if you mean the new star trek tv show... it was literally supposed to be anti-trump propaganda piece (im not even making this shit up), i think it failed on that front as well (aside from being just bad)

just dont tell me 'logic extremists' didnt crack you up

- Poorly done conversions of R rated shows to lesser ratings.  If you want a version without swear words or whatever then film it without swear words with dialog that sounds believeable for the characters involved.  Don't just dub over them with something that sounds retarded.  If I can tell it was dubbed, I don't even want to see it.  It's completely immersion breaking for me.

- Related to the above, if I see a show or movie I want to stream and it's rated R, I expect to see the uncut R rated original version, not the dubbed over crap that was on NBC last week and if I actually bought it then I want my money back if it's not uncut.

On 8/15/2018 at 4:08 PM, RitualClarity said:

<snip>

This is why I lobbied so hard for some (*@(&@!! training with newer software! Oh, no! It was easier and cheaper to hire some kids straight out of tech school than to train the older IT folks. Suddenly I don't feel so bad about being a contract employee making five times as much while not having to adhere to office dress codes, attend meetings, or even show up at the office unless there's a major snafu (which is distressingly often for an investment firm).

At any rate, it's too late now. But I'll keep the info in mind the next time this happens. Thank you. :classic_smile: Smegging Microsoft...

EDIT: Got my computer back, they had to reset Win 10. Not a problem, I just reinstalled whatever programs were affected. Only...I can't find my non-Razer peripherals so I can't fix Synapse so it will detect my peripherals. So no fine control of volume and no custom profile for my mouse's twelve side-buttons unless I find my old stuff. Or buy cheap new stuff so I can perform a fix for Synapse that requires removing all Razer peripherals. :classic_sad:

EDIT 2: Sometimes I can be dumber than a pile of rocks. Razer Synapse 2.0 has my profile on the cloud, so it can easily reload my settings. I thought I had to use the beta 3.0 version, and it only occurred to me this morning that I could simply uninstall 3.0 and install 2.0. Damn this tiny lemming brain! :classic_angry:

1 hour ago, Canaris said:

Found your first mistake.. 

Yeah, tell me how, because I lurk, there's some interesting discussions there that I don't see here and Nexus (no need to elaborate any further, rules, you know). Better than just in a fucking CJ. Now I know what shit modder I should avoid asides from that goddamn loony limey who thinks he's the entirety of Bethesda modding.

I am so fed up with the propaganda that "feminism and SJWs " dish out!

I'm a woman I detest Feminism in all of it's forms. It makes me look like a victim! It's all lies! There is no patriarchy! *says a bunch of unladylike things*

I think Men should take care of their women and women should see to the needs of their man. It's not painful!

Your sexuality is your sexuality. NOT mine to judge! Not mine to argue over. Not mine!

If your a gay man? I fully understand cuz girly loves the D.

If your a Lez? I fully get it because I love girls too!

If your trans? You have my heart. I love you because what seems to get forgotten is that your a person! It's wrong to title people and make them feel less than they are!

If your Poly (like me) You have all of my support!

I detest "Christianity" and it's ilk. It's nothing more than an archaic form of government! It puts it's opinion in our bedrooms where it does not belong.

I'm sorry. I read these posts and got a little heated.

What I hate as a guy is that a girl doesn't tell you that she has a boyfriend or husband and tells you that she is single and so you end up hooking up with her every day or several times a week for several months. After several months you get confronted by her boyfriend or husband and then you have to tell the other guy that "hey she told me that she wasn't with anyone" "that she was single"

happened to me 2 times, so I wonder why is it that some women who are with someone already tells another guy that she isn't with anyone and then ends up doing something with the other guy be it once or multiple times

10 hours ago, Kirzol said:

I'm a woman I detest Feminism in all of it's forms. It makes me look like a victim! It's all lies! There is no patriarchy! *says a bunch of unladylike things*

I think Men should take care of their women and women should see to the needs of their man. It's not painful!

Your sexuality is your sexuality. NOT mine to judge! Not mine to argue over. Not mine!

If your trans? You have my heart. I love you because what seems to get forgotten is that your a person! It's wrong to title people and make them feel less than they are!

I detest "Christianity" and it's ilk. It's nothing more than an archaic form of government! It puts it's opinion in our bedrooms where it does not belong.

I wish someone would define SJW. 

Or is it like that other epithet, "troll". Actually, don't get me started on forum labels

lefty wingnut, pedo, ancap, steelman (the last two I just learned)

But if anyone anywhere is passionate about a thing,

and it has anything at all to do with society, that makes them SJW's, I guess.

Yeah all right. But sixty people have sixty-five points of view, so what makes them worthy

of the SJW label?

(I need to read some prime example of what you all apparently read)

It's a fad apparently to pick a POV opposite your own, defend it, then disagree with your well stated POV that you disagree with (I hope that was clear).

I'm all like, the forum-world is filled with bottomless pits and land-mines.

1 hour ago, Hiderius said:

what's even bad and I'm even inclined to agree with it is the accusation that I've heard for a few years now of "Feminist's and SJW's" are ruining video games by forcing video game makers putting their propaganda into video games.

What do you think is the 'propaganda' here?

2 hours ago, 2dk2c said:

I wish someone would define SJW. 

Or is it like that other epithet, "troll". Actually, don't get me started on forum labels

lefty wingnut, pedo, ancap, steelman (the last two I just learned)

But if anyone anywhere is passionate about a thing,

and it has anything at all to do with society, that makes them SJW's, I guess.

Yeah all right. But sixty people have sixty-five points of view, so what makes them worthy

of the SJW label?

(I need to read some prime example of what you all apparently read)

It's a fad apparently to pick a POV opposite your own, defend it, then disagree with your well stated POV that you disagree with (I hope that was clear).

I'm all like, the forum-world is filled with bottomless pits and land-mines.

SJW is short for "Social Justice Warrior" Someone who fights for anything, really. Feminism, LGBT rights etc. But they go way to far.They try to inject their views into every walk of life. Granted there is one direction in which they have done some good. In awakening an empathy for others (LGBT Primarily) But then they move into feminism and it becomes a joke. They don't belong in video games or police departments, fire departments, men only clubs, women only clubs and so forth.

There is no patriarchy. That's just a word they use to make attacking white men ok.  I mean They made the boy scouts except girls ffs. The only bastion for boys that is left has to include girls now. How wrong is that?

20 hours ago, Kirzol said:

Wtf, Why aren't you my wife yet? Goddamn it! Too perfect!

I am on the fence in terms of the Christianity part though, mainly because I am one but fuck me can I understand why others hate Christians.

These fucking loud ones though. The nutty zealots make open and accepting people like me look bad. I don't pick up my shit and throw it at you, expecting you to eat it so keep yours flushed too. I personally believe God gave humanity a choice and respects and loves us either way and understands the struggle. After all, he sent his son down here to go through the same tribulations. Yeesh. That's what I get out of it anyway.

How others have gone through life and the circumstances they have thrown at them, I can't make them change.

They got to WANT change.

In the mean time, Fuck SJW's and their hypocrisy.

*Stifles rage and bites bottom lip* ?

14 minutes ago, Oburael said:

Wtf, Why aren't you my wife yet? Goddamn it! Too perfect!

I am on the fence in terms of the Christianity part though, mainly because I am one but fuck me can I understand why others hate Christians.

These fucking loud ones though. The nutty zealots make open and accepting people like me look bad. I don't pick up my shit and throw it at you, expecting you to eat it so keep yours flushed too. I personally believe God gave humanity a choice and respects and loves us either way and understands the struggle. After all, he sent his son down here to go through the same tribulations. Yeesh. That's what I get out of it anyway.

How others have gone through life and the circumstances they have thrown at them. I can't make them change. They gotta want to change.

In the mean time, Fuck SJW's and their hypocrisy.

*Stifles rage and bites bottom lip* ?

I know this will sound wrong and I'll hear about it... I first want to say that this is in no way an attack on what you believe.  I put Christianity in quotes in hopes to generalize it and not insult believers.

The least I can do is explain why I posted what I did.

The only people that belong in anyone's bedroom are the people that sleep there. But the church got in there too then idiot laws got made. Crimes were created out of the will of the church. What is really shameful is that a country that proclaims *Separation between church and state " Shoved it's nose into our bedrooms. Laws on sodomy (extraordinarily general laws ) Laws on abortion. And the worst ones ever written was on marriage!

Very simply... If you as a man or woman can welcome more than one love into a marriage it should be a non-issue. If you are a man wanting to marry a man... again a non-issue. Same with women marrying women!

The dogma carried forward into a pseudo inquisition. People now have to fight for the right to kick others out of their beds. To force church and state out of their private lives. In what is supposed to be a free country, I have to hide from others because I'm married to a man and a woman. This should not be a thing.

As far as why we aren't married? Look at the state of the state.

I can't think of anything that pisses me off more than Papyrus or tutorials on it.

*Me*  How do I do this one simple thing?

*Tutorial*  Five billion years ago the universe created itself

*Me*  But how do I do this ONE THING?

*Tutorial*  See definitions

*Me*  What does akSpeaker mean?  What does it do?

*Tutorial* A is a letter of the alphabet.  Papyrus uses the alphabet.  You can do things.

*Me* Okay, HOW do I do things?

*Tutorial*  How is not a recognized form.  Things happen.  If Things Happen, EndIf

*Me*  I hope you burn in hell.

*Tutorial* Hell is not a recognized value.  Condition GetInCell.Hell does not exist.

Would it be so goddamned hard for someone to make a NON VIDEO tutorial (so you can re read the same confusing piece three times until you do understand it) .... which says "If you want to do this, you type This.  When you've typed This, the game will do it.  If you want to stop doing it, you type ThisOther and the game will stop doing your This."

I mean, Talos's flaming scaly balls, do programmers (and particularly Skyrim code-writers) live in some alternate universe or something?

1 hour ago, Canaris said:

I hate when good mods get removed from Nexus because of some fucking drama.. 

Effect is called 'the silence of the lambs', introduced in 2008. We have 2018 and one really

should have learnt to obey the Nexus rules by now when one intends to make a quack...

2 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Effect is called 'the silence of the lambs', introduced in 2008. We have 2018 and one really

should have learnt to obey the Nexus rules by now when one intends to make a quack...

No, i meant shit like is now happened to Pilgrim ENB - no longer available to download because... i dont even fucking know,  mod authors had a lovers quarrel or something ? 

2 hours ago, Allannaa said:

I mean, Talos's flaming scaly balls, do programmers (and particularly Skyrim code-writers) live in some alternate universe or something?

Well, just try to accomplish something with javascript :classic_laugh: Good thing there's another guy in my work doing that now, so i can do things with C# that is almost like cheating ?

From what i've seen you need "engineer" brains for programming. Makes perfect sense to me, but many people seem to struggle understanding the logic programs work.

And yes, video tutorials are worthless for programming (apart from some Visual Studio specific stuff). I've found written explanation with example code the best method for learning something new.