What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

6 minutes ago, gregathit said:

But yeah, the one or two deals of abuse are not a reason to drop it completely.  If that was the case then why is society still driving cars?  Don't you know that there are folks who drive drunk?  So ban all cars.  Same stupid mentality

If all spankings and physical discipline required the use of profitable objects which had lobbying groups in government, then yeah, it might have ended differently. There is no profit in it.

When getting 'licks' in school, one time I knew I was going to get some (we had a choice - licks or writing lines), so I wore like 5 pair of underwear. The cracking sound of others before me was replaced by a dull thud when the first landed on my ass - big mistake, because the rest that followed were accompanied by increased enthusiasm to put it mildly.

... this fucking heat

and someone left the back door open all day, letting it all in, ffs. How hard is it to keep the doors closed during the day when there's a heat wave? It's the only thing to do, it's not difficult to understand, why, oh fucking why, did you do that? We've got excellent insulation downstairs, it could've been cool there.

Retarded smoothbrains that think giant corporations/politicians and celebrities actually give a fuck about them or any social issues. These jackasses will go on essay wars whiteknighting for these rich asshats any time they capitalize on social chaos to earn more brownie points and sponsorship favors. Like, these morons actually think Mercedes for example gives a shit about black people and racism because they changed their livery to black and plastered a cringe pretentious hashtag. Meanwhile they have a giant Petronas logo on their cars who also own half the team title. This is the same oil company that is owned by one of the most notoriously cruel governments on the planet. Don't let the star driver Hamilton find out though, he's busy forcing his dog to be vegan and cry about racism while dodging taxes and crashing Pegani's.

McLaren, all about putting rainbows and their cars on sloganeering for "gay pride" until it's time to race in Bahrain or Sepang or Yas Marina or Sochi. All of a sudden their passion for gay pride is nowhere to be found and the mindless latte sipping retards are all radio silent. Celebrities spewing on about the environment while flying in personal jets and giant yachts made out of endangered woods and leathers.

Then there's the political side of things where politicians rant on about "bigotry" and "inclusivity" and what not while sitting on vote bank strategies and exploiting guilt complex woke narratives. Talking about how they care about the poor so that they vote for them, only to then keep them there and preach the same when it's time to vote again and these retards still fall for it, every damn time. Makes me wanna kick them in the face and ask what's up with that?

So moral of the story is, don't put your trust in the hands of elites who couldn't give two shits about you, they're so full of hypocrisy it'll suck the soul right out of you until you're also a smoothbrain spending all day on twitter ranting about BLMs and modern feminism and other retarded shit.

14 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Retarded smoothbrains that think giant corporations/politicians and celebrities actually give a fuck about them or any social issues. These jackasses will go on essay wars whiteknighting for these rich asshats any time they capitalize on social chaos to earn more brownie points and sponsorship favors. Like, these morons actually think Mercedes for example gives a shit about black people and racism because they changed their livery to black and plastered a cringe pretentious hashtag. Meanwhile they have a giant Petronas logo on their cars who also own half the team title. This is the same oil company that is owned by one of the most notoriously cruel governments on the planet. Don't let the star driver Hamilton find out though, he's busy forcing his dog to be vegan and cry about racism while dodging taxes and crashing Pegani's.

McLaren, all about putting rainbows and their cars on sloganeering for "gay pride" until it's time to race in Bahrain or Sepang or Yas Marina or Sochi. All of a sudden their passion for gay pride is nowhere to be found and the mindless latte sipping retards are all radio silent. Celebrities spewing on about the environment while flying in personal jets and giant yachts made out of endangered woods and leathers.

Then there's the political side of things where politicians rant on about "bigotry" and "inclusivity" and what not while sitting on vote bank strategies and exploiting guilt complex woke narratives. Talking about how they care about the poor so that they vote for them, only to then keep them there and preach the same when it's time to vote again and these retards still fall for it, every damn time. Makes me wanna kick them in the face and ask what's up with that?

So moral of the story is, don't put your trust in the hands of elites who couldn't give two shits about you, they're so full of hypocrisy it'll suck the soul right out of you until you're also a smoothbrain spending all day on twitter ranting about BLMs and modern feminism and other retarded shit.

Dont forget that Bethesda logo thing people mocked far and wide and rightfully so.
And celebrities like Clooney and what he did with his house in UK.

They are all full of shit.

1 hour ago, Canaris said:

Dont forget that Bethesda logo thing people mocked far and wide and rightfully so.
And celebrities like Clooney and what he did with his house in UK.

They are all full of shit.

Lol yeah i forgot the Bethesda rainbow logo thing but honestly, there are too many examples just like that. All for "being progressive", grandstanding and preaching to the choir until it's time to actually address the real oppressors, then radio silence. You see how quickly those "feminists" go quite when someone brings up the middle east or southeast asia? How can anyone be that vapid? lmao.

30 minutes ago, Canaris said:

Well thats because they dont care about these issues. Its just a convinient shield for a powergrab and taking all the power for you.

Yeah. After all, it's always easier to latch onto some bullshit sloganeering or "movement" to absolve themselves of all agency while buying into the delusion that they're actually part of some "progress" instead of putting effort into understanding complicated issues and risk uncovering "uncomfortable" truths/facts.

This here shows a really clear picture. The whole faux outrage by retards who really couldn't give two shits and are actually believers of the same thing they claim to hate so much through a dense guilt complex. Satire works wonders at deconstructing their stupidity, that's why they hate it so much.

57 minutes ago, Wolfstorm321 said:

A question for SJWs:

How can you cancel someone who is already cancelled?

It is like being the second man on the moon, yeah you were up there right afterwards, but no one remembers your name (without looking at Wikipedia).   So maybe you only get credit among your comrades.......well  until you fail to applaud loudly enough at the next left wing event and get cancelled yourself.

7 hours ago, Wolfstorm321 said:

A question for SJWs:

How can you cancel someone who is already cancelled?

And lets not forget that cancelled people dont just dissapear - they still exist, they take their shit elsewhere and radicalize. And are absolutely justified in doing this.

20 minutes ago, endgameaddic†ion said:

This is one reason why I can't stand Nexus, or modding in general. But this seems to be a very common theme on Nexus.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/104025

How many "modders" remove their mods and you can't download it anymore. So much for that jump animation mod that was recently up.

wait what happened? Why is it down? (It's still up for SSE)

Not sure if the author removed all of their oldrim mods, or maybe the mod was posted to oldrim by mistake.  All of the author's remaining mods (8 of them) are on SSE.

PS:  The LE version is still available as an optional download in the SSE version.  Maybe they just don't want to maintain basically duplicate pages.

On 8/1/2020 at 8:10 AM, steelpanther24 said:

It is like being the second man on the moon

If my research is remembered correctly, Mr. Aldrin (the second man on the moon) left NASA shortly after (within a year of) walking on the moon.  What did he end up doing?  For a time he was a used car salesman.  I'm not kidding.

Everything going on with China using investments in tech companies to spy on the US. And people--myself included--not realizing it. That's why Chump is banning TikTok and all transactions involving Tencent, potentially including companies invested in by them like Epic, Discord, Reddit, Activision Blizzard, and several others. China itself is freaking out and doing the most bizarre things, like spamming Reddit with "pro-Trump" messages that are a mess of misspelled English, atrocious grammar, and Chinese characters and emojis as anything else. The really sick thing is, some people actually believe it's Chump supporters. IDK of any that would have the technical skills to hack two-factor sites like Reddit, much less would go through the trouble of such.

Even if it's people in China that are truly Chump supporters, this does not look good. If it's truly some effort by the CCP-backed hackers to influence people, I fear it's "mission accomplished" because some people are so blinded by hate and propaganda they can't see the blatantly obvious.

12 hours ago, endgameaddic†ion said:

I have no idea. I had it sitting in my browser tab and upon clicking it that is what I got.

Looks like the file is over at SSE Nexus. Gee...I guess I was supposed to figure that one out when I don't ever bother looking at SSE Nexus because despite not giving two fucks about SSE thus not bothering to look at SSE Nexus, I'm supposed to know it's there.

@DremoraDream Thank you for even mentioning there's SSE version at Nexus, because I wouldn't have known that and bothered to look over there.

Anytime, honestly I had to get in the habit of looking at both sites. Some authors only put their SSE files on the LE nexus and vice versa..

It's a huge pain to try and navigate imo

The bane of our nation's existence. Dreaded...

index.jpeg.8c57b96a457a4d2205ef2032a55e026e.jpeg

For average people, Internet is down in our land because some piss-for-brains tried to block Facebook/VPNs/TOR/etc but pulled wrong plug and whole national Internet segment became... let's say, in dilapidated state it is...

For people with some knack in computers, the Web... let's say, works as good as it could (but not as it should) thanks to the dildo vs shield confrontation, government's survelliance vs end user's yearning for privacy.

Also, riots. I can't remember if militia ever used flashbangs to disperse the crowd prior to this night.

What actually pisses me off is that I can only protect my mother - friends went MIA and generic crowd is still an unorganized meatball :(

I can't do anything of significance :(

>black methhead dies in Police custody

>nationwide coverage 24h/7 for days on end
>nationwide BLM riots, biggest Democratic politicians condoning them, obstructing Police in their cities with squashing the riots, social media flooded with prominent figures expressing their support for rioters, shitload of people murdered by them, major Hollywood celebrities bailing the most violent rioters from jail

>anyone trying to bring order is called a nazi, fascist etc

>5yo white child get fucking executed by a black criminal
>literally shot in the head in front of his 2 sisters while riding a bike

>absolute media silence
>Facebook/Twitter deletes posts, no media coverage, no reports, nothing

>Google skews search results

Remember his name, Cannon Hinnant. Dont let anti Western leftist media cover that shit up.

IM legit enraged and fuming..

5 minutes ago, Alkpaz said:

On the bright side: 

https://www.everythinglubbock.com/news/national/illinois-trucking-company-wont-deliver-to-cities-who-defund-police/

"According to a survey conducted by CDLLife, 79% of truckers say they will refuse to deliver to cities that had defunded their police departments."

Unless you live in one of those cities, then it would be more on the dark side.. 

Good. Let those fucking communists get a taste of their own medicine.