What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

5 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

Since no one claimed that for BLM, I think it's perfectly sensible to see that one more as a tit-for-that thing.

Yea, I can see that. The  "Tit-for-That" thing is the very reason for the discussion and working on a solution that the majority can get behind.  Kind of like if you go around with the thoughts "eye for an eye" in the end the whole world goes blind.. (I forget the person that stated that)

1 hour ago, rdrakken said:

That is why you should check out the book. Their retention rate is high and a teacher at a charter school is motivated to actually teach because their pay can go up or down based on performance unlike in public schools. This is why teaching methods are different in charter schools, allowing teachers to teach the way they actually need to based on their students and give them time to give more attention to those that need it...none of the silly sometimes insane rules youll find in public schools that literally force teachers to focus on those that they believe will increase the classes over-all grade rating.

I'll definitely check the out the book.  I'm all for options to public schools.  

11 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Yeah, that's what firefighters do- watch, wait and just chill till the fire goes out. :classic_tongue:

Erm.  Sometimes.  And that depends on the country.  Europe takes that "stay out and let it burn" (surround and drown) approach.  The U.S. tends towards a much more active approach, that is, interior firefighting.  The idea is to stop the fire while it's small, or at least before it takes the whole structure down.  Sometimes it costs lives.  Not intentionally, but fire can be unpredictable if you don't know how to read it.

On 7/12/2020 at 5:12 PM, GrimReaper said:

Imo there's nothing marxist about idpol. Why do you think all the billionaires and the entire establishment in general support that nonsense? There was a leaked diversity document from Amazon a while back that basically said diversity is good because it prevents unionization. Which makes sense if you think about it, because instead of the workers understanding themselves as one group, you split that group into potentially infinite, smaller groups. Sexual orientation, sexual identity, ethnicity, skin color - all these are tools to seperate people from each other.

And before anyone asks: This is not meant as a defense for marxism or communism. These ideologies historically have always devolved into the killing of millions and authoritarian regimes. It's just that I don't think what the corporate elite is doing can be called communism. I'm also well aware that a lot of idpol larpers call themselves marxist but I just don't see it.

While the separation part definitely works, on the question why the big companies would support this if it was just marxist/communist riots, well, we are now living in a world, where the big production center china pretty much owns a huge share of literally every other countries economy, and thus a death switch on many western private fortunes. Due to this overshadowing control, having huge parts of our wealth depend on the tempers of the most powerful authoritarian regime to exist, all the huge companies too can't really go around without making some kind of deal with China, and so given the kinds of leaks we have seen in that direction (Googles Project Dragonfly, Media companies and Sports bowing to the regime and censoring their staff, Hollywood infiltration, general Elite Capture successes throughout politics everywhere, andandand), I think it stands to good judgement to see that big capital does in fact have a lot to gain from letting marxist riots fly.

52 minutes ago, s.kirmish said:

While the separation part definitely works, on the question why the big companies would support this if it was just marxist/communist riots, well, we are now living in a world, where the big production center china pretty much owns a huge share of literally every other countries economy, and thus a death switch on many western private fortunes. Due to this overshadowing control, having huge parts of our wealth depend on the tempers of the most powerful authoritarian regime to exist, all the huge companies too can't really go around without making some kind of deal with China, and so given the kinds of leaks we have seen in that direction (Googles Project Dragonfly, Media companies and Sports bowing to the regime and censoring their staff, Hollywood infiltration, general Elite Capture successes throughout politics everywhere, andandand), I think it stands to good judgement to see that big capital does in fact have a lot to gain from letting marxist riots fly.

The people that bow to China's demands do so because China offers a huge market and cheap production, which essentially means that you are a lot more competitive if you do and a lot less if you don't. However, the entire chinese market and economy are under the direct control of the CCP, something which the western biollionaires probably don't want for themselves since if you fall out of favor, you're quickly terminated. There's a couple of stories about succesful chinese businessmen 'disappearing' over night - I don't think the like of Bezos, Gates and Zuckerberg would like to be threatened like that. In the west, it's kinda the other way around, where the billionaires more or less decide how things play out. Either through indirect influence, like deciding which party or candidate receives large donations or directly through the media and market manipulation. That's a lot of power they'd have to let go if China becomes the defacto global superpower.

On 7/12/2020 at 11:20 AM, FauxFurry said:

Sadly, this may all be born from a sense of insecurity based around the fact that their ancestors did not win back their own freedom from their oppressors on their own where other people groups or nations who were oppressed (including Spain who was dominated by the Moors for far longer than 200-400 or so years, depending upon how one massages the numbers)did and as such do not even have any grand heroic narratives to look back upon for inspiration.

When a system dedicated to slavery has time to create ways to exploit and control it, it falls to the people running the system to allow change. Sparticus had ideas, but the Romans didn't agree with him. When one thinks of the 0.01% elite rich, we are in a state of 'soft slavery', given enough freedoms and distractions to keep looking the other way.

The real power IS the mob as history has shown, but manipulating the mob is an old game refined over the centuries.

10 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

The people that bow to China's demands do so because China offers a huge market and cheap production, which essentially means that you are a lot more competitive if you do and a lot less if you don't. However, the entire chinese market and economy are under the direct control of the CCP, something which the western biollionaires probably don't want for themselves since if you fall out of favor, you're quickly terminated. There's a couple of stories about succesful chinese businessmen 'disappearing' over night - I don't think the like of Bezos, Gates and Zuckerberg would like to be threatened like that. In the west, it's kinda the other way around, where the billionaires more or less decide how things play out. Either through indirect influence, like deciding which party or candidate receives large donations or directly through the media and market manipulation. That's a lot of power they'd have to let go if China becomes the defacto global superpower.

It is a fair point that they would need to cede some power or accept some sort of hegemon. However, even though people can get axed easily in China if the government doesn't like them, the system also provides a lot for you if you fight on their side. China is one of the most dystopian capitalist worlds with insurmountable wealth inequalities. While some people own literal districts of multimillion people cities, the widest part of the population lives under extreme poverty and stress (5% even less than 1$ a day).

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/oct/21/china-overtakes-us-in-rankings-of-worlds-richest-people

This imbalance would probably lead to protests even in our sedated society, and yet they have none. Why?

Because the strong fist of government keeps them down.

A free system is nice for innovation, as it helps to bubble up competent people and their ideas, rather than just support families of an established class. It is just like voting instead of hereditary monarchy, I guess. However such system is only beneficial when you are one of those that need chances, or one of those that indirectly profit from letting everyone have chances. Once you are on top however, the benefits of those two factors vanish, and the system slowly becomes a hindrance to further growth.

Inequality destabilizes societies, so there is probably a maximum niveau of wealth that can be held in the west before the free society flips the tables, and arguably, the US might have been scratching and overstretching that border for quite some time, with even the brainwash program that leads the population to defend tax cuts for the rich and such eventually reaching its limits. So how to get richer from here?

The only way I would see to deal with the ensuing instability, is to supplant the current system with an authoritative one, and China has proven to be able to do that and guarantee a new "phenomenal" rich class.

Now, granted, this is much speculation, and even though I thought about the possibility in the last years, I had always sensed it as too far to have a chance to be real. It requires truly sinister evil levels in a person, and so much cooperation between multiple of such troubled people, it just seemed an unwise bet. The thing is though, with all the chaos from the last year, and China, as well as western leftist activism increasing in evil vigor, all the warning signs grow thicker by the day, and other theories just don't seem to be able to at once explain all the vistas that we see now.

If the companies are just interested in market share, why spout all the pro China propaganda? Earning favor points maybe, but after what you said, shouldn't it be outweighed by the dangers of encroaching authoritarianism? Yet they do, through media and politicians, and very strongly so.

Why the open support for the increasingly extremist woke religion? Not only support, but anti freedom of speech warfare, where mere critics and debaters get literally banned and fired, in some countries officially persecuted.(say "trans isn't real" in UK on a dare, and have police officers call you to "check your thinking", even though the science leaves much rational ground for that position)

Lets for a moment assume they are really fooled that Twitter and Facebook trends and flamewars actually represent the opinion of the general public (or even science), so they would just adopt this to appeal to the masses. That could've explained the beginning, but now "Go woke, go broke" is a meme. It should be well known by now, that this stance is always to the detriment of the companies involved, because the actual public has been proven to not like it, and yet they keep shoving it in, as if profit wasn't even their goal, despite being capitalists. Where does that reckless daredevil motivation come from?

So to sum it up, I am not sure if those companies would really fear China as an overlord, because we know the rich can dine much finer on China's tables when they conform. Even if they would though, you would then still have to explain all their extreme left support "behavior"(/aggression) in some other way, and for the life of it, I just can't see it.

This is a rant, if it offends you, you're probably one of the people I'm pissed off at...

I am sooo sick of these brain dead, waste of skin uploaders who cannot label their stuff correctly. Not so much this site, but the internet in general.

Lesbian requires at least two females, a penis is not involved. If she is doing anything with a penis it's bi-sexual.

Futa or futanari requires one of the individuals have BOTH male and female genitalia, (true futa/hermaphrodites generally don't have an external scrotum). If it only has a penis and a pair of breasts, it is NOT futa, it's a shemale, (a guy with tits, pretty much any 400+ kilo male has them).

I would say conservatively over 70% items uploaded to the net are labeled wrong...

15 hours ago, s.kirmish said:

It is a fair point that they would need to cede some power or accept some sort of hegemon. However, even though people can get axed easily in China if the government doesn't like them, the system also provides a lot for you if you fight on their side. China is one of the most dystopian capitalist worlds with insurmountable wealth inequalities. While some people own literal districts of multimillion people cities, the widest part of the population lives under extreme poverty and stress (5% even less than 1$ a day).

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/oct/21/china-overtakes-us-in-rankings-of-worlds-richest-people

This imbalance would probably lead to protests even in our sedated society, and yet they have none. Why?

Because the strong fist of government keeps them down.

A free system is nice for innovation, as it helps to bubble up competent people and their ideas, rather than just support families of an established class. It is just like voting instead of hereditary monarchy, I guess. However such system is only beneficial when you are one of those that need chances, or one of those that indirectly profit from letting everyone have chances. Once you are on top however, the benefits of those two factors vanish, and the system slowly becomes a hindrance to further growth.

Inequality destabilizes societies, so there is probably a maximum niveau of wealth that can be held in the west before the free society flips the tables, and arguably, the US might have been scratching and overstretching that border for quite some time, with even the brainwash program that leads the population to defend tax cuts for the rich and such eventually reaching its limits. So how to get richer from here?

The only way I would see to deal with the ensuing instability, is to supplant the current system with an authoritative one, and China has proven to be able to do that and guarantee a new "phenomenal" rich class.

Now, granted, this is much speculation, and even though I thought about the possibility in the last years, I had always sensed it as too far to have a chance to be real. It requires truly sinister evil levels in a person, and so much cooperation between multiple of such troubled people, it just seemed an unwise bet. The thing is though, with all the chaos from the last year, and China, as well as western leftist activism increasing in evil vigor, all the warning signs grow thicker by the day, and other theories just don't seem to be able to at once explain all the vistas that we see now.

If the companies are just interested in market share, why spout all the pro China propaganda? Earning favor points maybe, but after what you said, shouldn't it be outweighed by the dangers of encroaching authoritarianism? Yet they do, through media and politicians, and very strongly so.

Why the open support for the increasingly extremist woke religion? Not only support, but anti freedom of speech warfare, where mere critics and debaters get literally banned and fired, in some countries officially persecuted.(say "trans isn't real" in UK on a dare, and have police officers call you to "check your thinking", even though the science leaves much rational ground for that position)

Lets for a moment assume they are really fooled that Twitter and Facebook trends and flamewars actually represent the opinion of the general public (or even science), so they would just adopt this to appeal to the masses. That could've explained the beginning, but now "Go woke, go broke" is a meme. It should be well known by now, that this stance is always to the detriment of the companies involved, because the actual public has been proven to not like it, and yet they keep shoving it in, as if profit wasn't even their goal, despite being capitalists. Where does that reckless daredevil motivation come from?

So to sum it up, I am not sure if those companies would really fear China as an overlord, because we know the rich can dine much finer on China's tables when they conform. Even if they would though, you would then still have to explain all their extreme left support "behavior"(/aggression) in some other way, and for the life of it, I just can't see it.

I'd rather speculate they want the power that China has over their population for themselves on a global scale. Twitter, google, facebook and Amazon have a stranglehold over the internet and can pretty much control what people are allowed to see and hear. While they technically can't outlaw anything by themselves, they can blacklist and deplatform anyone they wish. If you're not found on google, for example, you might as well not exist. If you're banned from youtube, you won't reach any audience online.

The problem with the China pandering is that companies are caught between a rock and a hard place. If you pander to China, you're empowering their regime. If you don't, you don't have access to their market and production facilities which simply means you'll lose to those that do bow to the CCP. Companies are also required by law iirc to act in the interest of their shareholders and not playing nice with China costs money, thus you'll have a hard time explaining why you're doing that. There was some CEO or somesuch saying that as an american, he is vehemently opposed to China, but as a CEO, who has to act in the interest of his shareholders, he simply has to move production over to China. The shareholders themselves are probably in the same boat - you could invest into companies that don't want to collaborate with China but you then simply lose money. The market selects for profitability and that means that at the end of the day, the only companies that are still standing are those that act accordingly. China is simply exploiting that concept to extend their reach far beyond their own borders and their influence is growing.

If they really wanted the CCP as their overlords, they could've moved over to China already, but they don't. They don't move their businesses over to China nor do the billionaires seem to want to live in China themselves. Even chinese billionaires try to move away from China if possible. For good reason, I think - while you might dine much finer on China's table if the government favors you, you'll also be quickly disposed if you draw the ire of the ruling class. And that's something you don't have any real control over, you can do your best to earn the favor but if someone more powerful than you simply doesn't like you or thinks someone else would be better suited for your position, you're a goner.

Their support for the 'far left' (I'd call it idpol because 'left' has, at least historically, meant a certain ideology concerning the economy) in general is, in my opinion, perfectly outlined already - it's devisive in nature. If you emphasize the virtually infinte differences between each individual, any sort of group consciousness evaporates. Divide and conquer isn't a particularly new concept. You won't have 'we, the citizens' or 'we, the workers' anymore, you'll have 'me, the [skin color/ethnicity/sexual orientation/sexual identity/gender]'. Suffice to say, all this shit wouldn't fly under the flag of the CCP. China is anything but woke.

16 hours ago, nikoli grimm said:

I would say conservatively over 70% items uploaded to the net are labeled wrong

Yeah, try a search for 3D porn - and one gets smothered with CGI porn, while VR porn also gets tossed in for good measure.

I just went through a fuck-ton of bullshit trying to sort the mess that was a "Adventures of Willy D" upload elsewhere - 10 part RAR that in reality was 10 separate updates (each being a complete 'game').

You have a licence to drive that mouse?

9 hours ago, GrimReaper said:
Spoiler

I'd rather speculate they want the power that China has over their population for themselves on a global scale. Twitter, google, facebook and Amazon have a stranglehold over the internet and can pretty much control what people are allowed to see and hear. While they technically can't outlaw anything by themselves, they can blacklist and deplatform anyone they wish. If you're not found on google, for example, you might as well not exist. If you're banned from youtube, you won't reach any audience online.

The problem with the China pandering is that companies are caught between a rock and a hard place. If you pander to China, you're empowering their regime. If you don't, you don't have access to their market and production facilities which simply means you'll lose to those that do bow to the CCP. Companies are also required by law iirc to act in the interest of their shareholders and not playing nice with China costs money, thus you'll have a hard time explaining why you're doing that. There was some CEO or somesuch saying that as an american, he is vehemently opposed to China, but as a CEO, who has to act in the interest of his shareholders, he simply has to move production over to China. The shareholders themselves are probably in the same boat - you could invest into companies that don't want to collaborate with China but you then simply lose money. The market selects for profitability and that means that at the end of the day, the only companies that are still standing are those that act accordingly. China is simply exploiting that concept to extend their reach far beyond their own borders and their influence is growing.

If they really wanted the CCP as their overlords, they could've moved over to China already, but they don't. They don't move their businesses over to China nor do the billionaires seem to want to live in China themselves. Even chinese billionaires try to move away from China if possible. For good reason, I think - while you might dine much finer on China's table if the government favors you, you'll also be quickly disposed if you draw the ire of the ruling class. And that's something you don't have any real control over, you can do your best to earn the favor but if someone more powerful than you simply doesn't like you or thinks someone else would be better suited for your position, you're a goner.

Their support for the 'far left' (I'd call it idpol because 'left' has, at least historically, meant a certain ideology concerning the economy) in general is, in my opinion, perfectly outlined already - it's devisive in nature. If you emphasize the virtually infinte differences between each individual, any sort of group consciousness evaporates. Divide and conquer isn't a particularly new concept. You won't have 'we, the citizens' or 'we, the workers' anymore, you'll have 'me, the [skin color/ethnicity/sexual orientation/sexual identity/gender]'. Suffice to say, all this shit wouldn't fly under the flag of the CCP. China is anything but woke.

The points of the market driving companies to be profitable and thus seek out China despite the disadvantages are fair, and also that the companies would rather want to rule themselves/ have power similar to China but be in charge instead.

What isn't so perfectly outlined is the pro China propaganda, and by extension their stalwart insistence on extreme left social justice talking points. You say divisiveness, 'divide and conquer' is all that is needed to explain their actions, but I would highly doubt that there is such a grand scale conspiracy running behind closed doors, that not only lets the major players, but also all the newspapers, all the smaller companies, all the growing webpages be somewhat caught up into this lie apparatus.

(also, "division for our gain" is an explanation for the society scale, but it doesn't rationalize why companies would literally sacrifice themselves on this altar. A single company gains nothing by going broke for divisions sake)

In order to reach so far and influence and coerce everyone into repeating these irrational mantras, you would have to have the grandest, most organized cronyan convent of elites reach consensus on this 'master plan' to divide the nations. I am just not seeing that the western elites could be so unanimously unified (cross-country no less) that they could bring this through without anyone breaking out of line or forming a counter movement, whose battle we then would see. There has always been infighting and competing influences, but not today. Not on these issues anymore.

I think you would have to come up with some grandiose explanation in order to figure out how this movement can be so influential, that despite the irritation and general disapproval from the public, and the objective damage it sows, all the established elites and companies continue to push it as if the only other option would be the knife.

If I'd have to imagine this grandiose unifying factor, well, the only one that rationally comes to mind is the one power that literally owns stakes in everyone and everything. That built up this influence over the years in silence. (as Deng Xiaoping famously described China's approach "Hide your strength, bide your time")

Now they can threaten everyone that has something to lose, and their agenda can  be injected everywhere at once, as all the threatened would understand the message.

This powerful will of the party seems to me the only sense making actor that could coerce the western elites to unify under such a religion. No other force has this amount of sway, nor could this ever happen out of the divided elites themselves. (...or maybe you can make a good point why that would happen? I would want to hear it.)

On the side, this connection (SJ and pro-China sentiment) is also well indicated by the fact that the most pro-SJ politicians and companies, are mostly also the most outspoken pro-China advocates/apologists. "Working together is always better" they say and subscribe on petitions, posing in front of groups of Chinese doctors that wear their masks firstly as a gag, as they would be killed for speaking out.

China is anything but woke.

...And of course all this SJ stuff wouldn't work in China. They only scream racist opportunistically when they want to shame you or defend themselves, not out of conviction, but that is no news from communists. I never meant they would have the goal of enabling SJ, just that they appear to use it.(look how CHOP turned their ideals upside down one day after power grab) The communist tactic is to pretend social missions for influence gain, not to actually follow them through, and that is perfectly and exactly what we see with the extreme left marching on, and getting defended by the pro-China politicians.

You can't say "free the worker class" anymore, because that makes people suspicious instantly after all that's happened, so now you call on other ostensibly marginalized groups. "free XYZ" is good enough.(is that one of those new genders?) Cultural Marxism.

So I would abolish this China+"Democrats"+Big Business conspiracy hypothesis or never had it to begin with, if the only thing we were seeing was businesses being too lenient on China, because, as you said, they'd arguably just be pushed into China's bear hug by our own system. This could to some extend also explain light propaganda.

The open and absolutely unison siding with extreme leftist and, I can not stretch this enough, irrationally insane and anti-democratic ideals, ...I think, that is very solid ground to suspect a way deeper going rot.

If that were true, of course they will aim to build their own authoritarianism. I also don't think accepting China has hegemon would be the goal, but simply to imitate their "success" in enslaving the public here. This is also China's win, since their ideology spread, and their enemies diminished.

---

Btw., my countries German Foreign Ministry black-marked the Taiwanese flag on their webpage just yesterday. Germany siding with the fascists in the musical preludes of war, a tale as old as Austria. This time just for the (blood)money.

On 7/13/2020 at 6:50 PM, landess said:

When a system dedicated to slavery has time to create ways to exploit and control it, it falls to the people running the system to allow change. Sparticus had ideas, but the Romans didn't agree with him. When one thinks of the 0.01% elite rich, we are in a state of 'soft slavery', given enough freedoms and distractions to keep looking the other way.

The real power IS the mob as history has shown, but manipulating the mob is an old game refined over the centuries.

Agree with the first part entirely, but not the second.  The mob are little fish when it comes to true power.  You want to know who owns this country, look at the old money.  The bankers.  I'm not talking 'Bank of America' size, I'm talking the level above that.  The people that own the banks that own the banks the size of 'Bank of America'.  They're the owners of this country, and most other countries in the world.  And they also own something like 90% of the world's wealth.  When you look at the reasons for most major wars, you may find that the countries that "need bringing into line" are the few left that do not have these major banks in their systems.  Sigh.  They must be taught the error of their ways and brought into the fold (according to the owners).

On 7/14/2020 at 7:37 AM, nikoli grimm said:

Lesbian requires at least two females, a penis is not involved. If she is doing anything with a penis it's bi-sexual.

I could argue that point in the fact that the lesbians I've known (they called themselves that), yet they had their dildos galore, so technically there was a penis involved.  Sort of.  I guess it has to do with what you're attracted to vs. the biological requirement for penetration?  No idea really.  It made little sense to me.

1 hour ago, s.kirmish said:
Spoiler

The points of the market driving companies to be profitable and thus seek out China despite the disadvantages are fair, and also that the companies would rather want to rule themselves/ have power similar to China but be in charge instead.

What isn't so perfectly outlined is the pro China propaganda, and by extension their stalwart insistence on extreme left social justice talking points. You say divisiveness, 'divide and conquer' is all that is needed to explain their actions, but I would highly doubt that there is such a grand scale conspiracy running behind closed doors, that not only lets the major players, but also all the newspapers, all the smaller companies, all the growing webpages be somewhat caught up into this lie apparatus.

(also, "division for our gain" is an explanation for the society scale, but it doesn't rationalize why companies would literally sacrifice themselves on this altar. A single company gains nothing by going broke for divisions sake)

In order to reach so far and influence and coerce everyone into repeating these irrational mantras, you would have to have the grandest, most organized cronyan convent of elites reach consensus on this 'master plan' to divide the nations. I am just not seeing that the western elites could be so unanimously unified (cross-country no less) that they could bring this through without anyone breaking out of line or forming a counter movement, whose battle we then would see. There has always been infighting and competing influences, but not today. Not on these issues anymore.

I think you would have to come up with some grandiose explanation in order to figure out how this movement can be so influential, that despite the irritation and general disapproval from the public, and the objective damage it sows, all the established elites and companies continue to push it as if the only other option would be the knife.

If I'd have to imagine this grandiose unifying factor, well, the only one that rationally comes to mind is the one power that literally owns stakes in everyone and everything. That built up this influence over the years in silence. (as Deng Xiaoping famously described China's approach "Hide your strength, bide your time")

Now they can threaten everyone that has something to lose, and their agenda can  be injected everywhere at once, as all the threatened would understand the message.

This powerful will of the party seems to me the only sense making actor that could coerce the western elites to unify under such a religion. No other force has this amount of sway, nor could this ever happen out of the divided elites themselves. (...or maybe you can make a good point why that would happen? I would want to hear it.)

On the side, this connection (SJ and pro-China sentiment) is also well indicated by the fact that the most pro-SJ politicians and companies, are mostly also the most outspoken pro-China advocates/apologists. "Working together is always better" they say and subscribe on petitions, posing in front of groups of Chinese doctors that wear their masks firstly as a gag, as they would be killed for speaking out.

...And of course all this SJ stuff wouldn't work in China. They only scream racist opportunistically when they want to shame you or defend themselves, not out of conviction, but that is no news from communists. I never meant they would have the goal of enabling SJ, just that they appear to use it.(look how CHOP turned their ideals upside down one day after power grab) The communist tactic is to pretend social missions for influence gain, not to actually follow them through, and that is perfectly and exactly what we see with the extreme left marching on, and getting defended by the pro-China politicians.

You can't say "free the worker class" anymore, because that makes people suspicious instantly after all that's happened, so now you call on other ostensibly marginalized groups. "free XYZ" is good enough.(is that one of those new genders?) Cultural Marxism.

So I would abolish this China+"Democrats"+Big Business conspiracy hypothesis or never had it to begin with, if the only thing we were seeing was businesses being too lenient on China, because, as you said, they'd arguably just be pushed into China's bear hug by our own system. This could to some extend also explain light propaganda.

The open and absolutely unison siding with extreme leftist and, I can not stretch this enough, irrationally insane and anti-democratic ideals, ...I think, that is very solid ground to suspect a way deeper going rot.

If that were true, of course they will aim to build their own authoritarianism. I also don't think accepting China has hegemon would be the goal, but simply to imitate their "success" in enslaving the public here. This is also China's win, since their ideology spread, and their enemies diminished.

---

Btw., my countries German Foreign Ministry black-marked the Taiwanese flag on their webpage just yesterday. Germany siding with the fascists in the musical preludes of war, a tale as old as Austria. This time just for the (blood)money.

I wouldn't say that the whole business world is playing along with the extremist idpol ideology. There's a couple of big names such as Fox Corporation in the US and Axel Springer SE in Europe. It's not that they are more honest or truthful, all things considered, but they're pushing back against the tide of 'left' idpol with 'right' idpol. Many asian countries are also not being swayed by the tide of political correctness that's so ubiquitous in the west. Eastern Europe has drifted to the far right and Russia is well, Russia. If you listen to actual marxist intellectuals, such as Zizek and Chomsky, they're all very critical of PC, cancel culture and especially China. It's also noteworthy that communism doesn't equal communism - when the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan, China was one of the nations next to the US that supported the rebels that would later turn into Al-Qaeda to drive the Soviets out.

I'm also not convinced when it comes to the 'get woke, go broke' meme. The most commonly used example would be Gillette after their toxic masculinity ad. However, there's a few things that almost never get mentioned:

1.: Gillette isn't its own company, it's a brand owned by Procter&Gamble. They're a giant corporation and own a bazillion brands, yet Gillette is the only one that went aggressively woke.

2.: Gillette has been on a decline for years.

http://archive.is/vkKdc

http://archive.is/yUoWs

They've been bleeding market share since 2010, and took a further nosedive in 2016. I'd speculate that the wokeness that's now associated with the brand was an attempt to stop the decline, because you now make buying Gillette not only about the product itself but also about the political statement. Wokelets will now buy Gillette to 'support the cause' not understanding the only thing they're supporting is P&G. Even if you believe in toxic masculinity, giving your money to P&G won't change anything about the status quo. But since people buying into the whole religious zealotry that is PC usually have a room temperature IQ I think it's to be expected.

Blizzard did the same with Overwatch after the fiasco that was 2018's Blizzcon. After they drew a lot of criticsim for being retarded idiots, they made a big fuss about Soldier 76 being gay. WoW is also in a steady decline since forever and they've just now announced their first official transgender NPC in their next expansion.

EA did the same with Battlefield 5. After the lukewarm reception of Battlefield 1 and being in a steady competition with Call of Duty, they've decided that it's time to get woke with BF 5. Which, even if you ignore all the controversy surrounding it, seems to have been a mediocre entry in the series, with the devs dropping support sooner than anticipated.

Bioware is pretty much in the same boat. After all the actual talent left and was replaced with pure nepotism, they've been progressively getting more woke with each game. They even had Ms. Sarkeesian come over and take a look at Anthem, which didn't help the troubled development one bit, of course. EA also forced Bioware to use the Frostbite engine despite the devs having no idea how to work with it. The game didn't suck because it was woke, I'd rather speculate that the ones responsible for Anthem knew the game would suck balls and used wokeness as a smoke screen / damage control measure.

And most recently, we had the whole leak with The Last of Us 2. I'm now convinced that the leak was a false flag done by ND and Sony to rile up the /pol/ crowd. It was obvious that 4chan would be all over the leaks and they just needed to sit back and let nature take its course to make the situation work for them. Because instead of being its own thing, liking or disliking, buying or not buying TLoU2 became suddenly a political statement. If you dislike the game, you're quickly lumped in with the most bitter reactionaries found on the internet and you wouldn't want that, would you?

People who can't fathom the idea that other grown adults would or could be spending ("waste" is subjective) their money in any way that isn't the way they do it. These people, when questioned on their own spending habits and their "objective" value, get increasingly defensive and aggressive with every answer they can't give, eventually citing "societal decline" as a factor despite their own impressive collection of "valueless" (subjective again) trinkets or purchases. You don't need that $1000 shoe rack, Karen, you're too fucking fat to leave the house anymore without your scooter but you keep buying them. If a grown adult chooses to buy some bath water or sub to an OnlyFans, a Youtuber, a Twitch thot, or buy a fucking eyepatch for a cosplay who cares? If there's a market for something, someone'll make a buck on it because someone else will be wanting to spend on it, that's just how it works. I suppose that would make me a "capitalist whore" to the off-brand communists of the world... but so be it. I do hope those people outgrow that insufferable stage of their lives once they turn 15 though. I haven't checked the LoversLab Discord server in a while and I have no interest in returning to it but I'm sure they still have their weekly raiding parties in that wholly unmoderated bog of retarded fuckery but I digress. Make your own money and spend it how you like, Karen. The furries, perverts, and mask-wearing, brainwashed, rights-infringing "gay faggots" of the world don't give a shit about your morbidly obese and proportionally glucose-addled contrivances, maybe find Bill Gates and let him know the internet's being mean to you, he's the manager after all.

Anyway, currently these are my favourite types of people, ranking high among the Karen boom that's cropped up recently and generic run-of-the-mill boomers of course, which Karens often are anyway. It's really funny to watch that level of mental gymnastics break down into incoherent yelling, in public no less. It's especially great online though, when boomers, Karens and "communists" get into arguments with each other and everyone else regarding the existence of shit like OnlyFans, Twitch subs, or Youtube "Join" buttons, arguing about "value" while having literally nothing to show for their own "cause" whatever that may be. I don't get up in the morning cursing people better off than me, nor do I go on a crusade whenever I see how successful Twitch thots are. There's a guy in a Discord server I frequent that spams Twitch clip links and complains about how the featured people's content is "worthless" without realising that not only are they giving it more exposure they're doing absolutely nothing to change it, not that they could anyway considering how fucking stupid they are. It's a waste of energy, there's clearly a market for that and grown adults are putting money into it, shut the fuck up.

I sound snobby as fuck typing this now that I read it back but that's because I've been listening to a Youtuber who's got a really nice British accent and speaks this way.

I wonder if that's just me or if other people also do that... at least as far as speech patterns I tend to mimic people I like if I listen to them long enough. I'm sure I'm just retarded hmmm~

On 7/14/2020 at 5:37 AM, nikoli grimm said:

This is a rant, if it offends you, you're probably one of the people I'm pissed off at...

I am sooo sick of these brain dead, waste of skin uploaders who cannot label their stuff correctly. Not so much this site, but the internet in general.

Futa or futanari requires one of the individuals have BOTH male and female genitalia, (true futa/hermaphrodites generally don't have an external scrotum). If it only has a penis and a pair of breasts, it is NOT futa, it's a shemale, (a guy with tits, pretty much any 400+ kilo male has them).

I would say conservatively over 70% items uploaded to the net are labeled wrong...

No one has to give the slightest fuck about anyone's fetish and this fetish is the best but your fetish is shit bla bla bla no one cares. If someone is doing something "incorrectly" in the privacy of their bedroom, real bedroom or imaginary bedroom, it's none of your business.

9 hours ago, megamantaray said:

people's content is "worthless"

Never made any kind of sense to me about getting a gang of people together so you can be properly mad about something that has completely nothing to do with you; everyone must like what I like and hate what I hate. It's also kind of telling how fast these groups fall on each other when they have nothing better to do. My personal fave this week is "this anime vagina isn't realistic enough. Let's ree about it".

wait_what.jpg

4 hours ago, Canaris said:

I got myself a Twitter account... Once again i will have to deal with retarded leftist and their insanse propaganda..

But i had to, Movieknob tweeted such a fucking bullshit i had to respond to that fucker.

Imagine giving a shit about what some e-celeb says.

Fuck Microsoft.  Seriously.  FUCK YOU!  If I fucking want your shitty browser, then I'll fucking go and download/install it.  Don't fucking interrupt what I am doing and give no way for me to cancel out of your bullshit until it finishes installing itself.  Fuck that noise.  No, I don't want it in my start menu or pinned fucking anywhere. Now I'm going to have to go out and find out how I can block your POS so that I never have to see it again.  You know you have a shit program when you must force folks to use it.