What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

9 hours ago, Nexussuckstwice said:

The Constitution of the United States

The Bill of Rights & All Amendments

(Preamble)

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Article [V] (Amendment 5 - Rights of Persons)

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Article [VI] (Amendment 6 - Rights of Accused in Criminal Prosecutions)

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Article [VIII] (Amendment 8 - Further Guarantees in Criminal Cases)

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Article XIV (Amendment 14 - Rights Guaranteed: Privileges and Immunities of Citizenship, Due Process, and Equal Protection)

1: All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

https://constitutionus.com/

And the issue being what? That most of this is being ignored oh so very conveniently by both the media and government since 2001?

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

Seeing others who want to throw the whole system out without having even the barest inkling of a whisper of a clue of an idea of how to build a better one nor anyone who appears remotely qualified to attempt such a thing among the dissidents (unless there is some super secret hidden George Washington or Benjamin Franklin caliber mind among the rabble who just have failed to coordinate the crowds just yet) has near fatally wounded any potential for optimism for the future that I may have been harboring.

This. It'd be nice if there was but at the end of the day I don't think most people (as in, the bulk majority of average folk minding their own business) even want a dramatic overthrow of anything, what people want and need is for real problems to be solved in real ways that demonstrably make shit better. There's a lot of panic in the air and it incites a lot of bullshit. At the end of the day I guess what pisses me off, and I guess a lot of other people, is being aware of how much needs to be fixed and how much out there is outside of my control. The future is uncertain, that sucks. Most people are at the mercy of bigger fish, individual fish or groups of fish, doesn't matter. This has also been true for most if not all of human history. The only optimism left is the "fuck it, hoping for the best sucks less in the right now than dwelling on what sucks" kind. Go fucking fishing if you can, or something. Something like that. Something hands-on and practical man, I don't know. Not even trying to offer advice, cause fuck if I know, but it's what I got for me. Can always think of 50 million things can go wrong, might as well start trying to put that brain power to some kind of use I actually see returns from.

6 hours ago, Horatius_PL said:

Doesnt actually matter. Leftist will never be satisfied, even if Trump and all republicans ceased to exist this second they would still bitch and blame him.

Roll out the Strykers and this riot once and for all. And do it in a way that next time some methhead gets killed, people will think twice before looting small businesses and killing people in the streets.

Your whining about about a particular party is not going to change anything. No I don't care about political parties and yes I find this whole situation fucking hilarious. Should I feel bad? Maybe. We both agree that military is going to be involved at some point. Anyway I would avoid talking about political parties if I were you. Kinda sorta breaks rule 9 so yeah. Talking about military is fine I think. Maybe?

4 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Your whining about about a particular party is not going to change anything. No I don't care about political parties and yes I find this whole situation fucking hilarious. Should I feel bad? Maybe. We both agree that military is going to be involved at some point. Anyway I would avoid talking about political parties if I were you. Kinda sorta breaks rule 9 so yeah. Talking about military is fine I think. Maybe?

Political parties are essentially different boots worn on each foot by the same monster anyway so there is no point in yelling at a boot.

On 6/1/2020 at 2:40 PM, Alkpaz said:

"Justice for George Floyd!"

*spray-paints Lincoln memorial calling out white supremacy*

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/1/lincoln-memorial-wwii-memorial-defaced-vandals-rio/

"Justice for George Floyd!"

*burns down Latino/Black owned businesses*

"Moore, a black woman, said she started the business from the trunk of her car once she left a job with Minneapolis Public Schools in 2011 to pursue her passion for fashion and music.

It had been opened for five years before people broke in Friday and started a fire that destroyed the business and several adjacent stores. When she was alerted to the break-in, Moore went to Lake Street and watched nearly a decade of work collapse into the concrete."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/06/01/george-floyd-protests-riots-minneapolis-small-businesses/5300736002/

Yeah, really getting the message across you fucking assholes. 

I won't touch the part where they gather in large groups and spread COVID around, that much is obvious. They will take that shit home infecting/killing others. Selfish pricks, the lot of them. 

There's been deaths, too. This one I find particularly sad:

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/retired-police-captain-shot-to-death-at-st-louis-pawn-shop-in-slaying-caught-on/article_d482138c-0224-5393-bd87-9898bebb3fd1.html

1 hour ago, Kendo 2 said:

So now they're literally killing puppies.

Yes, they have a constitutional right to protest... however, they don't have the right to wanton damage property, assault people and definitely not kill innocent puppies. Seriously, something needs to be done to those individuals that are just using this as an excuse to do crimes. Several stores near where I live was looted... the thing is ... there were no protesters within 1/2 mile of these looting. From reports, these stores were hit with premeditated intent. It appears as if nobody in the government is capable of handling this problem. They are, or only seem to be, concerned with being re-elected instead of handling the job at  hand.  If the police can't (or shouldn't) address this then the National Guard needs to be called in and address this. Again, this isn't about the protest. There are several peaceful (mostly) protest that are happening around where I live daily. This isn't the problem. The problem are the assholes that are looting. This is seriously fucking with the purpose of the protest IMO.  Think of it this way, what would MLK do? I doubt it is loot the various stores in the neighborhood ;)

On 6/4/2020 at 12:14 AM, Daedric_Cat said:

very funny, your link for germany. :classic_wink:

Spoiler

451: Unavailable due to legal reasons
We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact sitehelp@stltoday.com or call 314-340-8000. 
Please reference the IP address: 178.14.148.105 when contacting us.

2 hours ago, winny257 said:

very funny, your link for germany. :classic_wink:

Hide contents

451: Unavailable due to legal reasons
We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact sitehelp@stltoday.com or call 314-340-8000. 
Please reference the IP address: 178.14.148.105 when contacting us.

It's probably the photos of the riots lower on the page.

My RimWorld pawns.

Proposal Rejected: "Cochran proposed to Hartman but was rejected." Cochran has a -18 point mental debuff for 24 days.

LITERALLY THE NEXT DAY

New Lovers: "Hartman compared Cochran to a spring day, they now want to sleep together."

Cochran still has the debuff.  Fuck you both and the thrumbo you road in on.

On 6/6/2020 at 9:25 AM, megamantaray said:

My sense of humour.

I'm well aware it's totally broken because of meme culture but when someone shows me this image and I laugh I don't know what to think:

Reveal hidden contents

2056532732_peepeepoopoo.png.00e8a1d873a70a188bd86b8229f2c94f.png

Heh heh. *crys in corner*

Spoiler

On 6/2/2020 at 9:39 PM, Darkpig said:

Lav is short for lavatory also known as a toilet.

I think he was referring to the Light Armoured Vehicle LAV, like the LAV-25 for example.

Main gun is a 25mm cannon, secondary an M-240 7.62mm machine gun:

3025_11-auto_downl.jpg

2 hours ago, AKM said:

I think he was referring to the Light Armoured Vehicle LAV, like the LAV-25 for example.

Main gun is a 25mm cannon, secondary an M-240 7.62mm machine gun:

3025_11-auto_downl.jpg

That was my second search result. That vehicle in the picture looks like a buggy. Do military men play military slug bug? Please tell me they do.

Or maybe it looks more like a moon rover. One small step for man. One giant joke for Darkpig. To be honest it doesn't look very protective. Those two men on top have their whole upper body exposed and the driver looks like a human whack-a-mole. Should I tell the military one of their tanks are broken? Ah I'm going to be yelled at again like that Beetle Bailey comic strip.

There is a reason they are called a light armored vehicle.  Usually armored enough to stop rounds from infantry rifles, but not enough to actually protect you from something serious. 

And as Murphy's Law of Combat #20 states: "Never forget your equipment was made by the lowest bidder."