What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

15 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

http://archive.is/AINqw

For anyone unable to see the original article. But yeah, it's no surprise that people want to use the riots for their own gains. People believe what they want to believe, truth not required. If you really don't like black people, you'll believe the tweet that was posted from the get-go.

BLM is waiting for you to get on your knees and acknowledge your white privilege...if you haven't already.

7 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

BLM is waiting for you to get on your knees and acknowledge your white privilege...if you haven't already.

I assume you are talking about Black Lives Matter and not Bacon Lettuce & Mayonnaise.

Well good news. You can do whatever the fuck you want. It is white privilege that is crying over a football game. So some guy was kneeling during the national anthem big fucking whoop! I fucking sat down during one because it was fucking comfortable. You can sit, stand, kneel or dance for all I care. Hell some guy was probably running around the stadium naked because it was football. You can do whatever you want. America fuck yeah!?

39 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

You can do whatever you want. America fuck yeah!?

One of the things I absolutely HATE about the American 'Pledge of Allegiance'.  Say it, and you're praising the system.  Don't say it when others' are, and by not doing so, you're STILL praising the system that didn't force you to praise it.  Sure, people will bitch, but the government won't force you to say it.  Either way, you're praising the system.  They win no matter what you do.  Grrrr!

Unless you do your own research, and discover what that 'Pledge of Allegiance' is really about.  I'll give you a hint.  It's sales.  Of flags.  Started in the early 1900's and is incredibly racist/sexist.  But then some of that is just reflecting the times in which it was written.

2 hours ago, AKM said:

One of the things I absolutely HATE about the American 'Pledge of Allegiance'.  Say it, and you're praising the system.  Don't say it when others' are, and by not doing so, you're STILL praising the system that didn't force you to praise it.  Sure, people will bitch, but the government won't force you to say it.  Either way, you're praising the system.  They win no matter what you do.  Grrrr!

Unless you do your own research, and discover what that 'Pledge of Allegiance' is really about.  I'll give you a hint.  It's sales.  Of flags.  Started in the early 1900's and is incredibly racist/sexist.  But then some of that is just reflecting the times in which it was written.

At least we switched the salute to the flag to the hand over the heart before the Nazis came along or people'd really have a field day with it.

5 hours ago, AKM said:

*in my best foreign accent* Oh you silly Americans and your pledges to flags.

Yeah. Better to be wise about economics and law before they shove that down our throats again. Then again that was 10 minutes where I didn't have to listen to my teachers' lecture:lol:

Edit: Or was it just economics?

On 6/8/2020 at 4:20 AM, TheOzoneHole said:

There is a reason they are called a light armored vehicle.  Usually armored enough to stop rounds from infantry rifles, but not enough to actually protect you from something serious. 

And as Murphy's Law of Combat #20 states: "Never forget your equipment was made by the lowest bidder."

I've worked in a factory that had military contracts. The quality of the parts we were making was laughable- and they were for helicopters. What the fuck do they expect when you're working with ancient machinery for barely much more than minimum wage? I have no idea how they stayed in business for so long. Military prolly got some grunt with cheap calipers that "inspects" a few parts when they arrive. lol.

9 hours ago, AKM said:

Thankfully the system allows people to not praise it, could be worse. Capernick doesnt apply to that though, he should not of been kneeling, getting paid millions of dollars he needs to do his activism after work hours. All pretty fair.

29 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Thankfully the system allows people to not praise it, could be worse. Capernick doesnt apply to that though, he should not of been kneeling, getting paid millions of dollars he needs to do his activism after work hours. All pretty fair.

And why should he?

28 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

why should he what? kneel? Thats on him, justice system in the states is not perfect. There is merit for protest, shouldnt do it when representing an organization, gotta do that stuff on your time. 

It wasn't like he was waving around a picket sign while the game was going on. It is more akin to a halftime show. As far as protests go that is one of the least extreme protests in the history books. Nobody got hurt (except the feelings of some star spangled underpants man children), no books were burned, no symbols were destroyed and nothing illegal happened.

Still I must admit it was quite effective at getting the message across for something so boring.

He wasn't so much protesting as in mourning the ones that have fallen. Hmmm... what kind kind of weirdos mourn the dead?

That last part was sarcasm by the way in case you didn't pick that up. *wink*

16 hours ago, Darkpig said:

Better to be wise about economics and law before they shove that down our throats again.

Been doing some research into how the law system in this country operates.  It's scary.  One guy who seems very knowledgeable pointed out the following:

"Lawyers have three options.

1. The truth
2. The law

And if the opposing party has both of those on their side, then the only option left is option

3. Character assassination"

Basically, you twist and turn the truth and try to fluster the person you're interrogating, and make them say something in such a way that it sounds stupid and instantly brings their credibility into question with the jury.  Sneaky, ugly, low down, dirty tactics.  It's no wonder so many people have such a low opinion of lawyers.

If anyone's interested, here's the video.  Yes, this is decidedly 80's.  Yes, it's still fully relevant.  The tactics, and "cute tricks" haven't changed, because they work:

Spoiler

The issue with the whole "take a knee" bit is that even the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that you aren't allowed to protest/demonstrate/whatever while in a company uniform. The reason for that is that it could be considered as the company advocating for [insert cause here] rather than you personally advocating for [insert whatever].  People can, up to a point, advocate for whatever the heck they feel like in their personal lives and private time, but on company time and in company uniform...that's a different story.  

Also, just going to throw out there that the NFL stats themselves show Kapernick to be a crap player who likely shouldn't have been drafted in the first place. I've long felt that he did what he did in an effort to save his career, not because he actually cared about others. Seems to have worked out for him, despite being junk at football he got to be spokesman for Nike, so it isn't like he's loosing that much money.

3 hours ago, TheOzoneHole said:

The issue with the whole "take a knee" bit is that even the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that you aren't allowed to protest/demonstrate/whatever while in a company uniform. The reason for that is that it could be considered as the company advocating for [insert cause here] rather than you personally advocating for [insert whatever].  People can, up to a point, advocate for whatever the heck they feel like in their personal lives and private time, but on company time and in company uniform...that's a different story.  

Also, just going to throw out there that the NFL stats themselves show Kapernick to be a crap player who likely shouldn't have been drafted in the first place. I've long felt that he did what he did in an effort to save his career, not because he actually cared about others. Seems to have worked out for him, despite being junk at football he got to be spokesman for Nike, so it isn't like he's loosing that much money.

Oh it is about money now. Well that is a different argument. I will not be arguing for the fickleness of the U.S. economy. People have lost their jobs for less. People can adapt, find different jobs if need be. Yeah he won't be making millions because the NFL are pussies. Whether you agree or disagree it was damn effective. Sometimes it takes a sacrifice to be Time's person of the year as pathetic as it sounds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greta_Thunberg

23 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Oh it is about money now. Well that is a different argument. I will not be arguing for the fickleness of the U.S. economy. People have lost their jobs for less. People can adapt, find different jobs if need be. Yeah he won't be making millions because the NFL are pussies. Whether you agree or disagree it was damn effective. Sometimes it takes a sacrifice to be Time's person of the year as pathetic as it sounds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greta_Thunberg

He wasn't going to make much in the NFL (relatively speaking) anyway. Celebrities often make far more hopping on the cause du jour than they ever would doing what they are ostensibly paid to do unless they are at the top of their fields to begin with. That includes Greta Thunberg there. Odds are fairly strong that there is very little that she could have done that would have earned her half as much money or notoriety as she has now. It wasn't the brave choice to do what they did since nothing but a little mockery was ever risked at all. If anything, not speaking up for a popular cause would not be a smart money move.

3 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

He wasn't going to make much in the NFL (relatively speaking) anyway. Celebrities often make far more hopping on the cause du jour than they ever would doing what they are ostensibly paid to do unless they are at the top of their fields to begin with. That includes Greta Thunberg there. Odds are fairly strong that there is very little that she could have done that would have earned her half as much money or notoriety as she has now. It wasn't the brave choice to do what they did since nothing but a little mockery was ever risked at all. If anything, not speaking up for a popular cause would not be a smart money move.

Huh well that is one way to pay the bills. I am learning more and more every day.

Whelp. Detective Darkpig has finally figured it out.

Somebody from the pussy foot NFL hired Kapernick to play football. They fired him for mourning the dead while in uniform so now he found another (apparently better paying) job.

That is on the pussy foots I mean the NFL for being such dumb-asses.

My point stands. Do what you want. America fuck yeah!

Spoiler

13 hours ago, Darkpig said:

Whelp. Detective Darkpig has finally figured it out.

Somebody from the pussy foot NFL hired Kapernick to play football. They fired him for mourning the dead while in uniform so now he found another (apparently better paying) job.

That is on the pussy foots I mean the NFL for being such dumb-asses.

My point stands. Do what you want. America fuck yeah!

Reveal hidden contents

Specific NFL team corporations choosing to decline, accept, terminate or let lapse a specific player's contract has nothing to do with being a 'pussy foot'/cowardly or courageous but everything to do with good public relations and profit. 

Did you know that corporations are legally mandated to increase their share value on at least a year-over-year basis or else they will be in breach of contract?

At best, they can take a calculated risk which will pay off in the long-term (Nike has always been pretty good about reading trends and feeling which way that the wind is blowing)but intentionally losing value to make a stand could end up with them standing tall before the judge and their shareholders in court. There is only so much re-shuffling of numbers that can be done to delay that eventuality.

FACTS: Kaepernick is a shit quarterback and was benched in 2016 by the 49ers because his performance sucked in cold weather.  He was sacked 5 fucking times and passed less than 5 yards against the Bears.  He royally fucked up the team's already tanking stats because he was too much of an arrogant toddler to keep the ball on the ground and execute a running offense.  The whole kneeling thing was a 'look-at-me-look-at-me!' temper tantrum, not a statement.  Kaepernick packs more pussy than his momma.

2 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

FACTS: Kaepernick is a shit quarterback and was benched in 2016 by the 49ers because his performance sucked in cold weather.  He was sacked 5 fucking times and passed less than 5 yards against the Bears.  He royally fucked up the team's already tanking stats because he was too much of an arrogant toddler to keep the ball on the ground and execute a running offense.  The whole kneeling thing was a 'look-at-me-look-at-me!' temper tantrum, not a statement.  Kaepernick packs more pussy than his momma.

Kaepernick really isn't doing anything too different than any other celebrity activist from previous years. BLM might as well be the new 'We Are The World"/USA for Africa, PETA, Green Peace or 9/11 charity benefits.

On 6/9/2020 at 7:35 PM, Kendo 2 said:

So it's either believe anything as long as it says 'black man bad' without any evidence whatsoever - or even better, if it comes from a known lolcow and social media clown or 'haha BLM cuck'? You need to be 18+ to post here.

1 hour ago, GrimReaper said:

So it's either believe anything as long as it says 'black man bad' without any evidence whatsoever - or even better, if it comes from a known lolcow and social media clown or 'haha BLM cuck'? You need to be 18+ to post here.

Haha~ Well this thread has been quickly devolving into 4ch*n. I must admit it has been fun but should we really continue this? My suggestion no.

1 hour ago, GrimReaper said:

KPRC is a known LOLCow? I haven't heard anything about that. It also isn't a 'Black Man Bad' thing as a Fools Gonna Fool thing.

22 hours ago, endgameaddic†ion said:

One of the reasons why I would ever consider moving to Russia or even Poland is for the patriotism they have. You won't find weak and fragile men over there for the most part. And their women are gorgeous imo. Mainly because a lot of them aren't tainted by feminism and cancer culture.

You're adorable. You realize 90% of the SJW posts found on instagram and twitter are from russia, right? Right.

This is a fact. Two buildings in Moscow, one a nondescript office building holding 4K peeps and the other, "ANO Novosti Prime" houses RT, founded in 2005 to "promote russian culture and ideals to the world in this time of uncertainty" aka when good ol Vlad finally stopped acting like he had any ideas of ever giving up power and started oiling his chest.

Like clockwork, every day at 11:00 MCT a metric fuckton of right and left wing bullshit spews out of these two buildings and onto twitter, facebook and instagram and they don't even bother to attempt to hide where it's coming from thanks to 4chan and fine ignorants such as yourself.  As a person of jamaican, dutch, polish and russian decent whose watched people trip over their dicks regularly over race and "pride of culture" "steppe stronk" and of an age to have personally heard Lech Wałęsa speak in in public (and rat to the SB in private) and good ol fashioned jungle fever gone wild™ extra island rhythm edition, I can say you should prolly question more and believe less, because you're literally part of the problem. Ain't no team red or blue give a fuck about you, and ain't no colors going to stop anyone who feels like fucking with you but me myself and I.

2 minutes ago, 27X said:

You're adorable. You realize 90% of the SJW posts found on instagram and twitter are from russia, right? Right.

This is a fact. Two buildings in Moscow, one a nondescript office building holding 4K peeps and the other, "ANO Novosti Prime" houses RT, founded in 2005 to "promote russian culture and ideals to the world in this time of uncertainty" aka when good ol Vlad finally stopped acting like he had any ideas of ever giving up power and started oiling his chest.

Like clockwork, every day at 11:00 MCT a metric fuckton of right and left wing bullshit spews out of these two buildings and onto twitter, facebook and instagram and they don't even bother to attempt to hide where it's coming from thanks to 4chan and fine ignorants such as yourself.  As a person of jamaican, dutch, polish and russian decent whose watched people trip over their dicks regularly over race and "pride of culture" "steppe stronk" and of an age to have personally heard Lech Wałęsa speak in in public (and rat to the SB in private) and good ol fashioned jungle fever gone wild™ extra island rhythm edition, I can say you should prolly question more and believe less, because you're literally part of the problem. Ain't no team red or blue give a fuck about you, and ain't no colors going to stop anyone who feels like fucking with you but me myself and I.

Oh, for goodness sake, you ruined the surprise. You should have let him find that out for himself when he got there.