What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

13 hours ago, Redflyingmonkey said:

Pissed off at myself for not having been productive at all during those 2 months of confinement. I'm a piece of shit. Hope I get my shit together this summer or I'll fucking end my years long stupid dream of finishing this god damn novel and move on. I'm complaining I don't have the time usually, now I complain I don't have the inspiration or the motivation, fuck that weak will I was born with. 

I speak not English, but this sentence I understand very well.

don't worry be happy. :classic_wink:

7 hours ago, winny257 said:

I speak not English, but this sentence I understand very well.

don't worry be happy. :classic_wink:

Yep, I think many of us are in the same situation.   I am half way through a kitchen rebuild and found out I ordered the wrong size cabinets.   At least my honey-do list did not explode as fast as I expected it to.

12 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Yep, I think many of us are in the same situation.   I am half way through a kitchen rebuild and found out I ordered the wrong size cabinets.   At least my honey-do list did not explode as fast as I expected it to.

I remembered an advertisement, which was shown many years ago.
a lot of people explode if something goes wrong, but here is the solution. :classic_laugh:

Spoiler

HB Zigaretten. Werbesprüche der Halt, wer wird denn gleich an die Decke gehen? Greife lieber zur HB; dann geht alles wie von selbst! HB Zigaretten. Werbesprüche der Hb Männchen, Fotos Blumen, Kinderzeit, Kindertag, Werbeplakat, Inspirierende Bilder, Zigaretten, Alte Werbung, Andenken

30 minutes ago, Redflyingmonkey said:

Another first world problem ; my favorite pub had to close because of the coronavirus. That's fucked up, it's the only one to have closed in the entire old town in my city, and it had to be my favorite one. 

yes, that is tragic, my hairdresser has also closed and my hair is hanging in my face.
still a little bit more and I can't see anything anymore. :classic_laugh:

21 Kämpfe mit Pony Adams Familie, Strolch, Zeichnungen Ideen, Fasching, Kino, Esoterik, Kreativ, Addams Family Charaktere, Schwarz Und Weiß

2 hours ago, winny257 said:

yes, that is tragic, my hairdresser has also closed and my hair is hanging in my face.
still a little bit more and I can't see anything anymore. :classic_laugh:

21 Kämpfe mit Pony Adams Familie, Strolch, Zeichnungen Ideen, Fasching, Kino, Esoterik, Kreativ, Addams Family Charaktere, Schwarz Und Weiß

Cool! I love Cousin Itt!

Personally I'm thinking about just letting my hair grow out and go with a ponytail like I did when I was younger.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Cool! I love Cousin Itt!

Personally I'm thinking about just letting my hair grow out and go with a ponytail like I did when I was younger.

yes, these films are also a classic in germany. :classic_wink:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Cool! I love Cousin Itt!

I can't decide :classic_huh:

Spoiler

The "thing" is cool :classic_cool: .. though I failed to create a follower/pet like that in the CK :classic_unsure:

Back to hairs: indeed! :classic_angry: And the outside temperature gets warmer every day.  ?

We need an interims solution until there's a vaccine. Which still looks civilized and keeps us all from getting mistaken for Chewbacca's family :scream:

Spoiler

Ponytail or pigtails may work, but even they need care to keep looking good. :classic_unsure:

8 minutes ago, worik said:

Reveal hidden contents

Back to hairs: indeed! :classic_angry: And the outside temperature gets warmer every day.  ?

We need an interims solution until there's a vaccine. Which still looks civilized and keeps us all from getting mistaken for Chewbacca's family :scream:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, I remember (Ich erinnere mich daran - I always loved that phrase because the reflexive is used so little in English). That's why I've kept it short for years (decades). Nonetheless I admit to being very tempted.

1 hour ago, worik said:

Reveal hidden contents

The "thing" is cool :classic_cool: .. though I failed to create a follower/pet like that in the CK :classic_unsure:

Hide contents

Ponytail or pigtails may work, but even they need care to keep looking good. :classic_unsure:

no more long and I buy something like that. :joy:

Spoiler

I had long-ish hair as a kid and then went the other way as a teenager and kept it super short, but since I started working I've been really aggressive about keeping it cut nicely so the last 6 weeks has been driving me nuts, I haven't had it cut since January. If the rest of the family wouldn't flip their shit I'd just buzz my own head. Also job hunting and I really don't want to be doing interviews looking like a skinhead. 

3 hours ago, TheOzoneHole said:

I had long-ish hair as a kid and then went the other way as a teenager and kept it super short, but since I started working I've been really aggressive about keeping it cut nicely so the last 6 weeks has been driving me nuts, I haven't had it cut since January. If the rest of the family wouldn't flip their shit I'd just buzz my own head. Also job hunting and I really don't want to be doing interviews looking like a skinhead. 

as a young fellow I had very long hair, 75 centimeters to be exact.
but then the day came and I had to go to the army, the first thing that happened was a haircut!
the army hairdresser didn't throw my hair away, he tied my hair together and put it in a box.
I asked him what should that!!!! he told me my hair is too beautiful, these are used for wig production.
I was speechless. :classic_laugh:

4 hours ago, winny257 said:

but then the day came and I had to go to the army, the first thing that happened was a haircut!
the army hairdresser didn't throw my hair away, he tied my hair together and put it in a box.
I asked him what should that!!!! he told me my hair is too beautiful, these are used for wig production.

I've donated mine for years to an organization that makes wigs for children with cancer and other ailments. Too bad I can't do it anymore since my hair's thinning, but I used to wait until my hair was down to my lower back before donating.

1 hour ago, Chbaakal said:

I've donated mine for years to an organization that makes wigs for children with cancer and other ailments. Too bad I can't do it anymore since my hair's thinning, but I used to wait until my hair was down to my lower back before donating.

I will 63 but my hair growth is like that of a young person, grow very quickly and they are very smooth\supple.
but there is a little difference, with age, the hair loses its color pigments and now I'm gray as hell. :classic_laugh:

Spoiler

SO GENIAL KÖNNEN GRAUE BÄRTE AUSSEHEN! in 2020 | Graue haare ...Frisuren Für Ältere Männer Mit Langen Haaren | Graue haare männer ...

8 hours ago, winny257 said:

Lies! ?

They needed it to seal submarines :classic_ph34r:

10 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Lies! ?

They needed it to seal submarines :classic_ph34r:

my friend, this happened 1977 in the German Democratic Republic, and if you know the GDR, then you know that they sold everything.
my hair was worth a little fortune, they won't waste it on submarines. :classic_tongue:

I hate life, I sort of wish Corona would just wipe the slate clean. I love my wife and I do everything I can for her every day. but the fact that 5 fucking minutes after I married her, she informed me that I would never have children with her and that she is super religious, kind of puts a dent in it. I have done what I can to keep her happy despite this, but after 10 years I'm starting to break down a bit. I'm pissed at humanity for these kinds of fuck-o existing on both sides of the gender-scale. I'm heavily debating with myself if I should go all out on my nation's national holiday tomorrow and drive of a fucking cliff. I just wish that bitch would care for one fucking second.

1 hour ago, ztuck said:

I hate life, I sort of wish Corona would just wipe the slate clean. I love my wife and I do everything I can for her every day. but the fact that 5 fucking minutes after I married her, she informed me that I would never have children with her and that she is super religious, kind of puts a dent in it. I have done what I can to keep her happy despite this, but after 10 years I'm starting to break down a bit. I'm pissed at humanity for these kinds of fuck-o existing on both sides of the gender-scale. I'm heavily debating with myself if I should go all out on my nation's national holiday tomorrow and drive of a fucking cliff. I just wish that bitch would care for one fucking second.

She is barren? I'm confused with the no children and super religious.