What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

1 hour ago, Mr.Otaku said:

So you know Skyrim modding but not know traffic...

Spoiler

lol, I know, with cars clogged roads, otherwise I would not have uploaded these gifs.
but there where I live there is that not, I drive a few kilometers to the German highway and then ...... :classic_tongue:

Spoiler

which you can only dream in America lachende-smilies-0007.gif

25 minutes ago, winny257 said:

lol, I know, with cars clogged roads, otherwise I would not have uploaded these gifs.
but there where I live there is that not, I drive a few kilometers to the German highway and then ...... :classic_tongue:

which you can only dream in America lachende-smilies-0007.gif

Daaaaaamn my dude here be livin the fast and the furious life and shiet! Look how wild he be laughin!

Seriously though, Autobahn is the fucking bomb.

15 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Daaaaaamn my dude here be livin the fast and the furious life and shiet! Look how wild he be laughin!

Seriously though, Autobahn is the fucking bomb.

yes it makes a Giants of fun, if your car is 400 km / h fast, then you can drive this on Germany's highways. :classic_wink:

Spoiler

I frikken hate traffic as a pedestrian, trying to cross the roads around here is taking your life into your hands. On top of that we got asshole bicyclists ride on the sidewalks with a huge entitlement issue. They expect pedestrians to jump out of their way so they can go oooooooooooooooooooooo "brakeless". Here pedestrians have right of way on sidewalks and bicycles aren't even supposed to be on sidewalks but it's never enforced.

Plus bicyclists are the biggest whiniest pricks on the internet when confronted with their shitty behavior in forums.

19 minutes ago, Daedric_Cat said:

I frikken hate traffic as a pedestrian, trying to cross the roads around here is taking your life into your hands. On top of that we got asshole bicyclists ride on the sidewalks with a huge entitlement issue. They expect pedestrians to jump out of their way so they can go oooooooooooooooooooooo "brakeless". Here pedestrians have right of way on sidewalks and bicycles aren't even supposed to be on sidewalks but it's never enforced.

Plus bicyclists are the biggest whiniest pricks on the internet when confronted with their shitty behavior in forums.

And don't forget the motorcyclists/bicyclists with a go-pros, they often exacerbate the whole thing by whining and making a scene so that they can later upload it get likes and shit. I've had this one guy ram me from the left side because he was going way too fast to stop in time, then he had the audacity to get up and try to talk shit to me. The fucking nerve of these people.

But this obviously goes to car drivers as well. Every now and then some moron will cut into the lane from the front almost making contact, then turning their heads around to stare like absolute retards as if i did something wrong, followed by brake checking, rolling down the window to yell, following around/tailgating when ignored. The most cancer shit is when a biker tries to brake check. Like, talk about being an absolute jackass lol

5 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

Something else I hate is that some people park in handicap zones even though they don't have any problems

There is a special little place in hell for people that park in handicap places... In it.. they are forced to look FOREVER... in utter frustration for a parking spot and never find one..

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

yes it makes a Giants of fun, if your car is 400 km / h fast, then you can drive this on Germany's highways. :classic_wink:

? I don't care about those cars.

But I would like my train transport to be at least a tiny bit like:

I assume they slow down a bit while passing through stations. Most probably due to safety considerations.

30 minutes ago, worik said:

? I don't care about those cars.

But I would like my train transport to be at least a tiny bit like:

Spoiler

I assume they slow down a bit while passing through stations. Most probably due to safety considerations.

Spoiler

this train is a little faster, but this speed create I with my sport plane too.
but there is between train and car\plane, a huge difference! Thrill. *Nervenkitzel* :classic_laugh:

6 hours ago, winny257 said:

HaHa my friend, I live in the countryside, a small village. 
as I went to school 50 years ago, existed here no cars yet, our roads were not suitable for cars.
means of locomotion were horse-drawn carriages and tractors.
as the first car drove through my village, have all children get a day school free. :classic_laugh:

Sounds wonderful.  I live out in the rural countryside and I never go anywhere near cities.  As far as I'm concerned cities are full of zombies and those cursed by the gods and are the domain of the utterly mad.

13 minutes ago, foreversleep said:

Sounds wonderful.  I live out in the rural countryside and I never go anywhere near cities.  As far as I'm concerned cities are full of zombies and those cursed by the gods and are the domain of the utterly mad.

that's how I live :classic_wink:

Spoiler

csm_Fotolia_31231579_M-Startseite-ALR_01

No one takes the "blame video games" argument seriously - even in Congress.  They're just responding to the public's reaction.  The media is by far more violent than video games.  What happens in a video game is fictional.  What happens in the news is reality.  Real violence trumps fake violence any day.

What really ticks me off though is stupid people doing stupid things.  Case in points from TX and OH this past weekend.  I wish these idiots would just take their own lives instead of everyone else's.

When brushing my teeth and couple of bristles dig into the gums a bit too hard so it feels like getting poked by a needle... Doesn't happen very often but dammit it's the equivalent of stubbing the toe against the wall, in a way. Hurts like hell, and the toothpaste in the mouth only makes the pain feel stronger.

Goddammit.

People that think they know what they are doing in a flower bed but actually don't.

Like my mom she was saying how her flower bed looks great and all this and doesn't need any help and then later says that her flowers are dying for some reason and she can't figure it out.

So I go and look at her flower bed and she points out this lovely flower (the lovely flower is her words not mine) this one looks lovely and is the only one doing good.

I take one look at it slap my fucking forehead and go Mom that's fucking leafy spurge no wonder everything's fucking dying it ones of the main noxious weeds farmers fight every year to keep out of their fucking fields as it releases fucking toxins into the ground to kill everything around it so that it can get all of the water and nutrients.

Later I had to remove it as she failed to as she didn't go down far enough like I told her to do as the roots go down really deep.

She was also one of those people that thinks a flower only blooms for so long then goes to seed. So I had to show her that was wrong because most flowers only stop blooming if you do not remove the flowers head after the flower is done blooming as it switches from blooming mode to seeding mode so if you remove the head of most flowers after the head is done it'll prevent the flower from switching to seeding mode and make it keep on blooming well past what it states that the flower will bloom for.

19 hours ago, myuhinny said:

People that think they know what they are doing in a flower bed but actually don't.

Like my mom she was saying how her flower bed looks great and all this and doesn't need any help and then later says that her flowers are dying for some reason and she can't figure it out.

So I go and look at her flower bed and she points out this lovely flower (the lovely flower is her words not mine) this one looks lovely and is the only one doing good.

I take one look at it slap my fucking forehead and go Mom that's fucking leafy spurge no wonder everything's fucking dying it ones of the main noxious weeds farmers fight every year to keep out of their fucking fields as it releases fucking toxins into the ground to kill everything around it so that it can get all of the water and nutrients.

Later I had to remove it as she failed to as she didn't go down far enough like I told her to do as the roots go down really deep.

She was also one of those people that thinks a flower only blooms for so long then goes to seed. So I had to show her that was wrong because most flowers only stop blooming if you do not remove the flowers head after the flower is done blooming as it switches from blooming mode to seeding mode so if you remove the head of most flowers after the head is done it'll prevent the flower from switching to seeding mode and make it keep on blooming well past what it states that the flower will bloom for.

cut off its head (ouch). I couldn't resist looking up terms and came up with this:

A hermaphrodite scared the gods (or pissed them off more likely) so they castrated the head.

They threw the nuts onto the ground where they became a tree.

One of the nuts from the tree fell onto a woman who promptly became pregnant.

Yeah, that makes sense, the poor gardener didn't have anything to do with her baby.

(the baby (let me guess) became the king of greece, and lived a fruitful life)

1554553435_Annotation2019-08-11064303.jpg.0572d99e1d4c46465de48927323862ce.jpg

1987408849_Annotation2019-08-11064653.jpg.f5b2783a4f77ee4f668564d95f6c9179.jpg

1432156469_Annotation2019-08-11070005.jpg.cd0d0f053448d24967f37202a373fe81.jpg

They must've had Whopper day. The biggest whopper won a a prize.

On 8/8/2019 at 11:57 AM, winny257 said:

as I went to school 50 years ago,

Well, you've got that upon me, Winny. I was sucking mommy's tit 50 years ago.

But then I went to school, in America, and learned to...

...Well Thank God for the "honors" program. Otherwise, I would have simply been taught to obediently twiddle nuts and bolts. Focus upon, "Obedience."

Those jobs, leaving fast for distant shores, disappeared before my befuddled graduating class had a fucking chance.

1986. In case anyone cares.

2 hours ago, Pork Type said:

Well, you've got that upon me, Winny. I was sucking mommy's tit 50 years ago.

what, then you belong to older people group, just like me.
and I thought you were a young rascal, cough, because you are always so evil with me.
Actually, older people should stick together, so that younger people learn something.
but sometimes God's ways are unfathomable. :classic_laugh:

edit: In 1986 I was already the second time at the military!:classic_wink:

29 minutes ago, winny257 said:

what, then you belong to older people group, just like me.
and I thought you were a young rascal, cough, because you are always so evil with me.
Actually, older people should stick together, so that younger people learn something.
but sometimes God's ways are unfathomable. :classic_laugh:

edit: In 1986 I was already the second time at the military!:classic_wink:

Winny, I'm never "evil" with you.

Let me see.

"Scheiße bedeutet"

"Shit Meaning." As best as I can relate, "Shitpost."

I never intend to be mean to you. Mischief? Yes.

How does this translate?

16 minutes ago, Pork Type said:

Winny, I'm never "evil" with you.

Let me see.

"Scheiße bedeutet"

"Shit Meaning." As best as I can relate, "Shitpost."

I never intend to be mean to you. Mischief? Yes.

How does this translate?

I understood everything, but why ShitPost, everything what I wrote, I could prove too.
and if somebody that opposite can prove, then I have no problem me to apologize, I have learned to jump over my shadow. :classic_wink:

Just now, winny257 said:

but why ShitPost

Oh, Winny.

Don't you ever joke, even amongst your fellow Germans?

Germany isn't at war with the English speaking West, any more. You don't need to take us literally.

When we "Shitpost," We're usually speaking about something that is true. But in a joking sort of manner.

Do Germans ever do this?

1 hour ago, Pork Type said:

Oh, Winny.

Don't you ever joke, even amongst your fellow Germans?

Germany isn't at war with the English speaking West, any more. You don't need to take us literally.

When we "Shitpost," We're usually speaking about something that is true. But in a joking sort of manner.

Do Germans ever do this?

Oh, actually I am a funny Human, but I have here on this website already seen words and expressions, which made my head shake.
that problem as I said, is the english language, the word quantity is very limited.
what in English speaking countries a joking is, is in other countries if one do not know the English meaning, one of the most serious insults.
these are just examples words, if you say this to someone here in Germany, then there are heavy fines or even imprisonment due!
shit guy, motherfucker, asshole, Idiot and I have seen other words.
sometimes the moderators intervene, but not always, because this website an American side is.

would have He that said to me, then I would have exploded! :classic_wink: