What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

On 8/8/2019 at 10:29 AM, Elf Prince said:

I completely understand you. The city I'm living in is touristic city and we have terrible traffic since May till October. The worst thing is most of the drivers do not stop at pedestrian crossing and every while someone is killed. Mostly children and seniors. Drivers unnecessary speeding through the city and the worst are motorcycle drivers. They do not respect traffic signs and driving rules. They behave like they own the streets. I hate those motherfuckers. 

I love it when some asshole tries to get ahead in traffic. Cutting in and out.. I drive normally. We get to a major light.. and I end up right besides him..

When I was younger I would wave time and time again at that asshole and smile. catching up with him again and again for miles.. lol Always behind him during the drive but as soon as a light occurs.. get either besides him, one car in front or one care in back.

Added fun..

ONce a long time ago I was driving for a company the main truck broke and I was given a much older one. I thought crap.. however this one could go from zero to 45 in a few seconds if you hit the gears correctly.. holly crap. (couldn't really go over 60 without blowing the engine but .. The modified this little pannel truck to carry very heavy loads into areas that was quite difficult to get to with larger longer trucks in a city.. no speed was needed ) In any case, it could sound like a loud racing car.. lol. It was also what we called "Stubby" meaning a very short wheelbase like a standard van or wagon not long.

Anyway.. I was in a shop area of a village where the mileage posted is 20 (perhaps 25 I forget) and someone decided to pull up around the side (dirt ) of my truck. To pass. I wasn't going any slower than I should driving properly.. (professional driver at the time.. can't afford to get fucking tickets) anyway. I see a trike cop (ticket cop) across the street and know the other driver that is trying to pass me can't see him.  I really rev my engine and of course that attracts the attention of the officer. I make like I am going to race him (the guy that is trying to pass me. he has to get in front of me or risk running into the ditch across the road, not much of a choice but to shoot out. 

I point in such a way that the car's driver cant see me to the officer.. and still make out like I am going to jump the light. Remember this thing can rally move. I lurch forward a few inches each time.. revving and such.. lol  AS soon as the light changes the car takes off in a cloud of dust and the cop flips his light and for a few seconds the car starts to slow down realizing he was caught.. then... the stupid fucker decides the cop can't catch him (he was in a sports car by the way)  and then really  floors it.  leaving the trike cop in the dust. ... The cop still continues.. I then drive when clear behind them. and can't see them for a bit. (road curves)  In a few minutes I see a small traffic jam.. there were three cops one in front of the car and two behind it. with the trike in front of all of them. lol.  traffic was slow of course from spectators .. by the time I was passing he was being pulled from the car and handcuffed.

I tapped the horn to communicate to the officers that I was passing (road was tight there so they wouldn't accidentally step back to far) or signal me to stop.. etc. Also, to get their attention to wave at the trike cop and stupid driver. That was so much fun. Made up for all those bad drivers I would encounter for months afterwards.

My last car when I was still able to drive was a 1950s car that I restored from the ground up and I would see the same thing in heavy traffic with someone busting keen to pass me because I was going to slow them down/make them late with my old car.  Often taking silly risks they would eventually pass me, but at the next traffic light there they were no further ahead despite their stupid antics.

1 hour ago, foreversleep said:

My last car when I was still able to drive was a 1950s car that I restored from the ground up and I would see the same thing in heavy traffic with someone busting keen to pass me because I was going to slow them down/make them late with my old car.  Often taking silly risks they would eventually pass me, but at the next traffic light there they were no further ahead despite their stupid antics.

That's pretty much anyone anytime regardless of vehicle, just gotta laugh at their ignorance. XD

God damnit, Ion Fury caved to social justice whining and are going to censor their game. Oh well, guess I got to back up the original assets and put the censored content right back in once those cowards upload their patch.

EDIT: Looks like they back-petaled. Good on them. Not much I can do to show my appreciation being I was never able to refund my copy, thus can't buy back what I already own. But it is nice to see at least one developer wake up to the fact that pandering to social justice doesn't sell.

4 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

God damnit, Ion Fury caved to social justice whining and are going to censor their game. Oh well, guess I got to back up the original assets and put the censored content right back in once those cowards upload their patch.

EDIT: And they're deleting any topics calling them out on their Steam page. No dissenting opinions allowed to the self-righteous narrative. I think I'm done with this game. Fuck modding it and fuck 3dRealms.

Developers really need to take pride in their work instead of aiming for an audience that was never theirs' to begin with. It goes without saying that these shits are afraid of fucking up and offending someone. Well fuck, aren't we all.

1 hour ago, Darkpig said:

Developers really need to take pride in their work instead of aiming for an audience that was never theirs' to begin with. It goes without saying that these shits are afraid of fucking up and offending someone. Well fuck, aren't we all.

If they don't take a stand then what's next? And no. Some of us value freedom in art and literature over the risk of offending someone (that are looking for something to be offended by regardless of intent). Every time they give in to censorship, we ALL lose.

Image result for burning books gif

2 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

If they don't take a stand then what's next? And no. Some of us value freedom in art and literature over the risk of offending someone (that are looking for something to be offended by regardless of intent). Every time they give in to censorship, we ALL lose.

Image result for burning books gif

What ever happened to the practice of giving a disclaimer or warning on the content?  Those that are wiling to see or open themselves up to the experience can and those that have issues can be forewarned and only can blame themselves if the content offends them. We are talking about adults not children here. Children can't make that decision adults can and should

a perfect example for LL is the warning of beast content or the spoiler warning of hard dicks in threads.. If you download it or open the spoiler.. you have nobody to blame but yourself.

16 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

What ever happened to the practice of giving a disclaimer or warning on the content?

Not a reasonable alternative for those that are calling for more and more censorship. Their goal is to have more and more power and influence.....and don't give one whit about actual solutions to problems that may or may not exist in the first place.

It's like me telling you to move your "ugly" coffee cup at work because it is in the way. If you comply, then I demand that you remove it entirely. If you comply to that, then I demand that all "ugly" coffee cups be banned everywhere- making myself the authority on what is "ugly". See my point? It's not about the coffee cup at all.

4 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Not a reasonable alternative for those that are calling for more and more censorship. Their goal is to have more and more power and influence.....and don't give one whit about actual solutions to problems that may or may not exist in the first place.

It's like me telling you to move your "ugly" coffee cup at work because it is in the way. If you comply, then I demand that you remove it entirely. If you comply to that, then I demand that all "ugly" coffee cups be banned everywhere- making myself the authority on what is "ugly". See my point? It's not about the coffee cup at all.

That "Ugly" doesn't work where i work.. or most anywhere I am at or what I do.  If you say that is ugly move it.. I will take it as a personal challenge and find an even uglier one to present the next time. 

Once a long time ago I worked where we could play music. People took turns and tried to be considerate with their choices to entertain all the people where possible. We understood that some times it was something that we'd might not like. Someone started to complain about the music being offensive. They wanted their music to be played (Contemporary Christian.. and yes, it was heavy metal / death metal etc)  All had their turns he didn't want a turn.

Well, everybody else played the worst of the worst selection based on his response. A dozen people or so before he had a chance to play his. (he only played christian music no alternate music or blend like others did. A little classic rock to lighten up the lineup etc)  He kept on complaining.. The bosses didn't want to step in until it became an annoyance and they announced that no more death metal etc. He cheered smiling stated he can now play some of his music.. the boss looked dead at him and stated no more christian music either.

He took it as a condemnation of his religion for some stupid reason. Ignored the reason stated.. that those two types of music was complained about and thus nobody will play it.  Leaving us with more mainstream music which was OK for us. He took it to the HR and complained. He was being "censored"  after HR (local )_ did nothing he took it to the cooperate office.  After that.. all music was nixed.  he made a mistake... he worked on a dock  everybody made his life miserable. Professional (when interacting with him) but hostile and miserable. He complained about that as well.  He was trying to change the nature of the work, employees and everything to suit his needs. Didn't work. By this time the bosses had enough of his shit. The cooperate had enough of his wining and shit. Nobody gave a shit... well until someone actually did. Literally.  Put a turd on his hood.  No witness.. (go figure)  bitched about someone had to see it.. in public.. until someone responded... that nobody gives a shit what is done to him. Nobody will come to his aid. People were sick of his shit and he should go elsewhere. Someone in Cooperate HR did care I guess and transferred him eventually to a different location.  His reputation preceded him and he was surrounded by the employees telling him (threatening him) not to start shit there.  AS I hear it .. he quit shortly afterwards.

I mention the long story above.. as there might be those that condemn "Ugly" cups and might win. They might continue to other things but eventually people will realize the bullshit that they are dealing and the swing will come around the other way. Might take a while but it will. 

Honestly I am not concerned If someone has an alternate idea or believe. Only when they believe it is the best and REFUSE to take any counter arguments or info.

Worst part is that if they ( Ion Fury devs ) didnt caved in, nothing would happen because sjw fuckers are too weak willed and limp wristed to actually DO anything. Just look at Doom Eternal or Kingdom Come. 

All they know is how to bitch, when prople dont give in they walk away defeated and do nothing. All you need to do to defeat them is to laugh in their faces and keep on doing whatever you were doing in the first place. 

Read Vox Day and two of his brilliant books "Why sjw always lie" and "Why sjw always double down" - brilliant little lecture that helps immensly in understanding the sjw cancer. 

15 hours ago, Canaris said:

Worst part is that if they ( Ion Fury devs ) didnt caved in, nothing would happen because sjw fuckers are too weak willed and limp wristed to actually DO anything. Just look at Doom Eternal or Kingdom Come. 

All they know is how to bitch, when prople dont give in they walk away defeated and do nothing. All you need to do to defeat them is to laugh in their faces and keep on doing whatever you were doing in the first place. 

Read Vox Day and two of his brilliant books "Why sjw always lie" and "Why sjw always double down" - brilliant little lecture that helps immensly in understanding the sjw cancer. 

The devs literally could have done nothing and came out on top. They didn't even have to a take a side, they could have just gone on like the issue didn't even exist. The outrage mob would have gotten bored and moved on to their next slacktivist cause within a week.

Since I can't get a refund I'll probably still play through the rest of the uncensored game. But 3dRealms and Voidpoint won't be getting another dime from me. Not much point in modding it anymore outside a fuck you decensorship patch. I can't see a strong modding community building up behind the game now that its reputation has been tainted into the sewers. It is fun watching the censorship monkeys that run the game's Steam forum failing to keep up with the ever flooding in backlash. Now I'm just waiting for all the negative reviews to magically disappear, I know its coming. These scandals are like clockwork.

So depressing. I really enjoyed modding Build Engines games back in the 90s so I was really looking forward to this little revival. But the woke crowd couldn't help but piss all over it. 3dRealms is publishing an upcoming classic Quake style game that will now also be stuck with this scandal's shadow looming over it. Really bummed out about it all.

Witcher doesn't follow the SJW formula yet has all manner of sexuality..  The main character's adopted daughter is bi. A very powerful Sorceress is Gay man hating.. and one of the NPCs you meet early on in the first area is homosexual and has a sad story about how he was separated from his love.  At first Geralt thinks he is talking about a curse of being a Warewolf.. lol He seems to have never even considered that to be an issue. The story is bound with gems like the Cross Dressing elf that Dandelion met.

The key here is each one of those characters were carefully crafted with a deep and rich background equal to all the other characters. Developed with a purpose and meaning for the game and story arch.

The issue isn't the alternate life style content or even SJW message.. IMO. It is how it is shoehorned into a story as a second thought.

Mass Effect had various options for Shepard to hook up.. but fewest was for Male - Male hook ups. People complained... I guess rightfully... Anyway.. they developed much more hookups in MEA and even though they were thanked for it.. there were so many complaints at how weak the NPC character and relationships were. (in general) and specifically alternate lifestyles options.  The devs did better with the relationship you could have Male - Male IMO in the first 2 than they ever did in the last one. Again it is my opinion. It was meaningful and purposeful. Not a secondary thought.

Put content into the games. make it how you want.. that is fine.. but if you put something in..for fucks sakes.. at least develop it fully!  Caving into criticisms of a gaming community can be really bad (in SJW terms not create better fighting mechanics over what you had etc) which has proven to cause commercial failure.. At least if you do.. stop... think.. and do it well with deep rich content etc. If you can't fit such content in for whatever reason... DON'T DO IT.

24 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

what I hate is someone asks to borrow say money and they tell you that they will pay you back and never do. They just keep saying that oh when I get money i'll pay you back

I know those feels, got ripped off by my fucking uncle and brother. Hey, try this policy as it is now the code I live by now. Only lend out the amount of money you won't miss and don't expect back. That way it hurts less and its a welcome surprise if it does get returned. Its the only way I can lend money now.

2 hours ago, Hiderius said:

what I hate is someone asks to borrow say money and they tell you that they will pay you back and never do. They just keep saying that oh when I get money i'll pay you back

Be thankful that they only stiff you that money instead of turning you into a stiff. I know of a guy who killed someone over $5 because he didn't want to risk ruining his winning streak while gambling with the funds.

On 8/24/2019 at 5:02 PM, Hiderius said:

How about when a co-worker asks to borrow 10 bucks... Then, just never shows up, ever again.

They KNEW they were quitting; But Hey -- Thanks for the Ten Spot on the way out, Sucker Motherfucker!

I no longer carry cash.

In your situation, OP, I'm not sure what to say. A good fucking right hook worked back in my day, aka 1983 or so. You won't get away with that, now. You'll have to live with being a chump, or risk jail.