5 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

The dialogue in the background in that video (which I can't quote or LL breaks for some reasons) got me interested and I found Misty Skye and Sofia.

Just wanted to ask, if I wanted to play through Misty's quests with DCL fully active, would I get any conflicts (does she have custom bondage, or might random rapes break scenes. that sorta things) or does it work smoothly?

Bondage items however will not work well on Misty Skye and Summer Skye - due to their body meshe differences. Sisters will also reset their inventory, especially Misty - because "her strap felt off" - because of the bouncing of her huge breasts. Those followers have their own inventory management system. Also to that - sisters have separate animations for dancing. They are topless dancers, so it may break things with DD overall.

Sofia is more tolerable but she has also strangely created inventory. I have made video about Sofia compatibility with Pet Collar. View this as how Sofia Follower is compatible with- and not as how Pet Collar mod is compatible with her. Because i have observed strange behaviour of Sofia with this device - ofc non DCL one.

I don't advise to play or not to play DCL with above followers - which totally depends on you - and they are not being detected by DCL as a follower, and you can give DCL items to those followers, but it may end up in CTD. Also they are not managable by DCL events, like triggering traps. And thats the best for now.

I will not advise for giving any DD item to above followers and make a save game file. It can CTD on loading this save game file later. Actually it happened to me - bacause i'm a jerk for giving DD items to the girls - already knowing that shall be no-no for sandboxed followers like them...

To the quest side - i actually use a lot to freeze all functions of DCL for now, because i already did all quests from DCL. But had a playthrought with DCL enabled by default with Misty/Summer and Sofia. Quests from DCL and also from Misty Skye - were flawless. Had no problems with this. Only problem was that DCL events were holding me with followers quests (Dagonar jail). But when DCL quests were done by me - i could continue non DCL quests with followers, without problems.

While being jailed - it is totally immersion breaking - because your followers will not get bound as you are (but standard game one like Lydia - will). So i would say that: if you like the feeling of getting bound, helpless, or just like DD or DCL idea of traps and consequences of it, or want to realy roleplay it - don't play with any advanced followers.

It's a nice project,but i found a problem that armbinder especially rope armbinder didn't work on the followers,i mean they still join in combat and do some fighting action foe example using magic while wearing armbinder,and i'm sure that i've opened the button of followers can wear armbinder as player

2 hours ago, Acemyth said:

It's a nice project,but i found a problem that armbinder especially rope armbinder didn't work on the followers,i mean they still join in combat and do some fighting action foe example using magic while wearing armbinder,and i'm sure that i've opened the button of followers can wear armbinder as player

I have found three major things that concerns Devious Devices Expansion 4.3a . Because rope devices are fresh in DDx - bugs or other things may happen. Again - this is fresh add to the pack. I have spent whole weekend, and also while i couldn't sleep i decided in the middle of night - that i should give something from myself to the community - if my knowledge would be enough to do it and also test those solutions by myself. I had my doubts and was nervous about posting it. But decided to do it anyway. As i know that i was right and it felt right to post it there. And i'm certainly not the smartest one person here.

So also if there is somebody else like me - having knowledge around how to fix things, even the smallest ones - go for it! Post some solutions if you have found any bugs as i did.

Also you can read my already posted solutions at DDx thread which i have proposed. They were acknowledged to existence by respectful people.

@Acemyth @piotsze Follower bound combat issue predates DD 4.0, it's been around as long as i know even before rope restraints were made. So assuming it's been so long it's also very hard to deal with. I'm guessing it has to do with follower AI, or perhaps something deeper in the Skyrim engine. But i haven't looked into it... Binding followers is mostly just decorative, and they might sometimes just come off anyway so i just choose not to, unless it can really be confirmed being in working state.

Spoiler
12 hours ago, skyrimguru said:

In the .psc file there are two times the sentence i have been looking for. i have both translated but in the game he is still in english.

PSC.JPG

The psc-file is the readable version of the scriptfile. The scriptfile the game is using, is the corresponding pex-file you have to generate via Papyrus script compiler.

The english note is hardcoded. If you want to have a german translation you have to learn how to compile Papyrus scripts. Be aware when you change scripts in DCL you loose the "support warranty" (I like the term... maybe some people think twice before fiddling with mod internal code).

I like to do the papyrus compiling without the Creation Kit. I use Notepad++ with the papyrus compiler as an addon. Maybe you want to learn how to do. Here  and here is a good start.

regards

Rogwar

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

@Acemyth @piotsze Follower bound combat issue predates DD 4.0, it's been around as long as i know even before rope restraints were made. So assuming it's been so long it's also very hard to deal with. I'm guessing it has to do with follower AI, or perhaps something deeper in the Skyrim engine. But i haven't looked into it... Binding followers is mostly just decorative, and they might sometimes just come off anyway so i just choose not to, unless it can really be confirmed being in working state.

Oh... Now that explains why. Thank you! ^^

On 10/5/2019 at 8:34 PM, thedarkone1234 said:

I know, but there is a different ID for the actual instance of a character in a game. If you try moveto or movetoplayer with the ID given from "help" it wouldn't work. The logic behind this is that some objects may have several instances in the game. You will need their specific instance ID to teleport to them or teleport them to you.

But it truly IS possible to create a new instance of an item with the ID from "help". You can use placeatme to create another jack right on top of you. But that means you will have 2 jacks in the game unless you kill or remove one, and I never tested if interacting with another jack than the original can finish the quest.

It doesnt matter which jack you find. player.pleaceatme kill markfordelete

@piotsze @ZaflisI've found that  "puppet maste" mod  can deal some of my problem,once you select your follower as puppet,and told them don't do anything,they will just stand there(ps:they can't walk to follow you) and while combat happend,they still stand there and being bound,even they were attacked,they will do no action to the world.Also you can use the magic in that mod to transport them in front of you,so i can see them whenever and whereever.However,once i told them to follow me or use magic to command them follow me,they could walk and follow but once combat happend,they still join in the combat and do combat action not the bound.I think they use the doll's AI so that it will do no action when combat happend.

edit: well I got my log sheet down to 20 pages. It turned out that lot of the clutter was from Devious Framework cleaning everything. And since I wasn’t using DFW or DFWS for anything really, they got removed from my mod list.

Ok so I’m having the old Randomly Being Sent To Dagonar Prison Even Though It’s Clearly Turned Off bug again. This time however it was in Whiterun during a vampire attack. Has anybody else had this problem recently and knows how to fix it? I do have a papyrus log I can post when I get home, I just can’t post it right now. Also said log is like 87 pages long somehow so if anyone can tell me how to narrow it down... and maybe clear out the junk, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you kindly for any help you can give me. ?

I'm currently doing the Rubber Doll Quest but i can not get into any Dawnstar exterior cell. Skyrim is constantly crashing to desktop. Does anyone by chance know a way to teleport into the dollmaker's house or any other way i can progress this quest without skipping? 

1 hour ago, Ery2 said:

I'm currently doing the Rubber Doll Quest but i can not get into any Dawnstar exterior cell. Skyrim is constantly crashing to desktop. Does anyone by chance know a way to teleport into the dollmaker's house or any other way i can progress this quest without skipping? 

A crashing game is always a clue for some serious modding mistakes. If you can go to Dawnstar in vanilla you should be able to the same in your modded game.

Anyway: type coc DawnstarDCURDollmakershouse after opening the console and your toon should fast travel to the dollmaker interior shop.

Funfact: You can´t leave the house afterwards, because of your mentiond crash to desktop in Dawnstar exterior cells...

If you just shrug and fast travel anyway type coc helgenriverwoodcrossroads after "completing" the quest.

Seriously: correct your mod mistakes or you´ll never become happy.

Thanks for the telepotr command!

About the mod mistake... I'm pretty sure i'm set up correctly now. It is not my first time playing skyrim. Back on the ps4 (without mods) i had the same issue with various zones. At some point i could just not enter a particular zone. Sometimes it worked again over time, sometimes i had to roll back to an older savegame. I even had the same issue with Dawnstar as i have now.

I use LOOT/Wrye bash and SSEEdit to set up my mods. On a previous playthrough i could enter Dawnstar.

Not the ideal solution but i will warp into the house and out of it! Thanks again.

Edit: I might be wrong about having my mods set up correctly. But then i don't know how to spot any mistakes in my current setup using the aforementioned three tools.

@Ery2 Fixing CTD's for Skyrim is for major part done by tweaking your memory settings and crash prevention mods. That may or may not include ENBoost. Your load order has very minor effect in any of that (unless you are constantly struggling fitting in 255 mods...).

46 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

@Ery2 Fixing CTD's for Skyrim is for major part done by tweaking your memory settings and crash prevention mods. That may or may not include ENBoost. Your load order has very minor effect in any of that (unless you are constantly struggling fitting in 255 mods...).

Actually, which is missleading posting in this forum, i'm playing the Skyrim Special Edition. I just read a bit about the memory settings and Oldrim uses DirectX9 which could not manage the VRAM of the recent hardware. SSE uses DirectX11, so memory should not be a problem?! Using a Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti.

Edit: I'm using devious devices se and cursed loot se of course. 

I have a question, i cant seem to sell to the slave trader in whiterun, when i try to sell, it tells me, that i have no prisoners, i do, or i dont get how to make them prisoners the right way by the correct standards, i have searched for the answer here and in forums, the internet and found nothing on what to do.

9 hours ago, Ery2 said:

Actually, which is missleading posting in this forum, i'm playing the Skyrim Special Edition. I just read a bit about the memory settings and Oldrim uses DirectX9 which could not manage the VRAM of the recent hardware. SSE uses DirectX11, so memory should not be a problem?! Using a Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti.

Edit: I'm using devious devices se and cursed loot se of course. 

There is SE version for both of those, and in same place support threads for them. Playing on SE doesn't necassarily make your game much that stable than LE is, in fact i had CTD's when i tried SE as well. My LE is by now much more stable though because mods actually support it. And Skyrim LE is still available from Steam, even though just the link is hidden from public view (there are sources to it). If you play on SE, all your mods should be built for SE so be very sure what you downloaded.

Not to mention SSE will be receiving regular updates from Bethesda and it may break SKSE every time.

@GoodLuke33 Combat captured npcs are delivered to Riverwood inn, there is a slaver.

8 hours ago, GoodLuke33 said:

damn really, so what does the slave trader in whiterun do then, is he listed under DD or DCL?

I couldn't find any slave trader on Whiterun. Do you possibly play a save that was started with a non-up-to-date DCL version? He used to be on Whiterun on old versions, this is why I ask.

On 10/7/2019 at 12:45 AM, thedarkone1234 said:

That's a lot of scrolling backward you did there to find that post XD

That is kinda a solution if the man is a guard. I kinda don't like losing unique NPCs :P

There's an arrow on the right hand side of title of quoted  messages which is a link back to the message.  It's hard to see sometimes but it's really quite handy.

4 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

There's an arrow on the right hand side of title of quoted  messages which is a link back to the message.  It's hard to see sometimes but it's really quite handy.

I know that arrow. I meant the person who quoted me at first must have scrolled back a lot to find the post to quote in the first place responding to a June 2nd post :P

Do you guys know how to deal with refresh problem after i transport to cities or other areas,each time after i use transportion,i found that follower's animation was refreshed ,they still kept an armbinder on their arms but they didn't do any animation on bound but do the original animation.:'(

There are only 3 mods that I consider core for skyrim these days

1. A ENB

2. Legacy of the dragonborn

3. Deviously cursed loot (and the dependencies)

LotD is about to no longer support Oldrim and the Beta for DCL and DDX/DDI is a bit old. Is there any chance of an official chance for an update to SE? There are ways to convert LE to SE unofficially but I have seen that with complex mods (And I think it is fair to say DCL is The most complex mod in my load order) it can be a bit buggy.

if not oh well. I can live with missing out of some of the newer features... maybe.

Thanks for all the hard work.