On 10/4/2019 at 6:07 AM, Xuvish said:

I was working on a quest for Captured Dreams mod.  ... keeps crashing  ...

Anyone have an idea how to fix?

This is the common and generic question "My Skyrim keeps CTD'ing, how do i fix it?" It's asked all the time, and there are hundreds of answers in:

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/39-skyrim-technical-support/

And more can be found with Google. There is not 1 answer that will fix it for you, it's a combination of lots of things. Reading technical things is unavoidable. Finding answers to "How do i force a quest complete in Skyrim" is another general question. You can look up the needed ID's with console "find" command or using TES5Edit. But the guides for that specific problem will explain it better than i can.

Other than that, the instability of CD and incompatibility with latest DD was 1 of the main reasons it was taken down.

5 hours ago, silverburper said:

Has anyone gotten the message you step into the harness right at the start of a fight, the have to go through the fight in a set of chain harness stuff? i had no dd objects equipped at the time, this is the third time that this event(?) has happened at the start of a fight, is this a bug, of am i just super unlucky?

Could be the "self bondage" feature from cursed loot. That can happen at random intervals that you set in MCM, using restraints that you were carrying in inventory. If you didn't have chain harness it's something else. Could be entirely other mod doing it. The feature will be giving you warnings before it happens, unless you disabled them.

Hello i have a problem

I knocked down Leon and now he is in an endless loop of getting knocked down getting back up and then getting knocked down again.

Is there any way of fixing this dilemma without rolling back to older saves? I already tried the standard troubleshooting like disable,enable,moveto player and resethealth

1 hour ago, JulianSchu said:

Hello i have a problem

I knocked down Leon and now he is in an endless loop of getting knocked down getting back up and then getting knocked down again.

Is there any way of fixing this dilemma without rolling back to older saves? I already tried the standard troubleshooting like disable,enable,moveto player and resethealth

Hi, yes - open up console in first person view, and make sure you clicked just once at Leon, and nothing else in the game, than:

kill

than:

resurrect

Might try also after above:

disable

and

enable

Above commands didn't brake Leon AI for me. Used above on Leon to "wake up him" from crouching.

EDIT: Because time is frozen in console - every time you input command you need to get outside of console, to see changes taken place, than get back to console to make another input. Doing above don't click your mouse button anywhere, not a single time.

thanks for the help but kill, and resurrect does not work since he is in the constant state of being knocked down and getting up.

I tried to change him from being essential to non essential but the game instantly switches him back to essential so killing is not an Option.

disabling him makes him go away and when i enable him he appears and goes back to his knocked down and getting up loop even tho is health is always full.

19 minutes ago, JulianSchu said:

thanks for the help but kill, and resurrect does not work since he is in the constant state of being knocked down and getting up.

I tried to change him from being essential to non essential but the game instantly switches him back to essential so killing is not an Option.

disabling him makes him go away and when i enable him he appears and goes back to his knocked down and getting up loop even tho is health is always full.

You could try dropping him down from height? For that you need getpos and setpos commands with console. I'd guess height coordinate is Y axis, but it could also be Z... I mean if the problem might be that he can't find a good footing from ground, that's one way to "reset" that.

There was also a command "resetAI".

5 minutes ago, JulianSchu said:

Is there any way to remove his essential status without it turning on again instantly?

setessential 0 and disable without closing console inbetween commands?

But i have more ideas too ? If it's just a stuck animation, start something else? You could for example enable SexLab debug spells and force sex animation on him.

I tried to cast the SexLab Debug Spell on Leon but it crashed my game. Is there another way to make Leon play another animation?

EDIT: For the second time the debug spells teleport me and Leon decently far away in the Air but no Animation could be played due to him constantly being knocked out and getting up again. 

7 hours ago, JulianSchu said:

Hello i have a problem

Sorry if someone suggested it and I missed it, but did you try using a healing spell on him to force his HP back up? It worked for me when some captured bandits of mine started having the same error...

On 10/5/2019 at 12:44 PM, thedarkone1234 said:

He will be in the Bannered Mare until you get belted the first time. After that he is a hard-to-find moron.

But since you know where he is before the quest, you can always cheat by reloading an earlier save of the same play-through and find his true ID in case you get too desperate and frustrated to find him fairly XD

Ahh, fair enough. I hate chastity to begin with so I always turn the chances of him belting me down to zero.

Spoiler
2 hours ago, skyrimguru said:

Hi

Can anyone tell me how I find this picture to translate?

I cant find it in the Deviously Cursed Loot.esm

20191006_172212.thumb.jpg.c0b853a01e42fbe47a254dd7bb7d533f.jpg

ty

You can find this message in dcur_onactivatecursedcollaractivator.psc.

It translates: Dein Körper verdreht sich in Pein, als Dich die arkane Energie trifft. Als Deine Sinne zurückkehren, berührst Du deinen Nacken und entdeckst ein verschlossenes Obsidian Sklavenhalsband darum. Neben dem Platz, an dem Du das Halsband entdeckt hast, findest Du eine Notiz...

Funny. For the first time I realize there is no German translation in the translation file :)

Will do. I don´t play in German, but still I´m a native speaker. Should be easy but will take time. The translation file has already >900 lines ?

The least I can do for this much fun :)

Is there more than one person out there in need of a German DCL? I´m able to translate the whole thing.

First 100 rows are done; approx. 20 minutes.

Now I´ll play till my bed is calling me ;) Maybe an hour.

regards

Rogwar

29 minutes ago, JulianSchu said:

@piotsze Thanks man this fixed it. Now i can finally play again. I tip my fedora to you.

Thats cool. Glad to help. Remember to set back Essential from 0 to 1 in Skyrim.ini. If you left it - Dragon and Vampire attacks can kill any NPC also. Even important ones.

Peace. ✌️?

On 6/2/2019 at 6:54 AM, thedarkone1234 said:

A minor thing, really, but should be trivial enough:

Is it possible in the next update to cap the minimal sentence in Dagonar to 2 days rather than 1. More often than not I get a sentence of only 1 day (for getting caught pickpocketing usually), and it just feels like a sleep in daycare with far too much introcuctions XD

Just pickpocket the guy, then kill him.  

Just did Cursed Collar quest - it was very fun ?  We need more quests/events like this, when you aren't just randomly looting cursed items, but put them on yourself. It just feels different enough. Maybe some quest, when you linearly dress up in some dungeon, and when finished, transfer to Damsel in Distress? Or - repeatable dungeon, where on start you strip everything to some chest, proceed to next room, and there it it randomly chosen - either you put on yourself simple items and start Bondage Adventure, or more restricted - and start Damsel in Distress. But it is no going back at that point.. Another possibility - linear dungeon with a series of rooms, where in each room you find some items and decide, which ones to put on yourself. Each item is worth some points. On dungeon exit, points are tallied, and outcome depends on clearing threshold.

On a slightly unrelated note - I have an idea/request for a special key, let's call it Cursed Key. It must be

1. quest item, so it can't be dropped, stripped, removed, or sold.

2. Can open any simple restraint, chastity device, or remove piercing from NPC.

3. Can be used in dialogue options to unlock Bound Girls (or other dialogues to unlock someone else).

4. Can NOT be used to unlock anything on player.

5. Can NOT be used in dialogue for yoke removal.

6. Great, if it wouldn't count for "Having keys in inventory" checks.

7. Extra great, if it is usable only when bound ?

It can be a reward for Cursed Collar quest.

Small suggestion for @Kimy

- Make actors unequip their weapons and shields when hogtied.
562217013_hogtiedwithshield.jpg.e9e721694b298b507700cec7fb26533a.jpg

I thought the simplest way would be setting the Weapons Unequipped flag on dcur_pk_hogtie [PACK:0702959A], but while that removes the weapons, shield remains (the image above is the result of this change).
Since that failed, i resorted to changing the dcur_library.hogtie() function.
Obviously, you don't need any pointers on how to do that, nevertheless, here is what i did:

Spoiler

Function hogtie(actor a)
	If a == libs.PlayerRef
		Game.ForceThirdPerson()
		Game.SetPlayerAIDriven(True)
	Else
		a.SetRestrained(True)
		a.SetDontMove(True)
	EndIf
	a.additem(dcur_steelshackles, 1, true)
	a.equipitem(dcur_steelshackles, absilent = true)	
	if a != libs.PlayerRef
		ActorUtil.AddPackageOverride(a, dcumenu.dcur_pk_hogtie ,99)
	endif
	a.EvaluatePackage()
;/--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
	>>> By Roggvir: to unequip any weapon and shield.
		NOTE: it seems to work only if we do it AFTER the package override.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/;
	armor _shield = a.GetEquippedShield()
	if _shield
		a.UnequipItem(_shield, false, true)
	endIf
	weapon _weapon = a.GetEquippedWeapon(true)
	if _weapon
		a.UnequipItem(_weapon, false, true)
	endIf
	_weapon = a.GetEquippedWeapon(false)
	if _weapon
		a.UnequipItem(_weapon, false, true)
	endIf
	spell _spell = a.GetEquippedSpell(1)
	if _spell
		a.UnequipSpell(_spell, 1)
	endIf
	_spell = a.GetEquippedSpell(0)
	if _spell
		a.UnequipSpell(_spell, 0)
	endIf
;/--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
	<<< By Roggvir: to unequip any weapon and shield.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/;
endFunction

10 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You can find this message in dcur_onactivatecursedcollaractivator.psc.

It translates: Dein Körper verdreht sich in Pein, als Dich die arkane Energie trifft. Als Deine Sinne zurückkehren, berührst Du deinen Nacken und entdeckst ein verschlossenes Obsidian Sklavenhalsband darum. Neben dem Platz, an dem Du das Halsband entdeckt hast, findest Du eine Notiz...

Funny. For the first time I realize there is no German translation in the translation file :)

Will do. I don´t play in German, but still I´m a native speaker. Should be easy but will take time. The translation file has already >900 lines ?

The least I can do for this much fun :)

Is there more than one person out there in need of a German DCL? I´m able to translate the whole thing.

First 100 rows are done; approx. 20 minutes.

Now I´ll play till my bed is calling me ;) Maybe an hour.

regards

Rogwar

In the .psc file there are two times the sentence i have been looking for. i have both translated but in the game he is still in english.

PSC.JPG

11 hours ago, piotsze said:

@Zaflis & @JulianSchu :

Skyrim.ini settings :

[General]
bEssentialTakeNoDamage=0

[Combat]
bEssentialTakeNoDamage=0

[Water]
bEssentialTakeNoDamage=0

[Gameplay]
bEssentialTakeNoDamage=0

Than kill Leon by console... ~.~

The dialogue in the background in that video (which I can't quote or LL breaks for some reasons) got me interested and I found Misty Skye and Sofia.

Just wanted to ask, if I wanted to play through Misty's quests with DCL fully active, would I get any conflicts (does she have custom bondage, or might random rapes break scenes. that sorta things) or does it work smoothly?

I'm unable to find the item for the quest just after meeting Chloe, it doesn't appear to spawn on any of the imperial corpses.  What is the item id, or is there a hidden corpse I don't know about? The quest marker points to the passage without changing location even after using the passage.

2 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

That's a lot of scrolling backward you did there to find that post XD

That is kinda a solution if the man is a guard. I kinda don't like losing unique NPCs :P

LOL!!! Have you ever been looking for something in a thread, came across something funny and replied, hit enter, then said....um why did I do that?  ?Well it happens to me a lot.  Don't drink and internet, have someone else take over the keyboard if you do. Be safe. 

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

My follower has arrow quiver sometimes poking upwards when rape event happens to player.

Good point, i forgot to handle the arrows.
I will make the neccessary adjustment in my modification, hopefully Kimy will do the same in next update (if there will be any - and by that i dont mean to imply there wont be one, or more, ...whatever :)).

1 hour ago, Reaper121 said:

I'm unable to find the item for the quest just after meeting Chloe, it doesn't appear to spawn on any of the imperial corpses.

I'll write it into spoiler:

Spoiler

The item is a note, found on a corpse in the room with spiders.
Maybe you found it and didn't notice, because you are expecting something else?
Btw. i am not sure if picking it up is enough, maybe you need to actually read the note - so check your inventory and read any unread notes you have.

If that fails, the note you need is dcur_chloequest_helgen_note "Torn Note" [BOOK:310DE977]

(obviously adjust the formID according to your loadorder - 31 is where DCL is in my loadorder, yours will be different).
But before you use additem to get it, consider the possibility that if the note was truly missing, it may indicate a deeper problem which would be best corrected before you go any further (depending on what the problem is, you may waste your time trying to play until you reach another dead end, one that may be impossible to work around it).