6 hours ago, seanthiar said:

Just checked - false. I even started a new char put some cuffs on and got to a vendor - No dialog option and and same at the blacksmith. I know there are mods that adds these options but if you don't install them you don't have the options. Even the dollmaker - she gives you the dialog but the last she says is she can't unlock you.

If you say so....

dcur_bondageadventurequest_dlg_bTopic "I have been locked in restraints. Can you please help me?" [DIAL:0x060A7C]

Copied from Cursed loot esp.

The option really is on the Bondage Adventure Page from Cursed Loot. It is page 13. As I told before, there is a catch. The Dialog has more the one possible outcome.

It is a quest option and you can end on a Bondage Quest rather than get rid of your restraints in default settings. Just what you suggested without beeing restricted to Kahjit caravans. You can adujst the setting to a 100% rescue option. Just set the Unlock full set as the only valid option.

I milled through the scripts to a certain degree to find the timer or whatever Kimy used to make this option appear. But after the third cross reference thought to myself: " Why? Just to prove I´m right?" Stupid me.

Believe it or not: It is part of DCL.

regards

17 minutes ago, Rogwar002 said:

If you say so....

dcur_bondageadventurequest_dlg_bTopic "I have been locked in restraints. Can you please help me?" [DIAL:0x060A7C]

Copied from Cursed loot esp.

The option really is on the Bondage Adventure Page from Cursed Loot. It is page 13. .......

regards

Happens only when bondage quest is active - if not ..... and what about when you don't use DCL ? I'm not talking about special quests where there is an option. It's about a more generic help included in DDa, DDi or DDe.

1 hour ago, seanthiar said:

Happens only when bondage quest is active - if not ..... and what about when you don't use DCL ? I'm not talking about special quests where there is an option. It's about a more generic help included in DDa, DDi or DDe.

No, it hasn't got anything to do with the real bondage adventure quest actually. It's just that we don't know what makes it so "Can you help me with these restraints?" dialog itself sometimes just doesn't appear. If it never appears then you might really be blocking it some way, either mod conflict or even broken save. I know firsthand how easy it is to break a save. Like i kept disabling mods from my current setup to the point that when i fresh installed DCL, not even solicitation triggered any sex animations neither with male or female and without chastity... Checking with resaver, indoors there were only 4 active scripts too. I had used a savecleaner too, so even that could have broken things. Shame though, i wanted to try the bound animations part some have troubles with ?  I fully assume armbinder sex animations are still working.

7 hours ago, hththt666777 said:

Is it possible to disable the loot/trap part in mcm and use the other „socializing“ functions with NPCs around?

Yes. basically if you set the chance for an event to happen to 0 and he effect of arousal on that chance to 0, then traps will never trigger but all the other functions will work, including solicitation, rape, aroused self-bondage, crime handling and a few quests such as chloe, leon and bound queen. (probably missed something here XD)

(do note, however, that some functions, such as the rubber doll quest, can only be triggered by traps)

5 hours ago, hththt666777 said:

Possible to disable the quests aswell so really just the „passive“ stuff in lack of better term?

For the most part yes - I think there are a few bits that you can't disable in the MCM menu right now, like the alternate crime system.  There may be console options around that - I haven't tried them myself as I don't have any other alternate crime mods I care to use.

Most of the quests are triggered by the player directly (talking to DCUL NPCs, or in a few cases picking up specifically placed cursed items in the world) so are easily avoided.  The more extreme outcomes are usually either cursed events that you can set to 0% (or disable entirely if you aren't using the traps anyway) or are dialogue outcomes you can set to 0% chance to happen.  If you do end up in a quest you don't want to do - the Free Me option generally works fine to stop the quest and remove quest devices.

So I just installed 8.3 on a clean save/new game, haven't used DCL since 7.3.  Everything works fine for me except the core function, that is opening up items doesn't trigger traps.   I played around in the new prison, used some dialogues, all that seems to work fine.  But opening chests and what not doesn't work, I put the debugging messages on to confirm.  Previously if this happened, I'd remove DCL, clean the save and reinstall.  But no luck this time.  Anyone else?

7 minutes ago, mrtauntaun said:

So I just installed 8.3 on a clean save/new game, haven't used DCL since 7.3.  Everything works fine for me except the core function, that is opening up items doesn't trigger traps.   I played around in the new prison, used some dialogues, all that seems to work fine.  But opening chests and what not doesn't work, I put the debugging messages on to confirm.  Previously if this happened, I'd remove DCL, clean the save and reinstall.  But no luck this time.  Anyone else?

What level is your character?  I believe there is a minimum level for any traps to trigger.  I *think* it is either level 3 or 5.

My character just started moving at a slower speed as if hobbled by a devious device. 

She has no devices equipped on her.

This is the case no matter what type of armor is on even with no armor.

Anyone know what could be causing it and how to fix?

Thanks,

21 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

My character just started moving at a slower speed as if hobbled by a devious device. 

My guess is your "Horny buff" wore off and your carryweight got reduced. Solution is to increase arousal again or drop/sell some stuff, or disable the buff from MCM.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

My guess is your "Horny buff" wore off and your carryweight got reduced. Solution is to increase arousal again or drop/sell some stuff, or disable the buff from MCM.

Horny buff did not wear off.  Arousal is at 100.  Load weight is not the issue.  I only have a carry weight of 58 now.

I am moving to what to appears to be about 70% speed I had when I started at level 1.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

I am moving to what to appears to be about 70% speed I had when I started at level 1.

Do you have (or uninstalled) any milkmod, realistic needs or pregnation related mods? There are other mods too that can cause that, not just those. Check active effects first.

You can always try temporarily "player.modav speedmult 30" would up that to 100%. But if it fixes itself you'd have 130% and have to reverse it with -30.

13 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

Horny buff did not wear off.  Arousal is at 100.  Load weight is not the issue.  I only have a carry weight of 58 now.

Thanks

This happened to me a few times before. Twice at some stage of prison escape and others randomly when unlocking certain items. If (and make sure that is the case), you have no DD equipped on you and have no buffs that slow your speed (estrus impregnation slows you at some point, for example), it is safe to use the console to manually fix your speedmult, and it should not affect future changes when you get equipped with more DD items.

4 hours ago, Xuvish said:

This is the case no matter what type of armor is on even with no armor.

Anyone know what could be causing it and how to fix?

Thanks,

Console command>>>click on PC>>>Tab>>>value>>> look for speedmult (if it is negative>>> setav speedmult [x] where x is the opposite of the current value ( if the value is -8 x=8)

1 hour ago, Garagulu said:

when i look for status in debug section, my player in always "not vulnerable to rape" or something like that... even if she is nude, aroused disarmed  night time ecc ecc

-public indecency is not working, simply it does not work....message popup says something than nothing

About the public indecency, try masturbating a few times in front of a guard to gurantee it really doesn't work. Sometimes it's just a bit weird how NPC's notice or do not notice your actions (I have been noticed through walls and missed in plain sight).

As for the debug, I would suggest to disable and enable rape via the checkbox (top of the rape tab). Also, sometimes the debug section just doesn't catch up on your "rapability" fast enough, but you actually are vulnerable and will get raped. Another option is you are below the minimum arousal or something. The final test is to just stand in front of a potential rapist (whatever you set in MCM to be such) and answer the rape criterias (whatever you set for that as well) and see if something happens. Should happen in about a minute.

2 hours ago, Garagulu said:

Console command>>>click on PC>>>Tab>>>value>>> look for speedmult (if it is negative>>> setav speedmult [x] where x is the opposite of the current value ( if the value is -8 x=8)

I have PC and accessed the console command by pressing `.

I typed in find speedmult got the following result

GLOB zbfSeetingSpeedMult(09008A4A)

I typed in the same command on a fresh start and got the same result.

I have never made any changes before in the console.  Please walk me through step by step how to do it.

I am on a PC with LE edition.

Thanks,

5 minutes ago, Hawkhunter347 said:

Hey, so i play with PoP and DCL at the same time, and wanted to know if there was a way to disable DCL from overriding PoP? I know Kimy said something about a lot of features tied up to the Crime overhaul of DCL a while ago, and wanted to know if its a case of having to disable DCL if i want to play with PoP

There should be a slider in the Prison page of the MCM for chance to use pop set it to 100, and if you get sent to jail it should be through pop, won't prevent dcl from doing something other than jail though.

2 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I have PC and accessed the console command by pressing `.

I typed in find speedmult got the following result

GLOB zbfSeetingSpeedMult(09008A4A)

I typed in the same command on a fresh start and got the same result.

So in the console, just type this:

player.modav speedmult 30

That will increase your speed by 30. If you want to see how much your current speedmult is, click player and you should see a list of text on the left. Point mouse over "values >" and press Shift key. You will now see the speedmult.