42 minutes ago, piotsze said:

But, but, but why did they do that... ?! ?

they removed legendary edition long ago but now they actually removed the separate DLC packs from the store so its no longer possible to buy oldrim and the DLC even if you go into the DLC section of skyrim in your library it will show as "no dlc aviable"

but i think kinguin still might have keys for legendary edition if youre lucky

Edit: just checked skyrim LE sells for about 7$(euro in my case) on kinguin

2 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

Fast travelling isn’t a problem since I left it on. My main problem is Vekel doesn’t give you any hints as to where in Skyrim the blasted thing is, for all I know it could be in a cave I haven’t discovered over by Markarth when I’m at Riften. What I think I’m just gonna do for now is just spawn the item into my inventory since I can’t seem to find the shipment chest. Thank you for the help though.

Tried if it might be in the Dragonborn DLC's continent? Make sure the quest is being tracked in the quest journal. There was 1 quest you can find from any draugr or bandit boss's chest too. But it doesn't matter at all which one you try because all the chests have the same chance of spawning it.

Spoiler

If you save game before opening the chest it might just spawn next time you open. Or load game and try again.

1 hour ago, piotsze said:

Also in the comments on that are the 3 DLC's Steam store links. I guess there just isn't a whole Legendary edition package anymore, but it's just the same to get separated DLC's. Expensive now though and might not get discounts.

1 hour ago, TeaAndBiscuits said:

BUG V8.3: Sasha's vibrator not in her or her toy box. Makes the vibrator control rather useless. :(

It's not in toybox. You go through dialogue options with Sasha - adding more and more restraints - you literally dress her up from tip to toe. Add ALL possible restraints on her via all dialogues. Wait awhile than go to her dialogue again. New dialogue will appear after minute or so - there will be available dialogue on her to put inside her both plugs. No kidding. Try it only via dialogue. Than you can press the magic button on remote controller! ?

Best "ooohs!" and "aaahs!" are when giving her "No Mercy" (max vibrations). :classic_angel:

Edit: start by putting collar on her. She might be reluctant without it... ?

7 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

I know Steam is no longer listing the Legendary Edition but you should be able to buy it through Humble Bundle. You’ll be paying like $53 but you’ll at least get it.

yeah, i heard all about that, i find its rather gay to do that, it basically forced me to switch to SSE and i had to find mods with only SSE ports and tags, ive broken my game many many times at that end of the stick, i had SLE or Skyrim witch ever gave you all the dlc included, at one point and its pretty dumb should i have to buy it again, thanks Bethesda and steam.

33 minutes ago, GoodLuke33 said:

yeah, i heard all about that, i find its rather gay to do that, it basically forced me to switch to SSE and i had to find mods with only SSE ports and tags, ive broken my game many many times at that end of the stick, i had SLE or Skyrim witch ever gave you all the dlc included, at one point and its pretty dumb should i have to buy it again, thanks Bethesda and steam.

In case you haven't noticed Bethesda was quite the douche lately.

@Kimy few thing to consider improve:

1. Auto Masturbate everywhere not matter wat
    • Current dcur_clocktickScript script use:

;Sex attacks, shame animation and collar punishment, but make another check for SL animation and combat first.
      if libs.playerRef.IsInCombat() || libs.IsAnimating(libs.playerRef)				
      	return
      endif

need check bleeding and unconscious too like:

;Sex attacks, shame animation and collar punishment, but make another check for SL animation and combat first.
      if libs.playerRef.IsInCombat() || libs.IsAnimating(libs.playerRef) || libs.playerRef.IsBleedingOut() || libs.playerRef.IsUnconscious()
      	return
      endif

and the random

If Utility.RandomInt(0, 99) < 33 

to start PC and Follower Masturbation; Better if also check for Location and ActorExibiinist like 

If (Utility.RandomFloat(0.0, 99.9) < 0.5) && (dclibs.isInSafeLocation() || libs.Aroused.IsActorExhibitionist(Follower))

and

If (Utility.RandomInt(0, 99) < 33) && (dclibs.isInSafeLocation() || libs.Aroused.IsActorExhibitionist(libs.playerRef))

at less optional, remember public nudity and sex are crim. Also in dcur_library add SexLab.ValidateActor to masturbate function:

function Masturbate(actor a, bool feedback = true)	
      	If !(SexLab.ValidateActor(a))
      		return
      	EndIf
      	sslBaseAnimation[] Manims 

2. SD+ try to pull me to Dream Word when sleeping in prison
    • I now is SD+ compatibility problem butt is bether if fix on DCLoot by temporally deactivate SD Dreamword when PC is in DCLoot prison.
  3. Prison Waterbol generate bottle when drink water and RND installed
    • Current dcur_prisonQuestScript script use:
      Water = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00047FAE, "RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp") As Potion
      and is better 
      Water = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x5968, "RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp") As Potion
      and cud be good include "Bathing in Skyrim"  compatibility on Waterbol Wash option:
      			libs.notify("The water is not the most fresh, but it is good enough for washing off some dirt and sweat." , messagebox = true)			
      			If Game.GetModByName("Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp") != 255
      				mzinBatheQuest BatheQuest = Quest.GetQuest("mzinBatheQuest") as mzinBatheQuest
      				if BatheQuest
      					BatheQuest.ShowerActor(Libs.PlayerRef, None)
      				endif
      			EndIf
      			Libs.SexLab.ClearCum(Libs.PlayerRef)

4. Estrus Attack from any plant.
    • estrus tentacle are common related to wet places at lees from my point of view, on dat case i prefer they only come from fungus at lees optional a possible solution cud be use the harvest sound of the flora like this on dcur_library:
      	if chance < dcumenu.estrusplantattack && hasEstrus() && (dcumenu.estrusincity || !isInCity())
      		if ((oref.GetBaseObject() as Flora).GetHarvestSound() == (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0BAD13, "Skyrim.esm") As SoundDescriptor))
      			dcur_estrusattack(tentaclesonly = true)		
      			return true	
      		endif

@Kimy Is this a mistake? or am i misunderstanding what the dcur_library . stealfollowerkeys() function is for?

Spoiler

function stealfollowerkeys(bool standardkeysonly = false, actor thief = None)
	if !dcumenu.enablefollowersupport
		return
	Endif
	Actor Follower
	ActorBase FBase	
	int i = dcur_followerlist.GetSize() - 1	
	while i >= 0
		Follower = dcur_followerlist.GetAt(i) As Actor		
		FBase = Follower.GetActorBase()
		If (Follower.GetDistance(Player) < 1000.0) && (isValidFollower(Follower) || Follower.IsPlayersLastRiddenHorse())
			dcur_removekeys(Follower, standardkeysonly, thief)			
		endif
		i -= 1
	EndWhile
endfunction

First, is the check for isValidFollower() needed?
The actor is taken from dcur_followerlist, and afaik the only code that ever adds actors into that list is in dcur_library and all of those three occurences of dcur_followerlist.AddForm() (one of them commented out) are already inside a condition block that checks if the actor isValidFollower().
So, just being in dcur_followerlist should be enough, no need for that condition check.

But the reason i post this is the check for IsPlayersLastRiddenHorse().

Why? Is this not for normal followers?
I understand that maybe there are some hybrid followers out there, that can maybe also serve as a mount, but even then, why care if it is player's last ridden horse?
One thing is sure though - having that condition prevents the function to run on normal followers (or any that just isn't player's last ridden horse).
Is it a mistake, or am i misunderstanding its purpose?

EDIT: Sorry, i read it wrong. It doesn't prevent normal followers, but at the very least, it seems unneccessary to have that check for IsPlayersLastRiddenHorse().

2 hours ago, TeaAndBiscuits said:

In case you haven't noticed Bethesda was quite the douche lately.

aren't they always, i thought that was case standard practice.

7 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

Because they want you to buy their pretty new Special Edition version and use mods for that instead, I guess.

which almost always breaks skyrim special edition unless you find your specific mod or find a way to make it run correctly yourself from old rim.

4 hours ago, piotsze said:

It's not in toybox. You go through dialogue options with Sasha - adding more and more restraints - you literally dress her up from tip to toe. Add ALL possible restraints on her via all dialogues. Wait awhile than go to her dialogue again. New dialogue will appear after minute or so - there will be available dialogue on her to put inside her both plugs. No kidding. Try it only via dialogue. Than you can press the magic button on remote controller! ?

Best "ooohs!" and "aaahs!" are when giving her "No Mercy" (max vibrations). :classic_angel:

Edit: start by putting collar on her. She might be reluctant without it... ?

also had a problem with this on SSE with 6.4 but i think thats just because its an old version. and the silver blood inn in markarth crashed SSE with the DCL 6.4.

Ok, I got a really strange problem and I can't figure it out.

So I decided to install this mod again (on my current playthough save), and like last time, I really like it. Everything works fine, except for one thing.

All the restrains won't show up on my character. But, when I add them manually via console or additemmenu, they are showing up on my character!

I've tried changing my load order, first installing devious devices load skyrim, save, close, then cursed loot, manually made meshes folder for bodyslide... nothing seems to work.

I use yiffy age, can that be the problem?

Is this a common problem? I can't find anything online.

Looking forward for your support!

21 minutes ago, bluewolfie said:

Ok, I got a really strange problem and I can't figure it out.

So I decided to install this mod again (on my current playthough save), and like last time, I really like it. Everything works fine, except for one thing.

All the restrains won't show up on my character. But, when I add them manually via console or additemmenu, they are showing up on my character!

I've tried changing my load order, first installing devious devices load skyrim, save, close, then cursed loot, manually made meshes folder for bodyslide... nothing seems to work.

I use yiffy age, can that be the problem?

Is this a common problem? I can't find anything online.

Looking forward for your support!

Do you have IEquip, from what I've seen in this thread a few times that causes those problems.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v83-2019-05-07/?do=findComment&comment=2716828

That post has a patch if you do, don't know if it works I don't use IEquip myself.

@Kimy I believe this be a minor bug in dcur_library . DrugHer()

The sequence of condition checks for pickone has two checks for value 5:

elseIf pickone == 5
		a.equipItem(dci.TheSecondBrain, true, false)
	elseIf pickone == 5
		a.equipItem(dci.ElendrsFlask, true, false)

...as a result, the ElendrsFlask cannot ever be selected.

Considering the circumstances, i think the easiest fix is to extend the range of values for pickone to start from zero:

Spoiler

if !dcumenu.hasSkoomaWhore() && !dcumenu.hasMME()
        pickone = 0 ; used to be 1
    elseIf dcumenu.hasSkoomaWhore() && !dcumenu.hasMME()
        pickone = Utility.RandomInt(0, 13) ; used to be (1, 13)
    elseIf !dcumenu.hasSkoomaWhore() && dcumenu.hasMME()
        pickone = Utility.RandomInt(14, 21)
    elseIf dcumenu.hasSkoomaWhore() && dcumenu.hasMME()
        pickone = Utility.RandomInt(0, 21) ; used to be (1, 21)
    endIf
    if pickone == 0 ; used to be 1
        a.equipItem(dcumenu.skooma, true, false)
    elseIf pickone == 1 ; used to be 2
        a.equipItem(dci.RoseOfAzura, true, false)
    elseIf pickone == 2 ; used to be 3
        a.equipItem(dci.BoethiasDeception, true, false)
    elseIf pickone == 3 ; used to be 4
        a.equipItem(dci.ThiefsDelight, true, false)
    elseIf pickone == 4 ; used to be 5
        a.equipItem(dci.TheSecondBrain, true, false)
    elseIf pickone == 5
        a.equipItem(dci.ElendrsFlask, true, false)

@Kimy very highly likely another bug in dcur_library . dcur_StartDashaItems()
Variable dontequip is switched to true if player enabled debug logging in MCM.

As a result, if player is already wearing a collar/gag/blindfold, the check whether existing item can be manipulated and a different item equipped instead, will not be done if the player has debug logging enabled.

I believe the desired effect is that the debug logging option only controls whether a debug trace is printed into the log or not, and has no other effect on how the function works.

@Kimy suspicious inconsistency and a bug in dcur_library . dcur_StartRubberSuitQuest()

First the inconsistency:
If the player is already wearing an item occupying suit/boots/gloves/etc. slot, and the item has the zad_BlockGeneric keyword, the function immediately exits, returning false.
This is true for all item slot checks in the function, except when checking for occupied gloves slot - there the return is missing, allowing the function to continue with other stuff.
Is that intended?
Those returns also beg the question, whether the function shouldn't check that all required slots are free, and if not then abort before equiping ANY item (as it is now, the function can equip only some items and abort in the middle, leaving the partial equip on).

Now the supposed bug:
Similar to my previous post, the aforementioned returns are enclosed in a condition that evaluates true only if player enabled debug logging.
Again, this must be a mistake.

EDIT: same in dcur_library . dcur_EquipAradiaRogueSet() (+ missing return at the end of the function)

EDIT2: and in dcur_library . dcur_StartExhibitionistSuitQuest()

EDIT3: and in dcur_library . equipBeltOfShame()

...looks like it is the same in all these equip/start functions, which suggests it is intentional - but WHY?
It makes no sense to me, why would anybody do that??? What am i missing?

I seem to have ran into an issue in the prison, i did the clean up quest but when i was done and after i got raped by the guard the clean up quest started again and all the doors locked so im stuck, it says "speak to the warden" but when i do i only get the standard 3 dialogue choices, the doors are locked so i cant clean up the piles since i cant access them and reloading a save ends in the same way with this broken quest

1 hour ago, pappana said:

I seem to have ran into an issue in the prison, i did the clean up quest but when i was done and after i got raped by the guard the clean up quest started again and all the doors locked so im stuck, it says "speak to the warden" but when i do i only get the standard 3 dialogue choices, the doors are locked so i cant clean up the piles since i cant access them and reloading a save ends in the same way with this broken quest

How further back in time is the save you reloaded? Any chance you have an auto-save of coming back from the mines? Does this happen if you go on from there too?

Is

"[DCUR] Opened a door.

[DCUR] Door is not locked as required, aborting."
a problematic log output or is it just the log output for checking if a door needs to hit the event for opening locked doors that could trigger a behavior?

Edit: It appears that Deviously Cursed Loot was causing a CTD when trying to enter Frozen Hearth in Winterhold. I removed it and suddenly I can enter the inn proper without a CTD.