3 hours ago, bopmop said:

Hey there, a little bug report:

A bandit surrenders to you. You tie her up.

If you take her stuff and let her go you also get (some not all?) the devices she was in.

Those are dangerous indeed! You cant store them anywhere, they become equiped instead.

Also they seem to be equiped on any dcl device event while they are in your inventory in addition to the events items.

Was testing this part of the mod for the first time and its no big loss to deactivate it, but i thought reporting helps.

Also, those captive enemys (or at least the bandits i tested it with) seem to be attacked in most places where one could find the slave trader.

Those could still be mod conflicts but i tested it against the usual suspects.

Oh and a very small one while im at it: "black leather pony boots" add a sneak debuff but are missing there description in the effects tab.

Thank you for all your work on this mod!

that has never happened to me either, but the part about "the PC equips them instead" might have to do with the "bondage lover" setting where if youre aroused enough she will put them on herself and they cant be dropped or sold

hey guys ! i have an interesting bug... if i wear a straitjacket, the rape feature stop working correctly. i tried without the bound animation filter, same thing. everything works fine with classic armbinder.

what happen is that when i'm about to get raped, the npc approach.... and depending if i wear full chastity or not the behavior change. if not on full chastity, the npc simply disappear without doing anything and the game continue. if on full chastity, either i get a message that they couldnt rape me, and everything get stuck completely, or it take of a chastity device... and then disappear, and i dont get the device back on.

i wonder if anyone else has this bug ?

17 minutes ago, Contemplator523111 said:

How to remove underwear after the quest with Chloe ?

Maybe you installed some "nevernude" body or some body with underwear included? I have never seen that before though. Does it really have anything to do with Chloe quest or does naked body look like that even if you start a new game?

But it almost looks like you are watching Chloe and not player herself? You're not being clear. It is possible to have mods that use different body for player and npcs.

31 minutes ago, Contemplator523111 said:

How to remove underwear after the quest with Chloe ?

TESV 2019-10-17 23-20-23-20.png

i think you installed a nevernude version, chloe in my playthroughs have always been naked use bodyslide and rebuild the body and make sure you click CBBE body or CBBE HDT(if you have HTD installed) then batchbuild the outfits

16 hours ago, Roggvir said:

@Kimy i am not sure if this is a bug or mistake (forgotten leftover?), or actually intended...
Why check IsPlayersLastRiddenHorse() on a follower when deciding whether to remove keys, etc.?
Is it some kind of hack, that the follower is somehow flagged as player's last ridden horse at some point for whatever reason? I am stumped by this. Wtf? ?

For example, in dcur_library . ProcessFollowers():

Reveal hidden contents

function processfollowers(int equipset = 2, int theme = 0, bool destroykeys = true)
    if !dcumenu.enablefollowersupport
        return
    endIf
    actor Follower
    actorBase FBase
    int i = 0
    while i <= (dcur_followerlist.GetSize() - 1)
        Follower = dcur_followerlist.GetAt(i) as actor
        FBase = Follower.GetActorBase()
        if (Follower.GetDistance(libs.playerref) < 1000.0) && isValidFollower(Follower)
            Debug.Notification("Processing follower: " + Follower.GetDisplayName())
            if FBase.GetSex() == 1 && Follower.HasKeyword(dcumenu.ActorTypeNPC) && !ActorIsChild(Follower)
                processactor(Follower, theme, equipset)
            endIf
            if destroykeys
                dcur_removekeys(Follower)
            endIf
        elseIf destroykeys && (Follower.GetDistance(libs.playerref) < 1000.0) && Follower.IsPlayersLastRiddenHorse()
        endIf
        i += 1
    endWhile
endFunction

Similar thing is in dcur_library . stealfollowerkeys()

EDIT: Aaaand i am an idiot - i already asked about it before (didn't get an answer yet, but that is no excuse)

EDIT2: I think this is how the function should look:

Reveal hidden contents

function ProcessFollowers(int equipset = 2, int theme = 0, bool destroykeys = true)
    if !dcumenu.enableFollowerSupport
        return
    endIf
    int i = dcur_followerlist.GetSize()
    while i

i -= 1
        actor Follower = dcur_followerlist.GetAt(i) as actor
        if Follower.GetDistance(libs.playerref) < 1000.0
            Debug.Notification("Processing follower: " + Follower.GetDisplayName())
            if Follower.HasKeyword(dcumenu.ActorTypeNPC) && Follower.GetActorBase().GetSex() == 1 && !ActorIsChild(Follower)
                processactor(Follower, theme, equipset)
            endIf
            if destroykeys
            endIf
        endIf
    endWhile
endFunction

I believe there are some mods available that allow the player to access their horse's inventory.  I could easily see a player keeping a set of keys on their horse if they had that option.

@Kimy nasty dark evil murderous infinite loop bug in dcur_slavetrader_portal . OnRead() event handler:

Spoiler

Event onread()    
    Actor Follower
    if dcur_slavetrader_portal_msg.Show() == 0
        ; need to remember what cell the player was in
        cell playercell = libs.PlayerRef.GetParentCell()
        If libs.playerref.IsInLocation(RiverwoodSleepingGiantInnLocation)            
            ; we're in Riverwood, lets port the player back to where she was
            libs.playerref.moveto(dclibs.dcur_storeplayerpos.GetReference())            
            int i = dclibs.dcur_followerlist.GetSize() - 1
            while i >= 0
                Follower = dclibs.dcur_followerlist.GetAt(i) As Actor                    
                If Follower.GetParentCell() == playercell
                    ; failsafe for parked followers
                    Follower.moveto(dclibs.dcur_storeplayerpos.GetReference())            
                EndIf
            EndWhile
            return
        EndIf
        If !HasPrisoners()
            Libs.Notify("You cannot use this scroll without having captured females to sell", messagebox = true)
            return
        EndIf
        ; remember where the player was, so we can port her back
        dclibs.dcur_storeplayerpos.GetReference().moveto(libs.playerref)
        ; move the group
        libs.playerref.moveto((dcumenu.GetAlias(17) As ReferenceAlias).GetReference())            
        int i = dclibs.dcur_followerlist.GetSize() - 1
        while i >= 0
            Follower = dclibs.dcur_followerlist.GetAt(i) As Actor                    
            If Follower.GetParentCell() == playercell
                ; failsafe for parked followers
                Follower.moveto((dcumenu.GetAlias(17) As ReferenceAlias).GetReference())    
            EndIf

EndWhile
        ; now port the prisoners
        i = dclibs.StartSurrenderAliases ; start of aliases
        int counter = 0
        While i <= dclibs.EndSurrenderAliases ; end of aliases
            If (dclibs.dcur_aliases.GetAlias(i) As ReferenceAlias).GetReference() != None            
                Actor a = (dclibs.dcur_aliases.GetAlias(i) As ReferenceAlias).GetActorReference()
                If a.GetItemCount(dclibs.dcur_slavefollowertoken) > 0
                    a.moveto((dcumenu.GetAlias(17) As ReferenceAlias).GetReference())    
                EndIf
            EndIf
            i += 1
        Endwhile
    EndIf
EndEvent

Both loops marked in red will keep on going unless value of i drops below zero, but value of i never changes inside the loop.

39 minutes ago, pappana said:

i think you installed a nevernude version, chloe in my playthroughs have always been naked use bodyslide and rebuild the body and make sure you click CBBE body or CBBE HDT(if you have HTD installed) then batchbuild the outfits

56 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Maybe you installed some "nevernude" body or some body with underwear included? I have never seen that before though. Does it really have anything to do with Chloe quest or does naked body look like that even if you start a new game?

But it almost looks like you are watching Chloe and not player herself? You're not being clear. It is possible to have mods that use different body for player and npcs.

Thanks for the answer, I guessed to reinstall CBBE. Now everything is working fine, I had to remove some points in Bodyslide

46 minutes ago, SirCrazy said:

I believe there are some mods available that allow the player to access their horse's inventory.  I could easily see a player keeping a set of keys on their horse if they had that option.

Yep, that did cross my mind, but it still doesn't explain the check for IsPlayersLastRiddenHorse()

Let's say some "follower" being processed in that function is indeed a horse (or any other kind of mount) - why care whether it is player's last ridden horse or not?
The point of that function is to remove keys from follower inventories - why should ve treat one follower (or horse) differently just because it is not player's last ridden horse?

btw. if the "follower" is in the list of followers (dcur_followerlist), it already tells us all we need to know (for that function), we dont even need to check if it is a valid follower (if it wouldn't be, it wouldn't get added to the list).

...i think this function is some legacy code that just happens to sort of work, so nobody had any reason to look at it and think it should be rewritten.

@Kimy possible bug in dcur_library . GetHighestBountyFaction()
Flaw in logic, or unfinished implementation - The function goes through various factions to find the one where player has the highest bounty, but the process is not comparing individual faction bounties against each other, but against unchanging zero value in variable HighestBounty.
As a result the function will not find the highest bounty faction, but only the last processed faction which bounty was greater than zero.

Spoiler

faction function GetHighestBountyFaction(bool violentOnly = false)
    faction current = none
    int HighestBounty = 0 ; <---- THIS VALUE NEVER CHANGES
    int n = dcur_prison_crimefactionsList.GetSize()
    While n >= 0 && !ViolentOnly
        n -= 1
        Faction f = dcur_prison_crimefactionsList.GetAt(n) As Faction
        If f.GetCrimeGoldNonViolent() > HighestBounty
            current = f
        endIf
    endWhile
    ; the violent ones take priority
    HighestBounty = 0 ; <---- THIS VALUE NEVER CHANGES
    n = dcur_prison_crimefactionsList.GetSize()
    While n >= 0
        n -= 1
        Faction f = dcur_prison_crimefactionsList.GetAt(n) As Faction
        If f.GetCrimeGoldViolent() > HighestBounty
            current = f
        endIf
    endWhile
    ; there is no bounty whatsoever, current is still None!
    return current
endFunction

I suggest the following fix:

Spoiler

faction _highestBountyFaction = none
    int _i = dcur_prison_crimefactionsList.GetSize()
    while _i
        _i -= 1
        int _highestBounty
        int _highestBountyViolent
        faction _faction = dcur_prison_crimefactionsList.GetAt(_i) as faction
        if !violentOnly && _highestBountyViolent == 0 && _faction.GetCrimeGoldNonViolent() > _highestBounty
            _highestBountyFaction = _faction
            _highestBounty = _faction.GetCrimeGoldNonViolent()
        endIf
        ; the violent ones take priority
        if _faction.GetCrimeGoldViolent() > _highestBountyViolent
            _highestBountyViolent = _faction.GetCrimeGoldViolent()
        endIf
    endWhile
    return _highestBountyFaction
endFunction

(yes, i know, beautifull colors... i must be bored, need more bugs :))

EDIT: btw. the name of the function is a bit misleading, compared to what the function actually returns - even the fixed one.
It wont return the "highest bounty faction", but the "highest violent bounty faction, or highest non-violent bounty faction if there is no faction with violent bounty" - so, if that is not right, then it still needs to be altered.

EDIT2: fixed the fix (forgot the _highestBountyViolent == 0 condition to make sure the violent really takes precedence as the initial implementation suggests)

3 hours ago, Roggvir said:

I don't know how skyrim scripts use variables, but if you define it (again and again?) inside while loop, doesn't it reset to 0 every loop start? And wouldn't using local variables be faster than calling same function twice in a loop? Secondly bounty is bounty, wether it's violent or not they can and should be compared. I would do a bit more drastic changes:

Spoiler

faction _highestBountyFaction = none
    int _i = dcur_prison_crimefactionsList.GetSize()
    int _highestBounty
    faction _faction
    while _i
        _i -= 1
        _faction = dcur_prison_crimefactionsList.GetAt(_i) as faction
        int _bounty = _faction.GetCrimeGoldViolent()
        if !violentOnly
            int _nonviolent = _faction.GetCrimeGoldNonViolent()
            if _nonviolent > _bounty
              _bounty = _nonviolent
            endIf
        endIf
        if _bounty > _highestBounty
            _highestBounty = _bounty
        endIf
    endWhile
    return _highestBountyFaction
endFunction

(yes, i know, beautifull colors... i must be bored, need more bugs :))

Which syntax highlighting are you using?

10 hours ago, barak43 said:

hey guys ! i have an interesting bug... if i wear a straitjacket, the rape feature stop working correctly. i tried without the bound animation filter, same thing. everything works fine with classic armbinder.

what happen is that when i'm about to get raped, the npc approach.... and depending if i wear full chastity or not the behavior change. if not on full chastity, the npc simply disappear without doing anything and the game continue. if on full chastity, either i get a message that they couldnt rape me, and everything get stuck completely, or it take of a chastity device... and then disappear, and i dont get the device back on.

i wonder if anyone else has this bug ?

Is that a straighjacket with or without a legbinder?

If it has a legbinder, it might have a keyword that prevents some animations, then, depending on if you have a gag or not, you might not have any animations left so they event cancels. In that case you will see the last thing on your console is the function getByTag (or something like that) being called to find an animation, but there will be nothing about an animation being found.

Sometimes this function simply fails where it obviously shouldn't, but mostly reloading a save and getting raped again solves this problem for me. It should also work with the straighjacket, assuming you have no full chastity, but it might take more reloadings before you are lucky enough for it to work proeprly...

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I don't know how skyrim scripts use variables, but if you define it (again and again?) inside while loop, doesn't it reset to 0 every loop start?

No, it will not reset. You are not "defining it again and again". The variable gets declared once, and then it exists within the scope of the loop as long as the loop keeps looping :)
Most people often put the declaration outside of a loop, maybe because they mistakenly think it would get "reset" if inside, or maybe they think it helps with performance (which is also false).
Sometimes you can even see that ppl place the declaration after some conditional return, probably thinking that if the condition evaluates as true and the function returns before the line where the declaration sits in the source code, it will save some time/performance, but that is not how it works - no matter where you put the declaration within a scope, when that scope is "entered" all variable declarations get processed no matter at which line they are written in the source (not assignments - if you have declaration where you also assign a value, the value will be assigned at that point, but the declaration will still take effect immediately).

For example, this code is perfectly fine (and it will print the ZERO message, because declaration takes place immediately when entering the scope, but the assignment of value 1 into the variable takes place exactly where you see it, behind the condition block, so the IF condition is looking at variable initialized with default value of 0):

Spoiler

function OperationConfusion()
    if _i == 1
        Debug.Notification("Hahaaaa! The I is 1!")
    else
        Debug.Notification("Hahaaaa! wrong! The I is ZERO!")
    endIf
    int _i = 1
endFunction

And wouldn't using local variables be faster than calling same function twice in a loop?

You mean storing the result of faction.GetCrimeGoldNonViolent() into a variable and then using the variable in the condition AND in the assignment (if the condition is true)?
In theory, yes, BUT it depends on the situation - it will call it twice ONLY if the condition is true - and which is more likely: that the player will have bounty in more than 2 or 3 holds, or the opposite?

Most players typically avoid having bounty in every other hold, so in most cases you wont be saving any time by using local variable, but you may even waste time with its assignement - i did not see the code produced by either variant, but it COULD be possible that using the local variable could add few more instructions to the process, because depending on how smart/dumb the compiler or VM is, it could end up with a code that moves the function result into one register, only to then move it into another just for the comparison, while without the local variable the result may go straight into the register for the comparison - but i am just blabbering at this point, and regardless of what it would be, the difference would be probably so small that it doesn't matter (that code is not THAT time critical).
I opted for saving two lines to make the source code shorter, because i didn't think there would be any practical difference to it.
When in doubt, i think its best to go with whatever results in simpler, shorter, or better readable code.

Secondly bounty is bounty, wether it's violent or not they can and should be compared.

Well, i would also go with whatever bounty is the highest, regardless of whether it is from violent or non-violent crime.
But i do not know enough about the context when the function is/may be used, so i cannot tell which makes more sense - i just pointed it out and thats enough, Kimy should know best.

Which syntax highlighting are you using?

I am using the "DIY code highlighting" :)
...its not in a code tag where you choose hilighting, but normal text pasted into a spoiler tag with font set to Courier and the highlighting is done manually (thats why i say i was bored - it took me half an hour to do just that ?)

16 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

The bug with "take her stuff and let her go" is a problem on your end. Never had anything equipped on me for doing that...

15 hours ago, pappana said:

that has never happened to me either, but the part about "the PC equips them instead" might have to do with the "bondage lover" setting where if youre aroused enough she will put them on herself and they cant be dropped or sold

Hey, to clarify a bit:

Those items are not equipped directly after "take her stuff and let her go". They are put into your inventory and if you try to store them its like you have equipped them.

Also you have to tie them up and then let them go.

I guess its the same with selling, but i havnt tested that yet

No its not the "bondage lover" setting, in that case the PC would comment on it.

I'll try to do some more testing, if its not a common issue i'll report back with the mod responsible.

20 hours ago, SirCrazy said:

I would NEVER do that. ?

Except for 1 or 2...

dozen...

But they will break in the lock often... and jam it... either often... :(

Feature request... MCM option to turn off Walk of Shame.

Reason... its messing with the selection of Prison Overhaul.

Test the settings...

I stole some Fish, and got The Walk of Shame in one of the tests, instead of Prison Overhaul.

I was testing out the crime and prison settings, to get them tweaked just right. Then The Walk of Shame kicked in.

If you're not interested in this feature, then just ignore this post... :)

On 10/18/2019 at 4:49 AM, bopmop said:

Hey, to clarify a bit:

Those items are not equipped directly after "take her stuff and let her go". They are put into your inventory and if you try to store them its like you have equipped them.

Also you have to tie them up and then let them go.

I guess its the same with selling, but i havnt tested that yet

No its not the "bondage lover" setting, in that case the PC would comment on it.

I'll try to do some more testing, if its not a common issue i'll report back with the mod responsible.

I have had this happen as well. Both trying to store the items in a container or by trying to sell them, they would be auto equipped on the player.  Once the item was removed (via struggling, cutting, picking or key) it would behave normally and could be sold or stored. 

Also when bringing the new slaves to the slave trader (found in the Riverwood inn) all the NPCs in the inn (along with the slave trader) would turn hostile and attack the slaves.  Only when all the slaves went into bleed-out could I sell them. If I bring too many slaves at once, some of the slaves would recover before the others went into bleed-out so the combat would never stop.

In the end I gave up on using the bondage spells.

10 hours ago, SirCrazy said:

I have had this happen as well. Both trying to store the items in a container or by trying to sell them, they would be auto equipped on the player.  Once the item was removed (via struggling, cutting, picking or key) it would behave normally and could be sold or stored. 

Also when bringing the new slaves to the slave trader (found in the Riverwood inn) all the NPCs in the inn (along with the slave trader) would turn hostile and attack the slaves.  Only when all the slaves went into bleed-out could I sell them. If I bring too many slaves at once, some of the slaves would recover before the others went into bleed-out so the combat would never stop.

In the end I gave up on using the bondage spells.

Selling slaves is much easier with calm spells. Once you have the master version of it, it is a literal walk in the park, regardless of the number of slaves you have.

But if you aren't a strong enough calmer, always use the book to teleport and sell them before you have more than three...

21 hours ago, damnvox said:

how do i enable bestiality?

You don't. There is no creature content in any of my mods. The one thing DCL allows you to do is not to actively filter creatures when random sex scenes are initiated. The toggle is called "Allow Animal Creatures" in the MCM. Mind you that this feature is provided "as is". I do not support creature stuff, other than offering this one toggle which tells DCL not to actively block it. You probably need 3rd party mods to make it work.

On 10/17/2019 at 3:29 PM, Roggvir said:

@Kimy nasty dark evil murderous infinite loop bug in dcur_slavetrader_portal . OnRead() event handler:

Reveal hidden contents

Both loops marked in red will keep on going unless value of i drops below zero, but value of i never changes inside the loop.

Yikes! Good find!

I love this mod, and there is so much good work being done!

I have a simple idea, for the timed belt (from my other topic):

I like the timed chastity belt in the DD series, and like the message at the end: "You hear a click and can now remove the device, or wear it just a little longer..."

Would it be difficult to add a minor tweak? Something like this: After the belt releases, the player keeps the belt on. After a little while (a few hours? minutes? days?), the belt locks again and starts a new timer, with a message to the effect of "Seeing as how you must really like the belt, it re-locks for an unknown amount of time..."

I think that would be neat.
And if any of this is "easily" doable, I'm more than willing to poke around in some code.

Thanks!

This would discourage waiting with the timed belt. If the belt is timed for 1 hour, and it re-locks after another hour, then if you wait 5 hours it will have been locked again. You'll need to be awake/not waiting to take it off.

Another thing:

Any progress with the spectral restraints?

Thank you again for this wonderful mod!

1 hour ago, pappana said:

i was just wondering if the bikinis you can buy from the dollmaker have the bikini armor tag?

the reason i ask is that i would like to test sexlab survival mod

Edit: such as the combat bikini and the others

I can say that it most likely does not.

It is however not hard to add the keyword to the armours yourself, there is a guide for how to do so in survival's thread, and if you have Lupine00's SLAX, there is a function to add the keyword to the armours in the MCM for SLAX.