31 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Devices can stop functioning, scenes and quests can fail to start, dialogue can fail to trigger, MCM can stop working and game performance can drop.

You can try to use a savecleaning tool so you can keep your progress, but we can't guarentee that it'll work, so we'll never recommend it.

Excuse me but all that is NOT true. If any of that things not works is because some of the variables are not correct and that can be a problem in the mod and NEVER can be caused for clean the savegame. When you clean a savegame and install the mod the game get it as any other new mod.

32 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

The biggest problem is that it can look like it all went fine after not starting a new game, but things can still go wrong behind the curtain. Those little mistakes can pile up like a snowball and cause big issues later on.

All that can be hiddent problems in the mods and are problems that the mods developer MUST solve.

We have that problems years ago but all the mods with that problems has been solved.

Again, the tecnical explanation is big and bored but i can give it to you if you want.

6 minutes ago, GenioMaestro said:

Excuse me but all that is NOT true. If any of that things not works is because some of the variables are not correct and that can be a problem in the mod and NEVER can be caused for clean the savegame. When you clean a savegame and install the mod the game get it as any other new mod.

All that can be hiddent problems in the mods and are problems that the mods developer MUST solve.

We have that problems years ago but all the mods with that problems has been solved.

Again, the tecnical explanation is big and bored but i can give it to you if you want.

The developer of a mod doesn't owe anyone the mod at all, let alone fix bugs in it. Drop the "MUST"s, please.

Anyway, why is this argument going on? Simply do what you think is enough to fix your save, update and continue playing the save. If it works for a month with no new bugs: come here and tell us about it.

If it starts failing many things, figure out why is that (because you seem to understand quite well in the area) and either find a solution and tell us or understand why there is none.

If you already understand that as a fact, for some reason new save files have less problems than old save files (even if you don't get the why), then you understand it probably takes an effort to change that situation. Combine this with the fact that the mod developer doesn't have to make this effort and can instead simply tell you to make a new save because she doesn't owe anyone anything, and that's all there is to it.

6 hours ago, stas2503 said:

I have a problem with the mod, which is observed since version 6.2. When a trap is triggered, devices will be equipped for a very long time. Sometimes it takes up to 10 minutes ... At first I thought that I had a weak PC, but I recently upgraded my PC, but the problem did not go away ...

If you need any logs, I can provide them ...

I had a similar problem when my hardrive was dying.Did you replace your hardrive too while upgrading ?

9 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

There is no need to get hostile over this. I'm just trying to explain why.

I only express my opinion and i think i use correct words. Excuse me if you see that words as hostile.

Is not my intention be hostile in any way. I only want determine if REALLY the problem exist or not.

Seems that you and others persons are totally sure about the existence of the problem.

And seems that you and others persons see stupid discuse about a problem that, in yours opinions, is a REAL problem.

But i not have the same opinion and for that i write theses messages and i explain my ideas.

Because I only want determine if REALLY the problem exist or not.

And i want make it in a cordial way.

19 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

It can, but that doesn't change how the savegames work.

Exactly, because in my opinion, the savegames works perfect and can NOT cause any problem to any mod after make a clean save.

21 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

You're right, but DCUR has a few quests with the Start Game Enabled box checked. Those quests and it's scripts are always active.

Until you stop the quest. Have the tick "Start Game Enabled" not mean that the quest can not be stoped.

22 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

That's true in most cases, but not with this mod. That's why we told you.

WHY??? WHAT is the problem??? WHAT are the things that can NOT be upgraded after make a clean save???

23 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I told you before. It's because of how the savegames work.

And please, when the mod author explains how to use the mod, do what the mod author told you. She said it wih a reason.

That are EXACTLY the things that i want understand. 

As i know, the savegame can NOT give any problem until go corrupt. In all others situations the savegame works perfect and clean the save and install the mod must NOT cause any problem to the mod, IMO, of course.

And yes, of course, when the modder give instructions must give it for a motive. And that is EXACTLY that i want understand. WHAT are the motives, because i not understand it. The explanations that i get for now are not enougth.

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

This thing you quoted means Bethesda themselves reserve the right to all mods (probably even in spite of the modder). It does not say that they give everyone else these rights.

So if you are not a Bethsada employee this does not apply to you, and while LL might not have the lawsuit abilities of a game company, you can expect that violating its terms will get you banned from it.

And since it is totally up to Kimy to decide the rules about her mod, and technically nothing keeps her from saying MaikCG specifically has no rights to even suggest code alterations, then all comments about it are meaningless.

From the point of view of juridical casuistry, I modify not the code of Kimy, but the code of Bethesda. Of course, all this is nonsense, Bethesda doesn’t care what happens if it doesn’t concern criminal offenses. So remain the usual rules of politeness, do not steal the code, giving it off as yours, do not distribute the mod everywhere without the approval of the author, etc. I made something of this to declare me an enemy of the state? ? Count as you want.

Ok. For example. Read this

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57586-maria-eden/?do=findComment&comment=1779931

And no one was hurt that for the sake of compatibility with DD I told how to break the game mechanics of Maria (there with the gag completely blocked dialogues with everyone, that will break the mechanics of DD)?

16 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

The developer of a mod doesn't owe anyone the mod at all, let alone fix bugs in it. Drop the "MUST"s, please.

Sorry, but I think that any developer MUST publish a product that works and MUST solve the problems in their own creation. A developer can NOT publish a program or a mod and leave it because he has the responsibility of its creation. If the developer can not support and update the mod, he must say so and let others do the support, the patches and the updates.

Of course, we are talking about FREE modifications and we do not pay for them and we can NOT REQUEST ANYTHING. From here I send many thanks to all developers who make free modifications.

But that does not mean that problems can remain for all the eternity. Someone must solve the problems, the developer or other people.

That is my opinion and, of course, you can have a different opinion.

29 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Anyway, why is this argument going on? Simply do what you think is enough to fix your save, update and continue playing the save. If it works for a month with no new bugs: come here and tell us about it.

Exactly that i make the past week. And for that i write the messages. Because i not have any problem and i not know WHY the developer and others persons say that is estricly necesary start a NEW GAME.

And i want understand it and know what posible future problems can i have. I not found any in a week.

1 hour ago, Treatedshammy said:

I am so close to giving up here this is just frustrating when I can't see what the problem is. I have reinstalled every mod, followed every instruction as best I can they have had. And I'm still in the same damn spot. The BodySlide program said to load things from the Skyrim launcher first to find the textures it needs, but that hasn't worked. I just can't see where the problem is.

Spoiler

With the linked mod order, the only things not shown on the screen are; on the left SkyUI, and on the right both Life Another Life files (the base and the Devious extention) and annoyingly I can't get a screenshot in game, but some of the textures clearly load (the character clear has boots armbinder and gag on) but then others don't, like what seems to be the hobble dress. I just don't know where I'm going wrong because I'm obviously doing it repeatedly without realising.

skydevious.jpg

First thing i would do is move all the ESM mods before ESP ones in loading order. The order should roughly be:

Spoiler

Unofficial Skyrim patch

Sexlab

SL Aroused

DDa

DDi

DDx

(Most mods here)

Deviously Cursed Loot

Alternate Start - Live another Life

Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn

35 minutes ago, UnEvenSteven said:

While Kimy may not have stated in the description or the change log in the download page that a new game is required she did state otherwise in this post. It's right there in bold, red letters at the bottom of the post.

If you don't like that you a new game is required that's fine, move on and wait to use version 8 (or the next version) when you do start a new game. Or you can try updating to v8 and if it works for you, great. However if your game CTD's afterwards or CL has issues then don't come back here and complain, you were warned what might happen.

I have seen that message but those words in red at the end of the message contradict my ideas and that is why I want to know why it says that.

I play Skyrim for more than 4 years and I never had to start a new game to update a mod. It is only necessary for big modifications like Requiem, SkyRe and similar because they really change many things and really it is technically impossible.

But Nexus has more than 60k mods and I have not seen any other mod that needs a new game to work and less to update.

I have looked at the ESP with Tes5Edit and I have opened it in the CK and I have looked at the source code and I have analyzed it and I do not see any reason that requires a new game.
A week ago I removed my version 7.5, I cleaned the savegame, I put version 8 and it works perfectly.

I have not found any problem in 7 days.

That's why I want to know why the creator says it is necessary to start a new game. And that's why I write all these messages. Because I can not understand why a clean save can give problems.

27 minutes ago, MaikCG said:

From the point of view of juridical casuistry, I modify not the code of Kimy, but the code of Bethesda. Of course, all this is nonsense, Bethesda doesn’t care what happens if it doesn’t concern criminal offenses. So remain the usual rules of politeness, do not steal the code, giving it off as yours, do not distribute the mod everywhere without the approval of the author, etc. I made something of this to declare me an enemy of the state? ? Count as you want.

No enemy of no state. Just a rule breaker in LL. In a manner of speaking it DOES make you a LL criminal, subject to LL punishments such as indefinite suspension.

25 minutes ago, GenioMaestro said:

Sorry, but I think that any developer MUST publish a product that works and MUST solve the problems in their own creation. A developer can NOT publish a program or a mod and leave it because he has the responsibility of its creation.

Then you simply think wrong things. I never published any mod. Laura didn't publish DCL and Kimy didn't publish Estrus and so on. So nobody must publish anything. As long as everything I give is free, it is absolutely ridicolous to make any kind of demand about it. If I gave out a broken product, the only consequence of that is no one would buy. It doesnt make any sense to say I have to fix it, because I never obliged to give anything. There is no respondibility as long as there is no reward for the work in the first place.

21 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

No enemy of no state. Just a rule breaker in LL. In a manner of speaking it DOES make you a LL criminal, subject to LL punishments such as indefinite suspension.

How exacly did he break any Rules?

I only see a Post from him with Screenshots from TESEdit and a info how to make POP work with Cursed loot crime system.

I dont see anything of the stuff kimy dont allow with her license terms.

There is no modified File from Cursed Loot shared.

There is no Patch overwriting Cursed Loot Functions

There is no complete Republishing of Cursed Loot

There nothing wiht other Sides used for Publishing

So which Rule exactly did he broke?

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Then you simply think wrong things. I never published any mod. Laura didn't publish DCL and Kimy didn't publish Estrus and so on. So nobody must publish anything. As long as everything I give is free, it is absolutely ridicolous to make any kind of demand about it. If I gave out a broken product, the only consequence of that is no one would buy. It doesnt make any sense to say I have to fix it, because I never obliged to give anything. There is no respondibility as long as there is no reward for the work in the first place.

Excuse me, but you and anyone else MUST be responsible for your actions. If you do not want to have the responsibility just do not do it. But keep in mind that sometimes, not doing so can be a crime, such as denying help to a person in a car accident.

All actions have a derivative responsibility and that is how life works. It is not related only to free modifications, free programs or things paid. Think a little about it and maybe you can understand it. But this forum is not adequate to discuss these things. If you want, tell me another forum where we can continue discussing this.

So this thread had been an entertaining read on a usually slow Monday at work.

1 hour ago, GenioMaestro said:

Excuse me, but you and anyone else MUST be responsible for your actions. If you do not want to have the responsibility just do not do it. But keep in mind that sometimes, not doing so can be a crime, such as denying help to a person in a car accident. 

I can't help to think that comparing mod updates and lending aid in a car wreck might not be on the same level, unless someone is really trying to stretch things awfully thin. Or comparing mod updates and responsibility in life, for that matter. Had to chime in on this one, since the reasonings went a bit too hyperbolic to ignore.

I stand with the others on this: no one has any obligation, or a right to demand anything in modding. A mod author can consider requests, and implement whatever they fancy. A mod is not made for the people out there, it's shared with them.

(Springtime and hormones. Reddit went crazy as well, for example. )

3 minutes ago, GenioMaestro said:

All actions have a derivative responsibility and that is how life works. It is not related only to free modifications, free programs or things paid. Think a little about it and maybe you can understand it. But this forum is not adequate to discuss these things. If you want, tell me another forum where we can continue discussing this.

Comparing us not giving the answer you want to refusing to help a car accident victim is just wrong.

We've explained to you why the installation and upgrade instructions are the way they are. What else do you want from us?

The way this game works makes upgrading this mod difficult. You can try to clean the save yourself, but it's not 100% reliable so we don't recommend it.

How you do it is obviously completely up to you.

I had a few times where cleaning a save caused problems. The same goes for changing my loadorder mid playthrough, it broke my game once.

I always strive to be as friendly and calm as possible, but you're just going to far.

Demanding things like that is not cool.

Take a look at rule 1 and 2 of the LL guidelines.

https://www.loverslab.com/guidelines/

1.  The biggest and most important thing of this community is that the modders come first. They are the ones who make this community worth coming to, they are the ones enabling you to even play these mods.  Meaning if you don't like the way a mod is going, don't be a jerk about it, they can take the mod in whatever direction they want. Don't like it? Then make your own release and put the work in yourself. Find a bug or issue that needs to be fixed? Don't be a jerk about it and raise your concerns and feedback in a constructive manner.

2.  Don't be a jerk. Seriously, does this really need to be said?

The fact that I had to post the rules twice today makes me really sad.

I just found a shortcut to the Chloe quest that I think is unintended.

Spoiler alert.

Spoiler

When you have to collect some fresh ingredients for the sleeping potion you can use the ingredients you already have in your inventory. If you have e.g. nirnroot, just drop it to the ground and pick it back up and voila, you have a fresh nirnroot. 

This mechanic might need some tweaking, if you want to prevent this.

5 hours ago, MaikCG said:
Will work.
This is not a patch, this is a solution. 
DCL arrest is not turned off, only the level of the penalty at which it starts is increased. DCL prison only for the most brutal criminal.

It breaks a feature that I intentionally designed to be a non-optional core-feature of my mod. It switches off not only the prison but the entire DCL crime handling, including the outcomes I designed for less serious crime. Had I wanted for people to be able to turn it off, I'd have shipped a toggle for it. Your "solution" is making changes to my mod and my vision that I quite obviously didn't want. Which part of that is NOT hostile?

2 hours ago, crazyduck said:

So which Rule exactly did he broke?

I didn't accuse him of breaking any. What he did qualifies what I perceive as an unfriendly act, no more, no less. Together with the rest of the few pages of this thread, it's making me wonder why I am still doing this...

This part is hostile to other mods and the vanila game.
I like 95% of this mod, I like what you give to adjust these 95% to the preferences of the player. But I do not like the fact that you ultimately cram another 5% of the content that breaks other mods and the game itself. Do the same with the other parts - customizability. And there will be no questions.

41 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I didn't accuse him of breaking any. What he did qualifies what I perceive as an unfriendly act, no more, no less. Together with the rest of the few pages of this thread, it's making me wonder why I am still doing this...

You probably do it because you like creating things, because of the overwheling support on your Patreon, because of the many possibilities you get when you make your own world, because of the feeling you get the first time your creation is playable and you see eveything come together, because of the many downloads, likes and comments praising your work.

On 3/23/2019 at 10:38 PM, Lupine00 said:

All kombucha has the same flavour, no matter what they say it is - unfortunately it all tastes like kombucha :) Start worrying when you begin to like it.

There is some relevance to DCL in all this, in that is has been pointed out that nobody except Kimy is allowed to fix how DCL interacts with crime.

You are not allowed to patch or modify it.

Also turns out that the SLIF patch is banned too.

Possibly, people thought the intent of those rights claims was to prevent wholesale forking, but it turns out that they're highly relevant in another context, and this was intended all along.

At least as I understand it, correct me if I'm wrong, the intent was always to block any patch or modification to DCL, no matter how minor - at both the ESP and script levels?

I would guess as a corollary of this, that any ESP merging, or Tes5Edit of DCL is considered problematic ... that you can do it but ... you shouldn't ask for help on the forum if you do ... because the rationale is that any patching might break DCL. You should probably also make sure that DCL is last in your LO, in case anything overwrites it. I think I'm joking here ... but TBH it's getting a bit of a grey area. The first rule of modifying DCL is that you never talk about modifying DCL!

No stuff? "Not allowed to modify or patch it"?

People mod mods, it's a thing, I don't know if there are meetings about it or if some bright-bulb gets an (unauthorized) idea...

And as a non-modder (I've heavily modded my game but it doesn't count), I've got no right to publicly wonder.

But privately,

Who Rates?

Who does not?

It's a question.

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

it's making me wonder why I am still doing this...

.. ? difficult to answer that. I'll try

Starting here, the last 10 pages involve .. let's guess it ... perhaps no more than 20 LL accounts, including your own. Tbh, I didn't count them.

To find the answer, I'd say the key might be found here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1216-deviously-cursed-loot-v80-2019-03-11/

Quote from the side of the page, and highlighted the meaningful information in green

Spoiler

File Information

• Views   1,425,749
  • Downloads   372,137
  • Submitted   July 11, 2014
  • Updated   March 12
  • Requires
      SexLab, SL Aroused, DD Assets, DD Integration, DD Expansion, Bodyslide
  • Special Edition Compatible  
    No

Technically we divide this by the number of your various version, because it has been told that some player update their mods as soon as the mod author releases an update...

The remaining number is both impressive and intimidating. At least for me.

Yet, I don't see that number in the posts here. So I assume (again) there might be a few thousands of players out there who keep playing and upgrading and playing and upgrading .... without complaining about anything.

Since I like numbers, I come to my conclusion that, by the numbers, you are doing something right.

Now, MY answer of your question "why" is, that you are doing it because you are doing the right thing in the right way.

I am having the feeling that you either didn't see that, or have forgotten it. Please forgive me my non-technical wall of text, but I felt it important to help you with an answer to your question.

6 minutes ago, worik said:

.. ? difficult to answer that. I'll try

Starting here, the last 10 pages involve .. let's guess it ... perhaps no more than 20 LL accounts, including your own. Tbh, I didn't count them.

To find the answer, I'd say the key might be found here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1216-deviously-cursed-loot-v80-2019-03-11/

Quote from the left side of the page, and highlighted the meaningful information in green

Reveal hidden contents

Technically we divide this by the number of your various version, because it has been told that some player update their mods as soon as the mod author releases an update...

The remaining number is both impressive and intimidating. At least for me.

Yet, I don't see that number in the posts here. So I assume (again) there might be a few thousands of players out there who keep playing and upgrading and playing and upgrading .... without complaining about anything.

Since I like numbers, I come to my conclusion that, by the numbers, you are doing something right.

Now, MY answer of your question "why" is, that you are doing it because you are doing the right thing in the right way.

I am having the feeling that you either didn't see that, or have forgotten it. Please forgive me my non-technical wall of text, but I felt it important to help you with an answer to your question.

For me its not that i dont like this mod or dont like Kimy i dont know her enough to like her or not like her.

For me there are open questions and not cause the License Terms are a problem it is cause what kimy seems to "read" from her own License Terms.

If she call something a hostile act if someone only show how to change 1 value using TESEdit i really dont get it, if kimy´s answer to that is something like "will modifiy it so it cant be changed anymore" i ask myself what her goal is.

If her goal is only that people can play her mod i dont see a reason why it would be that important that her crime feature kicks in from bounty value above 0, if someone want to have it start only if bounty above 1000 or 10.000 why not , whty its important for her that people also the people who dont want to use this 1 feature must use it?

Its not like the crime feature is the most important feature of this mod and without the entire mod would not work , possible some people dont like the walk of shame or the prison system from kimy, so why force it to the people?

What is it about April and LoversLab? Last April I was on the ZAP thread defending T.ara from people who couldn't do what he does in their dreams. Now I find myself on DCL doing the same for Kimy. Perhaps T.S. Eliot had it right:

April is the cruelest month springing flowers from the dead ground.

I am not going to say anything brilliant or even new. Laura Lokomootje has presented the basic facts and is entirely correct. Let me try, as I have before, to present it another way. Rule 1 of LL is that the site exists, first and foremost, for mod authors. It's nice that people like me can come here and use the material that they sweated over to make work. I am grateful for it. But, I am not the "target audience." It's like a restaurant that makes itself "hip" in order to attract celebrities knowing that, in turn, their presence will draw the hoi polloi (such as myself). Therefore, as I understand Rule 1, anything that makes a mod author "pissed off" is a violation of the rules. Failure to appreciate that, especially after said mod author makes it clear that they are "pissed off" is a violation of Rule 2 ("don't be a jerk"). So, if you are unhappy with this mod please, please make a better one. I really enjoy DCL but wouldn't complain if you can make a better one.

Speaking of making a better one, let's talk piracy here. When you take someone else's work and present it as your own, that's piracy. So, if you take parts of the mod and post them as your mod or "fix" then you are guilty of piracy. Kimy (and most of LL's mod authors) are completely fine with someone taking their mod and making changes to it for their own personal use. Once you move past that you must ask the mod author's permission prior to using their work. This is simply common courtesy. Pretending that you are simply showing how to use TES5Edit is not an excuse. I have an entire blog on how to fix and avoid CTDs. THAT is the place for "educating" people. Feel free to take the information you have and say "this is how to effectively use TES5Edit." Maybe, like me, you are interested in consolidating the information about the topic into one place to make things easier for people looking for it. However, placing it on this thread as a fix is arrogant and just plain wrong. Going further and telling the mod's author that she is wrong for not being understanding is RUDE (don't be a jerk) and wrong.

And speaking of telling the mod author that she is wrong it is the height of ingratitude to tell someone who's given you something for free, which has clearly been enjoyable for you or you wouldn't bother to be here, that she now has a further responsibility to you. To expand on a metaphor I've used before, it's not just telling someone who's given you a Toyota Camry that they're a cheapskate for not giving you a Lexus, it is also telling them that now that they've given it to you they are responsible for paying for the gas and oil change. Mods placed here on LL are available "as is" and "at the user's risk." No one is forcing you to use this mod or any other mod. Further, the mod author clearly has no responsibility to put out even the level of information available on this thread much less make known whatever you may want to know. I say "clearly" since there is far less documentation for most mods than there is for DCL. You may take her advice about the mod that she has created and is, therefore, intimately familiar with, or you can go off with it in your own manner (for your personal use) and deal with the consequences of doing that.

Lastly (only because I hate putting up a "wall of text") a mod's author has no responsibility to make patches for or to make her mod adapt to other mods. Members of the community may, politely, request patches or changes. My experience is that Kimy has been more open to those than most mod authors and is willing to give an explanation when she says "no" even if it is just "that is not the direction I want to take this mod in." Doing that IS entirely her right (see Rule 1 if you need clarification again).

So, please, can we now move on before the Moderators feel the need to delete the last four pages of posts becuase of "drama"?

44 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Comparing us not giving the answer you want to refusing to help a car accident victim is just wrong.

We've explained to you why the installation and upgrade instructions are the way they are. What else do you want from us?

The way this game works makes upgrading this mod difficult. You can try to clean the save yourself, but it's not 100% reliable so we don't recommend it.

How you do it is obviously completely up to you.

I had a few times where cleaning a save caused problems. The same goes for changing my loadorder mid playthrough, it broke my game once.

I always strive to be as friendly and calm as possible, but you're just going to far.

Demanding things like that is not cool.

Take a look at rule 1 and 2 of the LL guidelines.

The fact that I had to post the rules twice today makes me really sad.

I just give an example, maybe a bad example, but I said that this forum is not to discuss those things. Please, ignore that part.

Going back to my main question, I think I am using the correct words, I am not hostile and I try to get information in a cordial way. I know the rules and I believe that I am not breaking any rule by simply asking WHY something should be done.

And the only answer I get is because we say it. No one adds any proof or detailed explanation about the cause and nobody says what options do NOT work if a new game does not start. Maybe it's because there are none?

I have refuted all their explanations and I can show that DCL version 8.0 works perfectly with a clean save.
Can anyone prove that DCL version 8.0 does NOT work properly in a clean save?

To say that something is in a certain way and manner without providing any evidence, documentation or proof is not enough for me. We are not talking about a mathematical theory or an axiom.
We are talking about something that anyone can do, verify and demonstrate in their own game, as long as they are not afraid to do those things and have enough interest to prove it.

If someone tells me that I should do something in a certain way the first thing I ask is WHY.

And when they give me the explanations I see if they coincide with my ideas. And if they do not coincide I try to get more information because it is clear that something does not fit.

And when they tell me it's because of this, that's why I go, I try it and I check it. And it determines who is right. Because it is impossible for two people to say different things about the same problem. One of the two must be wrong.

If it's me, please show it. But if the error is in other people, you will have to admit it, because in this particular case, who can prove the position with proofs, explanations and evidences is me.

I ask again: Where is the evidence that version 8.0 does NOT work properly in a clean save?
Has anyone verified it?  Can someone prove it ?? Because I can prove otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

Springtime and hormones. Reddit went crazy as well, for example.

I dont see where my posts are agressive , mean, bad or something like that, i just ask few questions i have about things i really dont understand.

sure i can understand if kimy say she will not add some sort of Slider to her MCM so people can set a Mininum bounty before her crime system starts.

But i cant understand why its a hostile act if someone show with a screenshot which value must be changed.

Also i cant understand why for kimy its offensive , bad, mean whatever if someone say he or she dont want her crime system to work from bounty >0 but want it to work from Bounty >1000 or more. If this people change the value using TESedit its not stop other people from not doing it and iut also dont force kimy to support it or to add a slider to MCM.

But it also dont force Kimy to modify the mod so it cant be changed that easy anymore

and posting it in this thread i dont see why this is offensive , it woudl be if he had uploaded a modified arrestscript from cursed loot

But possible i´m just to stupid to understand that or its cause english is not my native language, if there are any real reasons why its important that the cirme system from cursed loot is always active and not only after reaching a set Bounty value kimy could easily explain why , would stop this entire discussion i think.