Sorry if I've missed this, but I'm looking for a workaround for Skyrim 1.6.1170 - DCL 9.0 doesn't seem to play nice with the latest version of DD, is there a workaround or older version that does work?

thank you!

5 hours ago, Anslam said:

Sorry if I've missed this, but I'm looking for a workaround for Skyrim 1.6.1170 - DCL 9.0 doesn't seem to play nice with the latest version of DD, is there a workaround or older version that does work?

thank you!

Have you tried using DD NG?

19 hours ago, Anslam said:

thank you!

Not really a DCL issue, and you're in the wrong thread for SE.

Your options for fixing DD SE/AE

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se/?do=findComment&comment=4260543

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, does anyone have a bodyslide file fix for the DCL long gloves? They dont really fit on the arms at all. (note- my regular DD gloves work just fine). Seems to only been ones from DCL that dont fit. 

On 4/7/2024 at 11:04 AM, Kaiteyc said:

Hello, does anyone have a bodyslide file fix for the DCL long gloves? They dont really fit on the arms at all. (note- my regular DD gloves work just fine). Seems to only been ones from DCL that dont fit. 

This one? on the troubleshooting post under DD 5.1 / DCL

image_2024-04-08_183617902.png.08eacfb458d60cbeae6bfb9d9b5a703a.png

Hi Kimy, I was having a bit of fun with Skyrim LE and thought I would do Leon's quest in DCL 9, which was actually fun until I got back to Leon after Ustolfs party. I identified a couple of issues with the end of it when at Leon's house. when I speak to Leon. If I choose to have Leon or Leah as master/mistress, it changes the obsidian collar to a the DCL slave collar. If I chose to be unlocked. Leon unlocks everything but the Obsidian Slave Collar, Obisidian Nipple Piercings, Obsidian Vaginal Piercings and both the vibrator and buttplug. I can remove the vibrator but the buttplug wont remove. If I decide to use the safeword in DCL to free me, it will also stop the active Bound In Skyrim questline forever. This has caused me to go back to a save game before I speak with Leon in The Bannered Mare re his quest, so I can keep playing without the permanently locked Obsidian items above and non-removable buttplug.

7 hours ago, DidiDovah said:

apparently i have a mod installed which removes tags from children does anyone know which mod in my load order is causing this issue so i can remove it

loadorder.txt 1.78 kB · 2 downloads

My prime suspect would be `RaceCompatibility.esm`

I don't have it myself but among your load order these seems like the most likely to interfere with these tags, since children are a "race".

But since it is a very generic mod, that is not listed on the incompatibility list, it might be another mod based on it, which I don't recognize. Or maybe there is a workaround to make it work with DCL.

Either way, the best way to check is to disable some mods, try to play and see if the error comes, and narrow down the search with that method.

EDIT:

I checked the code for you and in general it seems there are only a few "blacklisted mods" that you don't have, then a general check. The blacklisted mods are:

NonEssentialChildren

RCOTS-RACES

Children Fight Back

The general check is whenever Sexlab will allow the race of the player character to animate (note, since you seem to be failing the general check, it technically means your character wouldn't be able to have sex is general).

So your character is probably of a race unsupported by Sexlab. You could try switching to a Nord (on a new save) just to see if it makes the error disappear, and that would prove that. If that doesn't work, I'd guess one of your race plugins (`RaceCompatibility.esm` or `RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp`) is responsible for the issue.

Edited by thedarkone1234
2 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

My prime suspect would be `RaceCompatibility.esm`

I don't have it myself but among your load order these seems like the most likely to interfere with these tags, since children are a "race".

But since it is a very generic mod, that is not listed on the incompatibility list, it might be another mod based on it, which I don't recognize. Or maybe there is a workaround to make it work with DCL.

Either way, the best way to check is to disable some mods, try to play and see if the error comes, and narrow down the search with that method.

EDIT:

I checked the code for you and in general it seems there are only a few "blacklisted mods" that you don't have, then a general check. The blacklisted mods are:

NonEssentialChildren

RCOTS-RACES

Children Fight Back

The general check is whenever Sexlab will allow the race of the player character to animate (note, since you seem to be failing the general check, it technically means your character wouldn't be able to have sex is general).

So your character is probably of a race unsupported by Sexlab. You could try switching to a Nord (on a new save) just to see if it makes the error disappear, and that would prove that. If that doesn't work, I'd guess one of your race plugins (`RaceCompatibility.esm` or `RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp`) is responsible for the issue.

looks like Race Compatibility was indeed the problem thanks for the support