17 minutes ago, Inte said:

It applies to both.

Yes, that is exactly my point. Other modders have allowed you to use their mods/assets, you do not; at least not in this case. If all modders would do the same and stop/block others from using their mods together, then all will fall apart. 
In case you’re confused again, you are blocking users/modders from using other prison mods together with yours. You are forcing them to choose between your mod and the other prison mods, when they don’t have to. This creates a divide in the community. Does this make any sense to you? Does it, hello?  

I can understand that Kimy make the mod how she want to make it, its her mod, at same time i also understnad she is proud of new features like the crime system and the Prison itself.

But for me after i today tried again the Prison its nothing i like very much, not cause it takes some time until your prison time is over, but i dont like it cause its every day exact same routine no random stuff nothing , sure that problem is wiht all prison mods, also with your mod Inte it was not real random stuff happening but it took not that much time to end the prison time , breaking out was also easier (little bit to easy i think). 

I still think that Kimys Crime system can become really great also the Prison can become really great if (my opinion only) it become more random like not everyday same tasks and dialogues, possible one day only mine some ore and back to cell, other day make some food for the guards clean the prison back to cell .  But i still would like to use other mods or only vanilla guard dialogue if i think "no not this time again X days in kimys prison or POP prison or other Prison Mod"

But at same time inte, i dont get it i played with your mods sice long time and had no issues with dd4 so why its not compatible?

@Kimy

You said anyone can make their own private patch, which I did, to test my skill at modding to which am fairly new. Now I can switch between your Prison and the Vanilla prison. Made a quick test run of your prison and a question came to my mind. Can you say the interactions/activities in the prison you chose for the PC are your own original idea or a re-rendered version from one of the popular mod we all know and have used?

42 minutes ago, Inte said:

It applies to both.

Yes, that is exactly my point. Other modders have allowed you to use their mods/assets together with yours, you do not; at least not in this case. If all modders would do the same and stop/block others from using their mods together, then all will fall apart. 
In case you’re confused again, you are blocking users/modders from using other prison mods together with yours. You are forcing them to choose between your mod and the other prison mods, when they don’t have to. This creates a divide in the community. Does this make any sense to you? Does it, hello?  

I see that you didn't bother to read what I wrote, or ignore my point again, which you always do whenever it suits you.

The keyword was CONSENT.

6 hours ago, Psalam said:

I note that in your response to Kimy you said that she is "within her rights." As I just pointed out, I agree. Would I like to see more and better mods? Yes, I would. Do I believe that anybody just changing someone else's mod without their permission is the way to accomplish that. No, I don't. 

Technically @MaikCG did not change anything in DCL. That was left to the individual player. Just because you show somebody a gun, does not mean that you will be guilty if that somebody buys a gun and shoots some other body, afterwards. If that held true, then there will be no more movies, games, etc.  

20 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

@Kimy

You said anyone can make their own private patch, which I did, to test my skill at modding to which am fairly new. Now I can switch between your Prison and the Vanilla prison. Made a quick test run of your prison and a question came to my mind. Can you say the interactions/activities in the prison you chose for the PC are your own original idea or a re-rendered version from one of the popular mod we all know and have used?

You know that there is a button in DCL that lets you use vanilla prisons, yes?

About your other question, I am not sure if that's not an attempt to troll me, so I will refrain from answering it, other than by saying that there is not a single line of code in this feature I didn't write myself.

Just now, Inte said:

Technically @MaikCG did not change anything in DCL. That was left to the individual player. Just because you show somebody a gun, does not mean that you will be guilty if that somebody buys a gun and shoots some other body, afterwards. If that held true, then there will be more movies, games, etc.  

I realize that part, and I never accused him to have broken any rules. I objected to the part where people talk about how to butcher my mod against my will in my own thread.

@Kimy, @Inte

It won't do any good to the modding community in here, if everyone tries to impose his/her will and opinion on each other. Collaboration is the main bonding factor in a community like us, which we got in here.

Yes, differences in opinion will come, and its good if it goes for a constructive solution, benefit to everyone. But, alas what has gone in this thread for the last few days, is very detrimental for the modding which goes in here. You both have been pulling each others leg and i admit that probably both of you have got your own opinions placed in front of everyone.

Now,  can you both reconcile your differences and come for a common solution? Would be good for everyone.

Both of you are mature people, rest is up to you!!

9 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Now,  can you both reconcile your differences and come for a common solution? Would be good for everyone.

Both of you are mature people, rest is up to you!!

I said multiple times that I will add back the POP integration people are asking for the moment Inte OFFICIALLY declares his mods compatible and tested with DD4, because it makes no sense to hand over the character to a mod that's uncertain to work with mine. Whether or not that will ever happen is 100% his choice and his call, because he has a right to call shots for his mods as much as do.

Supporting POP via DCL would even solve any other compatibility issue between POP and DCL, because DCL could make sure to hand the player to POP only when POP wouldn't clash with any DD items worn by the player (I do the same with my own prison). But it's STILL his choice.

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

Are you always safe from getting raped while sleeping at an inn? I set the slider to 100% just to see if it worked and nothing happens. But it works in dungeons and in the wilds.

You posted three comments after I posted this. Do I need a premium or patron account to get answers around here?

12 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I see that you didn't bother to read what I wrote, or ignore my point again, which you always do whenever it suits you.

The keyword was CONSENT.

No, despite of what you think of me, I do respect you as a modder to read your posts in their entirety. I also do not flip what is being said to fit my agenda. 

About consent, yes other modders have given you consent to moddify their mods and use them as you wish. However @MaikCG did not MODIFY any part of DCL. Or do we now need your CONSENT to look at any instructions, or if we wish to modify our own game as well? 

4 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Do I need some a premium or patron account to get answers around here?

The lower the option, the lower the chance, depends how the weights are handled in the script.

Set Dungeon and Wilderness to 0% and City at 100%

3 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Throwing insults around makes people eager to answer your questions.

They actually just made sure that I won't.

I guess people can see that there is stuff going in this thread that currently takes most of my attention. More than I personally would prefer, but can't be helped...

I did the courier in chains quest again where yoke isn't being removed (it starts from dialog option you can get if you're in yoke and ask for help). So here is that part of the log:

Spoiler

[03/26/2019 - 09:00:12PM] ERROR: Method ReduceResist not found on _dftools. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [_Dtick (51010617)]._dtick.Rapecheck() - "_Dtick.psc" Line 167
[03/26/2019 - 09:03:32PM] warning: Property dcur_yq_deliverytoken on script dcur_yq_setreturnstage attached to topic info 4E03DDDC on quest dcur_yokeerrand (4E03DDD8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/26/2019 - 09:03:52PM] VM is freezing...
[03/26/2019 - 09:03:52PM] VM is frozen
[03/26/2019 - 09:03:53PM] Saving game...

I was also wondering one point why plant harvesting nearly always triggers rape and never restraints. Checking source code i figured that's intentional, standard and special traps are not handled from them i guess intentionally. I suppose that's ok, good to know anyway.

2 minutes ago, MaikCG said:

And the payment of the fine and privilege Thane? :)

Fine payment is in, and so is begging for clemency. Thane and TG options will get added later, but it's on my to-do list.

1 minute ago, Zaflis said:

I did the courier in chains quest again where yoke isn't being removed (it starts from dialog option you can get if you're in yoke and ask for help). So here is that part of the log:

Hide contents

[03/26/2019 - 09:00:12PM] ERROR: Method ReduceResist not found on _dftools. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [_Dtick (51010617)]._dtick.Rapecheck() - "_Dtick.psc" Line 167
[03/26/2019 - 09:03:32PM] warning: Property dcur_yq_deliverytoken on script dcur_yq_setreturnstage attached to topic info 4E03DDDC on quest dcur_yokeerrand (4E03DDD8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/26/2019 - 09:03:52PM] VM is freezing...
[03/26/2019 - 09:03:52PM] VM is frozen
[03/26/2019 - 09:03:53PM] Saving game... 

I was also wondering one point why plant harvesting nearly always triggers rape and never restraints. Checking source code i figured that's intentional, standard and special traps are not handled from them i guess intentionally. I suppose that's ok, good to know anyway.

Will have a look at it.

And...I really don't think plants know how to put somebody in restraints, so yes, it's intentional! :D

13 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

@Inte

Just make POP Compatible with DDi4 in the POP Homepage.

Well, tbh, he'd need to make sure the mod is ACTUALLY supporting DD4. Changing words on a download page has never made any mod compatible with another. Haha!

32 minutes ago, Inte said:

Technically @MaikCG did not change anything in DCL. That was left to the individual player. Just because you show somebody a gun, does not mean that you will be guilty if that somebody buys a gun and shoots some other body, afterwards. If that held true, then there will be more movies, games, etc.  

That is a... very narrow edge. In many countries it is forbidden by law (see this case for an example), or can be forbidden by contract (which a license is) to show people how to make certain stuff. And yes. If you show a guy a gun and he then proceeds to shoot somebody with that gun you can be held accountable in some countries (Germany for example).

But I digress. What I want to say: If Kimy doesn't want people to share how to change her mod in its very own thread, it's her good right to do so. 

3 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Well, tbh, he'd need to make sure the mod is ACTUALLY supporting DD4. Changing words on a download page never have never made any mod compatible with another. Haha!

Well to write it in the Homepage means his mod gotto support those words.

Kimy,

Please just ignore or block Inte.  My blood pressure is going up just reading the comments.  I can't imagine what it's doing to you.  You've made it perfectly clear what he needs to do for you to make POP and DCL compatible.  If he doesn't get it by now, he's not going to.  You've attempted to compromise; he refuses to.  You owe him nothing, least of all a response to an argument that's going nowhere.