If it is any help to anyone I was having CTD from menu's and the whip and Chain club just wouldn't load. I managed to sort it by re-instaling SkyUI 5.1 and pushing DCUR very low in the load order..  It helped me. No idea what was causing what as my papyrus log was always a spray of useless information never the same twice..

Hope it helps someone else too... Good luck.

on a new game after a short time the character begins to turn her head to the left oe to the right, like watching something.  the head turns to the total right or left, as far as the skeleton allows. it switches when moving, but keeps to a side again shortly.  this is very annoying. 

i could not find the reason for it. i deinstalled all one after the other,but when it came to blanko vanilla it still was there. a new game with this blanko it was not there from the beginning. so i am not sure if this comes from cl 9.0 or dd 5.1, but these are my new mods in the installation, with my other mods i play 10 years without turning head.

has anybody the same behaviour or any idea what it could be ?

11 hours ago, switchyashley said:

I wanted to bring this back up, since I didn't see a fix posted anywhere---I'm having the exact same issue, and it's kind of holding up the rest of the playthrough, owing to being stuck in everything until I get whatever I'm supposed to get from Nazeem. Is there a solution for this problem? Is it a known bug? What info can I give you so that you can piece together the problem? Thanks!

This is what usually happens, you can't search nazeem, instead just stand directly over his body and zoom in first person view over him until you get the message and then you can progress.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

on a new game after a short time the character begins to turn her head to the left oe to the right, like watching something.  the head turns to the total right or left, as far as the skeleton allows. it switches when moving, but keeps to a side again shortly.  this is very annoying. 

i could not find the reason for it. i deinstalled all one after the other,but when it came to blanko vanilla it still was there. a new game with this blanko it was not there from the beginning. so i am not sure if this comes from cl 9.0 or dd 5.1, but these are my new mods in the installation, with my other mods i play 10 years without turning head.

I think this comes from SL Surrvival.  Using its wheel menu (hotkey set in the mcm somewhere), go to Misc -> Debug Menu -> Look At Debug  and make sure IsNPC is 0.  I think thats what I had to do to fix it.

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I think this comes from SL Surrvival.  Using its wheel menu (hotkey set in the mcm somewhere), go to Misc -> Debug Menu -> Look At Debug  and make sure IsNPC is 0.  I think thats what I had to do to fix it.

Thank you very much. i did as you said. if that bejhaviour will come up again, i ll send you a pm,  ok ?

BTW there was one more problem , i never had before.   the pc gets pushed from being whipped. she slides a bit from each hit on the ground.  Soone she is out of range.

this does not happen always, at least not when she is in a furniture. also npcs slides when whipped in slaverun. i havent come to whipping in CL yet.

Great Mod Kimy...

Any chance to get some of the ‘combat rape outcomes’ ported over to the ‘rape when sleeping’ outcomes?

eg Robbery

Port to Inn

Bondage Adventure

Left in the Wilderness (not too far from where you got attacked)

Get Restrained (I know that’s from the Combat Attack options.. that that would be nice as well)

And even Simply Slavery

as I ‘cough’ use a different combat mod ?... but use your sleep attack options ?

Just a thought

4 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I have had this behaviour in my game for a long time and I don't know where it comes from.  It is completely random and can sometimes happen when loading a save, the character just looks over one shoulder as if looking at someone. I like it so I don't do anything with it. I have never used SL survival.

16 hours ago, Dep200 said:

Hi Kimy

I love this mod but I just found a conflict with DCL 9 and ETaC (Expanded Towns and Cities) and that is the location of the Whips and Chains Inn in Riverwood.  It is placed right in the same location as a house form ETaC.  I was able in my insta to move WaCI to another location just north of  the location where you placed.  I also had to correct a zoning issue by move the way point for entering WaCI away from the door.  I got that fixed but for some reason I can not get Michelle the bouncer to show up in the new location.  Just wanted to bring it to your attention in case you think about maybe fixing it.  I found a work around but really enjoy all the hard work you do with this mod really hate to miss any thing in it.

Thanks

Dep

It's almost impossible to add -anything- to the world without it clashing with something. Remember how the CD store was placed in the middle of nowhere and it -still- clashed with some another mod? Personally, I do not use any city mods, so I won't notice what I am clashing with. While the name of that mod rings seems vaguely familiar to me, I couldn't tell you if it's a very popular mod, or not. If another location would make Whip and Chain clash with a less popular mod, I could move it, but then people would need to send me a screenshot of where it should go, because I have no clue what ETaC adds and where.

On 3/11/2021 at 3:37 PM, jigwigigx said:

I have discovered that if I try to get into the whip and chain inn using the complimentary rubber dress provided by the girl outside I get ctd. If my character is already restrained e.g. armbinder (and does not have keys), I get in.

Feedback  for Kimy:  To clarify further the issue of the ctd when entering whip and chain inn, the above only happens for me when I try to enter any time before the quest stage of bound skyrim where you are given the v.i.p. invite. Everyhing works well if I go to the inn during the proper stage in the quest.

22 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

I have had this behaviour in my game for a long time and I don't know where it comes from.  It is completely random and can sometimes happen when loading a save, the character just looks over one shoulder as if looking at someone. I like it so I don't do anything with it. I have never used SL survival.

That "IsNPC" isn't part of SL Survival, that mod just gives you a way to change it. Its a game variable.  You might want to ask in the SL Survival thread how to change it manually.  It might be as simple as "set IsNPC to 0", but I don't think so because I think its a variable on the player, not a general variable.

And you can also make a separate ESP that changes item/furniture/house placements of DCUR. The CK is free and it's very easy to move something around with the aid of some video tutorials.

One tip if somebody wants to make a mod to make DCUR compatible with their mods is to flag the ESP of DCUR as a ESM otherwise you get issues with loading it as a dependency in the CK.

6 hours ago, shiagwen said:

In that case you should deinstall mods, and start a new game each time. Tedious i know but that might be your only option.

6 minutes ago, Zeldier said:

What's the console command to skip through Dagonar Prison for Women?

You can't use the console to escape the prison without breaking all sorts of things. If you don't want to use the DCL prison, disable it in MCM.

1 hour ago, jigwigigx said:

o clarify further the issue of the ctd when entering whip and chain inn, the above only happens for me when I try to enter any time before the quest stage of bound skyrim where you are given the v.i.p. invite.

I play Skyrim SE with minimal requirements, set skse.ini memory to 2048 and i can enter into inn as 3 level when directly exit from Helgen with Chloe without CTD. I not test if i can enter when i don't have Chloe. maybe later i load save before a Chloe and coc to Riwerwood to test it.

2 hours ago, Futarrari said:

Thank you for your wonderful work, I hope u are paid well for this ?

Haha, while I adore each and every one of my supporters, my Patreon is actually not going to pay my bills any time soon. Most people making some animation packs make a lot more than me, honestly. Of the hundreds of thousands of people who downloaded my stuff, less than a thousand ever tipped me, so...

But your praise is appreciated! :)

5 minutes ago, Kimy said:

You can't use the console to escape the prison without breaking all sorts of things. If you don't want to use the DCL prison, disable it in MCM.

I used a command a while ago that let me forward stages. I just need to know that command. it like forwarded past each section of the quest. normally I would just do it but its bugged out to where the forman wont talk to me. (he's in a constant knocked down state) and I would like to just leave without having to do the quest.

2 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

Oh right, do you have "Spank That Ass" (or STA for short)? It probably adds an invisible clone of player to do some voices, i think it was during sex thing. Skyrim might do automatic head tracking for nearby NPCs, although from what i know only NPCs heads turn towards you and not the other way around... Maybe YOU are the clone and the invisible one is the player ?

You can turn the clone off in MCM.

1 hour ago, indolu said:

In that case you should deinstall mods, and start a new game each time. Tedious i know but that might be your only option.

thats what i did.  i started a new game with maria eden and its requirements pnly.. man, i play ME since 8 years or so and this never happened, but now it does. even with minimum requirements. so what was new that could cause it ? no idea. newer xpms2 hdt skeleton maybe ?

21 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Haha, while I adore each and every one of my supporters, my Patreon is actually not going to pay my bills any time soon. Most people making some animation packs make a lot more than me, honestly. Of the hundreds of thousands of people who downloaded my stuff, less than a thousand ever tipped me, so...

But your praise is appreciated! :)

you would get more and higher tips if you would do some more features people want but you dont want . creature sex, better whipping, and so on.

3 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

you would get more and higher tips if you would do some more features people want but you dont want . creature sex, better whipping, and so on.

There are about two or three people who constantly want me to put creature stuff into DD/DCL and you're one of them. Not sure if my Patreon would suddenly explode if I added that! :D

23 minutes ago, Zeldier said:

I used a command a while ago that let me forward stages. I just need to know that command. it like forwarded past each section of the quest. normally I would just do it but its bugged out to where the forman wont talk to me. (he's in a constant knocked down state) and I would like to just leave without having to do the quest.

The prison is using its own stage system controlled by a global variable. Its name is dcur_prison_questcontrol. It's not recommended for users to change the value of this variable unless they REALLY know what they're doing, so take this as a "don't blame me if stuff breaks" caution! ;)

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

I play Skyrim SE with minimal requirements, set skse.ini memory to 2048 and i can enter into inn as 3 level when directly exit from Helgen with Chloe without CTD. I not test if i can enter when i don't have Chloe. maybe later i load save before a Chloe and coc to Riwerwood to test it.

Sorry, my post was for the director's cut legendary edition, not the theater version.