Thought I was being slick, by getting myself arrested and escaping Dagonar prison on the first day as a means of getting out of some really nasty devices.

Only to find Kimy has thought of everything, and they get put right back on you as you get your stuff from the prisoner's belongings chest, complete with flavor text and everything.

On the one hand, I was annoyed. On the other, very impressed!

I use Skyrim SE. My char never gets transported to prison although the guard told otherwise. After that all guards only say "Wait, I know you..." without any further dialog. I never skipped through the guard dialog. I did let it play out. Nevertheless, its not working! Is this a known conflict with another mod? I do not have Prison Overhaul. I have SL Survival, Sanguine's Debauchery, DDI 5, Laura's bondage shop and several other mods installed. Please help!

I use Google Translate.
Good time of day. I don't know if other people have written about this, but what I noticed in the new version of the mod:
1. Some new NPCs have problems with head and body color mismatch.
2. The hands in the rope restraints turn black.
3. The carriage in Dawnstar "lives its own life" - the horse is separate, the coachman is separate, the cart is separate and cannot be used. It’s strange.

4. Quest with Vekel (possibility) -  when all 15 piles of garbage are removed, 1 simply will not disappear (there are no problems with the quest)

It will be "funny" if there are more mistakes, I don't know ... 

1 hour ago, Dude2000 said:

I use Skyrim SE. My char never gets transported to prison although the guard told otherwise. After that all guards only say "Wait, I know you..." without any further dialog. I never skipped through the guard dialog. I did let it play out. Nevertheless, its not working! Is this a known conflict with another mod? I do not have Prison Overhaul. I have SL Survival, Sanguine's Debauchery, DDI 5, Laura's bondage shop and several other mods installed. Please help!

I'm pretty sure that's just what the mod does - it replaces guard dialogue, and blocks vanilla from popping up, which has the unfortunate side effect of blocking it when your bounty is under the forcegreet limit. I only found I could fix it by either getting rid of my bounty through the Thieves' Guild, or by increasing it until they force me into surrender dialogue. I found no way to let them stop me through the "wait I know you" line, personally. 

But then again, maybe there was an obvious solution out there and I missed it, as it often happens. 

Question: Was looting a chest in haemar's shame and got hit with a furniture device for 5 hours. Problem was my character had run on into the corridor a bit before the device appeared and ended up stuck in a tight corner with an awkward view of the situation. Is there a hotkey or command code that enables you to move or shift the furniture device while in it?

4 hours ago, Chilen said:

Ok am i miss understanding something?

Hide contents

I did all the quest from chloe to supply and demand. get the quest for whips and chains to talk Michelle. Read the letter saids leave keys at home and wear rubber. both I am doing. Quest marker is on Michelle but she has nothing to say. did I miss something?

If you are trying to enter the inn before you have the invite letter, get rid of your keys and wear an armbinder or something or you may get ctd.

2 hours ago, Jeffny said:

hello

i have a little problem whith "courrier in chain" quest

the dollmaker don't give any package and belethor is not in his shop....

help

thanks

Belethor could be upstairs or in the bannered mare. You could try leaving the shop and going back in again.

27 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

If you are trying to enter the inn before you have the invite letter, get rid of your keys and wear an armbinder or something or you may get ctd.

As I said in my first post. I done quests to that point. have the letter, i read the letter and have no keys and have rubber bondage gear on. door is looked, quest marker on michelle, and the only dialog michelle has is "hey there" from milk mod. I am assuming she is supposed to have dialog to enter because of the letter saying to talk to bouncer and the marker is on her head.

just for a note: I can force my way into the place by using console to unlock the door to it. no CTD when I enter.

1 hour ago, Dawidko1200 said:

I'm pretty sure that's just what the mod does - it replaces guard dialogue, and blocks vanilla from popping up, which has the unfortunate side effect of blocking it when your bounty is under the forcegreet limit. I only found I could fix it by either getting rid of my bounty through the Thieves' Guild, or by increasing it until they force me into surrender dialogue. I found no way to let them stop me through the "wait I know you" line, personally. 

But then again, maybe there was an obvious solution out there and I missed it, as it often happens. 

My bounty is 500. Isn't that enough?

53 minutes ago, Chilen said:

As I said in my first post. I done quests to that point. have the letter, i read the letter and have no keys and have rubber bondage gear on. door is looked, quest marker on michelle, and the only dialog michelle has is "hey there" from milk mod. I am assuming she is supposed to have dialog to enter because of the letter saying to talk to bouncer and the marker is on her head.

just for a note: I can force my way into the place by using console to unlock the door to it. no CTD when I enter.

After disabling different mods I found that, Sexlab inflation was blocking it. I turned it off and I could speak to her.

56 minutes ago, Dude2000 said:

My bounty is 500. Isn't that enough?

I guess it was not enough. After killing a guard my char got sent to that prison. Upon arrival the guards there freaked out completely and were hostile! Is it supposed to be so? Because without doing anything my char got in fast alternation bondage gear, then it got removed, 3 days added to sentence and so on. What's the point?

31 minutes ago, Dude2000 said:

.. my char got sent to that prison. Upon arrival the guards there freaked out completely and were hostile! ...

That is the old bug that happens if you click through the guard dialogs too quickly. Let the last responses from guard time out on their own. Prison isn't even related, they will aggro you in all or at least most outcomes.

5 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

That is the old bug that happens if you click through the guard dialogs too quickly. Let the last responses from guard time out on their own. Prison isn't even related, they will aggro you in all or at least most outcomes.

I tried this several times and always let the dialog time out on its own. The guard in the prison to which I should speak is always aggro. I think it is simply a bug and should taken care of by proper failsafe scripting.

3 hours ago, Chilen said:

You don't have to activate the door, just meet the conditions for the bouncer outside. When she says you can go in  you wait and you get a loading screen.

On 3/11/2021 at 6:01 PM, Kimy said:

That's not really a bug, more a design issue. The MCM "do not use this and that device" settings apply to the cursed traps ONLY. EquipSet() isn't used for these. EquipSet() is used for quest content and other features not related to traps. I have looked into it when you first mentioned it, but there is no easy way I could make EquipSet() respect these MCM settings without potentially breaking quest features expecting certain devices to get equipped, or trivializing some of the features by allowing people to disable every device they might find slightly inconvenient but still get all the rewards.

I still have this issue on my "look into this!" list, but there won't be a quick fix for it. In the future I am probably going to look into writing an alternative function of EquipSet() that will respect MCM settings and use it for some of the features you listed.

I have no trouble with the idea that items disabled in the MCM are applied in quests and the like... but I would *really* like for it to respect the MCM for frequent non-quest events such as every event below level 3 and for the resist rape and combat rape outcomes.   As it is right now, I pretty much need to play with DCL disabled before level 3 anymore, and after that, disabling combat rape options and never resisting rapes... which makes DCL 9.0 *much* less appealing than DCL 8 was.   (I recently setup a SSE install as well so I could do mod development on both... and will be sticking with DCL 8.4 there for the foreseeable future due to this...)

BTW - you didn't comment on the Rubber Doll quest weight issue, so I'm repeating the report just in case you missed it in my wall of text...   In dcur_library, dcur_selectevents(), the MCM weight for the rubber doll looks like it triggers the Slave Gag quest, not the Rubber Doll quest.

11 hours ago, Futarrari said:

It is not about the quantity of the mods but how they are installed and how they are sorted plus how compatible they are with each other. I don't know the solution to ur problem cuz I'm bad at modding, but ur load order, install order and ect. would help other more expert modders to help you ?

Also I forgot about the uninstalling methods can also be a factor to some problems?

Well, I'll go ahead and pop up my LO here if anyone wants to take a peek. I use Vortex w/ LOOT, and like I said, the vast majority of my mods consist of DCL, its requirement tree, and mods Kimy recommends as companions to it... so I don't expect too much by way of incompatibilities. Thankfully, Hungvip's post last night pointed me to a few general fix mods I hadn't been aware of, which have gotten me back to 30-60 minutes of safe play between crashes most of the time. Annoying, but at least not totally unplayable for the time being.

Spoiler

(0 -> 0)    Skyrim.esm
    (1 -> 1)    Update.esm
    (2 -> 2)    Dawnguard.esm
    (3 -> 3)    HearthFires.esm
    (4 -> 4)    Dragonborn.esm
    (5 -> 5)    Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
    (6 -> 6)    SPERG.esm
    (7 -> 7)    SexLab.esm
    (8 -> ?  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
    (9 -> 9)    Devious Devices - Assets.esm
    (10 -> 10)    SexLabAroused.esm
    (11 -> 11)    Devious Devices - Integration.esm
    (12 -> 12)    Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
    (13 -> 13)    Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
    (14 -> 14)    Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
    (15 -> 15)    ApachiiHair.esm
    (16 -> 16)    Spank That Ass.esp
    (17 -> 17)    MilkModNEW.esp
    (18 -> 18)    MilkModNEW HF.esp
    (19 -> 19)    EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
    (20 -> 20)    Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
    (21 -> 21)    Rubber_Resources.esp
    (22 -> 22)    Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
    (23 -> 23)    Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
    (24 -> 24)    SexLab-Parasites.esp
    (25 -> 25)    DeviousFollowers.esp
    (26 -> 26)    Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
    (27 -> 27)    MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicB.esp
    (28 -> 28)    SimpleSlavery.esp
    (29 -> 29)    FMEA Skyrim.esp
    (30 -> 30)    Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
    (31 -> 31)    Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
    (32 -> 32)    DeadlyDragons.esp
    (33 -> 33)    RaceMenu.esp
    (34 -> 34)    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    (35 -> 35)    SkyUI.esp
    (36 -> 36)    RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
    (37 -> 37)    DeviousTraining.esp
    (38 -> 38)    EstrusChaurus.esp
    (39 -> 39)    EstrusDwemer.esp
    (40 -> 40)    EstrusSpider.esp
    (41 -> 41)    FNIS.esp
    (42 -> 42)    SPERG-DB.esp
    (43 -> 43)    SLSO.esp
    (44 -> 44)    SlaveTats.esp
    (45 -> 45)    UIExtensions.esp
    (46 -> 46)    est_PotionsXP_All.esp
    (47 -> 47)    SPERG-DG.esp
    (48 -> 48)    SPERG.esp
    (49 -> 49)    Devious Devices - Equip.esp
    (50 -> 50)    BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
    (51 -> 51)    AchieveThat.esp
    (52 -> 52)    Devious Arachnophobia.esp
    (53 -> 53)    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    (54 -> 54)    Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn

20 minutes ago, ElizabethEC said:

Well, I'll go ahead and pop up my LO here if anyone wants to take a peek. I use Vortex w/ LOOT, and like I said, the vast majority of my mods consist of DCL, its requirement tree, and mods Kimy recommends as companions to it... so I don't expect too much by way of incompatibilities. Thankfully, Hungvip's post last night pointed me to a few general fix mods I hadn't been aware of, which have gotten me back to 30-60 minutes of safe play between crashes most of the time. Annoying, but at least not totally unplayable for the time being.

Hide contents

(0 -> 0)    Skyrim.esm
    (1 -> 1)    Update.esm
    (2 -> 2)    Dawnguard.esm
    (3 -> 3)    HearthFires.esm
    (4 -> 4)    Dragonborn.esm
    (5 -> 5)    Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
    (6 -> 6)    SPERG.esm
    (7 -> 7)    SexLab.esm
    (8 -> ?  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
    (9 -> 9)    Devious Devices - Assets.esm
    (10 -> 10)    SexLabAroused.esm
    (11 -> 11)    Devious Devices - Integration.esm
    (12 -> 12)    Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
    (13 -> 13)    Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
    (14 -> 14)    Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
    (15 -> 15)    ApachiiHair.esm
    (16 -> 16)    Spank That Ass.esp
    (17 -> 17)    MilkModNEW.esp
    (18 -> 18)    MilkModNEW HF.esp
    (19 -> 19)    EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
    (20 -> 20)    Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
    (21 -> 21)    Rubber_Resources.esp
    (22 -> 22)    Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
    (23 -> 23)    Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
    (24 -> 24)    SexLab-Parasites.esp
    (25 -> 25)    DeviousFollowers.esp
    (26 -> 26)    Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
    (27 -> 27)    MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicB.esp
    (28 -> 28)    SimpleSlavery.esp
    (29 -> 29)    FMEA Skyrim.esp
    (30 -> 30)    Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
    (31 -> 31)    Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
    (32 -> 32)    DeadlyDragons.esp
    (33 -> 33)    RaceMenu.esp
    (34 -> 34)    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    (35 -> 35)    SkyUI.esp
    (36 -> 36)    RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
    (37 -> 37)    DeviousTraining.esp
    (38 -> 38)    EstrusChaurus.esp
    (39 -> 39)    EstrusDwemer.esp
    (40 -> 40)    EstrusSpider.esp
    (41 -> 41)    FNIS.esp
    (42 -> 42)    SPERG-DB.esp
    (43 -> 43)    SLSO.esp
    (44 -> 44)    SlaveTats.esp
    (45 -> 45)    UIExtensions.esp
    (46 -> 46)    est_PotionsXP_All.esp
    (47 -> 47)    SPERG-DG.esp
    (48 -> 48)    SPERG.esp
    (49 -> 49)    Devious Devices - Equip.esp
    (50 -> 50)    BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
    (51 -> 51)    AchieveThat.esp
    (52 -> 52)    Devious Arachnophobia.esp
    (53 -> 53)    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    (54 -> 54)    Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn

One thing to verify: Are your devious devices the same versions linked to in the mod's description page or are they version 5.1? Because the description page is outdated and points to incompatible old versions (I posted about it twice so far but it wasn't changed yet XD). The real DD you need is this single one 

Instead of the separate 3 downloads shown there.

Also, do verify that you ran LOOT after all the installations, because your load order seems suspiciously unsorted (namely, FNIS is too low and DCL is to high. These are the things I see right off the bat

3 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

You don't have to activate the door, just meet the conditions for the bouncer outside. When she says you can go in  you wait and you get a loading screen.

In a different message a few up, I said that a fixxed this that sellab inflation was blocking the michelle's dialog for some reason. noticed this when I disabling that mod.

thanks for your help

On 3/13/2021 at 5:46 AM, Aki K said:

As much as I love my character in bondage,

To enter in Whip and chain not need put on chains. You can use Rubber suits what yuo found into Chloe quest or buy from Dollmaker or win in DAWN boxes. Those are from rubber not restrictive, give you to mage, or light or heavy armor bonuses also give you good enchanment on it and not restrictive for you. As example Fighter dress when you found into Helgen Keep in corpse.

For me all shops ar full and empty shops sells dd restrictive items (ropes and etc)

@Kimy nothing important. I just do run through DCL 9.0 on Skyrim SE 24 hours without sleep. It's insane even for me. I start from level 1LAL Casptured princess quest and stop into The Bound queen quest at 11 level of me. I got Whiterun house and own DCL build home carcass where i can be safe from DCL events and keep my keys) What i can say? With minimal requirements for DCL 9.0 i not got any CTD and only minimal SE bugs (like black faces in Whip inn what can be fixed by open CK and generate SE facegen files and some of ropes missing calves and foreams and hands have black textures (zarantha already report here)) What i got performance issues? Minimal freezes (10 sec.) sometimes but it's fine. In rope learning quest when in Makkarth on streets was 3 ladies in ropes and in inn 4rth lady in ropes and Rope master put on me inescapable ropes (and of course on Chloe too). It was critical mass for Skyrim SE engine and game starts freezing while are exit from Makkarth. Then freezes stops.  That's already says that Skyrim SE engine still not prepared for many tied NPC and DCL timed events run.  About Whipp inn. I enter there twice: (first time on level 3 in Chloe quest line with Active quest true. Then i test there all games in. Probably with that i miss some possible random events). Second time as quest send me to get The bound queen book. Both times into freezes was minimal and i even forgot about those. About mini games. In SE 3 minigames wasn't playable. The NPC was give to you Escape room minigame first 3. When you put on bet about sex game bet, game ends about 10 minutes later. The same for second quest where NPC must escape from armbinders. You can be even on next minigame or just walk around inn when you got result and maybe can be locked into some new restraints. Also about already reported - Whip inn blacksmith not shows cost or number of restraints what she removed (shows 0) but remove items and takes gold from that too. In escape room you can cheat - remove restraints manually (by struggle out or with lockpicks) and then when you interact with next chest if it without trap and correct key - game ends. Some little issue into Supply and demand - Chloe was not with me when i talk with innkeeper into Rat's and misses a "Maid" costume on her. In another places she already near me and got all other "bonuses" from quest. Sometimes Chloe AI engine makes her missing and after reload a location (enter in doors, etc) she spawns near.

Of course i will play further to complete all other quest and will test a Dagonwar prison too and also new random events too. Keep up on good work, Kimy! As i spent 24 hours without sleep into game - that's says many even for me)

Next text have quest spoilers because i put into spoiler:

Spoiler

But now about my bad feelings.  I forgot about 3rd game bug (also it can be spoiler because put here): where you play dice with NPC - you need wait into dialogue where got some next stage on dice but equip process is slow (about 30 sec.). And sometimes NPC jump, lost all restraint on her and force with this jump exit from dialogue and abort this quest. I try it 3 times. I restart a game a few times to fix some costume and calves issue maybe on one of papyrus log you can find this place.

I was in hope that Whip in quest will not be so short. I hope that after speak with owner you will be sent to ques tin inn to introduce with minigames in inn by quest. And as there active quest running was false it will be more hard for player to complete it. And after that owner give to you book. But still can say - it's good work. Even on Chole quest i found Imperial corpses without reload game in first sign. Only weapons in corpses fly in air) Also in whip inn i got some low bug what only fixes with reload a save: When i was near with NPC Tory i was somehow teleported on display case and stuck there as i can get out of it.

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log Papyrus.2.log Papyrus.3.log

15 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

If you are trying to enter the inn before you have the invite letter,

I try it in 3 lvl with Chloe quest. I was in rubber suit from Chloe quest and Michelle removes from me keys. And when next time i speak with her i pay 50 gold and was teleported into inn without CTD and in rubber suit.

Kimy!!!! ..  The Escape Room!!!  PURE Evil Genius at work! .. Loved it and the rest of the changes...  Managed to work my way through from Delivery refused (LAL princess start) to The cursed collar and enjoyed them far more than when they were all separate .. Great work as always.. Much thanks indeed..