5 hours ago, SamBooka said:

ye but if you want the prices of keys for this mod or devious followers or laura's bondage shop to have any meaning, then dont get the book. Also i agree with the univeral key to be op :)

Or you could adjust the prices really low so that you can't use the creation of keys to make money by selling them.

One thing about the universal key is that mostly you get them from the Ornate Chests(Boss Chests) and only 1 at a time.

So beings OP maybe but you don't get many of them, and you can always just keep one for emergencies and not carry the rest.

6 hours ago, Crota said:

I am not seeing the Delivery Refused start for LAL, am I missing something, or anything hinting towards a devious start? That is how you start the new quest chain right?

LAL start is optional and separate. The quest chain starts from rescuing Chloe from Helgen, but you should not start that if you are still on the LAL quest; doing them simultaneously might not be great experience.

9 hours ago, Crota said:

I am not seeing the Delivery Refused start for LAL, am I missing something, or anything hinting towards a devious start? That is how you start the new quest chain right?

If you installed the LAL addon (and note it was a non-default checkbox in the FOMOD of DCL, so it is possible you missed that when installing), you are looking for the option "I am a captured princess about to be sold as a sex slave" with the Mara statue of LAL.

Just do yourself a favor and configure all the MCM stuff before speaking to Mara (and also save and reload at least once to let DD properly install. It doesn't do so automatically when starting a new game). The mission starts you off bound so if you didn't do configs you will have all menus locked for at least the next 30 minutes :P
[Personally when starting a new game I spend about 30 minutes in the LAL cell just configuring stuff and making sure all is loaded properly]

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

If you installed the LAL addon (and note it was a non-default checkbox in the FOMOD of DCL, so it is possible you missed that when installing), you are looking for the option "I am a captured princess about to be sold as a sex slave" with the Mara statue of LAL.

I reinstalled the mod and made sure that it was checked in the fomod install but I still see no captured princess start. Is there some mod that may be interfering maybe?

3 minutes ago, Crota said:

I reinstalled the mod and made sure that it was checked in the fomod install but I still see no captured princess start. Is there some mod that may be interfering maybe?

Never mind, I see now it was unchecked in my list of mods after install for some reason....

I’m running into a couple of what I think are related issues, but I’m not 100% sure.

First, when I completed the Cursed Collar quest, Bound in Skyrim didn’t complete. Even if I try to manipulate the quest via console commands, it seems to be impossible to mark as “completed” (although admittedly I’m not much good with the quest commands in console, so I may have been doing something wrong there). On top of that, trying to terminate active DCUR quests via debug didn’t work on it either. Normally I wouldn’t mind this too much since my quest log is always a mess anyway, but...

The second issue is that no matter what I do, Chloe will not stop following me. I can change her faction, set playerfollowercount to 0, I even tried enabling Devious Followers (had it off so it wouldn’t mess with me during the Bound in Skyrim quest line) and using the follower debug options there... no dice. I like her and all, but I was really hoping to give my character some alone time with Leah. My current guess is that she’s supposed to become dismissible at the end of Bound in Skyrim, but I can’t really test that in-game while Bound in Skyrim is impossible to end, and I don’t know enough about modding to be sure without testing it in-game.

So uh, my first question would be if anyone else has run into this particular issue, and then my second question would be if anyone has any idea how to solve it? I mean, I’ll drag her along to get enslaved by Leah if I have to but it seems like I’d be setting myself up for more stuff breaking down the road. 

So, I did the Leon and Leah quest line.  I was able to steal the key and unlock my collar but I can't remove the obsidian items.  My follower was able to remove a few things but the chastity gear. corset and leg  chain's I can't remove.  I have both custom and high security keys but never get the unlock option.  Is there something special I need?  How can I get these off?  Also I have noticed a bug, anytime an NPC says they will unlock me after a bondage adventure they never do the items stay on me.  Am I missing something, I was certain I grabbed all files and the dependencies?

I love the update so far!

Not sure if this issue has been posted before: progressivebondage in The Whip And Chain has an issue where it tries to put on harnesses with collars even though the actor is already wearing a collar. This will fail over and over again until some harness without a collar is found and the actor may bug out, as the devices get added to their inventory anyway. Would be awesome if you could find a way to fix this.

10 hours ago, iamwookie said:

only 1 at a time

That's not true I had 2.

That's the thing I was saying it's very easy to find one. And then it breaks tention of being locked, even if it is 1 at a time. Yeah, it's hard to acquire one when you already tied up, but without a high chance to lose the key it's very easy to stuck up with couple of them and fear almost nothing.

2 hours ago, fyredraken said:

So, I did the Leon and Leah quest line.  I was able to steal the key and unlock my collar but I can't remove the obsidian items.  My follower was able to remove a few things but the chastity gear. corset and leg  chain's I can't remove.  I have both custom and high security keys but never get the unlock option.  Is there something special I need?  How can I get these off?  Also I have noticed a bug, anytime an NPC says they will unlock me after a bondage adventure they never do the items stay on me.  Am I missing something, I was certain I grabbed all files and the dependencies?

I have tried uneqipitem and safewording.  Nothing is working how do I get these dang things off?  Anyone any help?

3 hours ago, fyredraken said:

but I can't remove the obsidian items.

I'm not play on DCL 9.0 still Leon's quest but on DCL 8.4 obsidian items was automatically removed at end of Leon's quest. In DCL 8.4 remove speed was critically low and if on end of quest not removed all items need reload and slow down Leon's dialogue to give him time to remove all obsidian items. If you still have items on, you need reload save where quest Leon not finished yet. And try to end quest and remove all items by automatically script. 

37 minutes ago, fyredraken said:

I have tried uneqipitem and safewording.  Nothing is working how do I get these dang things off?  Anyone any help?

Last ditch solution is to use the "Terminate DD Quests" option on the Debug page of DD's MCM.  Before that you could try FREE ME in DCL's MCM though.

I started the Chloe quest but ran in to a problem right away. Even after freeing her she is still stuck in the Bondage furniture and won't move. I tried to teleport her but the furniture came with her and she would not move on her own still. Is there some console command or something to get her out of it?

I gave it a go, but to be honest, I do not like a fair bit of it. Courier in Chains is just padding. It is not fun and just wastes half an hour. The next quest was nice, but I did not enjoy the collar forced in between them. I usually skip the quest going to the ragged flagon, especially early game, since you are not supposed to be there. All in all, I find the Dollmakers comment afterword of enjoying it ironic, since I did NOT enjoy it at all. I still wanted to save Chloe, but the way it was implemented was not ideal.

On 3/18/2021 at 10:58 PM, Crota said:

I started the Chloe quest but ran in to a problem right away. Even after freeing her she is still stuck in the Bondage furniture and won't move. I tried to teleport her but the furniture came with her and she would not move on her own still. Is there some console command or something to get her out of it?

This happened to me too, I had to reload a save from before releasing her to try it again. It worked the 2nd time.

Hey guys, pls help me. I got the shock boots in an event and whenever I walk, run, jump or sprint I get shocked. I tried to remove the generic devices and it won't remove the shock boots. If I remove all, I'll end an active quest and I really don't want that to happen. Is there a way to remove the shock boots trough console? Or any other solution?