3 hours ago, bluepromiser said:

A new player of this mod = =

Can I ask how to escape from high security restraints?

My character was locked in a few high security restraints, and when she came to a blacksmith, choosing the option "Can you help me out?", the blacksmith replied "Nope.,these locks are enchanted. It's not safe to cut them" = =

If it's real high security restraint then it is part of the item's name. Tooltip text is not related.

What is the real name of the item, yoke of shame or some other?

15 minutes ago, nameless701 said:

my new dcur_prison basement with handmade navmesh

dcur-prison-basement.thumb.jpg.8fd2e3e6fd428e63367681b829821dba.jpg

I don't mean to be rude but it's forum courtesy to put big images in spoilers (in threads other than your own). Especially when you have three in one post like you did further up. Just click the eye icon and drag the image into the spoiler.

1 hour ago, nameless701 said:

my new dcur_prison basement with handmade navmesh

dcur-prison-basement.thumb.jpg.8fd2e3e6fd428e63367681b829821dba.jpg

Sorry Kimy,deine Mod ist sehr umfangreich,aber du solltest mehr auf Qualität achten!

(Sorry Kimy, your mod is very extensive, but you should pay more attention to quality!)

That maybe did not translate as well as you intended?   It 'sounds' unduly critical, particularly as  @Kimy probably has a very busy RL, so may not have the time to do everything as nicely as we, or she, might like

I do like what you are doing though.  I hope that you will be able to offer help to  @Kimy by making your refined version available for her to include in a future version.  And for our enjoyment too! ?

TIA

25 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

Do you have a link for SE?

SE version will be ported after DCL 9.0 exit beta stage. You can run through CAO, take bodyslide files from DCL 8.5 and play.

25 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

Is there a beta 4 version out yet?

no

On 3/4/2021 at 4:10 PM, saltshade said:

Is it possible to change the expression used for the cover animation, or change its strength? It's so strong that it distorts the face and makes the character look like an old hag. I think fear with a strength of 50 would look much better for that animation. Removing the expression completely would also work. The whole idea with exaggerated expressions is a bit cartoonish and you don't make that expression just because you're naked. You'd look a bit ashamed at most.

Was also wondering this, my character's expression looks pretty dire haha.

2 minutes ago, abds100 said:

Where can I find Chloe and start the series of her quests? The changelog says that the LAL plugin quest Delivery Refused will start her quests but I can't find it in my LAL list as well. 

Chloe can be found in Helgen..in one of the cells. Once you talk to her in the cell...her quest will start.

Just now, abds100 said:

Do I need to choose the origial start of the game?

Not necessary. If you have LAL installed...you can choose any start point and just go to Helgen...Alduin will fly away and the quest "Unbound" will start. from there you are free to go inside and look for Chloe.

12 minutes ago, darktej said:

Not necessary. If you have LAL installed...you can choose any start point and just go to Helgen...Alduin will fly away and the quest "Unbound" will start. from there you are free to go inside and look for Chloe.

Thanks a lot!

because i am starting out with my own mod and scripting, i decided to open up DCL in CK and check out the scripts attached to quests... i opened the TickTock quest script... OMG.

It is by far the most complicated script i have ever seen. I can't imagine the amount of time and effort put into that let alone the time required to bug fix.

Years maybe.

10 hours ago, darktej said:

By the way, Chloe's quest seems to disable fast travel all the time or is there anything wrong with this mod? 

21 minutes ago, abds100 said:

By the way, Chloe's quest seems to disable fast travel all the time or is there anything wrong with this mod? 

If I am correct...when you have either heavy bondage items equipped or when you are on specific quests in DCL...fast travel is disabled.

53 minutes ago, darktej said:

If I am correct...when you have either heavy bondage items equipped or when you are on specific quests in DCL...fast travel is disabled.

I was just walking along a main road of Skyrim with Chloe following me after rescuing her from Helgen. We both had no bondage items equipped at all. I think Chloe's quest(maybe this whole series of quests) is a specific one as you said but I'm not sure about that.

On 3/1/2021 at 3:44 AM, Yoen said:

can we get a short quest to start the bondage prison quest without becoming a criminal? like false accusation or mistaken identity or framed?

like get on the bad side of a powerful noble, so they set you up

or even accept a bounty and then the target gets the drop on you and you end up getting mistaken for wanted criminal?

Sounds fun. I will put this on my to-do list! :)

4 hours ago, abds100 said:

I was just walking along a main road of Skyrim with Chloe following me after rescuing her from Helgen. We both had no bondage items equipped at all. I think Chloe's quest(maybe this whole series of quests) is a specific one as you said but I'm not sure about that.

If you have just rescued Chloe..that means her quest is still active. Try completing it and see whether it works.

Bug report post

1. Some values not working correctly on MCM> cursed loot > general >
-If set basic cursed loot chance to "100%"
-if set trap cooldown to "0 hours"

-if set minimum arousal to get bound from containers to "1" or "0"

then: it still does not have a 100% chance. Tested by reloading a save infront of a chest and constantly reopening the chest again and again until it triggered bound animation. Results would vary and were never 100%.

-configuration not respecting my preferences for parameters:

"Minimum number of items per container" set it to 2, opened a lootable chest, and only got 1 restrain put on me (a collar).

2. Devices:
-Disabling "Allow boots" doesn't stop containers from locking me in boots.
This is the only option I tested for the devices section...

3. Rape
->combat rape outcome: the character is not being teleported back to the start of the dungeon after rape, even with "hardcore" option disabled
As I continue playing I will edit this post or reply.

I've also encountered the ignoring of disable chastity settings in my game, as was reported earlier in the thread. I'm playing the SE version, but Zarantha told me to report it here. I don't see why there is a difference for characters below level 3 though, since I can't see the logic in it from a trap-designer point of view. Could it be a remnant from the time when traps didn't trigger at all for new characters?

6 hours ago, darktej said:

If you have just rescued Chloe..that means her quest is still active. Try completing it and see whether it works.

I have already completed several quests of Chloe but I'm still not able to use fast travel. Her quests are active all the time and now I'm on the fifth one. I'm still not sure whether all the quests of Chloe will disable fast travel.

2 hours ago, abds100 said:

I have already completed several quests of Chloe but I'm still not able to use fast travel. Her quests are active all the time and now I'm on the fifth one. I'm still not sure whether all the quests of Chloe will disable fast travel.

I haven't tried the beta yet. I am waiting for the full version.  But from the changelogs..there are more quests to do with her. So I am guessing her quest goes on for quite a while. But there is a MCM option in DCL where you can enable7disable fast travel.   I don't know which tab it was...but you can try that.

12 minutes ago, darktej said:

I haven't tried the beta yet. I am waiting for the full version.  But from the changelogs..there are more quests to do with her. So I am guessing her quest goes on for quite a while. But there is a MCM option in DCL where you can enable7disable fast travel.   I don't know which tab it was...but you can try that.

I saw that MCM option and changed it to only disable fast travel when equiping bondage items. I was still not able to use fast travel even I had no bondage items equipped at all when I was on my way to do the next few Chloe quests. Perhaps @Kimy can help us explain that. 

57 minutes ago, abds100 said:

I saw that MCM option and changed it to only disable fast travel when equiping bondage items. I was still not able to use fast travel even I had no bondage items equipped at all when I was on my way to do the next few Chloe quests. Perhaps @Kimy can help us explain that. 

Ya I think you need to invest time in completing Chloe's quests if you want to regain the ability to fast travel. Colud be a bug tho for I have not tested the beta. But I don't know. Perhaps Kimy can help you with your issue.