53 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Oh right, do you have "Spank That Ass" (or STA for short)? It probably adds an invisible clone of player to do some voices, i think it was during sex thing. Skyrim might do automatic head tracking for nearby NPCs, although from what i know only NPCs heads turn towards you and not the other way around... Maybe YOU are the clone and the invisible one is the player ?

You can turn the clone off in MCM.

Don't have that either. I generally stick to the requirements for DD  and DCL  to save resources.

20 minutes ago, pingusecret said:

Hi,

I love the mod so far. However I have a gamrebreaking crash when I enter the Whip and Chain Inn. I have an inifinit loading screen and the process becomes unresponsive.

Make sure to assign enough memory in SKSE. That seems to help for some users.

Sorry for posting again. this time it is the same old song of solicitation.

innkeeper told me to make 380 gold. in mcm he takes the default 33 %.

i made 420 gold.  For the cuffs i get a bonus of 20 gold. a total of 440 gold.

i get for the work 440 gold. Nice. But where are the 33 % for the innkeeper ?

about the creature sex. it isnt just about that. it is the fact, that your mod is better than most other mods, thats why i am here, but lacks content i have to take from other mods, in this case defeat. most time these other mods interfere with the content of cl. they wouldnt be necessary if you simply do it all. creature sex cant be so complicated, it is sexlab stuff. by the way, i see in creature sex more the funny puppets with funny dildo- like cocks, great work from our mnc modders. watch a mammoth sex to cool down, its nothing about morale.

one more thing. slaverun reloaded is quite a popular mod, but abandoned 2018.  it would be nice if you give your bound girls in front and inside of the taverns the needed keyword, so slaverun sees them as his slaves. this way they get some action, the kind of they were made for.

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

Haha, while I adore each and every one of my supporters, my Patreon is actually not going to pay my bills any time soon. Most people making some animation packs make a lot more than me, honestly. Of the hundreds of thousands of people who downloaded my stuff, less than a thousand ever tipped me, so...

But your praise is appreciated! :)

I hope it will get better for you, cuz you deserve it ❤️

... I wanted to ask if I need to do something special to be able to use DD, Cursed Loot and etc. with a futa female or is DD For Him needed?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but given that ~75% of my load order is this mod, dependencies, and suggested companion mods I figure this is my best shot at finding some help.

I'm not the best at modding, but when I last played I could usually get a 150-200 mod load order running stable for 4-6 hours before any crashes. Just recently came back to the game to see what's changed with some of the fun mods, and now even stripping my list to around 50 I'm lucky if I can go 5 minutes. I've run into numerous different problems, and tried several of the solutions listed here for similar scenarios. The only thing I had any success with was moving Cursed Loot to the end of the load order, which mostly stabilized things for a couple hours but now it's fried again. I'd greatly appreciate if someone more knowledgeable could sit down in PM's and try to help me sort out this train wreck a bit.

21 minutes ago, FacetedStakan said:

Hi I'm new to this mod and don't quite understand how tavern slavery works. I took a quest in riverwood and after the scene I don't get paid anything. Is something wrong or the money for slavery is not going into your inventory?

Never mind I figured out how to get money.

On 3/11/2021 at 11:19 PM, bigpineapple said:

I'm getting a black screen crash when trying to load into the Whip and Chain Inn, did a full reinstall of DCL 9.0 and DD 5.1, new save, FNIS went clean, BodySlide too, I'm gonna try a full on mods reinstall and see if something is up, but so far its pretty weird, it was working fine before the big update.

Edit: Now its crashing when trying to load Riverwood from the Live another Life cell :(

Edit 2: it seems that the only crash its that of the Live Another Life cell and the Whip and Chain Inn, the funny thing is that I can load the Riverwood savegame without problems, but when I try to select Riverwood on the Live Another Life cell and sleeping on the bed, a crash happens, I'm gonna keep poking it tomorrow and see if I can discover what is causing it

Okay so I did the SKSE.ini memory fix, and now I can load into the Whip and Chain Inn, but, it CTD as soon as I loaded in, perhaps we need to go bigger with the memory allocation I guess, currently crashing at 2048

Edit: okay so I setted it to: 

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

and it works perfectly on my end, pretty weird, but hey as long as it works eh?

I see a lot of people are talking about CTD at Whip and Chain. So here is my few tips.

- Make sure you play the game with all the bug fix patch (USLEEP, Crash FixBug Fixes, Loading CTD fix, safety load)

- Edit the memory allocate in SKSE.ini (some comment above is very helpful)

- Use EMBoost. 

- If you don't know how to use enb or dont want to mess with it like me then use ENB-easy mod. Just extract it into your root skyrim folder. Open enblocal.ini and edit this

[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=512   
VideoMemorySizeMb=3778    (this is equal to your VRAM memory - 350)
EnableCompression=true
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false

[LIMITER]
WaitBusyRenderer=false
EnableFPSLimit=true     (Skyrim engine doesn't like high FPS, so limit it to 60 is good enough)
FPSLimit=60.0

- Finally use MergeEdit or Bashes to handle conflict in your modlist (if you know how)

PS: anyone else know other helpful tips please share

I would like to make some comments and ask some questions:

1. How do I use the furniture kits I buy in the whip and chain? They're in my inventory but there doesn't seem to be a way to actually use them.

2. While I was in the inn, most of the shop keepers worked. Ironically the one selling food and drink (arguably the most vanilla salespeople at the inn) had nothing to sell at all. The menu opened by they had no items for sale. Meanwhile the npcs not 3 feet from her all had 50-100 items of cold steel, rubber, etc. each.

Not that it kills the mod or anything. Plenty of ways to get food and drink in game. But thought the glitch was worth mentioning.

3. As much as I love my character in bondage, I wish there was an option to enter the in as is, and not have to equip special kinds of bondage without keys. My taste is fickle and I like to switch between different kinds of bondage rather quickly. Being unable to bring my keys sort of makes that impossible. But I do also like the idea that the inn has restrictions. TBH I'm not sure how I feel about the scenario.

6 hours ago, Aki K said:

2. While I was in the inn, most of the shop keepers worked. Ironically the one selling food and drink (arguably the most vanilla salespeople at the inn) had nothing to sell at all. The menu opened by they had no items for sale. Meanwhile the npcs not 3 feet from her all had 50-100 items of cold steel, rubber, etc. each.

Not that it kills the mod or anything. Plenty of ways to get food and drink in game. But thought the glitch was worth mentioning.

3. As much as I love my character in bondage, I wish there was an option to enter the in as is, and not have to equip special kinds of bondage without keys. My taste is fickle and I like to switch between different kinds of bondage rather quickly. Being unable to bring my keys sort of makes that impossible. But I do also like the idea that the inn has restrictions. TBH I'm not sure how I feel about the scenario.

2. I didn't try the inn with this latest update yet but i haven't noticed this bug. Did you maybe enter it on the very first day you landed in Skyrim? It might be that shoplist hasn't been made yet. Or that it might appear if you sleep or wait a day or 2. If this is the reason then it is not a bug but a feature from Skyrim.

3. Then you might want to enable lock manipulation from DD's MCM so you can unlock whatever you equip without keys. But you can also craft keys if you learn the chastity book in Winterhold, all you need is iron ingots and hands free. (But don't count on it for too long, might change in the future... who knows.)

9 hours ago, bigpineapple said:

Okay so I did the SKSE.ini memory fix, and now I can load into the Whip and Chain Inn, but, it CTD as soon as I loaded in, perhaps we need to go bigger with the memory allocation I guess, currently crashing at 2048

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

The settings depend on the other mods you are using. If you have e.g. Crash fixes active in your game, the memory settings are almost useless, because crash fix is in control of the memory settings if Allocators is set to 1. There is no sweet spot. It is always depending on how your game is set up.

Question regarding the Escape Game Room: am I supposed to be able to struggle/pick lock/break my way out of the restraints or am I supposed to only be able to use the keys? Because I’ve since gotten out of an armbinder and gloves just by using “try to escape” commands instead of hunting for the keys and risking traps like Kimy probably intended.

10 hours ago, bigpineapple said:

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

You could also try reinstalling DCL and choosing a smaller texture size from the install menu, I think the largest is 2048 which is the default.

37 minutes ago, twsnider1138 said:

Question regarding the Escape Game Room: am I supposed to be able to struggle/pick lock/break my way out of the restraints or am I supposed to only be able to use the keys? Because I’ve since gotten out of an armbinder and gloves just by using “try to escape” commands instead of hunting for the keys and risking traps like Kimy probably intended.

It's a bit confusing, I got out but I have no idea how I just kept searching for the key.

11 hours ago, ElizabethEC said:

stripping my list to around 50

It is not about the quantity of the mods but how they are installed and how they are sorted plus how compatible they are with each other. I don't know the solution to ur problem cuz I'm bad at modding, but ur load order, install order and ect. would help other more expert modders to help you ?

Also I forgot about the uninstalling methods can also be a factor to some problems?

1 hour ago, twsnider1138 said:

Yeah you need to find keys from those chests. Only thing you can and should struggle from is the furniture traps. The challenge might be tuned slightly too difficult at the moment i guess; have a backup save before starting it. It would be great if traps would get easier and easier as time passes. Otherwise you may just get all the restraints you worked so hard to get off, to be equipped back on you again and again.

Spoiler

You can also try to "savescum" it by saving after each time you get 1 restraint loose and load if it traps to save time...

I have a problem with the combat surrender feature. The sex after defeat is working properly but after that screen fades to black and when it unfades i'm always equipped with a lot of devices despite setting the chance to 0 in both "Chance to get tied up" and "Get Restrained" in the Rape menu. It happens when deafeated in battle and also when surrendering manually (without resisting in both cases).

Papyrus.0.log

Ok am i miss understanding something?

Spoiler

I did all the quest from chloe to supply and demand. get the quest for whips and chains to talk Michelle. Read the letter saids leave keys at home and wear rubber. both I am doing. Quest marker is on Michelle but she has nothing to say. did I miss something?

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

2. I didn't try the inn with this latest update yet but i haven't noticed this bug. Did you maybe enter it on the very first day you landed in Skyrim? It might be that shoplist hasn't been made yet. Or that it might appear if you sleep or wait a day or 2. If this is the reason then it is not a bug but a feature from Skyrim.

3. Then you might want to enable lock manipulation from DD's MCM so you can unlock whatever you equip without keys. But you can also craft keys if you learn the chastity book in Winterhold, all you need is iron ingots and hands free. (But don't count on it for too long, might change in the future... who knows.)

All good advice..

What about the furniture kits? Is another mod required to use them?

17 hours ago, Kimy said:

Make sure to assign enough memory in SKSE. That seems to help for some users.

Thanks that worked!

Now I have another problem. After the cursed collar quest the DAMN boxes and Darepacks do not work anymore. I found some people with the same issue in previous versions allas no solutions.

4 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

None of th eoptions are locked you just don't have keys, so struggling, picking the locks(don't remember if you get your lockpicks taken), cutting might work.

The way you are meant to do it is to random try the containers and either find a key to unlock one, find a trap, find nothing.

When I last did the escape room when I was in the cage I was bored so I was struggling/cutting/etc while I waited.