6 hours ago, abcdefghilmn said:

Does this require a new game even if using the Beta3? Would it be possible to have a changelog for differences between Beta 3 and the release? Thank you in advance :D

Sure thing! Here is the Beta 3 to Release change log:

Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0 Beta 3 to Release Version:
- Fixed: The MCM should no longer occasionally hang when starting a new game.
- Fixed: The Dawnstar carriage will now port any followers as well.
- Fixed: Leon: The player will once again receive all required restraints when activating the chest in the cell.
- Fixed: The Yoke of Shame no longer tries to trigger sex attacks, as there are no valid sex animations for this device.
- Fixed: Cursed Collar: Touching the cursed collar before finishing Bound Queen will no longer break the Bound Queen quest.
- Fixed: Saving the game in the Whip and Chain inn will no longer cause the engine to assign messed up save game names.
- Fixed: Added a check for SKEE in the rubber boots script.
- Fixed: Walk of Shame: Helpful NPCs will no longer remove the Dress of Shame when they have only generic restraints key. Doh!

And no, if you were using Beta 3, a new save game is NOT needed.

3 hours ago, stas2503 said:

@Kimy Hi, I have made a Russian Translation for mod. Should I publish it as a separate download, like Ru for Devious Devices 5, or send the file to you?

Can do both if you wish! Right now, DCL is unlocalized, but down the road I wouldn't mind adding translations to the main download. :)

6 hours ago, Hiderius said:

I am not seeing the "Delivery Quest Refused" LAL start, the only one I see is the enslaved princess LAL start. Unless that is the delivery quest start now

That's the same thing.

7 hours ago, thomas00126 said:

hmm my game just gets stuck in a black loading screen when trying to enter the whip and chain

Same. I really don't know what is going on any more, I used to have this problem way more often. I got a sorta fix for it by deactivating some really old LL mods, but every which way I try to get in there (legit, teleport, cheat-unlock the door), it doesnt seem to work, that Loading screen is never ending

Nice.

Just finished setting up my new gaming rig. Already had a test drive with Skyrim on the new machine. Let me tell you, changing the specs from 2012 to 2021 does give a nice boost ;)

And now I can enjoy Skyrim with a brand new DCL version. Many thanks for that. Playing Skyrim with 3600Ghz is nice. Playing Skyrim with 4500Ghz even more. To bad it does only use that many cores as it did in 2011.

I have upgraded to DD 5.1 just to try this out. Already I have had an issue with the alternate start/LAL addon when you arrive in Helgen and have to activate the burned corpse it doesn't activate so I had to bypass that by using Additem menu to get the adventurers journal. Now I am at the Chloe quest and she is stuck in the contraption after going through the dialog to get the key and free her. Any way to fix this?

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You need add or fix to SKSE.ini file

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

Infinite loading screen is because skse run out free memory for NPC scripts.

I'm having the same problem as those people.

I tried that solution but now its a CTD every time I try to enter the inn instead of a infinite loading screen. 

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

- Fixed: The Yoke of Shame no longer tries to trigger sex attacks, as there are no valid sex animations for this device.

I recall once seeing an animation for breast yokes. I am pretty sure they were added with the animation for frontal cuffs.

However, I do also recall not getting animations in DCL beta 3

Is is possible that the animations got removed in some later patch of DD5 or that DCL doesn't acknowledge these animations (or maybe that they are all consensual). I am 99% sure I am not remembering wrong XD

14 minutes ago, Botched Surgery said:

I'm having the same problem as those people.

I tried that solution but now its a CTD every time I try to enter the inn instead of a infinite loading screen. 

@Botched Surgery - How about going bigger? these are taken from aylis SKSE.INI 

[General]
EnableDiagnostics=0
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048

[Memory]
defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=2048
scrapHeapSizeMB=512

Spoiler

2 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

I have upgraded to DD 5.1 just to try this out. Already I have had an issue with the alternate start/LAL addon when you arrive in Helgen and have to activate the burned corpse it doesn't activate so I had to bypass that by using Additem menu to get the adventurers journal. Now I am at the Chloe quest and she is stuck in the contraption after going through the dialog to get the key and free her. Any way to fix this?

Chloe sorted herself out on exiting the cave at the end, she just turned up with no clothes on.  I felt sure I was going to get the ctd/infinite loading screen that some people have reported on entering the whip and chain inn, but somehow I didn't and I know why because the inn has the same issue that the whiterun brothel had and that's too many npc's around. I counted at least 34. Kimy also picked the bard that has the worst singing voice so I assume that's another form of torture? ?

1 hour ago, Botched Surgery said:

Thank you. The game finally loaded. I am getting a CTD now when opening a menu while in the inn

I faced that issue as well. There are many Actors and a lot of Furniture in use and Devices in that room. I installed an ENB and tried not to open a menu there. Had my fun in the inn, got out and fast traveled somewhere so that the game made a save automatically. The door to the inn is not a normal door so no autosaves are made when you get in or out. No saves made means progress lost on CTD.

1 hour ago, jigwigigx said:

Chloe sorted herself out on exiting the cave at the end, she just turned up with no clothes on.  I felt sure I was going to get the ctd/infinite loading screen that some people have reported on entering the whip and chain inn, but somehow I didn't and I know why because the inn has the same issue that the whiterun brothel had and that's too many npc's around. I counted at least 34. Kimy also picked the bard that has the worst singing voice so I assume that's another form of torture? ?

Cacofonix is Lore Friendly ?

Asterix - Birthday Card with Enveloppe - Cacofonix Mint in Package

1 hour ago, Tron91 said:

I faced that issue as well. There are many Actors and a lot of Furniture in use and Devices in that room. I installed an ENB and tried not to open a menu there. Had my fun in the inn, got out and fast traveled somewhere so that the game made a save automatically. The door to the inn is not a normal door so no autosaves are made when you get in or out. No saves made means progress lost on CTD.

It might help to set number of bound girls to 0 in mcm but this would have to be at the very start of a new game. I have been doing this for a while now, if I hadn't turned it off already I might be having the issue here. Finally If Kimy is reading this, I would like to add my compliments on the new punishment. Have you ever considered going into the restaurant business?

2 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

It might help to set number of bound girls to 0 in mcm but this would have to be at the very start of a new game. I have been doing this for a while now, if I hadn't turned it off already I might be having the issue here. Finally If Kimy is reading this, I would like to add my compliments on the new punishment. Have you ever considered going into the restaurant business?

Yup. If you're running mods which add NPCs, it can cause problems anywhere you have lots of them. I too turn off bound girls for this reason. I won't be able to play with 9.0 for a few days, but if The Whip and Chain has an NPC count in the 20s and spawns bound girls, it's a very safe action to turn them off before entering if you think the added NPC count might be a problem with your build.

You don't need to turn them off at the beginning of the game though. If, say, you set bound girls to max, they'll spawn to the limit. If you then set them to zero, they'll despawn as you free them and not respawn. 

Also, when Kimy first teased the place, more than a few of us suggested it would make an excellent real-world club idea. ?