On 3/14/2021 at 5:15 PM, setokiaba said:

I thought there used to be an option called "Bondage Lover" or something, where your arousal would grow if you were equiped with a DD.  Did that change with 9.0?  Because looking through the MCM I didn't see any options like that.

Bondage Lover was a setting where you could not drop bondage items from your inventory. It is no longer in the MCM menu as far as I can see, but it is still in the mod. You have to edit the .json file. "Skyrim\Data\skse\plugins\DCUR\DCURConfig.json" (open it with a text editor like Notepad) Then find the line "selfbondagenoitemdrops" : 0,

Change the 0 to a 1 and save. Then load into the game, import your Deviously Cursed Loot settings in the MCM menu, and you will have the old Bondage Lover enabled.

On 3/15/2021 at 6:07 AM, SiegfreidZ said:

Encountering a CTD when loading the Whip and Chain. I hear the 50 GP leave my inventory, screen goes black, and then crashes in the next second. I looked through the previous several pages and tried some of the fixes (raising the memory of SKSE to 1024 and then 2048), and I already have several of the crash-preventative mods. This is with a new save as well. Any other ideas? I've attached my log, I couldn't find anything definitive.

What number is that in SKSE, the defaultHeapInitialAllocMB? Recommended value to it is 768. Using something higher may cause harm to your game but sure you can experiment at your own risk. Value of 1280 was also suggested earlier in this thread... you know what, i'll change mine to 1280 for now and see what happens later on.

In there i also use iTintTextureResolution=1024 and scrapHeapSizeMB=256. Tint textures really don't need to be large at all, maybe 1024 even is higher than it needs to be, only takes more VRAM for no visual gain.

Then there's CrashFixPlugin.ini, i have UseOSAllocators=0 . As the ini says, you would need "plugin reloader" for "=1" to work, without it i don't even know what will happen.

After installing ENBoost, in enblocal.ini:

UseDefferedRendering=false <- this should disable any ENB you might have mis-installed in the past and use Skyrim's own rendering

ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false

ReservedMemorySizeMb=512
VideoMemorySizeMb=5600  <- this is your dedicated VRAM - 300 or a bit more. My card has 6GB and OS would allow 12GB more from physical RAM but i won't let it.

EnableCompression=true

There's much you can find in internet when reading about those values, but you must also take their context into account and your own hardware.

18 hours ago, SiegfreidZ said:

Nope, getting the same CTD after removing those mods, running LOOT, reinstalling Cursed Loot and Devious Devices, and starting a new game.

EDIT: Tested further, and found that Skyrim is extremely crash-prone when transitioning between external and internal spaces. Trying to load Whiterun from Breezehome 20 seconds into a new game crashes, trying to load an inn from Whiterun crashes (and when it does load, it has huge sections of static), etc. Methinks I need to rebuild my mod stack.

I found I got CTDs galore when I tried to get out of Proudspire manor and into Solitude. They were so bad that I had to backtrack to an older save and lost about 2 hours of play. If Jordis The Shieldmaiden didn’t live there, I wouldn’t bother.

8 hours ago, EagleFive said:

Bondage Lover was a setting where you could not drop bondage items from your inventory. It is no longer in the MCM menu as far as I can see, but it is still in the mod. You have to edit the .json file. "Skyrim\Data\skse\plugins\DCUR\DCURConfig.json" (open it with a text editor like Notepad) Then find the line "selfbondagenoitemdrops" : 0,

Don't play with options if you don't know how it can ends. I just test it because i love this option too. And after set this option Whip inn can't be accessed. God know how many other things can break by editing configuration files manually.

Hey,

is it possible to disable the screen messages that reminds that PC is unarmed, nacked, horny, etc?

I would like some immerson, not always be warned if making mistakes...

If not, is there an other way to set this off? (Just this Messages)?

Thanks

8 minutes ago, BadGaevyn said:

If not, is there an other way to set this off? (Just this Messages)?

Recompile a DCl scripts i guess. Disable those messages in text editor and recompile C++ scripts.

As for me those messages makes me more horny)

Just for joke. No any harm here, just funny days in DCL 9.0 SE)

Spoiler

Autum. Birds fly away to south:

ScreenShot7.jpg.ff3280447b0bb0830e26093689d546a9.jpg

When high heels are really high:

ScreenShot8.jpg.301053cd41c63e32c207729413d913fb.jpg

Screw up my work in Doll shop. I prefer run my own boat business!

ScreenShot9.jpg.cacc5ff6dcd049eb8ddc6ad0971d17a4.jpg

If watch pictures to this place i still love this mod even on those funny things happen)

Hello.

Amazing job !!

I have some issues:

In Riverwood the "bondage " house when my pc  try to sex with one / two man nothing happens.

Rape does not trigger.
Sexlab horribe herasselment works flawles. Sexlab eager npc , too.

I have no idea why.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, Zaflis said:

What number is that in SKSE, the defaultHeapInitialAllocMB? Recommended value to it is 768. Using something higher may cause harm to your game but sure you can experiment at your own risk. Value of 1280 was also suggested earlier in this thread... you know what, i'll change mine to 1280 for now and see what happens later on.

In there i also use iTintTextureResolution=1024 and scrapHeapSizeMB=256. Tint textures really don't need to be large at all, maybe 1024 even is higher than it needs to be, only takes more VRAM for no visual gain.

Then there's CrashFixPlugin.ini, i have UseOSAllocators=0 . As the ini says, you would need "plugin reloader" for "=1" to work, without it i don't even know what will happen.

After installing ENBoost, in enblocal.ini:

UseDefferedRendering=false <- this should disable any ENB you might have mis-installed in the past and use Skyrim's own rendering

ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false

ReservedMemorySizeMb=512
VideoMemorySizeMb=5600  <- this is your dedicated VRAM - 300 or a bit more. My card has 6GB and OS would allow 12GB more from physical RAM but i won't let it.

EnableCompression=true

There's much you can find in internet when reading about those values, but you must also take their context into account and your own hardware.

I have DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=2048. Thanks for the advice, I'll check into my settings/mods and see if this helps!

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Don't play with options if you don't know how it can ends. I just test it because i love this option too. And after set this option Whip inn can't be accessed. God know how many other things can break by editing configuration files manually.

You can edit the config file if you have the slightest idea of how different types of variables work and take a look at the mcm script.

This variable has nothing to do with the inn. The inn just seems prone to crashing on a lot of setups in general. I personally experienced no crashes.

20 minutes ago, HaleyToast said:

Is anyone else getting this when trying to download any of the v9 betas? Is there a normal DCL v9 for download, if so what am I missing because its not on the main DCL9 page?

DCL 9 is no longer beta, it's the main download which you should find quick.

tried new version 9 .  cant find the building in riverwood - possibly Etac is overwriting?  but DCL is set lower on the load order.   Was arrrested and DCL prison did not start up, I went  directly to a cell - vanilla pinion start.   

Bug report 2:

-When using this mod, if you change your expressions (be it through the ring mod, or through console with "mfg expression" command) it resets back to default after 15 seconds. When disabling this mod the expression actually stays in your character. If anybody knows how to fix this without leaving my chances on the dev actually fixing this next update I would greatly appreciate it

On 3/2/2021 at 5:21 PM, CaptainJ03 said:

It's not that you miss anything particularly interesting in not visiting that bloody bondage overloaded shed, but if you insist - have you tried maxing out your memory allocation? That line in skse.ini should read 1024

Thanks, seem to be working :) At least inn loaded on old save it refused to load on without this fix, will play some Skyrim later today and see if it was a fluke or not :)

I kinda don't like how universal key removes everything automaticaly. And even if hands are tied? Also removes devices that don't require keys. ? Would of been nice to have configurable drop chance of it too like for others. Tho for an extremely rare key it's not that rare. Piercing removal is way harder to find for example.

I have a question about solicitation. Waaay back I remember in the patch notes was fix where NPCs didn't remove armbinders after sex. But since then NPCs didn't even put player in one to begin with. Is that intentional after all or not?

7 hours ago, iamwookie said:

It's in the College in the forbidden bookshelf the key is on the desk.

ye but if you want the prices of keys for this mod or devious followers or laura's bondage shop to have any meaning, then dont get the book. Also i agree with the univeral key to be op :)

3 hours ago, Crota said:

I am not seeing the Delivery Refused start for LAL, am I missing something, or anything hinting towards a devious start? That is how you start the new quest chain right?

I believe it's listed as Captured Princess or something like that not Delivery Refused.